PDA

View Full Version : Mangled Steel Spoons

FinisWolf
04-20-2005, 02:06 AM
... Rechargeable?

... Yes?

... No?

... By the spiritual recharger on the cruise?

Finis

Anailea
04-20-2005, 02:10 AM
:shrug:

George Washington
04-20-2005, 02:18 AM
No.

FinisWolf
04-20-2005, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by George Washington
No.

Now, is that no to the Recharchable?

... no to Yes?

... no to No?

... no to the spiritual recharger on teh cruise?

Finis

:lol: :lol: :lol:

~ Next time, don't talk so much. LOL

George Washington

Urchin

Registered 4-17-2005
RPG Character:

Mood:

Level: 1
HP: 0 / 0

MP: 0 / 0

Exp: 2%

[Edited on 4-20-2005 by FinisWolf]

Kitsun
04-20-2005, 02:30 AM
I've never heard of them being rechargable in any way. They were sold off shelf in huge batches. Usually means it ain't rechargable. There were exceptions like those deathstone earrings but I'm sure rechargable heroism would've made a whole lot more noise.

Couldn't hurt to drag one to the guy to see if he can work with it but I wouldn't hold my breath.

FinisWolf
04-20-2005, 03:28 AM
Thanks Kitsun. I just have those 8 in my sale. 3 of which are empty, 1 has 2 rubs, and the last 3 have 5 to 8 rubs...

If it was rechargeable, wonder how many charges they would put in...

Finis

Drew
04-20-2005, 05:14 AM
my mangled steel spoon casts manna bread....

FinisWolf
04-20-2005, 06:22 PM
WTF, how did you get that to happen?

Finis

Kitsun
04-20-2005, 06:35 PM
Might be reimbedible. Try some grot on an empty one heh.

FinisWolf
04-20-2005, 08:38 PM
I will try that after I send my wizard on the cruise... would be cool if I can get them recharged. Except I will do them as like a good wizard spell for my Fiance'e.

Finis

Soulpieced
04-20-2005, 08:43 PM
They are not rechargable.

FinisWolf
04-21-2005, 04:46 AM
Thanks Soulpieced.

I think with all the changes I will try anyway... I might convinve the GM behind the spiritualist that will be on board, you just never know.

If not, then I will make them a good item for my fiance'es empath.

Finis

FinisWolf
05-02-2005, 04:16 AM
Well, it's settled. Mangled steel spoons are rechargeable!

I plan on charging 9 spoons in all. It's not cheap either. I will be selling 40 rub mangled steel spoons very soon, so watch for them.

U2U me if you want to pre-order, I have 5 completed already.

Finiswolf

[Edited on 5-3-2005 by FinisWolf]

FinisWolf
05-03-2005, 04:07 AM
UPDATE:

I am already getting offers, so get your offer in now. All those with early offers, may be the only ones with a shot at these fully charged, 40 rub mangled steel spoons with Heroism -- 215 in them.

Finis

Ardwen
05-03-2005, 04:19 AM
Considering heroism imbeds and scrolls are not particularly rare in boxes why exactly would you waste your time and some poor merchants time?

Ardwen

FinisWolf
05-03-2005, 04:38 AM
Find the heroism scrolls, and or imbeds, there are not many. I think what you are really thinking of (besides pissing on my thread) is bravery, which runs rampent.

Finis

Sean of the Thread
05-03-2005, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by FinisWolf
Find the heroism scrolls, and or imbeds, there are not many. I think what you are really thinking of (besides pissing on my thread) is bravery, which runs rampent.

Finis

How much are you looking for per spoon?

Ardwen
05-03-2005, 01:14 PM
Yeah I frequently waste my time screwing with other peoples threads, in my one or two posts a week, and I am pretty sure I can tell the difference between bravery and heroism thanks. I have at least half a dozen heroism scrolls people sold on net and a couple of imbeds one of which was even mage rechargable. If I can find them without even hunting how rare can they be.

Ardwen

StrayRogue
05-03-2005, 01:15 PM
You can imbed heroism/bravery anyway.

Syberus
05-03-2005, 02:10 PM
Still a good spell.. People sell 40 rub blue crystals...

AnticorRifling
05-03-2005, 02:13 PM

Finis

I have 5 heroism scrolls. All of which I've found in the last 6 months. He is right on this one.

Janarth
05-03-2005, 02:14 PM
Heroism is NOT imbeddible, atleast using 325 by a cleric. Bravery is. Not sure what the deal with 420ing it in is though...

Sean of the Thread
05-03-2005, 02:16 PM
I got a crap load of heroism scrolls.. too bad I don't use it.

AnticorRifling
05-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Xyelin
I got a crap load of heroism scrolls.. too bad I don't use it.

Gimmie. I take those find and old sorcerer that I can pay off to unlock them and boom I'm rockin and rollin.

FinisWolf
05-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue

No, according to older clerics (many that were standing in line with me) Heroism can not be imbeded, while bravery can).

The super funny thing is, most of you said heroism could NOT even be recharged! This tells me one thing... (regarding this topic)

I am sure you can guess what that is.

Finis

AnticorRifling
05-03-2005, 06:18 PM
This tells me one thing... (regarding this topic)

Finis

We wear our own shoes?

StrayRogue
05-03-2005, 08:05 PM
Sure it can. Plus I don't see where I even mentioned clerics blessing gems.

hectomaner
05-03-2005, 10:07 PM

No, according to older clerics (many that were standing in line with me) Heroism can not be imbeded, while bravery can).

The super funny thing is, most of you said heroism could NOT even be recharged! This tells me one thing... (regarding this topic)

Finis

nodoby said heroism isnt rechargable, they said that the spoons arent. and by mages they aren't so they were 1/2 right

FinisWolf
05-03-2005, 10:53 PM
... Rechargeable?

... Yes?

... No?

Finis

Please read this... Ok, you have that done?

Now, everyone that decided to answer, stated it could not be done by the spiritualist, thus they are all wrong.

Finis

FinisWolf
05-03-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by George Washington
No.

This would be the first one that said no to all the questions.

Finis

FinisWolf
05-03-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Kitsun
I've never heard of them being rechargable in any way. They were sold off shelf in huge batches. Usually means it ain't rechargable. There were exceptions like those deathstone earrings but I'm sure rechargable heroism would've made a whole lot more noise.

Couldn't hurt to drag one to the guy to see if he can work with it but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Kitsun had an intelligent response.

Finis

FinisWolf
05-03-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
They are not rechargable.

This would be the second one that stated NO period.

Finis

FinisWolf
05-03-2005, 10:56 PM

Half correct.

Finis

FinisWolf
05-03-2005, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling

Finis

I have 5 heroism scrolls. All of which I've found in the last 6 months. He is right on this one.

Good for you. I would call it luck. In the last 6 months (hell 3 years) I have had ONE.

Finis

FinisWolf
05-03-2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling

This tells me one thing... (regarding this topic)

Finis

We wear our own shoes?

::cackle:: This is truly one reason I enjoy these boards. because even after a disagreement, we all still can get along, and pop off a joke to lighten what may or may not be tense.

Thanks!

Finis

FinisWolf
05-03-2005, 11:01 PM
Sure it can. Plus I don't see where I even mentioned clerics blessing gems.

Why assume it was directed specifically at you?

There are certain ways to do imbedding. Elementalists do elemental spells, and Spiritualists do spiritual spells, but no one imbeds 215.

So, again, you were half correct, which is pretty good, considering folks are looking for FREE info.

Finis

~ And since you believe it is, please enlighten the rest of us that do not know your way of doing things. Seeiong as how no one can come up with a way. I am seriously very interested in the HOW.

[Edited on 5-4-2005 by FinisWolf]

FinisWolf
05-03-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by hectomaner

Finis

nodoby said heroism isnt rechargable, they said that the spoons arent. and by mages they aren't so they were 1/2 right

Two people specifically said NO. So, you are a bit incorrect, but seeing as how their posts were so small, I can understand how one could overlook them.

Finis

Gan
05-03-2005, 11:28 PM
OMG this argument is making my eyes bleed.

I've a few heroism scrolls left that I havnt sold, if I find them I'll give you a yell Anticor if you want them... and I'm now hooked up with a nice bravery imbed from a good friend should I need it, not to mention a few interesting clerical gems. However, now that my rogue has crossed the 70 mark I can hunt the tower without much past wizard strength and signs to boost my AS.

When I move to the aquaduct I'll see if I can use/need pure potions again without getting lit up like a christmas tree from the spirit burst.

StrayRogue
05-04-2005, 12:30 AM
Heroism is as imbeddable as pretty much any other spell in the game by using...DUN DA DUN 420.

FinisWolf
05-04-2005, 01:12 AM
Heroism is as imbeddable as pretty much any other spell in the game by using...DUN DA DUN 420.

Funny, my wizards can not do it, nor can a train 75 wizard friend of mine. Maybe you just have to be one of Stray's characters.

Here:

1) imbed 215 in stat using tap for 4 charges
You do not know that spell.

2) Syntax: IMBED {spell#} IN {item} USING {activator} FOR {#charges} CHARGES
{spell#} must be a known spell.
{item} must have been prepared with Imbed Spell.
{activator} may be 'wave', 'raise', 'tap', or 'rub'.
{#charges} may be as many charges as you could cast the spell
using the Mana Points you have available.

You have five minutes from the time Imbed Spell is initially cast on an item to actually imbed a spell in that item. You must hold the item that a spell is being imbedded into in your hand.

Now, since only wizards, warriors, sorcerers, and bards can get 420, and NONE of them can ALSO get 215, I again reiterate... You sir, are wrong.

Finiswolf

hectomaner
05-04-2005, 01:25 AM

Finis

Two people specifically said NO. So, you are a bit incorrect, but seeing as how their posts were so small, I can understand how one could overlook them.

Finis

if you are going to be an arrogant prick, which you always are, at least do it right

... Rechargeable?

... Yes?

... No?

Finis

you didnt ask if heroism was rechargable, you asked if the SPOONS were rechargable. so by them saying no, they were NOT saying the spell 215 is not rechargable, just the spoons. so looks like you lose, yet again.

hectomaner
05-04-2005, 01:26 AM

Funny, my wizards can not do it, nor can a train 75 wizard friend of mine. Maybe you just have to be one of Stray's characters.

Here:

You have five minutes from the time Imbed Spell is initially cast on an item to actually imbed a spell in that item. You must hold the item that a spell is being imbedded into in your hand.

Now, since only wizards, warriors, sorcerers, and bards can get 420, and NONE of them can ALSO get 215, I again reiterate... You sir, are wrong.

Finiswolf

its because you dont know the spell. try buying an invoke off a 420 scroll with a cleric that has decent elemental share.

FinisWolf
05-04-2005, 01:43 AM

Finis

Finis

if you are going to be an arrogant prick, which you always are, at least do it right

... Rechargeable?

... Yes?

... No?

Finis

you didnt ask if heroism was rechargable, you asked if the SPOONS were rechargable. so by them saying no, they were NOT saying the spell 215 is not rechargable, just the spoons. so looks like you lose, yet again.

I asked if the spoons were rechargeable..., I win this one. Barely.

Finis

FinisWolf
05-04-2005, 01:44 AM

Here:

Finiswolf

its because you dont know the spell. try buying an invoke off a 420 scroll with a cleric that has decent elemental share.

Damnit, I feel like an idoit! Stray, sorry, you are correct, damn scrolls. thanks for helping me get my head there Hect.

Finis

StrayRogue
05-04-2005, 09:59 AM
Hehe. No prob. But yeah, getting 420 scrolls is a rare thing anyway. Someone buy the damn spoons you won't regret it.

FinisWolf
05-05-2005, 12:07 AM

Nine

9 Mangled Steel Spoons are now officially up for sale.

U2U - E-Mail - AIM

Finis

FinisWolf
05-20-2005, 05:43 AM
Selling well...

... Keep buying friends!

Finis

TheRoseLady
05-20-2005, 07:13 AM
Selling well...

... Keep buying friends!

Finis

You resurrected this thread and you have a thread open to sell them?

You must be desperate.

FinisWolf
05-20-2005, 08:13 PM
For silvers, I am always desperate. I simply had forgot I had the selling thread running, so I made a mistake, nice of you to be an asshat and point that out. Thank you.

Finis