PDA

View Full Version : Objects of desire.

Shari
04-30-2005, 08:00 PM
So, I'm checking out the guys on the ship and I've found a few that Ihara would like to keep locked up in her basement.

I figured we could post images of people whom we found particularly attractive or recognition for being well dressed, groomed, personality, etc.

This is what I've found so far.

You see Jaysehn Ranshai the Blademaster.
He appears to be a Human.
He appears to be young and taller than average. He has calculating steel grey eyes and flawless olive skin. He has long, flowing dark brown hair gathered into a sleek ponytail at the nape of his neck and secured with a jade-clasped charcoal silk hair-tie.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a crested mandis shard epaulette, a wide-brimmed sleek leather hat, a silver-traced dark crystal necklace, an enruned gypsy talisman, a plain wooden symbol, a jade-cuffed raven damask longcoat, an eclipse-etched white soulstone badge, a formal miniver-trimmed tabard, some ivory-hued rolaren chain armor, some fingerless ebony damask gloves, an elegant imfass signet ring, an ivory-hued watered silk sash, an eahnor inlaid cordovan swordbelt, some knee-length billowy black silk pants, and a pair of ebony silver-buckled boots.

Kindof got a lot of stuff on but he's got this highborn attitude from what I've gathered while I saw him on the ship. Ihara made a valliant attempt to get his attention with her fan but failed. She's crushed and will be discreetly crying herself to sleep tonight.

StrayRogue
04-30-2005, 08:32 PM
Stay got alot of comments of the lady's on the first run. I'll see if I can dig out his outfit.

Stunseed
04-30-2005, 10:28 PM
You better watch out for Michiko, Jesae. You characters will catfight, and by being the first to know this, get dibs on a log if some tops get ripped off. :yes:

Shari
04-30-2005, 10:37 PM
HAHAHA...Please, Ihara wouldn't lift a hand to her.

She'd just slip something into her drink, and idly sit by on a deck chair sipping her absinthe as Michiko grasps at her throat and collapses to the floor...

:heart: Michiko still!

Stunseed
04-30-2005, 10:45 PM
I didn't know they had date rape drugs on board! Damnit!

The thought is HAWT, tho.

PS. Jaysehn was also Stun's best man at his wedding.

Shari
04-30-2005, 11:11 PM
HOOK ME UP, DOOD

Drew2
04-30-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Stunseed
PS. Jaysehn was also Stun's best man at his wedding.

:(

Stunseed
04-30-2005, 11:51 PM
Oh, don't cry, the cathedral wedding is still going to happen.

Shari
05-01-2005, 12:15 AM
LESS COMFORTING OF TAYRE AND MORE OF HOOKING A SISTAH UP

Stunseed
05-01-2005, 12:21 AM
Date rape log plz.

Also, Jaysehn won't ever be with another, so that he might hold his wife who passed away in a place of honor. Though he seems pretty well trained in the art of the flirt, he had Hips < Michiko > whipped within hours.

Shari
05-01-2005, 12:34 AM
LOL, well that's cool that he plays so rigidly to his character. She will admire from afar.

AnticorRifling
05-01-2005, 01:19 AM
I desire the alter I planned for my armor. I can't find it anywhere. Stunseed did you happen to save the alter idea I gave you for my armor? The armature one?

Stunseed
05-01-2005, 01:22 AM
I'm afraid not, I erased the e-mail I sent myself with your idea. Sorry bro.

AnticorRifling
05-01-2005, 01:25 AM
Noooo. Chica you got it? You're my only hope now.

Fallen
05-01-2005, 01:29 AM
You know, I would start dressing my character properly if my damned enchancers wouldn't get eaten up in the process.

AnticorRifling
05-01-2005, 01:36 AM
I never used my stat enhancifiactor. It's still in my locker.

Fallen
05-01-2005, 01:47 AM
I never used my stat enhancifiactor. It's still in my locker. >>

Why? +5 to both your prime stats? That is raw power.

AnticorRifling
05-01-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Fallen

It's not raw power when you don't draw from your prime stats....

Asha
05-01-2005, 10:13 AM
Heh, I threw away my stat enhancer the day i got it.
It didn't suit Shimms outfit so he chucked it.

I LOVE how I've got Shim looking. I would rather my character wear something which looks nice and suits him. Even if it means missing out on 10x armour.

[Edited on 5-1-2005 by Drayal]

ElanthianSiren
05-01-2005, 10:25 AM
You see Kjata Wrymmstalker the Archwizard.
He appears to be a Half-Elf from Ta'Faendryl.
He appears to be youthful and taller than average. He has guileless grey-green eyes and soft dusky skin. He has shaggy, short-cropped jet black hair with red roots. He has an angular face, a small nose and slightly pointed ears.
He has a silver-edged dark onyx spike in his left eyebrow, and a tattooed symbol of Charl on his arm.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a tanik vultite-capped runestaff in his left hand.
He is wearing a raven black bandana intricately stitched with deep crimson stylized flames, a small veniom stud earring, a glowing amulet, an emerald trident symbol, a silver wolf locket, a stately dark grey elven cloak, some weathered casting gloves, a soulstone inset platinum band, some dapper black leather suspenders, some tooled elven-styled leathers, a pair of loose-fitting black spidersilk pants, and some knee-high raven black boots fastened with wrap-around onyx clasps.

:heart:
biased.

-Melissa

AnticorRifling
05-01-2005, 10:29 AM
I like the boots and the spike in his eyebrow.

StrayRogue
05-01-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling

Originally posted by Fallen

It's not raw power when you don't draw from your prime stats....

Trust me, some element of your character will draw from your two stats. It pissed me off to have to drop my cool scripted boots in favour of the giftbox item, but its either nice scripts or -1 rt to my ambush.

Asha
05-01-2005, 11:28 AM
I've no clue what I've lost as a sorcerer due to not having my gift.

I don't really care either since I love how he's looking.

Oh and Wyrmmstalker, where have I heard that name before? Not this character, but some other?

Shari
05-01-2005, 11:31 AM
Less talk about stupid stat enhancers, and more postings of some hot chars.

05-01-2005, 01:58 PM
its text, they are not hot

Shari
05-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Why don't you just go back to knocking your teeth out with the butt of your rifle.

Asha
05-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Besides , how many times did you go on about how cool Edine was?
Why did you bother to have a picture depicting him looking like a female?
Dave, you're pwned.

GS is real.

Bobmuhthol
05-01-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Dave
its text, they are not hot
That sums things up pretty well.

05-01-2005, 02:49 PM
I think I hit a nerve.
Go play dress up with a "long flowing black skirt" make sure to toss a few more adjectives in if you can and maybe a show. You do realize you're acting like a 7 year old girl playing with a Barbi doll right? I wonder which pair of plastic shoes you're going to put on next.

05-01-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Drayal
Besides , how many times did you go on about how cool Edine was?
Why did you bother to have a picture depicting him looking like a female?
Dave, you're pwned.

GS is real.

How cool Edine is? I don't think i ever went on about how cool edine is. But for arguments sake let us say that I have in fact gone on about how cool Edine is. Edine, the character, not how cool his pants are, or his cloak.
As to the picture, It was well done, much better than I can do since I personally cannot draw worth a shit, let alone on a computer. Somebody was kind enough to spend the time to make one for 100,000 silver. I think she did a pretty damn good job. Yes, it was a bit more feminine than I would have desired, but still fitting for the personality of the character.

GS is not real, its a text game.

[Edited on 5-1-2005 by Dave]

Asha
05-01-2005, 03:00 PM
Dave, all I'm saying is you take pride in the game too.

Even if it is only text, you took ideas from it, and spent time lovingly portraying your giantman.
It's just text. But pretending it's more is why we hang out in game in the first place.

Shari
05-01-2005, 03:11 PM
Silly boys. How many times have a good majority of us girls have already made the reference to "GS Barbie"?

Text, when read, puts a mental image into our brain of what said-text would look like if it were real. If someone can manage to pull off a sucessfull mental image based on words that looks hot, then its hot.

You've never read a book, with a certain description of it and thought, "Damn that looks cool", or "he's badass"? Does that make the text cool, or badass to you as well?

I pity the person who is no longer able to play make believe and HAVE to take something for what it literally is. If that makes me a "7 year old girl" then I guess you're free to your opinion. Without being able to think creatively and amass images into my mind would have restricted me from creating the artwork that I do today.

Wezas
05-02-2005, 10:16 AM
You see Edine.
He appears to be a Giantman of the Grishknel Clan.
He appears to have come of age and taller than average. He has silver-flecked blue-green eyes and tanned skin. He has short, dark brown hair with lighter streaks. He has a clean-shaven face, an upturned nose and broad shoulders.
He has a tattooed symbol of Voln on his neck, and a regal gryphon tattoo on his arm.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a laje banded tower shield in his left hand.
He is wearing a crystal amulet, a carved ironwood wolf locket, a small carnation, a gold ring, a blackened myklian scale scabbard, a small crystal Sovyn pin, a pair of fake razor-sharp fangs, a sleek wolf hide ankle-sheath, a blackened vruul skin thigh-sheath, a vruul skin wrist sheath, a red-green bloodstone amulet, a cobweb-covered jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim, an ornate black spidersilk satchel, a silver-edged howling wolf clasp, a black oilskin tucker-bag, a slashed shadowy wolf tabard, some leather casting gloves, a dark glaes armband, some thin black vruul leather boots, a battered blackened halo, a deathstone-clasped midnight black hip-satchel embroidered with a howling silver wolf, a sapphire-set ora arctic wolf mask, a white shield crested black tabard, some void black leather pants stitched with black deathstones winding up the legs, some smokey grey leathers, a twisted platinum and rhimar band inset with a cluster of black diamonds, a jade-clasped deep black silk pack, and a pair of black-tinted spectacles.

Yeah, looks like you spent no time on appearance, Edine.

AnticorRifling
05-02-2005, 10:28 AM
That tucker bag kicks ass.

Hips
05-02-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Jesae
So, I'm checking out the guys on the ship and I've found a few that Ihara would like to keep locked up in her basement.

I figured we could post images of people whom we found particularly attractive or recognition for being well dressed, groomed, personality, etc.

This is what I've found so far.

You see Jaysehn Ranshai the Blademaster....

I called dibs back on the first run of the Wavedancer. So nyyyahhh. :P

Hips
05-02-2005, 10:53 AM
Also, Michiko would be all depressed if she saw that he took off the cravat she made him. Good thing she's not on this run and one of my alts is, heheh. Still got the hair-tie on though, go me.

Amaron
05-02-2005, 10:59 AM
He interviewed for the performing group I started in GS and Landrai loved his superior and high born attitude.

Insert sighs dreamily

yes he is hot...

but I still adore Tolwynn's loincloth ::purr::

j

Hips
05-02-2005, 11:01 AM
Tolwynn's great too. Jolena and Michiko got trashed on the first run and he had a fun time of making them both blush... repeatedly.

Amaron
05-02-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko
Tolwynn's great too. Jolena and Michiko got trashed on the first run and he had a fun time of making them both blush... repeatedly.

Thats him... The perfect Ivasian... he makes me smile at all his antics...

And yes he is very skilled at the blushing part.

His ideas made our IG wedding perfect.

J

ElanthianSiren
05-02-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Drayal

Oh and Wyrmmstalker, where have I heard that name before? Not this character, but some other?

Quite possibly here, hence the bias :p well that and I helped with his tattoos/alterations.

You see Kiera Wrymmstalker the Guardian.
She appears to be a Human.
She appears to be very young and tall. She has fiery cerulean-sharded violet eyes and blue-tinged alabaster skin. She has very long, flowing tresses of coppery golden hair that lightly curl near the ends. She has a heart-shaped face, a small nose and high cheekbones. She has silver-tinged bruised azure lips.
She has a talon-like rainbow glaes spike set with vicious-looking blackened ora barbs in the upper ridge of her left ear, a gleaming obsidian ring in her lip, a black kitten tattoo on her thigh, a black and silver chaos rune upon her wrist, a smirking fair haired angel tattoo on her ankle, and a trio of vicious, black-inked claw marks weeping stylized tears of blood tattooed down one side of her throat.
She is wearing a mischievous frillneck lizard, a silver cat collar, a carved ivory rose locket, a soulstone inset platinum ring, a shining brushed rolaren shield, some steel grey silk veils, an exquisite cerulean-blue veil gown trimmed with tiny silver bells below the fitted empire bodice, a blackened vaalin corselet trimmed with battleworn onyx studs, a snow-white lace garter, a dusty thigh sheath, some thigh high black spidersilk stockings inset with deep crimson backseams, and some thigh-high black leather boots edged with sharply honed veniom along spiked krodera heels.

-Melissa

Fallen
05-02-2005, 03:45 PM
Heh, I threw away my stat enhancer the day i got it.
It didn't suit Shimms outfit so he chucked it.

I've no clue what I've lost as a sorcerer due to not having my gift. >>

Why didn't you have the thing altered? You lost +3(?) CS, and possibly 1 spirit point, even if you have 10, you can have eleven.

---

On topic,

I was disappointed with the lack of any culturally accurate dark elf merchants on the boat. Overall, though, I RPed with several of them, and had a good time.

DeV
05-02-2005, 03:51 PM
I think I hit a nerve.
Go play dress up with a "long flowing black skirt" make sure to toss a few more adjectives in if you can and maybe a show. You do realize you're acting like a 7 year old girl playing with a Barbi doll right? I wonder which pair of plastic shoes you're going to put on next. You have got to be fucking kidding me with this entire post.

Shalla
05-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Kinda reminds me of X and others making fun of us by playing gemstone, when they themselves do it. If all it takes to roleplay an arrogant character is it's attitude, well by all means, wear nothing at all. Besides, with how arrogant and conceited the character edine is, he probably would be naked anyways. Why dress him up?

Edit: Kiera's thigh-highs are the hawt. I've seen that boots before, Did I go through your laundry? ;)

[Edited on 5-2-2005 by Lady Shalla]

05-02-2005, 10:46 PM
I saw a GM with "a backwards Yankee cap/hat" a long time ago. Yeah, I'd definately want that.

05-05-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Wezas
You see Edine.
He appears to be a Giantman of the Grishknel Clan.
He appears to have come of age and taller than average. He has silver-flecked blue-green eyes and tanned skin. He has short, dark brown hair with lighter streaks. He has a clean-shaven face, an upturned nose and broad shoulders.
He has a tattooed symbol of Voln on his neck, and a regal gryphon tattoo on his arm.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a laje banded tower shield in his left hand.
He is wearing a crystal amulet, a carved ironwood wolf locket, a small carnation, a gold ring, a blackened myklian scale scabbard, a small crystal Sovyn pin, a pair of fake razor-sharp fangs, a sleek wolf hide ankle-sheath, a blackened vruul skin thigh-sheath, a vruul skin wrist sheath, a red-green bloodstone amulet, a cobweb-covered jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim, an ornate black spidersilk satchel, a silver-edged howling wolf clasp, a black oilskin tucker-bag, a slashed shadowy wolf tabard, some leather casting gloves, a dark glaes armband, some thin black vruul leather boots, a battered blackened halo, a deathstone-clasped midnight black hip-satchel embroidered with a howling silver wolf, a sapphire-set ora arctic wolf mask, a white shield crested black tabard, some void black leather pants stitched with black deathstones winding up the legs, some smokey grey leathers, a twisted platinum and rhimar band inset with a cluster of black diamonds, a jade-clasped deep black silk pack, and a pair of black-tinted spectacles.

Yeah, looks like you spent no time on appearance, Edine.

I didnt really, a lot of them were gifts. :) every once in a while i would turn on the amulet and listen for things aside from that, very little time. But OMG he is soooo hawt with his silver fleckled blue green eyes!!!1111

05-05-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by DeV

I think I hit a nerve.
Go play dress up with a "long flowing black skirt" make sure to toss a few more adjectives in if you can and maybe a show. You do realize you're acting like a 7 year old girl playing with a Barbi doll right? I wonder which pair of plastic shoes you're going to put on next. You have got to be fucking kidding me with this entire post.

Nope was not kidding at all. Dev, shalla and others I will point out I was not the one to start slinging insults, Im just going with the flow.

Artha
05-05-2005, 10:54 PM
I have an idea. Instead of insults and thread derailing, let's not make Artha delete posts for the first time in many months. Hmm?

Skeeter
05-05-2005, 10:59 PM
I thought this was going to be a thread about Jesae's....assets.

:( sorely disapointed

Hips
05-06-2005, 12:14 AM
You see Fithra Rendaes.
He appears to be a Nalfein Elf.
He appears to be young and robust. He has sharp vivid green eyes and fair skin. He has shoulder length, amber hair brushed to an elegant shine.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a low-slung gauze panel skirt in his right hand and a really big bottle of rum in his left hand.
He is wearing a stately grey velvet longcoat sheened with subtle sanguine tones, an open-necked ruffled grey velvet shirt feathered with swaths of dark green, a thin silver filigree belt interlaced with a dark onyx rose, a pair of austere slate grey pants, and a pair of tall black leather boots clasped snugly by thin eahnor buckles.

WHERE ARE YOU, DEX?! He's on the Wavedancer!

Hips
05-06-2005, 12:19 AM
Fithra exclaims, "Be silent or I will stab you! In your eyes! And then I'll take the eyes out and juggle them for poor street children! And thus you will bring some measure of joy to little children!"
----------------
Fithra glances at a cabana boy, slips him some silver, then throws him overboard.
>
Fithra says, "Makeshift runners."
>
Fithra says, "Huzzah."

[Edited on 5-6-2005 by GS3 Michiko]

ElanthianSiren
05-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Lady Shalla
Kinda reminds me of X and others making fun of us by playing gemstone, when they themselves do it. If all it takes to roleplay an arrogant character is it's attitude, well by all means, wear nothing at all. Besides, with how arrogant and conceited the character edine is, he probably would be naked anyways. Why dress him up?

Edit: Kiera's thigh-highs are the hawt. I've seen that boots before, Did I go through your laundry? ;)

[Edited on 5-2-2005 by Lady Shalla]

You must have... I don't buy alterations, so those are all mine. Either that or our characters have met :P

-Melissa

ElanthianSiren
05-06-2005, 11:35 AM
Fithra exclaims, "Be silent or I will stab you! In your eyes! And then I'll take the eyes out and juggle them for poor street children! And thus you will bring some measure of joy to little children!"
----------------
Fithra glances at a cabana boy, slips him some silver, then throws him overboard.
>
Fithra says, "Makeshift runners."
>
Fithra says, "Huzzah."

Fithra is fun; she makes good fashion as well. You're making me miss merchanting :D

-Melissa

Hips
05-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Fithra's a he!
And a hot one, too.

Parker
05-06-2005, 01:07 PM
Sigh, I never end up in this sort of thread as a subject.

Haev I mentioned that I make 6 figures a year and am a self-proclaimed uber-genius?

ElanthianSiren
05-06-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Parker
Sigh, I never end up in this sort of thread as a subject.

Haev I mentioned that I make 6 figures a year and am a self-proclaimed uber-genius?

LOL Parker -- do you want a cup of coffee?

-Melissa

ps. six figures a year isn't jack in GS :)

ElanthianSiren
05-06-2005, 01:57 PM
Fithra's a he!
And a hot one, too.

Oops you're right. I was confusing him with Faelythe. Carry on.

-Melissa

faiyth
05-08-2005, 01:10 AM
He appears to be a Half-Elf from Ta'Nalfein.
He appears to be in the prime of life and tall. He has charismatic, almond-shaped, deep forest green eyes and lightly bronzed skin. He has stylishly short, well-trimmed auburn hair gracefully highlighted with silver by time's ardent embrace. He has a ruggedly handsome, classically chiseled face. He has broad, well-muscled shoulders that hint at a dangerously athletic physique.
He has a tattoo of wickedly barbed spike thorns meandering from his right index finger to a coil around his bicep.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a narrow gold ring, a golvern dagger earring bearing a Nalfein-crested crystal hilt with thorn-like quillons, a richly tailored black cloak, a thin-chained tiny resplendent golvern hourglass encasing volcanic black-sand crystals, a fleet-footed translucent lizard, a richly tailored weapons harness embellished with sparkling dragon's-tear emeralds and lustrous golvern trappings, a twisted black golvern stickpin, a golvern chain armband bearing a pair of silver-tipped raven's feathers clasped by a sparkling dragon's-tear emerald, a twisted black crystal thorn pin, a black watered silk satchel guarded by a resplendent golvern compass clasp that's richly embellished with dragon's-tear emeralds, a shimmering glaesine orb, a black Nalfein-crested surcoat, some lustrous golvern-chased scalemail, a richly tailored black belt, a small golvern cricket box, a black watered silk hip-satchel intricately embroidered with golvern-threaded maps of Elanthia, a finely woven golvern-mesh pouch, some richly tailored trousers, and some raven-feather trimmed black tracking boots intricately embroidered with golvern-threaded maps of Elanthia.

I thought this one was hot..

Hips
05-08-2005, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by faiyth
He has broad, well-muscled shoulders that hint at a dangerously athletic physique.

That just made me giggle... and he's wearing WAY WAY WAY too much. Less is more!

faiyth
05-08-2005, 01:39 AM

He has broad, well-muscled shoulders that hint at a dangerously athletic physique.

That just made me giggle... and he's wearing WAY WAY WAY too much. Less is more!

Oh I completely agree he's wearing to much and the whole emerald, richly tailored and map thing is a bit overdone. But other then that I liked his features. Then again I happen to find those rugged stubbly men hot.

Shari
05-08-2005, 02:00 AM
Not bad, needs to have some of those clothes ripped off in the worst way. And not in a good way either.

Hips
05-08-2005, 02:03 AM
You ask, "What made you choose eahnor?"
>
You cock your head at Jaysehn.
>
Jaysehn calmly says, "Your corset."
>
You nod to Jaysehn.
>
Jaysehn calmly says, "And, it reminds me of you."
>
You cock your head at Jaysehn.
>
Jaysehn calmly says, "Delicate yet strong."
>
You smile.

Michiko's desirin' that, BABY. :lol:

Shari
05-08-2005, 02:18 AM
BAH.

BTW, what town are you guys in?

Hips
05-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Landing. Michiko has to go to Solhaven to hunt though.

Amaron
05-09-2005, 08:58 AM

what are you hunting in Solhaven? if you ever need a partner look Katee or Landrai up. I always like to hunt with new folks.

J

Hips
05-09-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Amaron

what are you hunting in Solhaven? if you ever need a partner look Katee or Landrai up. I always like to hunt with new folks.

J

Wellll.... Michiko's still super young so she hunts cyclopes. Not sure how old your girls are.

Amaron
05-09-2005, 12:42 PM

Originally posted by Amaron

J

Wellll.... Michiko's still super young so she hunts cyclopes. Not sure how old your girls are.

They are older but wouldn't mind taking a younger group. I have been trying to do that lately.

Also like to get to know new folks.

J

Shari
05-09-2005, 01:35 PM
....!?!

Did you reroll Michiko or do you just NEVER take her hunting?

DCSL
05-09-2005, 02:06 PM
Maybe she rerolled Michiko when she switched from being a blonde.

Hips
05-09-2005, 02:17 PM
I rerolled her right before they announced reallocation.

And... I never take her hunting. She hates it and so do I. :D
When she DOES actually hunt, it's cyclopes (though I have to find something new, they're getting young for her) and rotting corpses in Varunar (but only if she's with people, as she refuses to hunt undead alone).

[Edited on 5-9-2005 by GS3 Michiko]

DCSL
05-09-2005, 03:12 PM
Try the Dale between Ta'Illistim and Cysaegir. That's where I took Kuaike when cyclopses got too easy.

Edaarin
05-09-2005, 03:33 PM
He appears to be a Half-Elf from Ta'Nalfein.
He appears to be in the prime of life and tall. He has charismatic, almond-shaped, deep forest green eyes and lightly bronzed skin. He has stylishly short, well-trimmed auburn hair gracefully highlighted with silver by time's ardent embrace. He has a ruggedly handsome, classically chiseled face. He has broad, well-muscled shoulders that hint at a dangerously athletic physique.
He has a tattoo of wickedly barbed spike thorns meandering from his right index finger to a coil around his bicep.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a narrow gold ring, a golvern dagger earring bearing a Nalfein-crested crystal hilt with thorn-like quillons, a richly tailored black cloak, a thin-chained tiny resplendent golvern hourglass encasing volcanic black-sand crystals, a fleet-footed translucent lizard, a richly tailored weapons harness embellished with sparkling dragon's-tear emeralds and lustrous golvern trappings, a twisted black golvern stickpin, a golvern chain armband bearing a pair of silver-tipped raven's feathers clasped by a sparkling dragon's-tear emerald, a twisted black crystal thorn pin, a black watered silk satchel guarded by a resplendent golvern compass clasp that's richly embellished with dragon's-tear emeralds, a shimmering glaesine orb, a black Nalfein-crested surcoat, some lustrous golvern-chased scalemail, a richly tailored black belt, a small golvern cricket box, a black watered silk hip-satchel intricately embroidered with golvern-threaded maps of Elanthia, a finely woven golvern-mesh pouch, some richly tailored trousers, and some raven-feather trimmed black tracking boots intricately embroidered with golvern-threaded maps of Elanthia.

I thought this one was hot..

WTF, he ripped off my use of the word resplendent.

Also, how the hell do you embroider maps on boots?

DCSL
05-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Easily, but just because it's easy doesn't make it not tacky.

Shari
05-09-2005, 06:01 PM
Is Michiko still a ranger?

Jolena
05-09-2005, 06:02 PM
Yep she is.

Hips
05-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Yep, still a ranger.

And I hate Illistim... but I'll probably end up there anyway.

Jolena
05-09-2005, 06:24 PM
You had better NOT! I told you you can hunt the mountain in Icemule or come hunting with Stunseed and Jolena and Jaysehn anytime! If you go to EN I'll like have to drag you back by your hips or something. :(

DCSL
05-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Yeah, Illistim blows. That's why Kuaike lives in the virtually deserted Cysaegir. Thankfully, she doesn't need outside spells to survive. And the skinning, oh the skinning. Comes back with 4k just in skins every hunt.

HouseofElves
05-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Illistim is like SEX. If you don't like it, stay away!

Hips
05-09-2005, 08:43 PM
I like sex. And Illistim is okay, except for the fact that Michiko doesn't know anyone there. Which makes it suck.

Stunseed
05-09-2005, 09:23 PM
< Which makes it suck. >

If you're around while I'm working 11+ hours a day like I am right now, you may want to ask Jolena about hunting. She hunts her empath in Pookas ( 33 ) and it's a very rapid thing.

Terminator X
05-20-2005, 01:03 AM
yo even a thugged-out-playa-4-real like myself can be appreciatin some of the looks on this fine ass sylvan, i just seen her in the town center and on the real, i'm dumbstruck

You see Satira Stregoneria.
She appears to be a Sylvankind.
She appears to be youthful. She has exotic, gold-encircled cypress green eyes and silken lotus-white skin. She has extremely long, luxurious dark crimson hair tinted with warm copper undertones. She has a naturally blushed nymph-like face and dramatically curved, pointed ears. She has a petite, curvaceous figure enhanced by a small waist.
She has a pair of black butterflies inked on her collarbone.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a mithril mesh silvery coin purse in her left hand.
She is wearing a spill of fragrant white jasmine tucked behind one ear, an elven-style woven silk cloak, a delicate green gossamer gown with silk water lilies trimming the bodice, a vine-etched copper signet ring, some backless sheer silk sandals, and a slender crystalline toe ring.

..............object of desire: everything, she personifies beauty.............

Shari
05-20-2005, 01:30 AM
rofl, Satira will be flattered, I'm sure. She posts on here and is a good buddy of mine.

Satira
05-20-2005, 01:31 AM
Oh my god I feel so violated!!

<3

[Edited on 5-20-2005 by Satira]

Shari
05-26-2005, 12:35 PM
Couple more...

You see Greys.
He appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
He is shorter than average. He has clouded grey eyes and dark skin. He has long, silver hair gathered into a sleek ponytail at the nape of his neck and secured with a simple leather hair-tie. He has angular pointed ears.
His face is concealed by a gauze wrap.
He has a coiled grey serpent tattoo, and a coraesine fang loop-ring in his left eyebrow.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a bow holster, a silk-bound elven bow, a masking silk gauze scarf, a glowing pentagram suspended from a linked onyx neckchain, a coraesine Faendryl signet band, some jagged razern-scaled gauntlets crafted to overlay each fingertip with a talon, a small soft suede toothpick sleeve, a loose silk gauze shirt, some reinforced silk gauze pants, a coraesine beaded ankle pouch, some silk-lined elven footwraps, and a golvern-bound mithril alloy shield.

-Yeah, he's dark elf, DEFINITELY more Nalina's type.

You see Hadya the Acolyte.
She appears to be a Human of the Tehir tribes.
She appears to be youthful and short. She has distant, long-lashed viridian hued eyes and copper skin. She has thigh-length, dark brown hair arranged in an intricately twisted roll at the back of her head and held in place by some glittering dark emerald hairjewels. She has a dainty face, a freckled nose and a narrow waist. She has a jagged scale-indented scar across her neck.
She has some tattooed argent ophidian designs adorning her left temple, and an intricate tattooed pattern that covers the back of her hands.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a sleek villswood runestaff wrought with an emerald serpentine design in her right hand.
She is wearing a square-cut smoky topaz neckchain, an emerald forehead jewel, a sheer black facial veil edged with small gold discs, a sheer argent silk duppatta embroidered with sinuous golden patterns, a black silk choli, a sleek-formed full leather corset, a collection of faceted emerald bracelets, a hazy glass ring, and some layered ebon silk skirts.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way this character is made up. SCREAMS bellydancer/gypsy and it fits the whole Tehir culture the way I envision it. I was going to compliament her in-game and caught myself (thank god) because I was logged onto a friend's male character...and he would have killed me.

Shari
11-13-2005, 02:17 AM
You see Laku.
He appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
He is shorter than average. He has silver-flecked amber eyes and nut brown skin. He has shoulder length, tousled russet hair tied into a loose ponytail with a simple leather hair-tie. He has bent pointed ears.
His face is concealed by a layered ivory scarf stitched with silver aspen leaves.
He has a primitive circle tattoo flared with black-inked thorns on his wrist.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a recurved ruic waxed-cord strung bow in his right hand.
He is wearing a matte black rolaren-handled whip, some soft leather foot wraps, an embossed leather thigh-quiver, a pair of henna-washed batiste linen trousers, a feathered dark brown satchel, a tanned suede faenor-buckled belt, an onyx-inlaid green faenor ring, a suit of vultite-trimmed dark green brigandine armor, a jade-buckled ebony rucksack, a rolaren banded long bow, a matte black crossbow twined with tarnished silver veins, some fingerless wolf hide hand wraps, a high-collared ivory cotton shirt edged with gold vines, a black-tipped white wolf hide tunic, an intricately carved wooden medallion, some dull carved wooden claws, a polished carved bone pin, a hooded viridian longcloak, a sleek shadowy crystal pendant, and a carved ivory wolf mask.

Okay, so yeah, he's got a lot of stuff on. And he's not in head-to-to order. AND he has two masks on his head.

But...he has some nice-looking stuff and portrays a stylish ranger-ish looking char in my opinion. And his dry humor certainly had Jesae's attention tonight.