PDA

View Full Version : Men, what do you hate about women?

Apotheosis
04-20-2005, 11:56 AM
this seemed appropriate..
when I have time, will drop an opinion or two down..

although, fickleness is my #1 annoyance. it's not cute.

StrayRogue
04-20-2005, 12:35 PM
You're over emotional.

Apotheosis
04-20-2005, 12:39 PM
who knows.. but it's just irritating.

I just prefer women who cut to the chase :shrug:

Asha
04-20-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Yswithe
who knows.. but it's just irritating.

I just prefer women who cut to the chase :shrug:

Dump you for being a sissy?

Wezas
04-20-2005, 12:43 PM
Over-analyzing (No, I don't think she took what you said in the weird fucked up way you just told me)
Bad at making a decision on the spot (Just pick a fucking restraunt)
Over-worrying (Yes, I checked that the basement door is locked, if you ask me again I'm gonna tell you to check it your damn self)
Inability to brush things off (So you had a client that didn't like your web designs, oh well, they're not saying "YOU SUCK!")

Atlanteax
04-20-2005, 12:52 PM
Their insistence on being vague.

Xandalf
04-20-2005, 12:53 PM
Drama. I don't do drama anymore.

Asha
04-20-2005, 12:54 PM
The fact it takes them precisely 163 times a long as me to orgasm during oral fun.
Technicaly. :saint:

Edited to add :
And before you think it!
I got my technique down and everything.
It never fails, just takes time, daily tongue exercises, swap of hands X 100 and a glass of water.

Sometimes a wizard hat.

[Edited on 4-20-2005 by Drayal]

DeV
04-20-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Wezas
Inability to brush things off (So you had a client that didn't like your web designs, oh well, they're not saying "YOU SUCK!") I'm not a man but I have to wholeheartedly agree with this one.

And... getting all worked up when something seems to go wrong or just plain does instead of getting to the bottom line and fixing whatever it is. It is not the end of the world.

Sean
04-20-2005, 12:55 PM
Bad at making a decision on the spot (Just pick a fucking restraunt)

As dumb as this is .. its huge for me. I hate when I'm the only person making decisions.

Wezas
04-20-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Drayal
The fact it takes them precisely 163 times a long as me to orgasm during oral fun.

Getting her to orgasm in 2 1/2 minutes isn't bad.

Assuming it only takes you a second.

If that's not the case, you're doing something wrong.

04-20-2005, 01:08 PM
When a girl smokes it bugs me too. Unless she is super hot because then it makes her look hotter. The smell is grosser than gross.

- Arkans

Atlanteax
04-20-2005, 01:09 PM

Getting her to orgasm in 2 1/2 minutes isn't bad.

Assuming it only takes you a second.

If that's not the case, you're doing something wrong.

I'm jealous that they can have rapid-fire orgasms within several minutes while we probably only get one shot.

... and yes, if your girl is not getting multiple orgasms to yours (it seems like 5-10x), then you are doing something wrong.

04-20-2005, 01:10 PM
I figure a woman is like a machine gun and a guy is like a double barrel duck gun.

Women fire them off.. BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

If a guy gets a good shot in the face, then someone can be missing teeth. BOOOOOOM

Reload obviously takes longer with a duck gun than just slapping a clip in tho.

- Arkans

Asha
04-20-2005, 01:12 PM
Hahah , man I love it when a bunch of guys large their oral skills on a posting board.
It looks so bad.

Anyway , I'm telling you now I'm seriously skilled when i drop.
Ask Arka. . . forget it.

04-20-2005, 01:13 PM
Drayal is the only one that can unhinge his jaws like a snake so he's the only one that can ma... nevermind.

- Arkans

Asha
04-20-2005, 01:14 PM
:lol:
:2beers:

Atlanteax
04-20-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Arkans
I figure a woman is like a machine gun and a guy is like a double barrel duck gun.

Women fire them off.. BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

If a guy gets a good shot in the face, then someone can be missing teeth. BOOOOOOM

Reload obviously takes longer with a duck gun than just slapping a clip in tho.

- Arkans

:lol: :roll: :lol:

Nice analogy!

04-20-2005, 01:19 PM
You all obviously suck sexually and thus as men

Warriorbird
04-20-2005, 01:23 PM
Mmm. The tantra.

With that said...I think I dislike female indecision. The back and forth between should I/shouldn't I can lead to wanton displays of me being Trogdor-like. I normally have a pretty placid marriage, but shooting down all my ideas and then spending two hours trying to decide betwene two restaurants convinces me that, yes, I probably could've done better cooking at home. The same applies to skipping work/vacation time.

Bobmuhthol
04-20-2005, 01:26 PM
I hate ugly chicks.

Back
04-20-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Xandalf

This sums it up for me perfectly. And I think it touches on a few other things in this thread.

Drama is done. Get over it.

crazymage
04-20-2005, 01:31 PM
vocal cords

AnticorRifling
04-20-2005, 01:33 PM
Each woman is different but as a generalization I would say the fact that they let emotion cloud judgement.

Asha
04-20-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by crazymage
vocal cords

The fact they don't accept silvers or a 10x db cloak for sexual favours?
:yes:

crazymage
04-20-2005, 01:39 PM

Originally posted by crazymage
vocal cords

The fact they don't accept silvers or a 10x db cloak for sexual favours?
:yes:

Apparently you dont know women to well.

Asha
04-20-2005, 01:40 PM
Women I'd be interested in would accept a fucking short sword.

crazymage
04-20-2005, 01:41 PM
Well if thats all you have to offer.

Asha
04-20-2005, 01:42 PM
All the way to the hilt my good man , all the way to the hilt!

Parkbandit
04-20-2005, 01:59 PM
Their menstrual cycle.

Asha
04-20-2005, 02:01 PM
The fact they only like good Metal bands becouse the singers are cute.

Apotheosis
04-20-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Arkans
When a girl smokes it bugs me too. Unless she is super hot because then it makes her look hotter. The smell is grosser than gross.

- Arkans

Kissing a woman only to taste alcohol and cigarettes on her breath is my #1 turnoff.

ElanthianSiren
04-20-2005, 02:18 PM

I don't know that, if true, that would be so much different than guys. Further, I guess I'd need a commentary about which metal bands you consider good:

imo:
As I lay dying -- good band. Singer is snot ugly.

Caliban lead singer... too much black hairdye.

NONE of the guys from killswitch engage would I consider hot, but I love their music.

Devildriver, sorry no. Not hot, but again, the music is good.

Tool -- no way. The entire idea of getting anywhere close enough to Maynard to even share sweat scares the crap out of me. -Again though, the music is awesome.

Cradle of Filth -- Um...no. Need I say more?

Those are just the bands on my playlist today :) I don't know if they constitute real metal to you, but most OLD metal groups that I would listen to contain men old enough to be my father. I have a +/- ceiling/floor of 15 years for attractiveness in rockstars :P .

-Melissa

Apotheosis
04-20-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by ElanthianSiren

I don't know that, if true, that would be so much different than guys. Further, I guess I'd need a commentary about which metal bands you consider good:

imo:
As I lay dying -- good band. Singer is snot ugly.

Caliban lead singer... too much black hairdye.

NONE of the guys from killswitch engage would I consider hot, but I love their music.

Devildriver, sorry no. Not hot, but again, the music is good.

Tool -- no way. The entire idea of getting anywhere close enough to Maynard to even share sweat scares the crap out of me. -Again though, the music is awesome.

Cradle of Filth -- Um...no. Need I say more?

Those are just the bands on my playlist today :) I don't know if they constitute real metal to you, but most OLD metal groups that I would listen to contain men old enough to be my father. I have a +/- ceiling/floor of 15 years for attractiveness in rockstars :P .

-Melissa

i think drayal's version of "metal" is like poison, twisted sister and def leopard, but I could be wrong.

Bobmuhthol
04-20-2005, 02:24 PM
<<I don't know that, if true, that would be so much different than guys.>>

Any guys that are listening to metal are not doing so because the singer is cute. How could you even say such a thing?

And you, apparently, listen to metal because you like the music. The complaint is very clearly about the women who do not.

ElanthianSiren
04-20-2005, 02:30 PM

i think drayal's version of "metal" is like poison, twisted sister and def leopard, but I could be wrong.

I...cringe. Spandex. No! :banghead:

Bob, I was saying, it goes similar with guys who listen to music for the chick singers. I had several guy friends suddenly into theatre of tragedy and evanescence after discerning the females to be masturbation worthy. Nightwish wasn't so much of a problem cuz guys tend not to like opera.

-Melissa

edit: though evanescence isn't really metal. I know someone will mention that, so I'm just getting it out of the way.

[Edited on Wed, April th, 2005 by ElanthianSiren]

Asha
04-20-2005, 02:31 PM
My playlist , just so you don't piss me off with that def leapoard remark again.

Funeral for a friend, My Chemical Romance, NIN, Iron Maiden, Metalica, Killswitch Engage, Dillinger Escape plan and umm . .

defleapoardfuckyouIhateyousowhat!

Keller
04-20-2005, 02:31 PM
I'm thinking manipulation. You know - she asks, "what do you want for dinner? We have chicken, salmon, and beef we can thaw."

You say, "Chicken doesn't sound bad."

She replies, "But the salmon has been in the freezer for 3 weeks now."

You say, "Ok, then we'll have salmon."

Irritated she says, "Is that what you want?"

Confused, you say, "No. But it's what I am going to get -- so why waste our time?"

Then she gets pissed off. :shrug:

Apotheosis
04-20-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by ElanthianSiren

I had several guy friends suddenly into theatre of tragedy and evanescence after discerning the females to be masturbation worthy.
[Edited on Wed, April th, 2005 by ElanthianSiren]

they're really beef wellington (or whatever term you use)

Asha
04-20-2005, 02:32 PM
The de leapoard part was a joke. Replace that with Deicide please.

Apotheosis
04-20-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Keller
I'm thinking manipulation. You know - she asks, "what do you want for dinner? We have chicken, salmon, and beef we can thaw."

Confused, you say, "No. But it's what I am going to get -- so why waste our time?"

:lol::lol::lol:

women are irrational, that's why we love them (wait a second, isn't that what I hate about them)

[Edited on 4-20-2005 by Yswithe]

Apotheosis
04-20-2005, 02:34 PM

people who listen to deicide, cannibal corpse, death, six feet under, amorphous, etc, need a hug from baby jesus.

Asha
04-20-2005, 02:37 PM

people who listen to deicide, cannibal corpse, death, six feet under, amorphous, etc, need a hug from baby jesus.

peam
04-20-2005, 02:51 PM
This should be a music thread, so I could trash you all for listening to bad music, except for Tool. Tool's ok.

As for women? The fact that deep down, they are all completely fucking insane.

Asha
04-20-2005, 02:54 PM
Peam.

I think that about sums it up.

(Stinkfist rulez btw)

ElanthianSiren
04-20-2005, 02:57 PM
Peam.

I think that about sums it up.

(Stinkfist rulez btw)

Seconded on stinkfist.

Actually, i was thinking about this in the shower. I suppose there are some women who only listen to metal cuz the lead singer is hot; maybe I'm just jealous that the women's side didn't bring up the superficiality of the male side of our species first. I just got pwned by Bob. I admit defeat :D

-Melissa

Asha
04-20-2005, 03:10 PM
I admit defeat
- Melissa

________

And that statement saves you so much. :heart:

ElanthianSiren
04-20-2005, 03:12 PM
I admit defeat
- Melissa

________

And that statement saves you so much. :heart:

I agree. I just can't see how anyone can argue with the depth of some of the lyrics to metal songs and like/not like them only because the singer is hot. Like The End of Heartache. That song just resonates.

-Melissa

Seany Analog
04-20-2005, 03:13 PM

AND WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE THE SHORT ONE TO OFFER THEM TOO FUCKPOLE!

Holy fuck I'm so fucking awesome.

Asha
04-20-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Seany Analog

AND WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE THE SHORT ONE TO OFFER THEM TOO FUCKPOLE!

Holy fuck I'm so fucking awesome.

So awesome you are!!
so very very awesome.

::fuckpole:: :lol: :lol:

Apathy
04-20-2005, 03:33 PM
How does that saying go? A slut has slept with you and a bitch has slept with everyone except you? Something like that.

Let's see... I don't like kissing.
Romance is for suckers.
I don't like buying gifts.
I don't like listening to them talk.
Boobs are cool tho.

Asha
04-20-2005, 03:40 PM
What sex are you again?

DCSL
04-20-2005, 04:00 PM
The thing I hate most about my own gender is the hidden viciousness. Guys have NOTHING on women in that. A man will beat you up but a woman will destroy you. But it's all hidden, I presume because they/we don't want guys to see it. I hate the way a woman can smile at me in front of a guy while we both know she wants to see me living in a box in an alley with a mange-riddled dog as my only friend. And I hate the way I'm always the bitch when I get it out in the fucking open and stop pretending.

ElanthianSiren
04-20-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by DCSL
The thing I hate most about my own gender is the hidden viciousness. Guys have NOTHING on women in that. A man will beat you up but a woman will destroy you. But it's all hidden, I presume because they/we don't want guys to see it. I hate the way a woman can smile at me in front of a guy while we both know she wants to see me living in a box in an alley with a mange-riddled dog as my only friend. And I hate the way I'm always the bitch when I get it out in the fucking open and stop pretending.

She does have a point.

-Melissa

AnticorRifling
04-20-2005, 04:40 PM
Think what you want. Men can be just as evil. The only difference we are evil and well funded. :cool:

Asha
04-20-2005, 04:40 PM
There is more death and pain in female gay relationships than in any other, due to this fact.
(totally fabricated , but totally true)

04-20-2005, 04:41 PM
Yea. I dunno about all that. I'm a pretty vindictive motherfucker.

AnticorRifling
04-20-2005, 04:42 PM
And by vindictive he means white.

04-20-2005, 04:45 PM
Don't make me stab a bitch

AnticorRifling
04-20-2005, 04:47 PM
Whatever Cracker McWhiteass.

04-20-2005, 04:48 PM
You're just mad because you have biceps like little girly man

AnticorRifling
04-20-2005, 04:51 PM
Ohh I hate the fact that women tend to say one thing and mean another. Or the fucking "Nothin" mood. It won't work on me. If the wife says "nothin" to the question of what's wrong then I will proceed to carry on as if nothing is wrong. That tends to piss her off more to which I say "Say what you mean and mean what you say don't play the coy bullshit it doesn't work on me." Then we make up and have make-up sex (which is why I pick so many fights).

And RangerD1 built like a ziplock bag full of old pudding.

04-20-2005, 04:53 PM
Feh. I remember you crying to me in IMS cause the wife "hurt your feelings" by smacking the shit out of you

Brattt8525
04-20-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Keller

:D The above is true, I hate to admit I have done just that.

Snapp
04-20-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by DCSL
I can't tell you how much I see this with the women I work with & the girls I hang out with. It's crazy. I mean, I get angry at someone, everyone knows it. Chicks can get down-right evil.

Divinity
04-20-2005, 05:27 PM
Yeah, I have to agree with DCSL. Men will just punch out the aggression, chicks will destroy anything and everything cause they can.

Chicks that will just lay there and stare. That freaks me out.

Chicks that are huge. I mean REALLY big and will wear these belly showing shirts or low rider jeans with their belt really tight so it kinda pulls it all together. It's just.. disturbing.

Chick drivers. I can't stand them, especially the older ladies that think they can see. Or those chicks that drive SUVs but can't park the vehicle or turn it or you know.. drive it!

Azul
04-20-2005, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by RangerD1
Feh. I remember you crying to me in IMS cause the wife "hurt your feelings" by smacking the shit out of you

Someone already said it but I hate the fact that women try to kill a flea with a cannon. What I mean by that is some women will try to harm someone in the long run (ie making you lose your job, hurt your chances of getting a job, getting you arrested on false charges, or fucking up your credit) for a short term and most of the time stupid problem.

Soulpieced
04-20-2005, 08:17 PM
Bottom line, "girls are gay". (This post is in no way related to a female's sexual orientation, it's just a figure of speech... created by Soulpieced).

04-20-2005, 08:25 PM
I hate to be selective, but women serving life sentences without parole are a total turn-off :(

Jorddyn
04-20-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Stanley Burrell
I hate to be selective, but women serving life sentences without parole are a total turn-off :(

:wtf:

Some men are so freakin' picky.

Jorddyn

Edaarin
04-20-2005, 09:31 PM
All the damn mind games girls play once you hit 15...

Girls who can't accept that you're being nice to them for a reason other than wanting a quickie.

Girls who can't accept a favor without thinking that I'm hitting on them.

Girls that think their shit don't stink. This one pisses me off to no end.

The fucking sorority girl inflections. "How are youuuuu?" "Gooooooooooood."

Girls who don't appreciate the value of money, work, or basically expect everything to fall into their lap.

Skeeter
04-20-2005, 10:29 PM
Why can't you read a fucking map?!?

Soooo many ruined vacations.

ElanthianSiren
04-21-2005, 01:19 AM
Chicks who kill friggin spiders and snakes as if they are the precursor to the end of the world (or the next Hitler-incarnate). There's nothing like a hysterical woman screaming, in this case, my ex best friend, only for you to find out the culperit in question is a centipede.

-Melissa

Shari
04-21-2005, 01:35 AM
AHMEN, DEXTRA!

Guys, as much as you'd like to think so, you'll NEVER understand the depth that some women get to in order to ruin the life of another woman, trust me. Women are evil. Never forget this.

Nakiro
04-21-2005, 01:45 AM
Headaches, and other dumb excuses to get out of sexual foreplay or intercourse.

Apotheosis
04-21-2005, 01:52 AM
wow.. lots of bitter men posting

Shari
04-21-2005, 02:00 AM
I'm going to hell for giving up this trade secret among women.

But having sex would make a headache go away. It releases endorphins in the body that help ease the tension of a headache.

This could be total bullshit but I remember reading this somewhere.

ElanthianSiren
04-21-2005, 02:10 AM
wow.. lots of bitter men posting

Actually, I'm just waiting for one of the guys to chime in with, "The way women always have to stick their noses in everything!!!" :D

-Melissa

HarmNone
04-21-2005, 02:12 AM
I'm not a man, but I will say I dislike women who stereotype men.

Apotheosis
04-21-2005, 03:41 AM
Well I really dislike (although have put up with on numerous occasions, to some degree) the following traits:

Flightiness/fickleness (i call it breakfast at tiffany's syndrome)
Irrational Behavior (both sexes are guilty of this)
Celebrity Obsession
Constant self-deprecation (i can understand a little bit, but constant "I'm too fat" "I'm not pretty" is an instant turnoff)

but I guess, in the end, there's not a whole lot about women in general that I despise, and these are traits in anyone I can live without.. umm...

[Edited on 4-21-2005 by Yswithe]

FinisWolf
04-21-2005, 04:56 AM
Hate...

... such a very ugly word. It takes one helluva lot to get to hate for me.

Finis

Kainen
04-21-2005, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by Jesae
I'm going to hell for giving up this trade secret among women.

But having sex would make a headache go away. It releases endorphins in the body that help ease the tension of a headache.

This could be total bullshit but I remember reading this somewhere.

orgasm helps with headaches.. and other stuff.. but you don't need a man for that.. :D

Wezas
04-21-2005, 10:04 AM
Women that promise to post pics of an adult nature and chicken out.

Wezas
04-21-2005, 11:10 AM
Also, for many other reasons, check my member journal:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=8359

Summary from journal:

Women packing too much for trips.
Bitching about the type of car that she helped me pick out.
Being distracting talking when watching DVD's while I'm driving.
Talking on the cell phone in the car while I'm driving - irritating.
Being sore losers/competitive at games.

Alcoholic
04-21-2005, 04:11 PM
:popcorn:

4a6c1
04-21-2005, 05:16 PM
I hate when women (or men for that matter) are whiny or act like the world is out to get them and MAKE THEM WANT TO KEEL THEMSELVES. lecrie-boohoo-omgjustdieplz.

Sure everybody has 'teh SuXor' moments in life but please quickly realize this (and feel loved and understood) so I dont get assault charges from the asskicking reflex my foot always wants to do on its own. My foot will appeal as it has a mind (and lawyer) of its own. kthnx. :D

Also, indecisive women and women who dont know shit about their body are weird.

That is all.

Back
04-21-2005, 05:20 PM
Excessive hair anywhere else but on top of the head.

Vesi
04-21-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Jesae
AHMEN, DEXTRA!

Guys, as much as you'd like to think so, you'll NEVER understand the depth that some women get to in order to ruin the life of another woman, trust me. Women are evil. Never forget this.

This isn't restricted to the vict... umm... deserving party being female.

Vesi not evil just thorough
:saint:

hectomaner
04-21-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Xandalf

read the fucking topic

Back
04-21-2005, 05:43 PM
Women who just lay there during sex. Who is teaching women to do this? Is it because they think they are the star of the show and not have to do anything but lay there and look pretty?

4a6c1
04-21-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Backlash
Who is teaching women to do this?

The South. And we are sorry. :no:

R, (generalizing because its funny)

Apotheosis
04-21-2005, 05:56 PM
Women who just lay there during sex. Who is teaching women to do this? Is it because they think they are the star of the show and not have to do anything but lay there and look pretty?

sounds like you need to learn how to make a woman move ;)

(sorry, couldn't help it)

Ravenstorm
04-22-2005, 05:20 PM
The ones who turn on the tears and then play the 'you don't love me' card whenever they don't get their way. Fucking manipulative bitches.

Raven

04-22-2005, 05:22 PM
I thought you were gay

ElanthianSiren
04-22-2005, 05:24 PM

sounds like you need to learn how to make a woman move ;)

(sorry, couldn't help it)

Don't feel bad. I thought it too with good humor of course.

A lot of women are taught subliminally by society that they should take a passive role in sexuality. If they don't -- they're whores! It's utter crap imo, but there are a lot of sex therapists getting paid big bucks to correct this idea.

-Melissa

DeV
04-22-2005, 05:24 PM
Who is teaching women to do this? Bad sex.

p.s. I got the sarcasm though I couldn't resist.

Ravenstorm
04-22-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by RangerD1
I thought you were gay

A former best friend of mine dated and later married one of them. I was vindicated when I got to say 'I told you so' when he divorced her.

Raven

Tsa`ah
04-22-2005, 11:00 PM
What I hate, well specifically hate, is a cold assed woman.

My wife has a cold ass. The cold ass isn't the problem. It's when we're in bed and shoves her rear end into the "action zone" to warm it up. It's not like a man can control the reaction of Mr. Happy. So reactions being what they are, Mr. Happy thinks it's that time and the wife only wanted to warm her ass up.

What is the result? The behind the back blocking slap action. GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!

I hate that ... and the shopping. The shopping I can refrain from participating in.

Asha
04-23-2005, 10:54 AM
I hate that I learned every single move in Mortal combat 4, over 6 months of intensive playing. Then my ex-girlfriend comes over and beats Scorpions (me) ass by mashing her controller with her palm.

The way she used to start washing the dishes the moment she came home from work, obviously making a show of my NOT doing them before she returned.

One girlfriend I had used to want to come everywhere with me. I seriously mean everywhere. She got dropped becouse of that.

I fucking hate feet, I hate anyones feet. I've never liked anyones feet, so I guess I don't like womens feet either.

There's much much more. I've had some crazy women.
But all in all I do :heart: the females.