PDA

View Full Version : crafted Gornar Handaxes

Orthin
02-10-2022, 05:28 AM
Looking to Commission four (4) gornar handaxes from crafting. They do not need to be perfect, I am more focused on Gornar.

If you are able to craft 4 of these let me know your price, I am pretty flexible

I did see a Gornar Slab for sale on Playershops - if that is needed I can pay for that as well

drumpel
02-10-2022, 09:15 AM
The one gornar slab I see on playershops right now is way, way, way, way overpriced at 5mil. Usually I'll see them priced around 50-150k on playershops.

Gornar slabs are not that uncommon to obtain from the slab generator at DR. I'm running really low on flaring slabs myself right now, otherwise I'd offer to hammer out a few handaxes for you.

DR starts soon, folks will be getting slabs at the slab generator (as I will be) to replenish their stash of slabs. I went on a flamberge crafting mission a couple months ago and went through a good 1k pounds of flaring metals trying to craft some perfect flamberges....ended up with 1 rhimar out of all that work and one crafted out of faenor since I just had a lone slab of it sitting in the locker I used it as well.

Then I went on a longsword spree, ended up with 4 perfects....so I kind of blew through my flaring metal slabs and need to waste time at the slab generator once DR starts to build my supply back up.

Long story short, I can help you with your request, but it wouldn't be something I could immediately do. If you're still looking for the handaxes after a week or two, let me know.

Orthin
02-10-2022, 10:09 AM
The one gornar slab I see on playershops right now is way, way, way, way overpriced at 5mil. Usually I'll see them priced around 50-150k on playershops.

Gornar slabs are not that uncommon to obtain from the slab generator at DR. I'm running really low on flaring slabs myself right now, otherwise I'd offer to hammer out a few handaxes for you.

DR starts soon, folks will be getting slabs at the slab generator (as I will be) to replenish their stash of slabs. I went on a flamberge crafting mission a couple months ago and went through a good 1k pounds of flaring metals trying to craft some perfect flamberges....ended up with 1 rhimar out of all that work and one crafted out of faenor since I just had a lone slab of it sitting in the locker I used it as well.

Then I went on a longsword spree, ended up with 4 perfects....so I kind of blew through my flaring metal slabs and need to waste time at the slab generator once DR starts to build my supply back up.

Long story short, I can help you with your request, but it wouldn't be something I could immediately do. If you're still looking for the handaxes after a week or two, let me know.

Noted, will do. Its for an "alt" so I got some time to wait. I do not play him often because he a little hurling dude who doesn't give me any essence and resources rule the world right now for me