PDA

View Full Version : Mmm, Haven.

Bobmuhthol
04-25-2005, 11:09 PM
Raquele smiles at Nashara.
>
Raquele giggles.
>
Raquele gives Nashara a lingering kiss on the cheek.
>
Nashara beams!
>
Raquele gives Nashara a warm buss on the lips.
>
Raquele grins.
>
Nashara blushes a nice shade of off-pink.
>
Nashara hugs Raquele, who wraps her in a warm embrace.
>
Raquele hugs Nashara, who wraps her in a warm embrace.
>
Raquele hums happily to herself.
>
Raquele agrees with Nashara.
>
Nashara grins.
>
Raquele winks.
>
Nashara tickles Raquele into laughing.
>
Raquele laughs!
>
Nashara's face turns slightly pale.
>
Raquele tickles Nashara into laughing.
>
Raquele nods to Nashara.
>
Raquele chuckles.
>
Nashara nods.
>
Raquele laughs!
>
Raquele snickers.
>
Raquele wrinkles her nose.
>
Raquele chuckles.
>
Raquele chuckles.
>
Nashara giggles.
>
Raquele tickles Nashara into laughing.
>
Nashara snickers.
>
Raquele giggles.
>
Raquele nods to Nashara.
>
Raquele nods to Nashara.
>
Nashara nods.
>
Raquele chuckles.
>
Nashara nods.
>
Nashara tickles Raquele into laughing.
>
Raquele nods to Nashara.
>
Raquele giggles.
>
Raquele nods to Nashara.
>

Spell Name: Annoyance
Duration: 600 seconds (refreshable)
Utility

>405 raquele and nashara
You have detected the following spells:
Annoyance

Mistomeer
04-25-2005, 11:15 PM
Haven used to be so much fun.

It's mostly full of morons now.

Amaron
04-26-2005, 10:48 AM
Pouts at Mistomeer

Come hunt with me again.

I miss having a hunting partner.

J

Mistomeer
04-26-2005, 11:27 AM
I don't even know who your characters are...

pennywise
04-26-2005, 11:51 AM
Here's the fun Mistomeer misses.

----------------------

>amb misto right eyeYou swing a stiletto at Mistomeer!
AS: +359 vs DS: +23 with AvD: +10 + d100 roll: +98 = +444
... and hit for 38 points of damage!
Slash across right eye!
Hope the left is working.
He is stunned!
The guiding force leaves you.
The scintillating light surrounding the stiletto fades some.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

CrystalTears
04-26-2005, 11:54 AM
God that was definitely annoying.

Amaron
04-26-2005, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Mistomeer
I don't even know who your characters are...

Sorry

Katee. You took her to Bonespear the first time.

J

HouseofElves
04-26-2005, 03:01 PM
It seems like all the drama queens I left Haven because of are now in Illistim. Don't they realize I wanted to be the ultra supreme drama queen over there? Punks.

Mistomeer
04-26-2005, 06:04 PM
I miss when I could do thing like this in the North Market:

You swing a dark enruned eonake falchion at Gruenbak!
AS: +334 vs DS: +231 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +88 = +227
... and hit for 47 points of damage!
Respectable shot to the back.
He is stunned!
Roundtime: 5 sec.

Mistomeer
04-26-2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by HouseofElves
It seems like all the drama queens I left Haven because of are now in Illistim. Don't they realize I wanted to be the ultra supreme drama queen over there? Punks.

If only you could have taken Racquele and Nashara with you.

pennywise
04-26-2005, 06:09 PM
You mean stuff like this?

You swing a stiletto at Mistomeer!
AS: +313 vs DS: +136 with AvD: +25 + d100 roll: +89 = +291
... and hit for 73 points of damage!
Shot shatters hip and severs right leg!
Mistomeer screams and falls to the ground grasping his mangled right leg!
He is stunned!

** As you hit, your stiletto emits a searing bolt of lightning! **
... 30 points of damage!
Horrifying jolt to forehead. Brain explodes in a stunning display of light!

* Mistomeer drops dead at your feet!

Viridian
04-26-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by HouseofElves

I left for that same exact reason, then the other day Hadya sees the character she hates most, Myrisa outside of Illistim...

Oy....

Amaron
04-27-2005, 12:36 PM
Yeah a bunch left for the nations.

I have to take Katee over as I need rogue guild reps and the creatures I need are only there..
grumble

Trali here I come for a few weeks.

J

HouseofElves
04-28-2005, 01:20 PM
They need an elf-only part of Illistim and not just the gardens on weekends. That would kick ass.

Nash
07-20-2005, 02:26 AM
Why you little Fuckstick...that's not how that happened and you know it. We smooched...I was embarrassed because I had her on warm and then tickled her. If you are going to post it...do it right you little moron.

And stop saying how bad solhaven has become...it's the folks who sit around pissing and moaning about the good ol days that ruin the new days. I was there in the old days. I know what it was like. Instead of trashing it, get up and do something about it like some have tried.

Since you spent so much time trying to post such crap I figure you were probably whacking off to it. Grow up!

Jolena
07-20-2005, 02:29 AM
haha. Sounds like someone didn't take their Midol.

Asha
07-20-2005, 03:58 AM
When I think of Solhaven, I can't help but think of the sickening bunch of UBER roleplayers, who frown at everyone for not being the same.
They make the RP rules, it seems.

Bobmuhthol
07-20-2005, 06:27 AM
What the fuck?

Alfster
07-20-2005, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Nash
Since you spent so much time trying to post such crap I figure you were probably whacking off to it. Grow up!

ya know...I'm not Bob so your fantasy of Bob is of little concern to me. Try and keep them to yourself from now on.

Bobmuhthol
07-20-2005, 06:35 AM
<<Why you little Fuckstick>>

Yeah? Well you're a big Fuckstick!

<<that's not how that happened and you know it.>>

Actually, I don't know that.

<<We smooched>>

Raquele and Nashara sitting in a tree..

<<I was embarrassed because I had her on warm and then tickled her. If you are going to post it...do it right you little moron.>>

Oh shit, I forgot there was a wrong way to copy and paste text. I'll be more careful in the future. Or was it because I didn't add in little comment tags saying, "Nashara was embarrassed because she had her on warm and then tickled her?"

<<And stop saying how bad solhaven has become>>

Uh oh, I didn't!

<<it's the folks who sit around pissing and moaning about the good ol days that ruin the new days. I was there in the old days. I know what it was like. Instead of trashing it, get up and do something about it like some have tried.>>

The time I have spent in Solhaven in the last year is limited to pretty much going there on one character to withdraw the 800 silver he had in the Solhaven bank. But clearly, I just sit around that place all the time. To be there in any GemStone "old days", you'd have to have about 10 years of playing experience. I can't stand you now; and I simply can't imagine how horrid you must have been back then.

<<Since you spent so much time trying to post such crap I figure you were probably whacking off to it.>>

I don't get it. This thread took me about 45 seconds to open the appropriate folder, click "New Topic," paste, and click "Post Reply." But you're right. I spent so much time posting such crap.

<<Grow up!>>

hahahahah

You're kidding, right?

Mistomeer
07-20-2005, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Nash
Why you little Fuckstick...that's not how that happened and you know it.

I was there. It was how it happened, only more than what Bob posted.

Now seriously, who's spending all this time? You're the one that bumped a 3 month old thread that had been forgotten.

Nash
07-20-2005, 09:59 AM
Well, My apologies for bumping up an old post. Last night was the first time I've ever read these posts and I was a bit upset. To say the least.

I work hard in the day and come to the game at night to have a little fun and relax. Over the years I've met a lot of nice people, and I try to be a friend to all.

I purposely try to keep my Nashara character as one who is kindhearted and loving....annoying as I guess it may be to some.
Sorry.

CrystalTears
07-20-2005, 10:05 AM
Someone must have told you about this thread because you would have had to gone looking for it specifically in order to find it, seeing as it was 3 months old.

I'm not sure why you would get so upset over ONE post that was made about your character.

Fission
07-20-2005, 10:50 AM
The ironic thing is even more people are going to see the recap of their little display now.

:sloppy:

If you're that upset, why not u2u or whatever and leave it otherwise buried?

Fengus
07-22-2005, 02:08 PM
I wouldn't let Bob bother you overmuch. Also I wouldn't apologize for bumping a thread, if its about you, you primarily have a claim to defend yourself. THe nannies suggesting otherwise just like to read their own posts and pad their counts.

However, I would have seriously been suggesting they get a room or something like that.

Originally posted by Viridian

I left for that same exact reason, then the other day Hadya sees the character she hates most, Myrisa outside of Illistim...

Oy....

Can't say I like Myrisa much myself, gave her a good smack the other day, unfortunately buncha dogooders got involved and stopped me from murdering.

But Hadya is an annoying as well, not sure if thats IC or OOC though, so don't get all bent outta shape if thats your character.

[Edited on 7-22-2005 by Fengus]

Kitsun
07-22-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Someone must have told you about this thread because you would have had to gone looking for it specifically in order to find it, seeing as it was 3 months old.

I'm not sure why you would get so upset over ONE post that was made about your character.

Slight side bar but when many new users pop up here, one of the first things they do is punch their name up in a search. Isn't that how we get like at least half of our new poster blood?

Gan
07-22-2005, 02:54 PM
Yes, then the hook sets and they cant leave... ever.

muahahahahahaha.

Resistance is futile.

CrystalTears
07-22-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Kitsun

Originally posted by CrystalTears

Slight side bar but when many new users pop up here, one of the first things they do is punch their name up in a search. Isn't that how we get like at least half of our new poster blood?

So true, which is why I said that someone must have shown her where to look.

It just seems a little strange to me for you to go out of your way to look for something you know will upset you.

Mesaphe
08-13-2005, 06:05 PM
Hum. You know. I like these boards. I leave towns all the time because I can't stand certain characters and think, heck, they'll never leave because everyone must love them (I do get frustrated with this type of behavior a bit easily, I admit). Only now it appears that they annoy other people too. So, you know, thanks. Good to know I'm not the only wretched person in game! :-D