~140,000 Americans died of COVID
~75,000 vaccinated Americans died of COVID
~1,000 American children died of COVID
~12% of Americans who died of COVID had prior medical conditions

in the year ending 2023-06-09
nobody knows how many Americans died of COVID
nobody knows how many vaccinated Americans died of COVID
nobody knows how many American children died of COVID

in the year ending 2023-06-09, and in all the years before, and in all the years yet to come
nobody hides data that proves them right

in july of 2021 Americans of all kinds loudly warned of and smugly celebrated the pandemic of the unvaccinated
the CDC posted every week how mere dozens of vaccinated died of COVID versus thousands of unvaccinated
99% of deaths were unvaccinated

in the week ending 2021-10-18, the CDC reported that thousands of vaccinated Americans had died of COVID
they never reported another vaccinated death total

47 states reported vaccinated death totals in 2021; iowa, kansas, and florida didn't
22 states were reporting vaccinated death totals by the end of 2022
today, the number is 10

during the CDC-proclaimed and breathlessly portrayed pandemic of the unvaccinated
hundreds of thousands of vaccinated Americans have died of COVID

in the year ending 2023-03-31, iowa stopped reporting COVID deaths of any kind
today, only 33 states report COVID deaths
over one third of the nation in darkness
more soon to follow

nobody
hides
data
that
proves
them
right

they didn't hide data about vaccinated deaths because vaccines didn't work - even people inoculated years ago are still unambiguously and dramatically better protected
they hid data about vaccinated deaths because they need you to pretend that you're bulletproof

they're not hiding data about COVID deaths because COVID is gone - if there were 0 deaths you'd hear them just as loud and smug as july 2021
they're hiding data about COVID deaths because they still need you to pretend that you're bulletproof

you're not bulletproof

you are not now, and will never be, bulletproof

you are not now,
and will never again be,
informed of how dangerous COVID is,
right now,
today

they didn't tell you the last recorded year would have been by far the deadliest infectious disease season in American history pre-COVID
they didn't tell you hundreds of thousands of vaccinated were dead of COVID
they didn't tell you
and they won't
ever

good luck

Methais
06-09-2023, 02:24 PM
Shut the fuck up Latrin go crawl back under your bed and get back to your usual crying from a fetal position.

Suppressed Poet
06-09-2023, 02:43 PM
You are right L. Nobody gives a fuck about Covid anymore.

Tgo01
06-09-2023, 02:45 PM
Isn't it racist now or something to act like the Wuhan Flu is still a big deal?

I went to the hospital about 8 months ago and they still required everyone to wear a mask, so of course everyone was wearing a mask.

I went back to the same hospital 6 months later and they no longer required a mask and NO ONE was wearing a mask, not even the doctors or nurses. It's like everyone couldn't wait until the hospital got rid of that stupid rule because they all knew it was bullshit.

Methais
06-09-2023, 04:16 PM
I bet Latrin was wearing three masks while he was typing up this post from under his bed where he stays hidden from Covid.

Suppressed Poet
06-09-2023, 06:16 PM
I bet Latrin was wearing three masks while he was typing up this post from under his bed where he stays hidden from Covid.

https://images7.memedroid.com/images/UPLOADED260/6011a36bdc5e3.jpeg

Parkbandit
06-10-2023, 08:43 PM
in the year ending 2023-03-31
~140,000 Americans died of COVID
~75,000 vaccinated Americans died of COVID
~1,000 American children died of COVID
~12% of Americans who died of COVID had prior medical conditions

in the year ending 2023-06-09
nobody knows how many Americans died of COVID
nobody knows how many vaccinated Americans died of COVID
nobody knows how many American children died of COVID

in the year ending 2023-06-09, and in all the years before, and in all the years yet to come
nobody hides data that proves them right

in july of 2021 Americans of all kinds loudly warned of and smugly celebrated the pandemic of the unvaccinated
the CDC posted every week how mere dozens of vaccinated died of COVID versus thousands of unvaccinated
99% of deaths were unvaccinated

in the week ending 2021-10-18, the CDC reported that thousands of vaccinated Americans had died of COVID
they never reported another vaccinated death total

47 states reported vaccinated death totals in 2021; iowa, kansas, and florida didn't
22 states were reporting vaccinated death totals by the end of 2022
today, the number is 10

during the CDC-proclaimed and breathlessly portrayed pandemic of the unvaccinated
hundreds of thousands of vaccinated Americans have died of COVID

in the year ending 2023-03-31, iowa stopped reporting COVID deaths of any kind
today, only 33 states report COVID deaths
over one third of the nation in darkness
more soon to follow

nobody
hides
data
that
proves
them
right

they didn't hide data about vaccinated deaths because vaccines didn't work - even people inoculated years ago are still unambiguously and dramatically better protected
they hid data about vaccinated deaths because they need you to pretend that you're bulletproof

they're not hiding data about COVID deaths because COVID is gone - if there were 0 deaths you'd hear them just as loud and smug as july 2021
they're hiding data about COVID deaths because they still need you to pretend that you're bulletproof

you're not bulletproof

you are not now, and will never be, bulletproof

you are not now,
and will never again be,
informed of how dangerous COVID is,
right now,
today

they didn't tell you the last recorded year would have been by far the deadliest infectious disease season in American history pre-COVID
they didn't tell you
and they won't
ever

good luck

Oh Shit.. Latrinsorm is still alive!

Good to know. I honestly thought you died of covid panic or some other mental disorder.

Remember when you were loudly touting the effectiveness of the vaccine.. begging everyone to get it?

It's ok to be wrong... but stop crying about it so much.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-10-2023, 09:00 PM
Kung flu still a thing?

Neveragain
06-10-2023, 09:38 PM

We did tell you that the "vaccinations" were basically piss and ink, but, you insisted on listening to "them."

Latrinsorm
06-12-2023, 02:58 PM
Oh Shit.. Latrinsorm is still alive!

Good to know. I honestly thought you died of covid panic or some other mental disorder.

Remember when you were loudly touting the effectiveness of the vaccine.. begging everyone to get it?

It's ok to be wrong... but stop crying about it so much.

We did tell you that the "vaccinations" were basically piss and ink, but, you insisted on listening to "them."

these are very silly things to say, as you are aware, so i can only assume you want me to make explicit how intentionally naive you're being, which is fine:

pitcher A gives up 75 earned runs in a given season
pitcher B gives up 65 earned runs
which pitcher is better?

the question is facially meaningless without knowing how many innings were pitched by each, and so:
pitcher A has 230 innings pitched in that given season
pitcher B has 100 innings pitched

and so:
pitcher A has a 2.93 ERA
pitcher B has a 5.85 ERA

pitcher A is clearly better, but pitcher A is also clearly far from throwing no-hitters every time they're on the bump

for over a year people have been refusing to say what pitcher A's ERA is
they said it was better than pitcher B's
and it was!
but they wouldn't say the actual #

now those same people are refusing to say what any pitcher's ERA is

it is not surprising that (or how) you're celebrating this surrender on their part

you got a million Americans dead so far, and millions more to die in (one of) your lifetimes
inevitably, someone you know
probably, someone you love
of course you'd cheer on the hiding of the numbering of your grisly success

and i wish you good luck anyway

survivor's guilt is bad enough

no one deserves to bury their loved ones while suffering the guilt of an accomplice

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-12-2023, 03:03 PM
Sportsball, rofl.

No one can take you seriously anymore dude. You went full conspiracy theory at the beginning of covid.

Neveragain
06-12-2023, 03:20 PM
these are very silly things to say, as you are aware, so i can only assume you want me to make explicit how intentionally naive you're being, which is fine:

which pitcher is better?

the question is facially meaningless without knowing how many innings were pitched by each, and so:

and so:
pitcher A has a 2.93 ERA
pitcher B has a 5.85 ERA

pitcher A is clearly better, but pitcher A is also clearly far from throwing no-hitters every time they're on the bump

and it was!

it is not surprising that (or how) you're celebrating this surrender on their part

you got a million Americans dead so far, and millions more to die in (one of) your lifetimes

no one deserves to bury their loved ones while suffering the guilt of an accomplice

It's ok to admit that you were wrong and misguided by fear and paranoia.

Suppressed Poet
06-12-2023, 03:24 PM

which pitcher is better?

and so:
pitcher A has a 2.93 ERA
pitcher B has a 5.85 ERA

and it was!

Both pitcher A & B are accepting the risk of getting infected by Covid when they play a game of baseball… Shame on the MLB for being so reckless & not reporting those vital player stats!

Parkbandit
06-12-2023, 04:03 PM

The information was always there.. you just did not want to see it. You pushed hard for everyone to get their vaccines and boosters and extra boosters and their kids to get the vaccine..

Sorry someone close to you died from the vaccine.

Too many brilliant doctors were being silenced by the media and the government from speaking what they thought was correct. That should have been your first red flag right there.

Don't trust the government.

I didn't and remain unvaccinated.

It doesn't take a PhD to realize that masks didn't work as they claimed... or that natural immunity was somehow inferior to a vaccine that was created within a year... or that it takes months to stop the spread.. or that our children would be intellectually thwarted because the Teachers Union deemed schools should be closed for a prolonged time.

Parkbandit
06-12-2023, 04:07 PM
When we vaccinate everyone in the United States, cases and therefore deaths drop to practically zero - not because vaccines are perfect, but because they are strong enough that there wouldn't be enough viable hosts for the virus to continue spreading.

In addition to smallpox and polio, this would also work for COVID-19.

We are currently very far from vaccinating everyone - only 61% of Americans have received at least one dose, and about 20% of the population can't be vaccinated at all due to age.
And so, how close do we have to get to 100% before we can expect the current explosion in deaths of our vaccinated and unvaccinated populations to start knocking it off already?
And so, we turn to brave Israel, who reached our current level of vaccination in April and continue to be among world leaders.

Israel, where in the two week period of 06/19-07/02 saw one (1) COVID death in the entire nation...
...but cases were rising, and in fact at 2661 were ten times as great as the previous two week period.
And so they took swift and decisive action, reimposing national mask mandates.
As always, I celebrated (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?129855-On-the-Burning-Prime-Ministerdom) people doing the right thing whether they were right left or center.
As always, I warned that although US cases were stable and deaths were declining at the time, foreign evidence irrefutably proved they were going to go sharply up, and soon.
As always, I was right.

Let us return to Israel.
From 07/03-07/16 Israel saw 14 COVID deaths.
From 07/17-07/30 Israel saw 34 COVID deaths.
From 07/31-08/13 Israel saw 172 COVID deaths.
They weren't seeing 2661 cases every two weeks.
They were seeing 2661 cases every day.
So far in the 08/14-08/26 period (obviously not over yet) Israel has seen 234 COVID deaths.

With much better vaccination, and much better mitigation, they are still seeing growth.
Our summer spike started a month later.
We're already twice as high in daily deaths.

How much higher do we have to get before we realize we have to go above and beyond brave Israel?

Even a national mask mandate at this point wouldn't be enough. It would save hundreds of thousands of lives, but it wouldn't get us back to pre-pandemic life.

We all see the graphs. We all see that the higher we start from when we finally begrudgingly take action, the longer it takes to get back to reasonable numbers.

So what are we waiting for?

2 years ago.. this was you.

You are part of the problem.. not the solution.

Parkbandit
06-12-2023, 04:20 PM
The vaccine will be a crucial tool in ending this pandemic.
In the four or five or six or seven or eight months until enough of it is administered in the US of A, the rules will not change:
Masks work.
Lockdowns work.
Distancing works.
Not doing them doesn't.

We've got this.

If we want to.

Let's check the scoreboard:

Masks didn't work.
Lockdowns didn't work.
Distancing didn't work.
Vaccine didn't work.

Talk about your disinformation campaigns.

You should make a new thread "On being wrong about everything" and take a good look at why you failed so hard through this.

Why were you so ill informed?

Why did you get everything so wrong?

What makes someone like you.. who seems to be rather intelligent.. to be so fooled by the government/media/big pharma and get in line to march foot step along side the other sheep?

What makes someone like me question the veracity of their claims from the very beginning?

Methais
06-12-2023, 04:41 PM

Masks didn't work.
Lockdowns didn't work.
Distancing didn't work.
Vaccine didn't work.

Talk about your disinformation campaigns.

You should make a new thread "On being wrong about everything" and take a good look at why you failed so hard through this.

Why were you so ill informed?

Why did you get everything so wrong?

What makes someone like you.. who seems to be rather intelligent.. to be so fooled by the government/media/big pharma and get in line to march foot step along side the other sheep?

What makes someone like me question the veracity of their claims from the very beginning?

Latrin's book smart but has no actual sense.

Parkbandit
06-12-2023, 07:27 PM
Latrin's book smart but has no actual sense.

You shut your coldcut eating mouth!

Gelston
06-12-2023, 07:36 PM
Our local VA doesn't even require masks outside of the OR and other sensitive areas anymore, and those were all locations that ALWAYS required them anyways. But yeah, Latrin, you know more than all them doctors.

Realk
06-12-2023, 10:12 PM
I just came here to see if I could get some learning on war and ops percentages for the vaccinated and the non. I need this for my fantasy team.

Methais
06-13-2023, 12:15 AM
Latrin in which situations do you typically not wear a mask?

I figured the shorter list would be easier for you to respond to.

Latrinsorm
06-14-2023, 09:48 PM

i told you in August 2021 if we didn't vaccinate more people, something terrible would happen
you quoted this

since then:
200,000 vaccinated Americans have died, and
300,000 unvaccinated Americans have died
more than all of seven years of WW2
YOU quoted this

you don't even have to look at the fact that there are way way WAY more vaccinated than unvaccinated
you don't have to look at any fact, in fact
and you won't
you can't

i told you in August 2021,
if we used the same vaccine on everyone that we were using on dying vaccinated Americans,
no Americans one would die
just like smallpox
just like polio

you have still never addressed the fact that a vaccine that doesn't save one
will
save
everyone

of course, you still want to talk about scoreboards
you want to talk about disinformation
you want to talk about shutdowns
you want to talk about distancing
you want to talk about anything

nothing is as loud as your own guilty conscience

Latrinsorm
06-14-2023, 09:50 PM
Our local VA doesn't even require masks outside of the OR and other sensitive areas anymore, and those were all locations that ALWAYS required them anyways. But yeah, Latrin, you know more than all them doctors.

easy test, ask all them doctors how many Americans died of COVID in the year ending 2023-06-09

look them in the eye when they can't answer

or rather, look at them as they look away

then come back here and tell us

Latrinsorm
06-14-2023, 09:51 PM
Latrin in which situations do you typically not wear a mask?

I figured the shorter list would be easier for you to respond to.

i don't wear a covering over my nose and mouth when i'm not around people

i do wear a covering over my nose and mouth when i am

i also wear a covering over my genitals when i am

none of this seems that tricky to me

Methais
06-14-2023, 10:46 PM
i told you in August 2021 if we didn't vaccinate more people, something terrible would happen
you quoted this

since then:
YOU quoted this

you don't even have to look at the fact that there are way way WAY more vaccinated than unvaccinated
and you won't
you can't

if we used the same vaccine on everyone that we were using on dying vaccinated Americans,
just like smallpox
just like polio

will
save
everyone

Stop smoking crack.

Gelston
06-15-2023, 12:57 AM
easy test, ask all them doctors how many Americans died of COVID in the year ending 2023-06-09

look them in the eye when they can't answer

or rather, look at them as they look away

then come back here and tell us

Easy test, they are doctors and said masks are no longer necessary in most parts of the facility.

Suppressed Poet
06-15-2023, 08:42 AM
i don't wear a covering over my nose and mouth when i'm not around people

i do wear a covering over my nose and mouth when i am

i also wear a covering over my genitals when i am

none of this seems that tricky to me

Dear God L. You are a pussy. Do you want to live in fear and have people make fun of you the rest of your life?

Remove the mask. Breathe fresh air. Go outside. Mingle. Free your cock & balls. Seed the earth. Propagate humanity.

Parkbandit
06-15-2023, 08:52 AM
you quoted this

since then:
YOU quoted this

and you won't
you can't

just like smallpox
just like polio

will
save
everyone

See, I read your initial post as you finally having a moment of clarity that perhaps the vaccine didn't work as intended.. that masks never really worked.. that shutting down the country for 3 weeks to flatten the curve didn't work and only destroyed lives.. that social distancing didn't work... that shutting down schools for that long of a period of time probably damaged us on a generational scale.

But you didn't. You tripled down on all the stuff that has proven ineffective and claim if we just did those things MORE, THEN it would work.

You sound like a crack whore at this point, looking for his next fix.

I completely understand: You suffer from pantophobia and covid-19 was probably the best time of your life.. no longer were you forced to be with others.. no longer were you forced to socially interact with people.. you could stay under your bed and be "normal"!

I'm sorry the rest of us have moved on and we deal with the world as it is.. and you just want to go back to the glory days of 2020 and live in that moment.. but we can't.

It's time to put away all your masks.. get your 14th dose of booster courage and get back to living your life.

Parkbandit
06-15-2023, 09:01 AM
Remove the mask. Breathe fresh air. Go outside. Mingle. Free your cock & balls. Seed the earth. Propagate humanity.

Let's not go crazy now... that would be nothing but a slap in the face of Charles Darwin.

Methais
06-15-2023, 10:51 AM
You suffer from pantophobia...

I've never heard of pantophobia before, so I looked it up, and I'm pretty sure that's actually Latrin in the pic, just on a bad hair day:

https://i.imgur.com/szjMCI6.png

Flap
06-15-2023, 03:26 PM
Latrin, it's really cool that you're still taking precautions against COVID. The rest of the world is participating in a shared delusion that it'll go away and everything will be fine.

I still wear an N95 respirator when I go to work or anywhere public. It's great, I haven't been sick since 2019! It's a shame that our country decided to make a common sense(filter air, reduce pathogens, very simple) solution a political issue.

COVID-19 is a dangerous disease that is airborne, travels like smoke and can linger in the air for hours after an infected person has been in the area. High rates of air circulation and filtration are needed to clear out lingering airborne COVID(https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/ventilation.html)

COVID-19 damages the heart and other vascular systems throughout the entire body. It can cause permanent damage to literally every system of your body, as it damages everywhere that blood flows.(https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/coronavirus-and-your-health/is-coronavirus-a-disease-of-the-blood-vessels)

COVID-19 has been discovered recently to cause permanent brain damage by causing brain cells to clump together, and eventually die. This is thought to be one of the primary causes of the varied symptoms of Long COVID.(https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.adg2248)

The CDC estimates that you have between a 1 in 5 to 1 in 13 chance of having Long COVID symptoms even when vaccinated.(https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/nchs_press_releases/2022/20220622.htm)

The CDC's estimate is likely very conservative; Long COVID is a relatively new area of study and it's my belief that many symptoms of Long COVID are still unrecognized.

To summarize all of this, COVID isn't just the flu or a cold. It's worth avoiding.

Suppressed Poet
06-15-2023, 03:59 PM
Latrin, it's really cool that you're still taking precautions against COVID. The rest of the world is participating in a shared delusion that it'll go away and everything will be fine.

I still wear an N95 respirator when I go to work or anywhere public. It's great, I haven't been sick since 2019! It's a shame that our country decided to make a common sense(filter air, reduce pathogens, very simple) solution a political issue.

COVID-19 is a dangerous disease that is airborne, travels like smoke and can linger in the air for hours after an infected person has been in the area. High rates of air circulation and filtration are needed to clear out lingering airborne COVID(https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/ventilation.html)

COVID-19 damages the heart and other vascular systems throughout the entire body. It can cause permanent damage to literally every system of your body, as it damages everywhere that blood flows.(https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/coronavirus-and-your-health/is-coronavirus-a-disease-of-the-blood-vessels)

COVID-19 has been discovered recently to cause permanent brain damage by causing brain cells to clump together, and eventually die. This is thought to be one of the primary causes of the varied symptoms of Long COVID.(https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.adg2248)

The CDC estimates that you have between a 1 in 5 to 1 in 13 chance of having Long COVID symptoms even when vaccinated.(https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/nchs_press_releases/2022/20220622.htm)

The CDC's estimate is likely very conservative; Long COVID is a relatively new area of study and it's my belief that many symptoms of Long COVID are still unrecognized.

To summarize all of this, COVID isn't just the flu or a cold. It's worth avoiding.

That’s cool man. I support your choice to wear a mask. You are making a risk assessment and making your own choices to mitigate that risk. Rock on. Just don’t go mandating that on the rest of society.

I know some people that conceal level iiia soft body armor & always have on hand a tourniquet & micro-IFAK kit anytime they leave the house. I’m a gun nut and conceal carry for personal protection, and I personally think that is perhaps a bit overboard. I also respect those people’s individual decision. At some point you have to weigh the risk of something like that happening against the cost & toll of carrying all that gear around. It’s hot here in Texas. I’m not wearing body armor unless I know I’m stepping into a very dangerous situation. (Which I try to avoid as much as I can)

We as humans are social creatures that communicate with our faces both verbally and non-verbally . Wearing a mask in public inhibits that communication. That’s one of the many opportunity costs I see with you choosing to wear a mask, but again it’s your choice to make.

Methais
06-15-2023, 04:18 PM

COVID-19 is a dangerous disease that is airborne, travels like smoke and can linger in the air for hours after an infected person has been in the area. High rates of air circulation and filtration are needed to clear out lingering airborne COVID(https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/ventilation.html (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm3YgoEiEDc))

COVID-19 damages the heart and other vascular systems throughout the entire body. It can cause permanent damage to literally every system of your body, as it damages everywhere that blood flows.(https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/coronavirus-and-your-health/is-coronavirus-a-disease-of-the-blood-vessels (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm3YgoEiEDc))

COVID-19 has been discovered recently to cause permanent brain damage by causing brain cells to clump together, and eventually die. This is thought to be one of the primary causes of the varied symptoms of Long COVID.(https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.adg2248 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm3YgoEiEDc))

The CDC estimates that you have between a 1 in 5 to 1 in 13 chance of having Long COVID symptoms even when vaccinated.(https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/nchs_press_releases/2022/20220622.htm (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm3YgoEiEDc))

Every one of the quoted links is a Rickroll.

Parkbandit
06-15-2023, 04:41 PM

Beta cucks gotta beta cuck...

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-16-2023, 08:34 AM
Every one of the quoted links is a Rickroll.

Never gonna give you up

drumpel
06-18-2023, 11:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL6HArsmurs&ab_channel=Samson

Latrinsorm
06-19-2023, 04:41 PM
Easy test, they are doctors and said masks are no longer necessary in most parts of the facility.

and that's why this has nothing to do with "know[ing] more", and never has

it has only ever had to do with who is willing to ask the questions

which, as always, is those who are willing to hear the answers

Latrinsorm
06-19-2023, 04:48 PM
Dear God L. You are a pussy. Do you want to live in fear and have people make fun of you the rest of your life?

it should but of course doesn't trouble you that you exhort me to not live in fear by simultaneously threatening me - literally incoherent

it should but of course doesn't trouble you that you genuinely believe "people make fun of you" is something that should concern me to any degree whatsoever, even a little bit, at all, under any circumstances

people have been making fun of me and people like me throughout the pandemic - how many people died of mockery?

people have been exhorting others to stop wearing masks throughout the pandemic too - how many people died of COVID?

Latrinsorm
06-19-2023, 04:49 PM
That’s cool man. I support your choice to wear a mask. You are making a risk assessment and making your own choices to mitigate that risk. Rock on. Just don’t go mandating that on the rest of society.

I know some people that conceal level iiia soft body armor & always have on hand a tourniquet & micro-IFAK kit anytime they leave the house. I’m a gun nut and conceal carry for personal protection, and I personally think that is perhaps a bit overboard. I also respect those people’s individual decision. At some point you have to weigh the risk of something like that happening against the cost & toll of carrying all that gear around. It’s hot here in Texas. I’m not wearing body armor unless I know I’m stepping into a very dangerous situation. (Which I try to avoid as much as I can)

We as humans are social creatures that communicate with our faces both verbally and non-verbally . Wearing a mask in public inhibits that communication. That’s one of the many opportunity costs I see with you choosing to wear a mask, but again it’s your choice to make.

that's my whole point though - how are any of us making a risk assessment?

you can evaluate how many people get shot, because you can look up how many people get shot, in what scenarios, where, when, and you can then decide whether body armor is an appropriate decision

it is literally impossible for you to look up how many people are dying of COVID

it is natural for you to respond to this uncertainty with defense mechanisms:
that it must be my fault for bringing it up
that i must be trying to mandate things
that i must be scared

absolutely none of which answer the fundamental question:

how can you possibly make a COVID risk assessment when you cannot possibly know how many are dying of COVID?

Latrinsorm
06-19-2023, 04:50 PM
See, I read your initial post as you finally having a moment of clarity that perhaps the vaccine didn't work as intended.. that masks never really worked.. that shutting down the country for 3 weeks to flatten the curve didn't work and only destroyed lives.. that social distancing didn't work... that shutting down schools for that long of a period of time probably damaged us on a generational scale.

But you didn't. You tripled down on all the stuff that has proven ineffective and claim if we just did those things MORE, THEN it would work.

You sound like a crack whore at this point, looking for his next fix.

I completely understand: You suffer from pantophobia and covid-19 was probably the best time of your life.. no longer were you forced to be with others.. no longer were you forced to socially interact with people.. you could stay under your bed and be "normal"!

I'm sorry the rest of us have moved on and we deal with the world as it is.. and you just want to go back to the glory days of 2020 and live in that moment.. but we can't.

It's time to put away all your masks.. get your 14th dose of booster courage and get back to living your life.

it was very bizarre of you to bring up an august 2021 post where in a matter of months i was proven incontrovertibly right

it is even more bizarre that you bring up 2020, when i was giving the same warnings and you were giving the same dismissals, some of them word for word

there's nothing i can do to salve your guilt
and i don't pretend to offer that
all i'm offering is a reminder

you have the courage to do the right thing
you have always had the courage to do the right thing
you will always have the courage to do the right thing

there doesn't have to be another yesterday you regret tomorrow

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-19-2023, 04:52 PM

you can evaluate how many people get shot, because you can look up how many people get shot, in what scenarios, where, when, and you can then decide whether body armor is an appropriate decision

it is literally impossible for you to look up how many people are dying of COVID

that i must be scared

how can you possibly make a COVID risk assessment when you cannot possibly know how many are dying of COVID?

I think the answer is no one cares but you. After two weeks to flatten the curve turned into two years, I pretty much am throwing the baby out with the bathwater. The government lies to us all the time, nonstop. I'll make my own assessments and take the advice of my doctor then decide what to do in this situation, which is I'm done with the vax.

Suppressed Poet
06-19-2023, 07:44 PM

that i must be scared

How many is just a number. The real question is; who is it killing and why?

AIDS killed a lot of people back in the day but if you weren’t a faggot, lived in Africa, or liked fucking big bootie bitches in the ass there was little to worry about. This time and this virus it’s the elderly and the weak (pre existing health conditions) being targeted.

I work out, eat well, quit smoking years back, and ain’t trying to collect Social Security anytime soon. Covid wants none of this healthy late 30s big swinging dick.

That is how I make my risk assessment. Now a question for you, why do you willingly choose to live your life in fear?

Parkbandit
06-19-2023, 08:57 PM
it was very bizarre of you to bring up an august 2021 post where in a matter of months i was proven incontrovertibly right

it is even more bizarre that you bring up 2020, when i was giving the same warnings and you were giving the same dismissals, some of them word for word

there's nothing i can do to salve your guilt
and i don't pretend to offer that
all i'm offering is a reminder

you have the courage to do the right thing
you have always had the courage to do the right thing
you will always have the courage to do the right thing

there doesn't have to be another yesterday you regret tomorrow

What? Like I know you want to make sense.. but your bizarre combination of crippling fear and complete social ineptitude make you sound completely unhinged.

Also, what happened to your shift key?

I have literally ZERO guilt for anything, since I didn't pollute my body with an unproven vaccine and haven't infected anyone. I've had covid at least once that I know of.. but I had a headache one day that I took advil for.. so that might make twice.

Listen Sally, you stay under your bed while the rest of the world moves on. Keep getting boosters.. because Big Pharma needs sheep like you to stay profitable.

Parkbandit
06-19-2023, 08:59 PM
Now a question for you, why do you willingly choose to live your life in fear?

You already answered it:

This time and this virus it’s the elderly and the weak (pre existing health conditions) being targeted.

Honestly, if I was him.. I would probably be worried as well.

Gelston
06-20-2023, 02:45 AM
and that's why this has nothing to do with "know[ing] more", and never has

it has only ever had to do with who is willing to ask the questions

which, as always, is those who are willing to hear the answers

You’re asking retarded questions.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-20-2023, 08:55 AM
I also don't get why anyone says he's "book smart". Demonstrably, he's not any type of smart.

Parkbandit
06-20-2023, 09:12 AM
I also don't get why anyone says he's "book smart". Demonstrably, he's not any type of smart.

Well, he is a liberal.. so that automatically drops your IQ in half.

Methais
06-20-2023, 09:55 AM

You'll have to excuse me for that claim. You see, after reading Seran posts almost daily, even Backlash seems like a smart dude in comparison.

But you're right. Latrin is really just a drooling retard who wears eye shadow and learned how to buy cold cuts in his 30s and probably spends most of his time in an adult sized crib wearing 3 masks and an additional 2 masks over his diaper.

Parkbandit
06-20-2023, 10:00 AM
You'll have to excuse me for that claim. You see, after reading Seran posts almost daily, even Backlash seems like a smart dude in comparison.

But you're right. Latrin is really just a drooling retard who wears eye shadow and learned how to buy cold cuts in his 30s and probably spends most of his time in an adult sized crib wearing 3 masks and an additional 2 masks over his diaper.

My favorite part was Latrin claiming he was right when he said masks work, vaccines work, shutdowns work.. when the rest of the world is wondering why we listened to the "experts" who were so wrong for most of this.

Flap
06-21-2023, 05:11 PM
https://www.cleveland.com/news/2022/10/in-cleveland-and-beyond-researchers-begin-to-unravel-the-mystery-of-long-covid-19.html

Roughly a third of adults who get COVID-19 report having had what is considered long COVID. And months after the initial infection, a staggering number of those who haven’t recovered - up to 80% - have some trouble carrying out their daily activities.

McComsey, who has spent the last two decades studying HIV, said that the data they have found so far paints a picture that is eerily familiar.

“Now I just look at it, and I’m like gosh, it’s like a déjà vu,” McComsey said.

Don't catch the airborne AIDS!

Latrinsorm
06-21-2023, 05:53 PM
I think the answer is no one cares but you. After two weeks to flatten the curve turned into two years, I pretty much am throwing the baby out with the bathwater. The government lies to us all the time, nonstop. I'll make my own assessments and take the advice of my doctor then decide what to do in this situation, which is I'm done with the vax.

if your premise is that the government lies nonstop, why would you conclude from the government saying everything is fine that everything is fine?

if you are dismissing what the government says entirely, how many people do you (or your doctor) think are dying from COVID right now?

Latrinsorm
06-21-2023, 06:03 PM
How many is just a number. The real question is; who is it killing and why?

AIDS killed a lot of people back in the day but if you weren’t a faggot, lived in Africa, or liked fucking big bootie bitches in the ass there was little to worry about. This time and this virus it’s the elderly and the weak (pre existing health conditions) being targeted.

I work out, eat well, quit smoking years back, and ain’t trying to collect Social Security anytime soon. Covid wants none of this healthy late 30s big swinging dick.

That is how I make my risk assessment. Now a question for you, why do you willingly choose to live your life in fear?

of course you turn to bigotry, because this is the prescribed way to get what you think of as liberals to yell at you, and if they're yelling at you it's you that's the calm intellectual one. this is the first way you're wrong, although it is a whopper

of course you assume that COVID deaths are targeted to pre existing conditions, because if you checked the stats you might find out that 88% of COVID deaths were among those without them in the last recorded year, and that would mean that it actually was you living in fear, of the truth, and that's impossible. this is the second way you're wrong

of course you cling to the (imagined) low danger you are in, as opposed to the danger you pose to others - you pretend that a mask you wear is for your protection as opposed to everyone around you, you pretend that if you don't have symptoms you're not contagious, knowing full well both of those are complete malarky. this is the third way you're wrong

and, of course, none of these address your fundamental ignorance: you point out that you're a low % of a low % of a low %... but you can't bring yourself to address that this is meaningless if you don't know of what the % is

1000 = 1% of 1% of 1% of 1,000,000,000
10 = 100% of 10

one of those numbers is bigger than the other, so if you don't know the "of" number, you don't know anything at all

which is why, of course, you won't open your eyes or unblock your ears
until it's too late for the people you love
which is a rough deal for you, but
a REALLY rough deal for them

Latrinsorm
06-21-2023, 06:12 PM
What? Like I know you want to make sense.. but your bizarre combination of crippling fear and complete social ineptitude make you sound completely unhinged.

Also, what happened to your shift key?

I have literally ZERO guilt for anything, since I didn't pollute my body with an unproven vaccine and haven't infected anyone. I've had covid at least once that I know of.. but I had a headache one day that I took advil for.. so that might make twice.

Listen Sally, you stay under your bed while the rest of the world moves on. Keep getting boosters.. because Big Pharma needs sheep like you to stay profitable.

if someone had asked you in 2019 how many people you'd infected with the flu over the past three years, you'd have answered that you didn't know - everyone would! how could we possibly know?

that you declare you know for sure you have infected literally ZERO people in the last three years with a dramatically more contagious disease speaks more eloquently to your guilt than i ever could

it is pitiful, and you have my pity, and despite years of evidence to the contrary you even have my hope

Latrinsorm
06-21-2023, 06:14 PM
My favorite part was Latrin claiming he was right when he said masks work, vaccines work, shutdowns work.. when the rest of the world is wondering why we listened to the "experts" who were so wrong for most of this.

what i said was that i warned in august 2021 that something bad was going to happen because of COVID. did something bad happen after august 2021 because of COVID, or not?

what i also said was that i warned in 2020 about COVID and you dismissed it with the same verbiage you're using now. did that happen, or not?

these are obviously rhetorical questions for the reasons described in the post above, but it's worth being clear

Neveragain
06-21-2023, 06:41 PM
of course you turn to bigotry

Wut?

Interestingly enough it was the same Anthony Fauci that spread disinformation about AID's that spread disinformation about COVID.

Is Fauci a bigot too or do you have a Fauci temple under your bed?

Suppressed Poet
06-21-2023, 06:47 PM
of course you turn to bigotry, because this is the prescribed way to get what you think of as liberals to yell at you, and if they're yelling at you it's you that's the calm intellectual one. this is the first way you're wrong, although it is a whopper

of course you assume that COVID deaths are targeted to pre existing conditions, because if you checked the stats you might find out that 88% of COVID deaths were among those without them in the last recorded year, and that would mean that it actually was you living in fear, of the truth, and that's impossible. this is the second way you're wrong

of course you cling to the (imagined) low danger you are in, as opposed to the danger you pose to others - you pretend that a mask you wear is for your protection as opposed to everyone around you, you pretend that if you don't have symptoms you're not contagious, knowing full well both of those are complete malarky. this is the third way you're wrong

and, of course, none of these address your fundamental ignorance: you point out that you're a low % of a low % of a low %... but you can't bring yourself to address that this is meaningless if you don't know of what the % is

10 = 100% of 10

one of those numbers is bigger than the other, so if you don't know the "of" number, you don't know anything at all

A few things L:

1) I can’t hear you yell at me on the PC. Well I do hear Time4Fun, but only because she bolds & caps a lot of words in walls of text with a distinct condescending tone. Anyways, what you described is not my strategy. I’m crude. I can be an asshole. I don’t think of myself as a bigot, and disappointed to hear you think of me as so.

2) I noticed in your response you conveniently left out the part about the elderly. Tell me smarty pants, what percentage of reported Covid deaths represent the age group of under 50? Under 40? I know you know, and now you know that I know.

3) Let’s pretend for a moment that everything you say is correct. How do you propose we solve this problem? You want me to quit going to work? You want my children to stop going to school? You want to live in a world of intolerance like some Islamic nations that require women to cover their faces at all times? You want to cripple our economy and permanently erase millions of small businesses? You want people to surrender autonomy over their own health decisions in the name of public safety? Tell me L, is your life so grand & wonderful that you feel you have the legitimacy to tell other people how to live theirs?

4) I hate to shit on your cold cuts, but if any of your answers to #3 are yes… I emphatically refuse. I’d much rather risk dying of Covid than to submit my life in your new normal, and I am not alone.

Gelston
06-22-2023, 08:58 AM
the tags on this thread, lolz

Methais
06-22-2023, 10:41 AM

10 = 100% of 10

You're gonna have to try harder than that if you're trying to take Seran's retard championship title away.

Elanthil
06-22-2023, 03:18 PM
I have nothing against anyone that takes the vax, but I just don't feel it is right for ME.
I worry about its quick release to the public.
I worry about its side effects, which the jury is still out on.
I worry about what its effects on older folks like me who are on lots of meds would be.

I just...doubt the science behind the vaxxes.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-23-2023, 04:37 PM
everybody was kung flu fighting, dididi dit dit dee, it was manufactured in china, dididi dit dit dee

Suppressed Poet
06-23-2023, 04:43 PM
Come on L. Take off the mask and say the word with us now. You’ll feel better.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51fus70+ksS._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Latrinsorm
06-26-2023, 05:20 PM
A few things L:

1) I can’t hear you yell at me on the PC. Well I do hear Time4Fun, but only because she bolds & caps a lot of words in walls of text with a distinct condescending tone. Anyways, what you described is not my strategy. I’m crude. I can be an asshole. I don’t think of myself as a bigot, and disappointed to hear you think of me as so.

2) I noticed in your response you conveniently left out the part about the elderly. Tell me smarty pants, what percentage of reported Covid deaths represent the age group of under 50? Under 40? I know you know, and now you know that I know.

3) Let’s pretend for a moment that everything you say is correct. How do you propose we solve this problem? You want me to quit going to work? You want my children to stop going to school? You want to live in a world of intolerance like some Islamic nations that require women to cover their faces at all times? You want to cripple our economy and permanently erase millions of small businesses? You want people to surrender autonomy over their own health decisions in the name of public safety? Tell me L, is your life so grand & wonderful that you feel you have the legitimacy to tell other people how to live theirs?

4) I hate to shit on your cold cuts, but if any of your answers to #3 are yes… I emphatically refuse. I’d much rather risk dying of Covid than to submit my life in your new normal, and I am not alone.

it's important to reiterate that i DON'T know the percentage of reported COVID deaths represented by any age group, and neither do you, because those stats haven't been reported for months. as i said in the beginning, we can look up all kinds of stats from months ago, and that is completely irrelevant to the risks we face now

but it's more important to reiterate that what you consider a rousing conclusion still contains your basic error: you proudly (think you) are willing to risk dying of COVID; it speaks volumes that you can't bring yourself to even address whether you're willing to KILL with COVID

and so i do not want people to surrender autonomy over their own health decisions in the name of public safety, because that already happened, centuries ago, and has been happening continuously ever since. you in particular surrendered it when you agreed to have your children vaccinated a dozen times to allow them to go to school, you in particular surrendered it when you agreed to let the government tell you when and where and how you had be dressed, you in particular have been trained to pretend that adding a single vaccine to that schedule would be some radical new change, you in particular have been told to regurgitate comical nonsense like "cripple our economy"

you prefer to tell yourself the story where you're the hero and people like me are foolish wannabe tyrants

it's better for everyone if you grow up before you can no longer ignore the consequences of your actions

Suppressed Poet
06-26-2023, 06:37 PM
it's important to reiterate that i DON'T know the percentage of reported COVID deaths represented by any age group, and neither do you, because those stats haven't been reported for months. as i said in the beginning, we can look up all kinds of stats from months ago, and that is completely irrelevant to the risks we face now

but it's more important to reiterate that what you consider a rousing conclusion still contains your basic error: you proudly (think you) are willing to risk dying of COVID; it speaks volumes that you can't bring yourself to even address whether you're willing to KILL with COVID

and so i do not want people to surrender autonomy over their own health decisions in the name of public safety, because that already happened, centuries ago, and has been happening continuously ever since. you in particular surrendered it when you agreed to have your children vaccinated a dozen times to allow them to go to school, you in particular surrendered it when you agreed to let the government tell you when and where and how you had be dressed, you in particular have been trained to pretend that adding a single vaccine to that schedule would be some radical new change, you in particular have been told to regurgitate comical nonsense like "cripple our economy"

you prefer to tell yourself the story where you're the hero and people like me are foolish wannabe tyrants

it's better for everyone if you grow up before you can no longer ignore the consequences of your actions

So since you don’t know, and historical data by your own admission is irrelevant, theoretically the number of Covid deaths may have greatly declined in recent months. Perhaps that number could even be close to 0. Correct? I mean, none of us really know. Maybe you are hiding in your parent’s basement for no reason at all?

I’m no hero. I’m just a regular dude trying to provide for my family & get by the best I can. You are no tyrant. I think people like you are the ones who give power to tyrants, because you yourself are too weak to wield it.

Seriously L, what the hell is this about? You want us to petition the government to resume reporting Covid deaths? What exactly are you trying to accomplish? I’d like to give you an opportunity to clearly articulate the purpose of these monologues. Right now, everyone thinks you lost your mind and are lashing out with irrational fear. Tell us all why that is not the case.

Parkbandit
06-26-2023, 08:34 PM

God, you sound like the biggest pussy more and more as the years go by.

Methais
06-27-2023, 08:45 AM

Jesus Christ dude stop being such a whiny little scared-of-everything bitch. You're almost making Seran look manly by comparison. Almost.

Latrinsorm
07-03-2023, 05:34 PM
So since you don’t know, and historical data by your own admission is irrelevant, theoretically the number of Covid deaths may have greatly declined in recent months. Perhaps that number could even be close to 0. Correct? I mean, none of us really know. Maybe you are hiding in your parent’s basement for no reason at all?

I’m no hero. I’m just a regular dude trying to provide for my family & get by the best I can. You are no tyrant. I think people like you are the ones who give power to tyrants, because you yourself are too weak to wield it.

Seriously L, what the hell is this about? You want us to petition the government to resume reporting Covid deaths? What exactly are you trying to accomplish? I’d like to give you an opportunity to clearly articulate the purpose of these monologues. Right now, everyone thinks you lost your mind and are lashing out with irrational fear. Tell us all why that is not the case.

you see someone who won't jump off a curb - that's irrational fear
you see someone who won't jump off the tenth floor - that could still be irrational fear, but it's definitely correct

if i don't know how high i am, i don't jump, and i certainly don't push my family out the window

you asked for clear articulation and there it was, and so i will ask you again:
do you believe that if you have COVID you may infect others?
do you believe that those others may die of COVID even if you won't?
do you believe that if you say "we have to live our lives" enough at the funeral of someone you love, you'll believe it?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
07-03-2023, 06:54 PM
do you believe that if you say "we have to live our lives" enough at the funeral of someone you love, you'll believe it?

Yes, Yes, Yes. Just like influenza.

Latrinsorm
07-05-2023, 03:18 PM
Yes, Yes, Yes. Just like influenza.

and if 1,000,000 Americans had died in the past year of influenza, would you therefore take more precautions to protect other people than if only 30,000 had?

Parkbandit
07-05-2023, 04:52 PM
and if 1,000,000 Americans had died in the past year of influenza, would you therefore take more precautions to protect other people than if only 30,000 had?

https://media.tenor.com/NZJXajcwChgAAAAd/bill-gates.gif

Suppressed Poet
07-05-2023, 07:11 PM
you see someone who won't jump off a curb - that's irrational fear
you see someone who won't jump off the tenth floor - that could still be irrational fear, but it's definitely correct

if i don't know how high i am, i don't jump, and i certainly don't push my family out the window

you asked for clear articulation and there it was, and so i will ask you again:

I’m not pushing anyone. Wear a mask. Don’t wear a mask. Get vaccinated. Don’t. Lock yourself in your mom’s basement… These are all decisions you must make for yourself. Just don’t go around pretending that you know what is best for everyone else.

Suppressed Poet
07-05-2023, 07:19 PM

If that were true, perhaps as a precaution I would wash my hands after taking my morning dump in the private gender neutral bathroom at work. Perhaps.

Parkbandit
07-05-2023, 09:57 PM
Just don’t go around pretending that you know what is best for everyone else.

That is what liberals allllllways do though.

That leopard can't change his spots.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
07-05-2023, 10:52 PM

Nope.

Methais
07-06-2023, 09:01 AM

Setting aside anything cold cut related, how often do you leave the house post-Covid vs. pre-Covid, both with and without your mommy?

Also on a scale of 1-10, how scared are you to go out in public, both post-Covid and pre-Covid, regardless of whether your mommy is with you?

Latrinsorm
07-10-2023, 04:40 PM
I’m not pushing anyone. Wear a mask. Don’t wear a mask. Get vaccinated. Don’t. Lock yourself in your mom’s basement… These are all decisions you must make for yourself. Just don’t go around pretending that you know what is best for everyone else.

i have given you multiple opportunities to acknowledge that your choices impact people besides you
this is not me knowing more than you - you know. and we all know we all know
this is just me being willing to engage with that reality

you still have time before you won't be able to hide from it any more

only you can choose to use it

Suppressed Poet
07-10-2023, 04:45 PM
i have given you multiple opportunities to acknowledge that your choices impact people besides you

Thanks L. I’ve made my choice.

https://i.redd.it/k1f92lhnf4h21.png

Methais
07-10-2023, 05:23 PM

Your choices impact people besides you too.

For example, every time you post a new retarded thread, anyone who reads it gets reminded that retarded people who are scared of literally everything like you really do exist.

Do you wear a mask over your underwear too? Asking for Seran's welfare case worker.

Parkbandit
07-10-2023, 10:04 PM

You were always a weird little pussy.. covid-19 just magnified it 100 fold.

Stop posting.. you might break a nail and get psoriasis.

Suppressed Poet
07-18-2023, 10:40 PM
L:

RFK JR says the vax causes ass-burgers & heart implosions. He says Luukos worshipers fucking up on the hidden roll casting 725 is the cause for Covid-19, RSV, HIV, the Clap, Crabs, and even the Spanish Flu aka “La Plaga De Los Negros”. He also said you are being a big pussy.

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?

Solkern
07-19-2023, 02:25 AM
Thanks L. I’ve made my choice.

https://i.redd.it/k1f92lhnf4h21.png
This quote is taken out of context quite often, Franklin was talking about money and taxes, and actually paying for security of the people, not the liberty and freedom, I think you are implying.

And the majority historians believe he was implying based on the entire letter, almost opposite of what that quote implies on its own.

The majority of historians say this:
At the time, the legislature was trying to tax the Penn family lands to pay for the defence of the frontier, during the French and Indian War. However, the family was unwilling to have any such law passed in the assembly. “Franklin felt that this was a great affront to the ability of the legislature to govern. And so he actually meant purchase a little temporary safety very literally,” said Wittes, as the family was trying to give a lump sum of money in exchange for the General Assembly’s acknowledging that it did not have the authority to tax it.

https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/this-quote-means-benjamin-franklin-liberty-safety-8697766/lite/

Suppressed Poet
07-19-2023, 08:18 AM
This quote is taken out of context quite often, Franklin was talking about money and taxes, and actually paying for security of the people, not the liberty and freedom, I think you are implying.

And the majority historians believe he was implying based on the entire letter, almost opposite of what that quote implies on its own.

The majority of historians say this:
At the time, the legislature was trying to tax the Penn family lands to pay for the defence of the frontier, during the French and Indian War. However, the family was unwilling to have any such law passed in the assembly. “Franklin felt that this was a great affront to the ability of the legislature to govern. And so he actually meant purchase a little temporary safety very literally,” said Wittes, as the family was trying to give a lump sum of money in exchange for the General Assembly’s acknowledging that it did not have the authority to tax it.

https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/this-quote-means-benjamin-franklin-liberty-safety-8697766/lite/

That’s interesting. Appreciate you sharing.

Also:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4b/0f/8a/4b0f8a97e9995b3699b8d3825d3936ba.png

Suppressed Poet
03-08-2024, 06:59 PM
Hey L, are you still sheltering in place & double masking? We need a new monologue for 2024.