PDA

View Full Version : a fogged glass token (steam flares)

RAR
10-12-2021, 11:28 PM
a fogged glass token (steam flares)

1m

SOLD to EG attendant for 2500 seashells

read my token

This glass token can be used to purchase steam flares from the flare merchant on Caligos Isle. Eligible items for this service consist of weapons and armor and will be validated by the merchant at the time of inquiry. Service costs will apply and will be calculated at the time of inquiry. ANALYZE the token for complete details.

analy my token

You analyze your glass token and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

This glass token entitles the bearer to purchase flares for an eligible weapon or piece of armor. The bearer is still responsible for any associated costs. Take your weapon or armor to Marello in Flares of Interest, and SHOW this token to him with your armor/weapon in your left hand to receive an estimate for the service. GIVE the token to him to accept the cost and service.

Flare Details: Steam flares.

You get no sense of whether or not the token may be further lightened.

Asha
10-13-2021, 04:18 AM
I suppose if this is attached to a bow it’ll flare when swung not fired?

RAR
10-13-2021, 01:38 PM
I asked on lnet and they said that the tokens work on bows. It'll flare steam when you shoot arrows (not every time of course). Arrows override the bow though so if you fire cold flaring arrows with it, you'll get cold flares. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Took a crappy bow to check at the merchant...

ask half about steam
With a quick nod and a slight gesture toward your composite bow, a blue-haired tall and burly half-krolvin says, "I'd venture to say it will cost somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 seashells for me to add steam flares to that. But, this is just a rough estimate, and there might be things I'm not seeing. Bring me a steam flare token, and I'll be sure to give you a more accurate cost!"

It imparts a bonus of +8 more than usual.
It provides a boost of 7 to Stamina Recovery.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 17 times.
The bow looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
It will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
It appears to weigh about 2 pounds.
It is sighted to assist in aiming.
It is a simple project (45 difficulty) for an adventurer to modify.

RAR
10-13-2021, 08:50 PM
Price drop from 2m to 1.5m

RAR
10-14-2021, 02:46 PM
Price drop from 1.5m to 1.25m

RAR
10-15-2021, 09:18 AM
Price drop from 1.25m to 1m

RAR
10-15-2021, 02:04 PM
Sold this in game for 2500 seashells