It's big, and there are many dead!

Come check it out!

JustMe
09-27-2003, 11:55 PM
Post a log! I'm way far away and can't make it. :P

longshot
09-28-2003, 12:05 AM
[Ice Garden, Altar]
Benches of carved ice with seats of wood surround the central altar, bowered with beardtongue shrubs. The glitter of the fallen snow reflects light in a myriad of rainbows, creating a hypnotic effect ideal for settling into a meditative state. Carved into the base of the glacier is a dark crevice leading into the mountain of ice. You also see the Anshef disk, the Vythann disk, some silver coins and a wooden shield.
Also here: Lady Sapphryn, Great Lady Aprilfire, Everan, the body of Raianna who is lying down, the body of Scaxton who is lying down, Vestarr, a stunned Anshef, the body of Garr who is lying down, the body of Kroksum who is lying down, the body of Lokirro who is lying down, Vythann, a stunned Lady Eleana who is lying down, Meos who is kneeling, Olgretien, Daerath who is kneeling, the body of Keloin who is lying down, the body of Galcian who is lying down, a stunned Lady Kisharra who is kneeling, Ryina who is kneeling, the body of Tahlmor who is lying down, the body of Darktree who is lying down, the body of Verunna who is lying down, a stunned Valqon who is lying down, the body of Talman who is lying down, the body of Lady Josslyn who is lying down, the body of Lord Deathdivious who is lying down, the body of Lord Aceheart who is lying down, the body of Benjon who is lying down, the body of Callann who is lying down, Lady Luswenda who is kneeling, the body of Ieolis who is lying down, Lord Sauthurdig who is sleeping, Ridgehar who is sitting, Baniktin, Terrangel who is sitting, Archala who is sitting, Meria, Marrissa who is lying down, Lord Trakks who is sitting, Lord Lassitar, Domaso who is sitting, Lady Ashenath who is sitting, Selium who is kneeling, Ryndel who is sitting, Lignin who is kneeling

GSLeloo
09-28-2003, 12:08 AM
Oh no, I'm related to one of them!

HarmNone
09-28-2003, 12:10 AM
Heh. Sauthurdig appears to have slept through the whole thing! ;)

HarmNone thinks that is quite a pile of bodies

theotherjohn
09-28-2003, 12:18 AM
everything but the worms were cake. the worms though were like steroid roaters

StrayRogue
09-28-2003, 12:20 AM
I love it how all the Landing folk run north for the glory. Just love it.

theotherjohn
09-28-2003, 12:25 AM
made 187k in your little invasion. wasnt all for glory......

longshot
09-28-2003, 12:25 AM
A worm killed me again. I'm outta here for awhile.

StrayRogue
09-28-2003, 12:26 AM
Isn't Sogo Xcalibur or someone...

You hear the faint thoughts of Sogo echo in your mind:
"lol had a helfy ds of 760 about"

[Edited on 28-9-03 by StrayRogue]

StrayRogue
09-28-2003, 12:49 AM
Just like to say I totally am in agreement in hunting in invasions for coin only ;) As I do so myself on occasion.

Edaarin
09-28-2003, 12:54 AM
I went from belled to fried. And Tayvin got pwned by worms.

Syberus
09-28-2003, 11:49 AM
Anyone mind posting the details of it? When it was, what was there... if it seemed to have any kind of theme or if it was just a mindless invasion? Be appreciated...

Syb, Colonel 1st Brigade Northern Fury

Ilvane
09-28-2003, 11:52 AM
A bunch of coyotes, wolves, and other mean creatures came in, surprised everyone.

There were many, many dead..and they kept coming.

That was about what I got out of it.

-A

Syberus
09-28-2003, 11:57 AM
Hmm alright, about what time was this? It doesn't sound to be important if it was just animals then. Alright post anymore details you can think of if you would, never know nowdays with all the fighting that's been going on this year.

Syb, Colnel 1st Brigade Northern Fury

Ilvane
09-28-2003, 12:03 PM
It was probably 11pm or so, maybe a little earlier.

I was standing in the center, and heard wolves howling. Then the invasion started.

There were worms, a couple of ice elementals joined in on the fun, and the animals.

I didn't see anything of importance, but maybe there was. I had my cleric in doing raises.

-A

Syberus
09-28-2003, 12:26 PM
Thank you for the help, most appreciated.

Syb, Colonel 1st Brigade Northern Fury

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-28-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Edaarin
I went from belled to fried. And Tayvin got pwned by worms.

Heh, room went from empty to I'd bet 100 critters in 2 seconds, your ass just got lucky. I cleaned half the room before I got smoked too!

I ask for help on the net immediately after they started showing up... get like a dozen locates, and then some like "Wow man, you are on your own"

I was rolling.

Vesi
09-28-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage

Heh, room went from empty to I'd bet 100 critters in 2 seconds, your ass just got lucky. I cleaned half the room before I got smoked too!

I ask for help on the net immediately after they started showing up... get like a dozen locates, and then some like "Wow man, you are on your own"

I was rolling.

I saw that cry for help and I was thinking, I wonder where he is? So I took about two steps and then saw *Tayvin bit the dust... so I decided it was better for my little 24 level to stay right where she was. <bock bock>

There were wild dogs, somekind of cats, worms, darkened orcs and frost elementals. That's all I saw. (and ran from)

Vesi

Edit: To add what creatures I saw.

[Edited on 9-28-2003 by Vesi]

GarrsSoul
09-29-2003, 11:51 PM
i also remember seeing the words:

just arrived!
just arrived!

but the weird part is, nothing popped into the room.

Betheny
09-29-2003, 11:53 PM
did you have someone on squelch?

Praefection
10-01-2003, 01:41 AM
Could be the GM's are throwing out random stuff while trying to get GS4 pulled together. I've thought about it since there seem to be more invasions and stuff as the War of the Nations is pretty much done and no New World yet so to speak.

Xcalibur
10-01-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Isn't Sogo Xcalibur or someone...

You hear the faint thoughts of Sogo echo in your mind:
"lol had a helfy ds of 760 about"

[Edited on 28-9-03 by StrayRogue]

You'll never see me in icedecaymule beside hunting zombies in a few days

And you ever saw any of my character being OOC in game? doubt it, thanks for the concern though

Xcalibur
10-01-2003, 12:22 PM
Started there with my first character, I was around a lot,hunting kobolds and those little rabid

Tried monkeys at level 2-3

Decayed

Left

Hate icemule since, it's like when you drink a kind of beer at 11 and become sick, you just hate it the rest of your life

Fabled
10-01-2003, 12:23 PM
When DR points get here - You can count that my arse will be hiding under a table whimpering during an invasion.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-01-2003, 01:05 PM
I'll be fighting evil! (and likely dying, but big deal)