PDA

View Full Version : OH NO WILL SMITH WAS BANNED FROM THE OSCARS AND THIS IS A CATASTROPHE HE ONLY SLAPPED

Gelston
04-08-2022, 04:13 PM
A GUY OMG THIS IS SO HORRIBLE WHAT WILL WE DO ABOUT THIS?

Gelston
04-08-2022, 04:26 PM
ALREADY GOING THROUGH RECORD INFLATION AND JUST RECOVERED FROM A HORRIBLE PANDEMIC AND NOW THE NEWS ABOUT WILL SMITH IS JUST GOING TO BE HORRIBLE FOR THE COMMON PEOPLE I THINK THERE WILL BE RIOTS IN THE STREETS OF LOS ANGELES AND ALL OVER CALIFORNIA IN GENERAL AND THE CRIPS AND BLOOD WILL UNIT BECAUSE WILL SMITH IS A UNITING POWER AND I HOPE HE RUNS FOR PRESIDENT BECAUSE HE WILL HAVE MY VOTE DO YOU THINK HE WOULD BE DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN PROBABLY DEMOCRAT BECAUSE HE IS AN ACTOR AND MOST OF THEM ARE EXCEPT LIKE MARK WAHLBERG BUT HE IS FROM NEW JERSEY OR SOMETHING AND OWNS A RESTAURANT WITH HIS BROTHER AND IT IS ON A TV SHOW CALLED THE WAHLBERGERS I THINK I'VE NEVER WATCHED IT.

Solkern
04-08-2022, 04:28 PM
Hahaha greatest poll ever

Methais
04-08-2022, 04:33 PM
THIS IS WORSE THAN RUSSIA/UKRAINE PEARL HARBOR AND THE HOLUCAUST COMBINED OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG macguyverbangspenguins OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: AND SLAVERY WITH BROWN PEOPLE

Solkern
04-08-2022, 04:37 PM
THIS IS WORSE THAN RUSSIA/UKRAINE PEARL HARBOR AND THE HOLUCAUST COMBINED OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG macguyverbangspenguins OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reported, for being racist and hating brown people.

Methais
04-08-2022, 04:40 PM
Reported, for being racist and hating brown people.

I have amended my post to resolve this issue. Thank you for pointing out this critical oversight.

Stanley Burrell
04-08-2022, 04:44 PM
STOP ALL THE DOWNLOADING!!!!!!!!!

Backtraced.

Gelston
04-08-2022, 04:45 PM
STOP ALL THE DOWNLOADING!!!!!!!!!

Backtraced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YfjMZ6n8Bk

Parkbandit
04-08-2022, 07:38 PM
LOL.

So he was banned from the Academy for 10 years. Guess he will save $4500.00

Is there a downside? He can still win the award.. but he just can't go to the award show?

Gelston
04-08-2022, 07:41 PM
LOL.

So he was banned from the Academy for 10 years. Guess he will save $4500.00

Is there a downside? He can still win the award.. but he just can't go to the award show?

To be honest he probably is fine with it. The Oscars is just a giant self congratulatory circle jerk anyways, and now he has an excuse for not attending.

Tgo01
04-08-2022, 07:44 PM
To be honest he probably is fine with it.

It seemed like the only thing he cared about was winning an Oscar and they didn't take that away from him and even allowed him to give a speech after winning, so yeah, he probably doesn't care about leaving the academy or being banned for 10 years. He got what he wanted. Bunch of idiots in Hollywood.

This is like trying to punish a kid for being bad and telling him no brussels sprouts for a week and instead he will have to eat ice cream for dinner every night.

Bryce
04-08-2022, 08:36 PM
So I am the only one that cried myself to sleep? I didn’t even know they still had the Oscars to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solkern
04-08-2022, 10:33 PM
I have amended my post to resolve this issue. Thank you for pointing out this critical oversight.

The woke crowd has accepted your apology.

Parkbandit
04-09-2022, 07:56 AM
The 94th Oscars were meant to be a celebration of the many individuals in our community who did incredible work this past year; however, those moments were overshadowed by the unacceptable and harmful behavior we saw Mr. Smith exhibit on stage.
During our telecast, we did not adequately address the situation in the room. For this, we are sorry. This was an opportunity for us to set an example for our guests, viewers and our Academy family around the world, and we fell short — unprepared for the unprecedented.
Today, the Board of Governors convened a meeting to discuss how best to respond to Will Smith’s actions at the Oscars, in addition to accepting his resignation. The Board has decided, for a period of 10 years from April 8, 2022, Mr. Smith shall not be permitted to attend any Academy events or programs, in person or virtually, including but not limited to the Academy Awards.
We want to express our deep gratitude to Mr. Rock for maintaining his composure under extraordinary circumstances. We also want to thank our hosts, nominees, presenters and winners for their poise and grace during our telecast.
This action we are taking today in response to Will Smith’s behavior is a step toward a larger goal of protecting the safety of our performers and guests, and restoring trust in the Academy. We also hope this can begin a time of healing and restoration for all involved and impacted.
Thank you.

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a group of fucking morons.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io