PDA

View Full Version : New Invention Announcement

SpunGirl
05-13-2005, 04:50 PM
Dr. Calvin Rickson, a scientist from Texas A&M University, has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

After the news conference announcing the invention, a large group of men took Dr. Rickson outside and kicked the shit out of him.

Tsa`ah
05-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
After the news conference announcing the invention, a large group of men took Dr. Rickson outside and kicked the shit out of him.

He got off too easy in my opinion.

Apotheosis
05-13-2005, 04:53 PM
rofl

Sylph
05-13-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
Dr. Calvin Rickson, a scientist from Texas A&M University, has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

That man deserves to be f'ing shot.

Back
05-13-2005, 04:59 PM
Anyone hear about the Post Privatization Total Suprise Bra (http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/photojournal/04.html)?

Parkbandit
05-13-2005, 05:03 PM
Indeed.

There is NOTHING like seeing nipples through a thin top. Love it, love it, love it.

Jennifer Aniston doesn't do alot for me except she ALWAYS had erect nipples. Daddy like.

Some Rogue
05-13-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
Jennifer Aniston doesn't do alot for me except she ALWAYS had erect nipples. Daddy like.

And when he says Daddy, he literally means old enough to be her daddy.

Wezas
05-13-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Some Rogue

Originally posted by Parkbandit

And when he says Daddy, he literally means old enough to be her daddy.

He seriously set himself up for that, but it still deserves a "FUCKING PWNED!!!111oneoneone"

Gan
05-13-2005, 07:05 PM
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Leave it to an Aggie to do something like that.

Obviously his wife was the motivating factor behind that.

That large group of men who took him outside was the Century Club Alumni.

Apotheosis
05-13-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Backlash
Anyone hear about the Post Privatization Total Suprise Bra (http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/photojournal/04.html)?

now that's patriotism!

05-14-2005, 01:15 AM
Bah, then I want to be able to pop wood in public...
In a feminist rally...
Without legal or physical repercussion :(