PDA

View Full Version : Upload limit?

Tisket
10-06-2021, 03:01 AM
So I went to upload a portrait to a character album, but the site won't allow it because apparently the upload limits have been drastically reduced? I've never had any problem uploading pictures before so this is annoying. Fix it, Kranar!

Anyway, here's the latest one. I didn't do the character's cool and gruesome hand alter because it was too time-consuming but I'll include it in the description.

You see Ezabell Blackwood the Necromancer. She appears to be an Aelotoi of the Mrae'ni Clan. She is tall and has a lissome figure. She appears to be very young. She has wide, black-encompassed sanguine eyes and porcelain white skin. She has waist-length, cotton candy pink hair tightly braided to the left side of her scalp with enruned beads, with the remaining loose curls draping between her wings. She has a freckled, cherub-like face. She has a pair of ethereal rainbow-scaled wings dominated by dark veins.

Gangrenous flesh lays open to expose the blackened bone of her ring finger where a smooth bone ring pierced by tiny crystal shards rests. Sickly green necrosis spreads to the back of her hand and wrist, while blistering sores ooze along her arm.

https://i.imgur.com/7mxKkFo.jpg

Tgo01
10-06-2021, 04:30 AM
I like it.

Parkbandit
10-06-2021, 08:19 AM
The only thing I saw was Tisket's signature quote... and then Tgo01's post...

Tisket
10-06-2021, 11:01 AM
The only thing I saw was Tisket's signature quote... and then Tgo01's post...

lol PB, I have them turned off and had to check to see what you meant.

And I've concluded that, unless Kranar stops ghosting us and fixes this issue, I will just upload smaller, preview-like thumbnails and then post the direct link in the comments or picture description. It's a workaround anyway. Will play with it later.

Methais
10-06-2021, 11:34 AM
lol PB, I have them turned off and had to check to see what you meant.

And I've concluded that, unless Kranar stops ghosting us and fixes this issue, I will just upload smaller, preview-like thumbnails and then post the direct link in the comments or picture description. It's a workaround anyway. Will play with it later.

Kranar isn't ghosting us. He performed some serious chemotherapy on the PC just last week, and the cancer is now in remission.

Parkbandit
10-06-2021, 12:05 PM
Kranar isn't ghosting us. He performed some serious chemotherapy on the PC just last week, and the cancer is now in remission.

I'm surprised the anal cancer hasn't come back.

Tisket
10-06-2021, 12:14 PM

Who/What/Where?

Exercise good journalism, man! I know nothing about what occurred.

Tisket
10-06-2021, 12:16 PM
Maybe he changed the upload limits then too. I mean I know I haven't posted a picture to any of my albums in a while so it could have been changed any time I suppose.

Tisket
10-06-2021, 12:21 PM
Holy shit. I just dug a little. Ashliana got banned after all this time...seems strange since he's not changed his modus operandi since joining the PC. I can't wade through all his recent posts to confirm that though. Nobody has that much time.

Methais
10-06-2021, 12:30 PM
Holy shit. I just dug a little. Ashliana got banned after all this time...seems strange since he's not changed his modus operandi since joining the PC. I can't wade through all his recent posts to confirm that though. Nobody has that much time.

Maybe he changed the upload limits then too. I mean I know I haven't posted a picture to any of my albums in a while so it could have been changed any time I suppose.

They could be related. For a while Ashlianus was spamming people in rep with this gigantic picture of Mars that would take forever to load up on most PCs, especially work PCs, and/or crash browsers, etc.

Forgot which pic specifically but it was a huge file from somewhere on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars

Then he really went off the deep end spamming similar shit in his special containment thread, then he got banned.

TLDR: Ashliana went overboard with Ashliana-ing and Kranar put him in his place, which is Ashlianus' favorite phrase. :lol:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SmoggyPaleBrownbear-max-1mb.gif

Fun fact: We realized a couple weeks ago that you had already created a special retard containment thread for Ashliana back in like 2009. You were definitely ahead of the game.

Parkbandit
10-06-2021, 12:31 PM

He never changed.

You know he went completely apoplectic when he got banned though... but now he's someone else's anal cancer to deal with.

Tisket
10-06-2021, 01:13 PM
They could be related. For a while Ashlianus was spamming people in rep with this gigantic picture of Mars that would take forever to load up on most PCs, especially work PCs, and/or crash browsers, etc.

See, this is why we can't have nice things!!!

Fucked me for sure.

Kranar
10-06-2021, 04:54 PM
The resolution has been increased to 3840x2160.

Tisket
10-07-2021, 12:45 AM

Outstanding. Love you, man.

Tisket
10-07-2021, 05:22 PM

Hmm, I resized to your specs but I still can't seem to upload to the album. Frustrating.

Tisket
10-07-2021, 05:25 PM
When I check the limits there for uploading a jpeg, it's set at 19.5 KB, and 620 max width x 280 max height.

Tisket
10-07-2021, 05:27 PM
Kranar just might ban me for whining.

Kranar
10-07-2021, 07:07 PM
I can look into it, I tested it on my end and it worked fine. Feel free to PM me a screenshot of the error you get so I can maybe track it down further.

Tisket
10-07-2021, 07:39 PM
I can look into it, I tested it on my end and it worked fine. Feel free to PM me a screenshot of the error you get so I can maybe track it down further.

I don't actually get an error. The upload just doesn't appear after I choose it. I'll play around more too.

Tisket
10-07-2021, 07:40 PM
I see the picture you uploaded. I saved it and am going to try and upload the same picture. Stay tuned.

Tisket
10-07-2021, 07:44 PM
Well shit. I tried uploading the exact same picture you used and, after choosing it and clicking upload...nothing. No error but no photo either. So weird.

Tisket
10-09-2021, 07:41 PM
Hey, Kranar, it's not just me apparently:

I created an album and uploaded a photo to it. You can see the pic on my profile page but when you click on the album it says..... 'This album does not have any photos.'

Hopefully, something can be done to unfuck the album system, lol.