PDA

View Full Version : Faelenor and nitergen

Solkern
09-22-2003, 03:03 PM
Anyone know what happened to faelenor and nitergen?

Adhara
09-22-2003, 03:12 PM
I do sort of. My info is not the most recent but what I know comes from Faelenor's player himself. U2U me what you want to know. I don't see a reason to post it under a public thread.

StrayRogue
09-22-2003, 03:25 PM
I presume it wasn't something great then. Mind sending me those details too please Adhara?

GS4Gurl
09-22-2003, 04:38 PM
What's so private about it? I heard they got banned for continually killing and harassing people. My sister's character was his (faelenor's) "daughter" in game so what I heard I heard from her. She told me a juicy story about Emislity too. hehe...

[Edited on 9-22-2003 by GS4Gurl]

Solkern
09-22-2003, 04:40 PM
Actuallythey didn't get banned for that, was something totally diffrent.

Snapp
09-22-2003, 04:43 PM
I didn't think Nitergen got banned.. I just thought he was sold?

Solkern
09-22-2003, 04:44 PM
No, nitergen was taken over by faelenor after faelenor got the boot

Kurili
09-22-2003, 04:52 PM
You just know everything there is to know dont you, Solkern? And since you seem to know, why did you start a thread asking?

Acolyte Kurili, having Klaive flashbacks

Skirmisher
09-22-2003, 05:11 PM
If Nitergen is who I am thinking of he was an ass almost every time I had the displeasure to run into him.

If he's gone, the reason doesn't matter, it's a good thing.

Solkern
09-22-2003, 05:16 PM
I was wondering if either was still around. that's all
And also, i found out from a u2u message after i posted this topic.

[Edited on 9-22-2003 by Solkern]

Parkbandit
09-22-2003, 07:03 PM
Nitergen was a good customer of mine.. his deep pockets and lack of common perception will be missed in my park.

Carl Spackler
09-23-2003, 02:27 PM
did emislity get booted too?? I haven't seen her around in awhile

Solkern
09-23-2003, 02:40 PM
nope

Caramia
09-24-2003, 02:22 PM
Half the time Faelenor wasn't so bad. He could be amusing and he made more attempts to RP than the rest of the sad group he hung out with. Using Nitergen was stupid.

His taste in women in the game was pretty laughable. Merchant whores all of them. They were constantly draining him of money so they could buy this and that. One even talked him into a God wedding, just for the alterations.

The last gal before he got tossed was his worst choice by far. Auryelle played his daughter for a while, then all of a sudden, they're lovers. He took a lot of razzing for that from people.

Nichan
09-24-2003, 04:25 PM
Incest is the best when you put your family to the test.

Relatively speaking.

Hamurr
09-24-2003, 07:47 PM
Can't help but miss Faelenor. He is still kicking around in another soul. Nitergen and Faelenor may have annoyed many, but life was never dull around them.

Solkern
09-24-2003, 07:48 PM
hamur the original? you remmeber Silleck?

Solkern
09-24-2003, 07:51 PM
Actually your quite wrong Caramia Faelenor was actually using the females he was with, and him and auryelle had a thing in RL also ;)

Hamurr
09-24-2003, 07:54 PM
Yes, Hamur the original. Still short, smelly, and tasteless as ever. I remember Silleck, but it has been quite awhile.

Solkern
09-24-2003, 07:54 PM
How ya been? i remmeber that ogre nose you use to have! i bet you still have it huh??

Hamurr
09-24-2003, 07:56 PM
Geeze, I am still predictable too I see. Still have the Girdle of Love too though I am no longer allowed to use it as I used to.

Solkern
09-24-2003, 07:57 PM
hahahahahha I remember that! that was teh funniest shit ever.

HarmNone
09-24-2003, 08:03 PM
I remember Nitergen as someone who could be very sweet. He just did not seem to know how to react to many situations. I always thought of his player as probably being very young. :)

HarmNone remembers having a laugh or two with Nitergen

Solkern
09-24-2003, 08:05 PM
Nitergen was a great guy, very very fun to be around, always had a smartass comment to make, if you were friends with nitergen, you were sure to have a great time, him and faelenor made an awesome combo.

Kurili
09-25-2003, 05:09 AM
I remember Syringa having to be a Maid of Honor at one of Fael's weddings (Belanai) to Dorfsit YOU, Hammie. Make you civilized temporarily.

Such fun. Good times.

Acolyte Kurili

[Edited on 9-25-2003 by Kurili]

Hamurr
09-25-2003, 09:54 PM
Ya did a hell of a job too. I didnt fart once during the ceremony though I was sorely tempted.

Kurili
09-25-2003, 09:59 PM
Your behaviour was excellent. Everyone was proud of you. Syringa jammed her poking finger, but all was good.

Acolyte Kurili

Caramia
09-26-2003, 02:54 PM
Eh, the women may think he used them, he seemed to think he was used by them. They were merchant whores all -- Belenia, Cliche, Auryelle. And supposedly he had RL things with all of them! Maybe they both used each other ;)

HalflingHeretic
01-04-2004, 05:09 PM
Interesting threads with my name popping up. This thread was more indifferent than the rest.
-Nitergen

Skirmisher
01-04-2004, 05:13 PM
Well after all it's only you.

MrThorbizzle
01-04-2004, 06:17 PM
you just don't have that Warclaidhm quality that constantly infuriates

it'd be funnier if your name was Nitrogen mispelled

wait..is it??

Fallen
01-05-2004, 12:37 AM
...shouldnt this be moved to character complaints?

Sean
01-05-2004, 12:42 AM
not really the thread topic is if anyone know what happened to them. everyone is just off topic if they are complaining about them.

Solkern
01-05-2004, 06:37 AM
If that's you nitergen what's up man, long time no see, this is silleck's players.

crazymage
01-05-2004, 07:42 AM
Faelenor was Caeleb hes gone now and his womans back with some interesting RL stories.

HalflingHeretic
01-08-2004, 02:04 AM
I will try to make this short and simple. Along with my last wondering out of the clerics area.

Harmnone had the correct impression of me, completely too young. As you all know, this games complexity has changed over the years. I am glad that the level was capped to 100; that will let most of the old customs die off.

As for the issues, the account my character was on was completely trashed. The character was not sold, I quit the game completely a couple years back and now resides with my father. I am simply around to help him with his characters alternations before I go back to school.

On that note, hopefully a few tolerate the less skilled communicators. Enjoy the new year and everyone learns from their mistakes.

Sincerely,
Brandon(Nitergen)

p.s. Yes, I do remember Silleck. Hopefully you have left the Cul-de-sac. I hear, "Thrak Inn is the best place to spot Tijay. Long as you do not ask him too many questions, he will not thump you."

Betheny
01-08-2004, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Solkern
Actually your quite wrong Caramia Faelenor was actually using the females he was with, and him and auryelle had a thing in RL also ;)

How admirable.

Caramia
02-18-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by StarlitSkys
Interesting... Caramia, you'd think you knew us on a personal level.

How do you know I didn't? Or that I didn't know his other wives? Or that I wasn't one of his other wives? Or someone he screwed on the side and was privy to all the crap, IG and out, about his life? You don't! Have a nice life.

Caramia
02-18-2004, 03:23 PM
Immature? Nah. But informed, definitely. Greg did have people he chatted with outside of the game.

Galleazzo
02-18-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Caramia
Immature? Nah. But informed, definitely. Greg did have people he chatted with outside of the game.
(scritch scritch) Or playing head games. Why imply that you knew the guy's IC wives and maybe could BE one if you knew you weren't? And heck, I got people I chat with outside of the game too, but you're avoiding saying outright that you WERE one.

None o' my beeswax, I suppose, but I'm just wondering.

Caramia
02-19-2004, 05:29 PM
Wonder all you want, I don't have to reveal my character's name to you -- I haven't seen you post yours, either.

Based on some of the immature actions already posted, I don't wish to deal with OOC actions taken in the game as a result of comments on these boards (and other boards).

No mind games, and if you scroll back and read the entire thread, you'll see that I didn't start the bashing, or make the first claim that he was using women.

Galleazzo
02-20-2004, 09:12 AM
No, I haven't, but at least I ain't misled anyone about who I am.

Caramia
02-22-2004, 07:10 PM
You don't know who I am either, so your comments that I am misleading people are baseless. You're just as clueless as she is.

I already said that it's been proven a hundred times over that as soon as you reveal who you are in the game, some idiots take stuff from here and bring it IG. I'm chose not to risk that, and I don't care to spend my time in the game reporting twits for being unable to keep IC and OOC separated.

Sorry you can't accept my reasoning, but you're welcome to question if or how I knew Faelenor/Greg. No skin off my back either way. I wasn't the first one or the only one to comment about him here. Apparently what I know, many others know, too.

Galleazzo
02-23-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Caramia
You don't know who I am either, so your comments that I am misleading people are baseless. You're just as clueless as she is.

I already said that it's been proven a hundred times over that as soon as you reveal who you are in the game, some idiots take stuff from here and bring it IG. I'm chose not to risk that, and I don't care to spend my time in the game reporting twits for being unable to keep IC and OOC separated.

The second bit, I agree with you. Anyone who asks "Why won't you tell us your character name?" is just by that question a Grade A fuckwit. You know he wants to pwn you if he can or badmouth you if he's too much of a pussy to do it. Funny that asking what my character name was stopped once they figured I hunted Ithzir.

The first part, come on. First you say "How do you know I didn't? Or that I didn't know his other wives? Or that I wasn't one of his other wives?" and now you're coming off innocent?

Caramia
02-23-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Galleazzo
The first part, come on. First you say "How do you know I didn't? Or that I didn't know his other wives? Or that I wasn't one of his other wives?" and now you're coming off innocent?

I wouldn't say innocent at all, that's just the spin you're putting on it, not my words.

I'm saying that you haven't any proof that I don't, and I'm not required to prove to you or anyone else that I do. So either believe me or don't believe me. I really don't care either way. It's not that important. I was only supporting what others had posted.

crazymage
02-23-2004, 08:22 PM
i was one of his wives.