PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix Reloaded.

GOD
06-01-2003, 04:36 AM
Has anyone gone and seen it?

If u have, iz it good?

I wanted to go see it, but i've been broke cuz i'ma jobless bastard!!

Red Devil
06-01-2003, 07:19 AM
I thought it sucked

So did the pirate MADDOX

http://maddox.xmission.com/matrix2.html

[Edited on 6-1-2003 by Red Devil]

Warriorbird
06-01-2003, 10:58 PM
I liked it a lot. The soundtrack's pretty keen too...just has a few, "songs which should not be."

I like Paul Oakenfeld, but I don't know what the heck was up with his Dave Matthews remix.

CrystalTears
06-02-2003, 03:27 AM
I liked it and thought it was really cool, although I still prefer the first one. I also felt that Neo's fight scenes were cool the first time. After that all of his fights were exactly the same thing. Ugh. I was happy when they would show a fight that wasn't Neo after a while.

Parkbandit
06-02-2003, 09:21 AM
I liked it much better the 2nd time I saw it. I missed alot of 'clues' the first time.

Great movie.. can't wait until November now.

imported_Kranar
06-02-2003, 12:59 PM
It's a great movie that finally managed to smoothly integrate the theme and concepts of the original movie with some Hollywood sfx.

Far superior to the first film.

GOD
06-03-2003, 04:09 AM
Haha - sounds good, u guys got me wantin to see it even more than before, i'll have to check it out.

Ben
06-03-2003, 04:39 AM
it sucked

Red Devil
06-03-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by GOD
Haha - sounds good, u guys got me wantin to see it even more than before, i'll have to check it out.

NOOO

maybe you didnt read maddox's review, let me quote some of it for you

Even if you disagree with everything bad I've said about this movie, there's one point I think everyone can agree on: Keanu Reeves' ass does not need to be seen, ever. Not only do they show you his pasty white ass, they do it in the most contemptible way possible: right after a titty scene. They try to trick you into popping a boner, then WHAM. Keanu's corn hole. There's an acceptable degree to how many times his ass can be shown in a movie, and that degree is either 0, or negative (negative means that Keanu Reeves' ass gets cut off, which would rule). On a side note, in case you get in an argument with a Matrix nerd cult member, the "Keanu's ass" argument always wins. It's like playing rock, paper, scissors and sucker punch to the throat. The sucker punch always wins.

GOD
06-04-2003, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Red Devil

NOOO

maybe you didnt read maddox's review, let me quote some of it for you

Even if you disagree with everything bad I've said about this movie, there's one point I think everyone can agree on: Keanu Reeves' ass does not need to be seen, ever. Not only do they show you his pasty white ass, they do it in the most contemptible way possible: right after a titty scene. They try to trick you into popping a boner, then WHAM. Keanu's corn hole. There's an acceptable degree to how many times his ass can be shown in a movie, and that degree is either 0, or negative (negative means that Keanu Reeves' ass gets cut off, which would rule). On a side note, in case you get in an argument with a Matrix nerd cult member, the "Keanu's ass" argument always wins. It's like playing rock, paper, scissors and sucker punch to the throat. The sucker punch always wins.

ROFLMAO!!! - Hahahaha, damn, got a good point, i dont wanna see his ass, let alone scene a tittie seen to get me goin then blam see that...a scene like that could make me never wanna watch TV again....lol.

[Edited on 6-4-2003 by GOD]

06-04-2003, 05:35 PM
Keanu's ass was the only bad thing about the movie. Everything else rocked like no other.

Well, Harry Potter's still better, but that goes without saying. Harry Potter's better than everything else.

- --[ Kage ]-- -

Red Devil
06-20-2003, 08:14 PM
GET THE BLUDGAR HARRY

Makkah
06-20-2003, 08:32 PM
<<Well, Harry Potter's still better, but that goes without saying. Harry Potter's better than everything else.

- --[ Kage ]-- ->>

And how old are you? Even my 12 year old sister thinks that movie's gay.

rht

06-21-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Makkah

rht

21 and Proudly reading Book 5 right now.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Skirmisher
06-21-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Makkah
<<Well, Harry Potter's still better, but that goes without saying. Harry Potter's better than everything else.

- --[ Kage ]-- ->>

rht

Nothing wrong with Mr Potter.

Cool movies, better books.

Black Jesus
06-21-2003, 10:41 PM
except for the fact that only queers read it

Skirmisher
06-21-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Black Jesus
except for the fact that only queers read it

Enlighten us as to your favored reading material then?

Black Jesus
06-21-2003, 11:00 PM
the bible

Skirmisher
06-21-2003, 11:10 PM
the bible

Oy...

Parkbandit
06-23-2003, 08:54 AM
LOL... I love the self proclaimed Christians that tote the bible and demean and belittle everyone else.

Makes me laugh.

Maybe instead of just reading the bible.. you should READ the bible and UNDERSTAND the bible. You know.. forgiveness, kindness, etc...

Practice what is preached.

imported_Kranar
06-23-2003, 11:19 AM
Can't say I've read a single Harry Potter book to know anything about it.

What don't you like about them Black Jesus? The reviews I've read unanimously say this new one is outstanding. I'm a non-ficton reader, so I'm not about to buy it, but I must say I'm curious why you hate them so much.

Scott
06-23-2003, 02:13 PM
I actually read the first 2 books. It wasn't really that I wanted to read them, but since they were getting such high marks, I figured I'd give them a look. They weren't bad or anything, but they just aren't "fantasy" enough for me. I just don't like the idea of wizards walking around in london, kind of ruined it.....

Black Jesus
06-23-2003, 04:19 PM
its fiction.

Black Jesus
06-23-2003, 05:29 PM
Our lord and savior Jesus Christ will transcend history and world, through a tale of soul and sword. With clergyman Makkah as my witness I swear upon the reputation of Setzier that the Holy Spirit may imbue you with the powers of yore, so that you might not feel the pain of your transgression. Allah be praised.

Skirmisher
06-23-2003, 09:37 PM
Our lord and savior Jesus Christ will transcend history and world, through a tale of soul and sword. With clergyman Makkah as my witness I swear upon the reputation of Setzier that the Holy Spirit may imbue you with the powers of yore, so that you might not feel the pain of your transgression. Allah be praised.

Hey, whatever works for you, but you may wish to exand your library once in a while. You may be pleasantly surprised at what is out there.

Black Jesus
06-23-2003, 10:09 PM
unlikely.

Red Devil
06-25-2003, 08:28 AM
LORD GODHA DEMANDS RETRIBUTION, REPENT BLACK JESUS!!

Black Jesus
06-25-2003, 11:14 AM
that is unlikely

OnexShipshafter
07-01-2003, 03:43 PM
I just love how threads always end up on another topic then the one that started. I read the bible too and I can't pass judgment on anyone "Matthew 7:1" but I'm just in awe at all the sacrilegious talk.

Drew2
07-15-2003, 03:21 PM
From Matrix Reloaded to Harry Potter to a religous debate........

All I can say is.. wow.

Deathravin
09-18-2009, 03:11 PM
I hate world post in the wrong thread day... Wake me up when it's over.