PDA

View Full Version : Revisiting Angeleyez/adyria/wynterwolf

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:40 PM
Honestly i've delt with alot of things, But angeleyez, she takes the cake, Her in game tactics are stupid, I have so many bad things to say about angeleyez, It's not even funny, I've delt with so much of her crap, I could go on for days, But due to respect for someone, I'm going to keep this clean.
I dislike how angeleyez will start fights, offend people, and go on about it, then when you bite back, she snaps reports and warns you, so you get in trouble.
I hate how she spreads her real life problems in the game, so people will pity her and feel bad for her.
I hate how if you say anything to her, she'll expand it, add her own parts into it, and tell everyone about it she can tell.
She's done this to friends.
why? she needs attention

Lets post our concerns problems, or good things you have to say about her

Who me
09-22-2003, 12:51 AM
I've never had a problem with her.... she's always been nice to me

Solkern
09-22-2003, 01:47 AM
With angeleyez, you need to add the word "yet" right after the word "her"
:)

Betheny
09-22-2003, 02:02 AM
I try to pity, rather than hate, those that act like that.

Solkern
09-22-2003, 02:03 AM
I don't hate angeleyez, i hate what she does. I don't know her personally, So I can't say anything about that, but actions speak louder then words, and i hate her actions

Snapp
09-22-2003, 02:10 AM
She's been pretty reclusive lately.. thats probably why the flames have died down about her.

Solkern
09-22-2003, 02:15 AM
Maybe it finally got to her, and she's changed

Souzy
09-22-2003, 03:28 AM
She's OK with me. I don't interact with her much to let her get to me. But so far, she's been pleasant.

Warriorbird
09-22-2003, 07:04 AM
Mainly just seemed a bit dim to me, honestly. Takes a bit more for someone to piss me off.

Notsosweet
09-22-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Snapp
She's been pretty reclusive lately.. thats probably why the flames have died down about her. \

The reason she has been so far away from all of us lately is her plans backfired and bit her in the ass. unfortunatly i cannot say i only hate her actions .. She has proved to me to only hate the person and i am not about hate.. i try to give everyone a chance and unfortunatly .. I gave her more than one.. I did pity her at first and i was sucked into the pity party with a lot of other people i know. But i finally put my foot down and YES i have been warned by her 6 times now .. and i was also talked to by 3 GH's and 1 GM about her .. because of all her reports. I cannot stand her and Im VERY GLAD she hasnt been around to much.. But then again she just has a new character .. so expect for all hell to break loose soon :(
That's all i have to say now.. Next thing you know a new FLAME Kniquee thread will be up and running . Oh i cant wait :rolleyes:

GS4Gurl
09-22-2003, 08:44 PM
Solkern, wtf is wrong with you and your Angeleyez obsession? DO US A FAVOR TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS, ALREADY!

STFU already!