PDA

View Full Version : Caligos Ghezresh Glamour

Altheren
07-12-2022, 06:50 PM
SOLD!

It is with a lot of time and thought that I have decided to relinquish my glamour. I no longer need it. I am going a different direction.

Neck worn - a black coral pendant strung on an iridescent silver ribbon (non-functional)

It is difficult to see Altheren, who is completely enshrouded in a thick blanket of silvery grey mist laced with thin indigo threads.

Remove pendant

As you remove a black coral pendant strung on an iridescent silver ribbon, the miasma sloughs off your body, pooling at your feet in a blanket of undulating fog. Slowly, it dissipates, with the silvery grey fingers of mist clawing to remain and only slowly relinquishing their hold before fading entirely.

Wear pendant

As you don a black coral pendant strung on an iridescent silver ribbon and settle it against your chest, a chilled miasma of fog swirls about, fraught with silvery grey tendrils of mist that reach for you, grasping and obscuring your form.

MB:50m

CB:

Zeminar
07-13-2022, 03:34 PM
40m?

Altheren
07-13-2022, 03:37 PM
Nah. But I am not unreasonable!

Asha
07-14-2022, 12:46 PM
Stick to your guns these are easily worth a MB of 50m. Like Tony Soprano said ''Buy Glamour crystals AJ, they're not making any more of them.''

Altheren
07-17-2022, 03:33 PM
This is sold.