PDA

View Full Version : Monk Mapping

Orthin
05-22-2022, 12:08 PM
I have my fixskills available and I am wondering if I should tweak anything. I am trying to figure out if now is a good time to start pumping up my magical stuff in preparation for hunting grounds that use spellburst. I would ideally like to be able to hold wizard spells + mine. I picked the feat which lets me use stamina and ignores 20 MnM towards KS or martial mastery. I do not plan on taking KS but I am kind of keen on using martial mastery in the future so I am thinking about only going up to 105 for spells (or take a slight mastery deficiency to get 107).

my current set up is this. I am tempted to dump all but a couple HP since I use stamina for almost all my spells. Was eyeing starting to 1x AS to help build up my spell burst and at least get 103 by dumping most HP, all SMC and 2 ranks in telepathy. The AS would allow me in the mean time to supplement some with outside spells from scrolls which I love to hoard.

(at level 43), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
Skill Name | Current Current
| Bonus Ranks
Two Weapon Combat..................| 5 1
Combat Maneuvers...................| 190 90
Brawling...........................| 190 90
Multi Opponent Combat..............| 144 44
Physical Fitness...................| 190 90
Dodging............................| 235 135
Arcane Symbols.....................| 5 1
Harness Power......................| 90 20
Spirit Mana Control................| 54 11
Mental Lore - Telepathy............| 10 2
Perception.........................| 143 43
Climbing...........................| 142 42
Swimming...........................| 142 42

Spell Lists
Minor Mental.......................| 20

Ashlander
05-22-2022, 08:59 PM
Unless I'm misremembering with KS you can't use any beneficial spells besides the 20 MnM you get from that feat. The invoker might be the only exception to this but I'm not even sure on that.

Orthin
05-23-2022, 06:51 AM
Yeah I did not take KS so I can still get any spells. I took it more so for the potential for martial mastery, I do not intend to take KS

Ashlander
05-23-2022, 03:43 PM
Oh misread it then. I'd push for 107 as our TD tends to run a little low most times.