PDA

View Full Version : Unlocked Bone Shaman Duster/Cloak (set) Duster,vest and leggings

Darksin
01-02-2022, 06:10 PM
a talon-fringed leather duster mantled with hawk feathers
A myriad of hawk feathers, some sleek and some downy, have been attached to the mantled shoulders of this duster in a colorful crest, the autumnal hues blending in perfectly with the russet shade of the leather underneath. Lines of curved talons, each one sharpened to a razor-like point, encircle the cuffs of the wide sleeves, while various shards of bone dangle from the hemline. A set of bone toggles run along one side of the duster, their surfaces carved to resemble miniature feathers.
*It provides a boost of 10 to Dodging Bonus.
The duster looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.
It will persist after its last charge is depleted.
It appears to weigh about 6 pounds.
It is estimated that a talon-fringed leather duster mantled with hawk feathers can store a gigantic amount with enough space for any number of items.
The duster can be worn, hanging it from the shoulders. The duster appears to serve some purpose.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.

*Enhancive: rechargeable

Special Property Details:

This leather duster is a Bone Shaman cloak unlocked to Tier 4.

inspect duster
You carefully inspect your leather duster.

*You estimate that a talon-fringed leather duster mantled with hawk feathers can store a gigantic amount (200-1000 pounds) with enough space for any number of items. it holds 200lbs

You determine that you could wear the duster, hanging it from your shoulders. The duster appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather
You analyze your leather duster and sense that the creator has provided the following information:
~ Bone Shaman Cloaks ~

Bone-adorned shamanistic cloaks with customizable parts.
This duster can accept alterations to the long and/or show description, but MUST:
* Always have some indication of being decorated with bone in the 15/15/15, long or show.
* NOT be form-fitting or tight.
This script only works with cloak-worn items (cloak-type items, coat-type items or robe/robes-type items.)
This is currently setup to be a coat-type item.

~Customization Settings~
Currently set to a custom closure. The closure will appear as: feather-carved bone toggles
As a coat-type item, the closure must be buttons, toggles or another plural noun that could feasibly be expected to close a coat.
NOTE: All closures must be made of bone or incorporate bone somehow.

Currently set to a custom adornment. The adornment will show up as: curved talons.
NOTES:
* Adornments must be bone or made of bone.
* Adornments must be plural, as there are many adorning the clothing.
* Acceptable adornments: bone/bone pieces, beaks, claws/talons, teeth/fangs, horn/antler pieces, small skulls
* Adornments CANNOT be specific to a race (IE elven finger bones) and must be small enough to be feasible as a decoration.
This item is currently tier 4 of 4. Unlocked to Tier 4
This tier captures: WEAR, REMOVE, OPEN, CLOSE, GET, PUT, RUB, WAVE (targeted and untargeted), BOW (targeted and untargeted), POINT (targeted and untargeted), FOLD (targeted and untargeted), TAP (targeted and untargeted), STAND, SIT, KNEEL, LIE
You can tell that the duster is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~VEST~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a slim vest of dappled tawny feathers and curved talons
*Containers: Vest [1]: a slim vest of dappled tawny feathers and curved talons (The vest is T2 with +2 Agility)
>inspect vest
You carefully inspect your slim vest.
You estimate that a slim vest of dappled tawny feathers and curved talons can store a fairly small amount (10-14 pounds) with enough space for any number of items of very small
~Item Information~
This item is setup for vest messaging.
This item is currently Tier 2 of 2. (Fully Unlocked)
At this tier, you have access to the following actions: WEAR, REMOVE, SHAKE, POUND, WAVE (targeted/untargeted), BOW (targeted/untargeted), GET, DROP/PUT.
This item has a custom adornment: curved talons
You determine that you could wear the vest over your front
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Leggings~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* some doeskin leggings with a line of bones encircling each leg(The leggings are a T2 with +2 Dexterity)
This item is setup for pants/trousers messaging.You determine that you could wear the leggings on your legs
At this tier, you have access to the following actions: WEAR, REMOVE, SHAKE, RAISE, POINT (targeted), WAVE (targeted/untargeted), STOMP, SPIN.
This item currently has the default adornment: small bones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shirt~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*a cream linen shirt decorated with a front panel of bone beads (The shirt is T2)
This item is setup for shirt messaging.You determine that you could wear the shirt around your chest.
At this tier, you have access to the following actions: WEAR, REMOVE, SHAKE, POUND, WAVE (targeted/untargeted), BOW (targeted/untargeted), EXHALE, PULL.
This item has a custom adornment: bone beads
its really a nice outfit set 80m silver
message me at discord or in game im there everyday

Alashir
01-02-2022, 10:22 PM
80m? What am I missing?

Darksin
01-03-2022, 04:36 PM
80m? What am I missing?

here i'll try explain to you
The Bone Shaman set is unique (Duster/cloak,leggings,vest,shirt)
The Duster/cloak is Bone Shaman if you were to buy one a Duster or cloak from the shop it would cost you 100k, but this one is a one of a kind so you wouldn't of found it in the shop for sale .

It's fully unlocked that would cost you 30k in seashells if you were to unlock your shaman cloak to t4.

The Duster is also able to carry 200 lbs that's probably another 6m in notes

then there is the enhancive ,im sure that adds to value (a boost of 10 to Dodging Bonus)

and the fact it is Enhancive: rechargeable and that adds to value too

plus there is the Vest which has it's own enhancements (The vest is T2 with +2 Agility) and is unlocked ,but if you were to buy a vest in the shop will cost 50k and 2500 seashells to unlock but this vest is part of a set and matches the duster with feather and talons so you wouldnt of found it in the shop for sale.id have to look to see what the cost of a vest with enhancements on it would cost

same with the leggings they too have their own enhancements (The leggings are a T2 with +2 Dexterity)and are fully unlocked another 2500 in seashells again id have to look up and see the cost of adding a enhancement to some pants would cost

and the shirt unlocked another 2500 in seashells

so there is that and they are very nice looking and if i dont sell it ,its ok ill alter the vest to a bodice and the leggings to a skirt and wear it myself

beldannon5
01-03-2022, 04:49 PM
I have a similar one. However mine doesn't have the vest and leggings enhancments. That makes yours really nice. Won mine as a t6 jackpot in 2020

Darksin
01-03-2022, 05:16 PM
Thank you ,it really is a nice set. It was hard to decide to keep or sell it

Deadelf
01-06-2022, 01:42 AM
If I had the spare silver laying around I'd snag the lot for my ranger. It's an awesome set and I think worth the silver asking price.