PDA

View Full Version : Kitten and Landing shop up for sale.

Shari
04-20-2005, 10:48 AM
I am selling both my tiny coal black kitten, and my Landing shop on Spinewood Way.

I am starting the bids EACH at 5 million silvers.

Comes with: a loose-weave raw linen tote

a tiny coal black kitten
Clearly the runt of its litter, this feisty little beauty is sheathed in a glossy coat of downy black fur with a long sinuous tail. Bright golden eyes peer out challengingly, though its diminutive size seems to diffuse its seemingly vicious demeanor. About the kitten's neck is a dark amethyst ribbon collar and a silver tag reading "Misha".

an ivy-covered grey stone building with a dark-stained shingle roof

This shop is located on the very first street on Spinewood Way. It is a three-room shop and if you're premium you'll have 2 rooms already furnished (in a very femanine style, sorry guys!) the third one is still a blank room. If you're basic, I'm pretty sure the two rooms blink out of existance, not sure how that works. :D

Anyhow, I don't have a buyout set but I suppose if something good was offered I'd cave and accept it.

You can respond here but you'd have a much easier time having your bids received at my email. PetiteDollie@aol.com

Shari
04-21-2005, 01:25 AM
After researching some others, its dawned on me that my kitten price is way too high. I'll drop the minimum bid down to 2mil with a buyout of 5mil.

Burnt out Priestess
04-21-2005, 08:26 AM
MB 2 mill on the kitten

Shari
04-22-2005, 02:38 AM
I'm afraid the kitten has been purchased. Many thanks to those who took an interest.

Landing shop has a current bid of 5 million to Jolena ONCE.

Shari
04-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Landing shop going for 5mil to Jolena TWICE.

Shari
04-23-2005, 02:37 PM
Landing shop going to Jolena for 5 million THREE TIMES.

Alfster
04-23-2005, 05:35 PM
Sold!

Shari
04-24-2005, 01:06 PM
Landing shop is sold to Jolena for 5million.