PDA

View Full Version : Flat Price Fluff

leifastagsweed
11-29-2021, 06:47 PM
a low-cut fuzzy peach bodice laced with a deep green silk ribbon
>anal my bodice
You analyze your fuzzy peach bodice and sense that it may be detailed by any merchant, but no long or show descriptions are recommended, as they will not keep if the item is LACEd with an appropriate accessory.
Only specially crafted sleeves, buttons, laces, and ribbons can be attached to this item. This bodice currently has ribbon attached to it. To remove the ribbon, simply UNLACE bodice ribbon. To reattach the accessory, LACE bodice WITH (accessory).
You get no sense of whether or not the bodice may be further lightened.

a green beryl sea silk gown with a haze of silver embroidery
>anal my gown
You analyze your sea silk gown and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.
The creator has also provided the following information:
The sea silk gown may be freely altered, so long as it remains a billowy gown or skirt.
You could RUB, CURTSY, PULL, or TURN this sea silk gown. It could be unlocked further.
You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the sea silk gown for you or deepen its pockets.

an off-the-shoulder blue velvet gown with silver embroidery and tiny diamonds surrounding the heart-shaped neckline

a silver bell-trimmed azure gossamer veil skirt
>anal my skirt
You analyze your bell-trimmed skirt and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You get a strong sense that the skirt can be altered by any merchant, but there are many restrictions. Only the base and long description can be altered, since the SHOW cannot be changed or removed. Any base or long alterations must take into account that the item is long and flowy, made primarily of silk, and is fringed with silken tassels that end in bells. The bells can be golden or silver - depending on what you'd like - as long as the merchant is willing to modify them.
Currently, you are able to CLEAN, PULL, RUB, SLAP, TOSS, SHAKE, PLUCK, WAVE, TURN, RAISE, KICK, and NUDGE the skirt.
You get no sense of whether or not the skirt may be further lightened.

a crisp black linen skirt with a silver waist fastening
>anal my skirt
You analyze your black linen skirt and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.
The black linen skirt may be freely altered, so long as it remains a billowy gown or skirt.
You could RUB, CURTSY, PULL, TURN, WAVE, TAP, HUG, or RAISE this black linen skirt. It is fully unlocked.
You get no sense of whether or not the skirt may be further lightened.

some milky vert amber-beaded absinthe cameline ankle-boots
>anal my ankle
You analyze your cameline ankle-boots and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.
This is footwear crafted by a skilled artisan.
You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the cameline ankle-boots for you or deepen its pockets.

For questions and/or to make a purchase, please DM at Discord - leifa#5351
Otherwise, leave a note here and understand that I don't check this as regularly.
Thanks!

evening gown SOLD

leifastagsweed
12-03-2021, 06:06 PM
evening gown sold, updated
all this stuff is scripted or pocketed or laced or whatever - also I have 12 lockers full of these things so hmu if you're looking for a special designer, etc