PDA

View Full Version : Running messages...

Ebondale
06-04-2005, 04:06 AM
Does anyone have a functional script that automatically runs messages for the debt collection clerk in Wehnimer's Landing?

Kyra
06-04-2005, 10:01 AM
That would be nice! I second the request!! :yes:

K.

Sean of the Thread
06-04-2005, 04:53 PM
Oh this thread brought back very very bad memories of starting a character which I havn't done since AOL days. Countless hours in the auto roller... catacombs.. landing...messages...blacksmith.. ARRRGGHHHH MAKE IT STOP! Edited to include dealing with FUCKING GY.. I hated that place. I also swear that my chars spent more time in warfies then anywhere else in history. I still have dreams about that fukin village.

[Edited on 6-4-2005 by Xyelin]

Ebondale
06-05-2005, 07:55 PM
Somebody out there has got to have one. Help us out, mang!! :D

StrayRogue
06-05-2005, 07:55 PM
Why not just hunt rats? Its quicker and easier.

Bobmuhthol
06-05-2005, 07:57 PM
hahaha I actually recently deleted my awesome messages script because I wasn't going to use it anymore.

Ebondale
06-05-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Why not just hunt rats? Its quicker and easier.

Hunting can be difficult for some characters at lower levels. Especially if they've placed their stats for optimal growth rather than ease of early life. :)

Fengus
06-24-2005, 02:00 AM
Thats true only if you are extremely lazy. You get reallocs and fast skill migration, there is no reason why a character cannot get 100 STR and weapon training for those first 5-8 levels. Compared to messages which have realtime limitations, rats are way quicker.

And with triple X, you'd be crazy to do messages when rats can get you fried. I haven't played a new character with triple x but I'm sure you could get thru rats and maybe up to level 10 in that first 6 hours if it becomes active on a new character immediately.

Toxicvixen
06-24-2005, 03:14 AM
Not sure if this one still works. Need to start in TC I believe. Haven't started a character in Landing in a long while. I prefer more icy climate. :D I hope this works for you. If not please don't lynch me!

[Edited on 6-24-2005 by Toxicvixen]