PDA

View Full Version : Looking for sancts on difficult, and absurdly difficult projects

Archigeek
09-07-2022, 11:35 AM
Hello Clerics, Padres, Priestesses and Priests: I'm looking for sanctification on two items. Both of these are difficult, but with an open mind and a willingness to do this over the long haul, let's see what we can do. PM me with your offers or suggestions:

1. a black glaes throwing axe, looking for S6 only on this one, as it is already GUB:

It imparts a bonus of +50 more than usual.
It is a holy item.
It appears to weigh about 3 pounds.
It is estimated to be worth about 1,000,000,000 silvers.
It is expertly weighted to inflict more critical wounds than a normal weapon of its type.
It is predominantly crafted of glaes.
It has been sanctified 5 times. It provides an additional +10 AS bonus against the undead.
It has been bound to Kerl via Weapon Bonding.
This glaes throwing axe provides an additional offensive bonus of +15 when employed against all undead creatures that can be affected by it.
It is an overwhelming project (1,400 difficulty) for an adventurer to modify.

And:

2. A spiked convex zelnorn wall shield with a mirror-finish surface needs S1-S6:

It imparts a bonus of +25 more than usual.
It helps to increase the efficiency of attacks made by the wearer with a bonus of 25.
It appears to weigh about 3 pounds.
It is estimated to be worth about 1,000,000 silvers.
It is spiked.
It is predominantly crafted of zelnorn.
It has been ensorcelled 4 times.
It is a sophisticated project (706 difficulty) for an adventurer to modify.

Thanks,

Kerl

Archigeek
09-08-2022, 11:29 PM
Bump.

Tgo01
09-09-2022, 09:06 AM
I don't know if anyone has suggested it yet, but for the 1400 project you're probably gonna want to get your hands on one of those super sanctify potions, otherwise I can do the project but it will take about 32 weeks to save up the suffuse and devotion and it will cost about 257 million silvers.

For the 706 difficulty project I would only need to use about 33 suffuse for an S1 and I could do an S1 right now for a cool 17 mil.

Archigeek
09-13-2022, 12:28 PM
Thanks everyone for all the great advice. I'd love to have someone go to work on the shield right now.

The axe can wait until I can get a booster potion at next DR.