PDA

View Full Version : Brig with +1 to all stats

Sthrockmorton
05-07-2023, 11:35 PM
Curious to see what something like this might be worth.... Was from an event in mid 2000's. Might've been the big airship, the Dhu Ghillywhack? My memory is a bit fuzzy.

Dark Silvery Imflass Mail

It imparts a bonus of +17 more than usual.
It is an enhancive item:
It provides a boost of 1 to Strength Base.
It provides a boost of 1 to Discipline Base.
It provides a boost of 1 to Intuition Base.
It provides a boost of 1 to Influence Base.
It provides a boost of 1 to Logic Base.
It provides a boost of 1 to Wisdom Base.
It provides a boost of 1 to Dexterity Base.
It provides a boost of 1 to Agility Base.
It provides a boost of 1 to Aura Base.
It provides a boost of 1 to Constitution Base.
It provides a penalty of -2 to Health Recovery.
It seems to have a lot of enhancive charges remaining.
It will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
It appears to weigh about 17 pounds.
It is predominantly crafted of imflass.
It is a simple project (56 difficulty) for an adventurer to modify.

onurb
05-08-2023, 12:27 AM
Do you know what it's capable of? Would they let this armor have +20 in each stat at hess if you had the time and money? Can the health recovery be removed or upgraded to a positive number? Are the enhancives apart of a script? Example, the forest armor script gives 4 enhancives and they won't let you remove any of them. If there are no restrictions I suppose it could be worth a decent amount, probably not a godly amount because to max this armor out you'd need 190 services at hess. The cost (excluding the additional services fee) would be 50k per service for a total of 9.5m BS. Also, if you can only do 5 services per hess your looking at 38 DRs. And at 2 DR's a year your looking at 19 years to complete this piece. Most of us will be pushing up daisies by then, let alone the game still be online. AI will probably have taken over the planet by then also. Maybe I am wrong on some of this stuff, I dunno.

Slark
05-08-2023, 08:26 AM
And at 2 DR's a year your looking at 19 years to complete this piece. Most of us will be pushing up daisies by then, let alone the game still be online.
You think most GS players will be dead in 19 years? Damn.

drumpel
05-09-2023, 03:16 PM
You think most GS players will be dead in 19 years? Damn.

I won't, just basing it on the longevity of my family - they tend to live well into their 90s. However, I don't think I'll be playing this game 19 years from now, even if it is still around. I'll have better things to be doing when I'm 60.

DR doesn't really offer me anything that makes the game more interesting. I just use my freebie simucoins or the few event boxes I've spent silvers on for DR entries, I gather mostly forging slabs and save up BS for adding crit/damage stuff to my weapons/armor.