View Full Version : Okay, people!

Betheny
09-22-2003, 03:42 AM
What's the skinny on Ta'Vaalor?

Current goings-on, who the town's dictators are, etc. etc. I want to know it all, if anyone cares to share.

Solkern
09-22-2003, 03:46 AM
Ta'vaalor, i wouldnt go there, unless your a prime time RP'er you wont be accepted, even if you are, they still have trouble accepting you, people there love to pick on young ones, abuse power, it's really quite annoying, there are a few good people there, that will help however, i'd gladly give you the names of them if you want.

[Edited on 9-22-2003 by Solkern]

Betheny
09-22-2003, 04:49 AM
Whatever works. I'm new to the area, it never used to be so bad. No one's even talked to me yet. :D I find it semi-amusing. At least the hunting is worthwhile, eh?

Solkern
09-22-2003, 05:15 AM
Yes it is, i enjoy hunting in vaalor, no poaching or anything like that.

Ilvane
09-22-2003, 06:20 AM
I don't like Vaalor at all..or Illistim for that matter. I tried staying there for a while too, but people are just not very nice.

Ilvane is a Vaalor elf too, people just barely spoke with me..and it wasn't from my lack of trying.

I stick around in Mule, so unfortunately I don't know much about Vaalor at this time. Sorry!

-A

Betheny
09-22-2003, 07:07 AM
Why is there no quick reply on this thread, out of curiosity?

StrayRogue
09-22-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
Why is there no quick reply on this thread, out of curiosity?

Because we don't like you.

Some Rogue
09-22-2003, 05:58 PM
Been a long time since I had a character spend any time there, but I recently started an empath in Vaalor and one thing I've noticed so far is that most of the empaths are whiny vulturing bitches. The few other people who weren't sleeping when I was there and have taken the time to interact have been ok.

Also, it seems like there are alot of people truly new to the game in Vaalor. So if helpin out new people is your thing, this would be a good place to do it.

Reyek
09-28-2003, 09:35 AM
Vaalor is my char's home town. i like the smallness of it too. good hunting too.