PDA

View Full Version : Why is Wyrom tolerating Vishra being a gm?

Xcalibur1
08-13-2022, 10:16 PM
Can someone explain to me why Wyrom is tolerating that very désagréable intolerant person that we all know under the name Vishra as an active GM ?

Is simustronics now a wokist heaven ?

Ardwen
08-14-2022, 11:19 AM
Didn't you self ban yourself or something?

Gelston
08-14-2022, 11:24 AM
Vishra isn't a GM retard.

Xcalibur1
08-14-2022, 11:32 AM
She is.

Gelston
08-14-2022, 11:41 AM
She is.

Time4fun is not a GM.

time4fun
08-14-2022, 12:28 PM
Time4fun is not a GM.

Folks will know I've become a GM when they log in to find all of their weapons are now OHBs...

And in my locker.

It will be the most glorious first and last day of GMing ever!

C.Difficile
08-14-2022, 12:34 PM
I thought Vishra was GM Masterforn because the GM has that rare blend of sanctimonious and referring constantly to her self important credentials while at the same time also being wrong a lot and having terrible takes on like everything

apparently I'm wrong though

Gelston
08-14-2022, 12:36 PM
I thought Vishra was GM Masterforn because the GM has that rare blend of sanctimonious and referring constantly to her self important credentials while at the same time also being wrong a lot and having terrible takes on like everything

Nope, and most of you knew Mars' PC character and who he was on here. Probably even consider/ed him a friend.

Tgo01
08-14-2022, 12:44 PM
Nope, and most of you knew Mars' PC character and who he was on here. Probably even consider/ed him a friend.

It's Gelston!

Taernath
08-14-2022, 12:46 PM

Who was he on here?

Gelston
08-14-2022, 12:48 PM
Who was he on here?

I don't think I'll reveal this one. I'll just tell you that he is 100% definitely not time4fun. (Which should be obvious as she is posting here too)

It is usually kinda easy to figure out which posters became GMs... Who used to post a lot, and then didn't?

Tgo01
08-14-2022, 12:52 PM
It is usually kinda easy to figure out which posters became GMs... Who used to post a lot, and then didn't?

Androidpk.

Taernath
08-14-2022, 12:53 PM

That's a lot of people.

Gelston
08-14-2022, 12:53 PM
Androidpk.

rofl, no.

Tgo01
08-14-2022, 12:56 PM
rofl, no.

Warriorbird!
Fallen!
Anticor!
TheE!

Gelston
08-14-2022, 12:58 PM
Warriorbird!
Fallen!
Anticor!
TheE!

Are you just going to list every person on the PC?

Other people are aware of his identity, maybe they'll tell you.

Taernath
08-14-2022, 01:00 PM
Saying you know who a GM is and then being coy about it is pretty lame.

Tgo01
08-14-2022, 01:00 PM
Are you just going to list every person on the PC?

Other people are aware of his identity, maybe they'll tell you.

Naww, I sorted people by most posts and just went through people I know haven't posted in a while.

I guessed Androidpk before I even did that, and it turns out he would have fit my criteria anyways, having the fourth most posts despite not posting anything in the past 3 years.

time4fun
08-14-2022, 01:03 PM

Interesting. I'd return the favor, but honestly I don't really remember you or ever think about you.

Xcalibur1
08-14-2022, 01:12 PM
Vishra is a GM.

A friend of mine (who is an ex GM) saw her using an item that is being only used by GMs.

Vishra is so full of herself/himself/itself/themselves that she did her thing with said item in public

Wyrom, as always, will let it go.

Gelston
08-14-2022, 01:13 PM
Vishra is a GM.

A friend of mine (who is an ex GM) saw her using an item that is being only used by GMs.

Vishra is so full of herself/himself/itself/themselves that she did her thing with said item in public

Vishra is time4fun. GMs can't post on the PC.

Your friend is full of shit or doesn't know what he saw.

Xcalibur1
08-14-2022, 01:18 PM
LOL.

Yeah right. There's many GMs posting here.

And there's many GMs selling silvers for cash, at least there was in 2021.

Gelston
08-14-2022, 01:19 PM
LOL.

Yeah right. There's many GMs posting here.

And there's many GMs selling silvers for cash, at least there was in 2021.

Oh? Who?

Xcalibur1
08-14-2022, 01:21 PM
You should know too, since your connexions are still active..

Oh, are they?

;)

Gelston
08-14-2022, 01:23 PM
You should know too, since your connexions are still active..

Oh, are they?

;)

So, none then. You're just making up more bullshit.

Xcalibur1
08-14-2022, 01:27 PM
So, none then. You're just making up more bullshit.

As if I would burn my friend just for you lol.

You're such an idiot :P

Gelston
08-14-2022, 01:28 PM

You're a massive liar and you always have been.

time4fun
08-14-2022, 01:30 PM
Vishra is a GM.

Are you really trying to start rumors about a stranger from a 30 year-old text-base game on an aging early 2000's game forum as a way to make another stranger who PMs said 30 year old text-based game feel uncomfortable? And in a way that couldn't possibly make either of them feel uncomfortable?

I really hope things pick up in your life or get better in whatever way you need them to. But honestly, maybe consider going for a walk or getting to the gym? Call someone and grab coffee maybe and just talk about whatever it is that's going on? It might actually help you, and it wouldn't be as embarrassing.

Xcalibur1
08-14-2022, 01:30 PM
Nuance, you don't like what I say and call it lies.

Just like with everyone you argue.

You narrow-minded person.

Go grab your gun, it will give you back some love :)

Xcalibur1
08-14-2022, 01:31 PM
Are you really trying to start rumors about a stranger from a 30 year-old text-base game on an aging early 2000's game forum as a way to make another stranger who PMs said 30 year old text-based game feel uncomfortable? And in a way that couldn't possibly make either of them feel uncomfortable?

I really hope things pick up in your life or get better in whatever way you need them to. But honestly, maybe consider going for a walk or getting to the gym? Call someone and grab coffee maybe and just talk about whatever it is that's going on? It might actually help you, and it wouldn't be as embarrassing.

I could grab your last 50 political posts you did showing how great your life should be but well, everybody knows anyway, so what's the point lol

Gelston
08-14-2022, 01:39 PM
Nuance, you don't like what I say and call it lies.

Just like with everyone you argue.

You narrow-minded person.

Go grab your gun, it will give you back some love :)

No, because you are just saying lies.

And now you are advocating suicide. You really are a sad person.

Tgo01
08-14-2022, 01:39 PM

Anymore context at all here..........? You can keep your super secret connection a super secret. But like...what item? How? When? Why?

Xcalibur1
08-14-2022, 01:41 PM
No, because you are just saying lies.

And now you are advocating suicide. You really are a sad person.

Tsk tsk, I never advocated suicide, I was making an allusion on your love for guns bro, breathe a little. Breathe...

Xcalibur1
08-14-2022, 01:43 PM
Anymore context at all here..........? You can keep your super secret connection a super secret. But like...what item? How? When? Why?

All I can say is that Vishra was seen using an item that is discontinued and removed from the game. Said item carries currencies inside.

She was seen using that item this week.

My friend told me some higher GMs are too lazy to code new items so they just bring those for internal rewards when required.

Xcalibur1
08-14-2022, 01:51 PM
Oh? Who?

Ok, my friend just told me this which I can say publically:

This happened at least on the 2 DRs of 2020 and one of the DR in 2021

One active GM right now and one that was thanked used this modus operandi:

They had a common Paypal Account with initiales J. S. (people, check your transactions).

That account was used by both of them to liquidate massive amount of BS. Was those BS farmed ? I believe so.

They never got in trouble for this, by the way

time4fun
08-14-2022, 02:00 PM
All I can say is that Vishra was seen using an item that is discontinued and removed from the game. Said item carries currencies inside.

She was seen using that item this week.

My friend told me some higher GMs are too lazy to code new items so they just bring those for internal rewards when required.

Sweetie.

You don't have friends here anymore.

Alastir
08-14-2022, 02:50 PM

Pretty sure Mars has been a GM for a while, so it would be hard to figure out who he was on the PC simply from the fact it's been 10 years.

If anyone knows who his PC handle or Character was I'm curious to know.

Gelston
08-14-2022, 02:50 PM
Tsk tsk, I never advocated suicide, I was making an allusion on your love for guns bro, breathe a little. Breathe...

I get plenty of love from my wife, not my inanimate objects. Sorry that you can’t say the same.

Methais
08-14-2022, 03:13 PM
Who was he on here?

CARAMIA

Methais
08-14-2022, 03:15 PM

You said "GMs" as in plural, so don't burn your GM friend, burn one of the other multiple GMs you said were doing it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FItKyjHXwAQnKDV.jpg

Methais
08-14-2022, 03:18 PM
Ok, my friend just told me this which I can say publically:

Is this the same friend whose dad worked at Nintendo?

They had a common Paypal Account with initiales J. S. (people, check your transactions).

https://c.tenor.com/wnwBDFtpO8EAAAAC/seinfeld-no.gif

Tgo01
08-14-2022, 03:24 PM
If Mr. Tabarnak keeps going at this rate, we'll be having Lee Harvey Oswald and the second shooter being GMs and selling silvers.

Stanley Burrell
08-14-2022, 04:13 PM
I don't think Vishra is a GM, but I think she would be a pretty okay GM. I'm very tired today, sorry.

Ashlander
08-14-2022, 05:08 PM
Is the item a coin hand cause some of those just went out at the silver auction?

Xcalibur1
08-14-2022, 05:15 PM
Is this the same friend whose dad worked at Nintendo?

https://c.tenor.com/wnwBDFtpO8EAAAAC/seinfeld-no.gif

lol

time4fun
08-14-2022, 06:07 PM
Is the item a coin hand cause some of those just went out at the silver auction?

He's literally making every single part of this up.

The nameless friend who is apparently in witness protection over knowing this highly sensitive and dangerous information, doesn't exist.

The nameless GM item with no description other than the fact that it "holds currency" doesn't exist. Anyone who has been in this game for longer than 5 minutes knows that GMs have access to a command to add/subtract any form of game currency from anyone. And so the lazy option wouldn't be to build a brand new item to hold currency, and it certainly wouldn't require a high level coder.

Not sure what the point of the thread even was.

Taernath
08-14-2022, 06:11 PM
CARAMIA

https://y.yarn.co/20f698e1-40ff-48ff-b879-bee233aa2287_text.gif

Gelston
08-14-2022, 06:12 PM
https://y.yarn.co/20f698e1-40ff-48ff-b879-bee233aa2287_text.gif

It is always hilarious to go back and reread her posts with the gift of hindsight. It was so obvious.

Taernath
08-14-2022, 06:31 PM
"Hello fellow gemstone players, what was the most egregious violation of policy you have ever witnessed?"

Also

"My GM sources say..."

Andraste really could not stay away from the drama.

Methais
08-15-2022, 03:47 PM
"Hello fellow gemstone players, what was the most egregious violation of policy you have ever witnessed?"

Also

"My GM sources say..."

Andraste really could not stay away from the drama.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/3o7TKN9IUHHFXWyPlK/200.gif

Drew
08-16-2022, 01:14 AM
I am Spartacus.

gilchristr
08-17-2022, 11:54 PM
Shes a guuuu...guhhhh...geeee... mmhhhh

Haldrik
09-04-2022, 12:13 PM
I don't think I'll reveal this one. I'll just tell you that he is 100% definitely not time4fun. (Which should be obvious as she is posting here too)

Me obviously!

Orthin
09-04-2022, 01:47 PM
Me obviously!

oh you are back? Where did they dig you up from? and welcome back.

Haldrik
09-04-2022, 07:24 PM
oh you are back? Where did they dig you up from? and welcome back.

Nah. I still have a couple accounts that have been open but not played for a couple of years. I was thinking it was time to cancel em and got curious what silver prices were up to. And then you know how it goes... 1 post leads to 50 posts. 😂

Orthin
09-04-2022, 08:59 PM
Nah. I still have a couple accounts that have been open but not played for a couple of years. I was thinking it was time to cancel em and got curious what silver prices were up to. And then you know how it goes... 1 post leads to 50 posts. ��

yup the post plague can strike swift!

ycelacie
09-22-2022, 03:30 PM

as if it isnt the standard of gemstone players to accuse everyone else of bad takes and bitch about everything.

my two cents, vishra has been nice enough to me AND gms are still ppl that dont even get paid