PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a 100m+ dagger

somethief2
11-15-2023, 07:51 AM
I'm probably going to upgrade from my 7x perfect GEF T5 ensorcell 10 CER dagger. It's fun but I want another toy. Looking for something in the 100m-150m range. An innately flaring material like ghezyte or low steel would be nice, or one of the cheaper functional scripts perhaps. I prefer 7x+ and HCW+. (If other services, like sanct, ensorcell, or flares, aren't "done," I can deal with that.)

Also selling a couple items (and a level 98 wiz) that may make a trade easier. Or just buy them from me for silvers.

https://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?137003-7x-T3-sigil-staff-and-7x-11-CER-robes

jval
11-15-2023, 04:48 PM
You could transmute your dagger into ghezyte (or somnis, etc) at the next DR. I believe Wyrom stated that it'd be the last chance to transmute certain materials at DR. You'd want to double check the transmute thread on discord about potential side effects of transmutation though, as some things lose enchant, like a transmute to zelnorn.

Methais
11-15-2023, 05:05 PM
WTS drake dagger 110m

somethief2
11-15-2023, 05:45 PM
You could transmute your dagger into ghezyte (or somnis, etc) at the next DR. I believe Wyrom stated that it'd be the last chance to transmute certain materials at DR. You'd want to double check the transmute thread on discord about potential side effects of transmutation though, as some things lose enchant, like a transmute to zelnorn.That's a good idea and what I'm leaning toward. Are there other good transmute materials in the 100k-150k bs range?

Methais, I'll call your agent.

Palcron
11-15-2023, 06:03 PM
Kroderine, Zelnorn, Ghezyte, White Alloy, and Adamantine are all between 50k and 125k BS.