PDA

View Full Version : Simple question

Asha
04-20-2005, 12:27 PM
At what point of your characters 'mind' exp absorbtion do you get back out and hunt?

Which is best to do so? Is there any kind of diminished absorb rate for letting it fall below ' your mind is clear '?

Edited to add : This IS for a script.

[Edited on 4-20-2005 by Drayal]

hectomaner
04-20-2005, 12:32 PM
i go at muddled , or becoming numb when i got xxx

StrayRogue
04-20-2005, 12:34 PM
Yes. Basically the amount you absorb diminishes per pulse. Basically you absorb the most experience when full and the least while at the lower stages. For maximum exp efficiency you'd need to be completely full up on a node every pulse.

As for scripting I go back when its just left the pink stage.

Asha
04-20-2005, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Yes. Basically the amount you absorb diminishes per pulse. Basically you absorb the most experience when full and the least while at the lower stages. For maximum exp efficiency you'd need to be completely full up on a node every pulse.

As for scripting I go back when its just left the pink stage.

Thanks for the advice.
Consta-hunting it is then. :yes:

ElanthianSiren
04-20-2005, 12:36 PM
I use becoming on XXX with non healing/non picking characters.

-Melissa

Xcalibur
04-20-2005, 12:39 PM
Depends, do you script AFK or while doing important stuff (studying/reading/playing other games) or it's just because you're lazy?

If it's the first choice, man, put your back to hunting state of mind at the lowest possible.

Why?

Better absorb a low 25 experience while resting than absorbing 28 then going hunting and absorb low 12-13 because you have your weapon out and you aren't on a node.

Asha
04-20-2005, 12:41 PM
I only script hunt when the Snooker is on TV.
:lol: That's probably going straight into the 'what do women hate about men' folder.

FinisWolf
04-20-2005, 06:09 PM
muddled..., a bit earlier if you need to respell that way when you are done spelling, you are basically down to muddled.

Finis