View Full Version : Solescape appreciation post

Theyesman
04-19-2005, 05:28 PM
Anyone else miss the bugger? Let's start by naming all his banned characters:

Solescape
Abztract
Confessor
The newly acquired Bonar

Am I missing any? I have a short memory.

StrayRogue
04-19-2005, 06:41 PM
Capone. Nitescape. Please send an email to feedback. Its against policy to play while serving a ban but the greedy shits at Simu won't act until someone calls them on it.

Showal
04-20-2005, 06:04 PM
Yeah but I wonder if Simutronics would just get annoyed with you or actually follow through with it.

isebumples
04-20-2005, 06:52 PM
Bonar is abstract? No wonder I killed him.

-Bwomp's player

Showal
04-20-2005, 06:58 PM
I never heard that bonar was Solescape. That's interesting though.

isebumples
04-20-2005, 07:01 PM
i've only killed half of the names you mentioned, i'm dissapointed in myself.

Divinity
04-20-2005, 07:14 PM
Wasn't Shumpster on that list or somewhere close by?

Showal
04-20-2005, 07:17 PM
no, good guess though. Shumpster was part of the Coinner Crew. A GM told me I'm not allowed to even act like Shumpster exists anymore. I havent seen him in ages though.

Artha
04-20-2005, 08:38 PM
Bonar used to be Plo, I guess he got sold to that fuckstain though.

FinisWolf
04-20-2005, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Capone. Nitescape. Please send an email to feedback. Its against policy to play while serving a ban but the greedy shits at Simu won't act until someone calls them on it.

People are working on Nitescape getting the boot..., I am just working on killing his char LOTS!

And I can not believe that they let Capone wlak, give me a fucking break!

Finis

FinisWolf
04-20-2005, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Showal
Yeah but I wonder if Simutronics would just get annoyed with you or actually follow through with it.

If a large enough group wrote feedback, they would be backed into a corner.

Finis

FinisWolf
04-20-2005, 08:42 PM
..., and by the way ...

RE: these fucks...

:whocares:

Finis

StrayRogue
04-25-2005, 02:06 PM
Anyone seen Nitescape around again? Or is he gone for the third time? HAHAHA:fingers:

Trinitis
04-25-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Theyesman
Anyone else miss the bugger? Let's start by naming all his banned characters:

Solescape
Abztract
Confessor
The newly acquired Bonar

Am I missing any? I have a short memory.

No wonder I killed Confessor. Score one for me.

AnticorRifling
04-25-2005, 02:29 PM
Makes me sad the last person I remember killing was Reminion. Why am I never around for the drama?

Showal
04-26-2005, 10:43 AM
So I havent seen Nitescape in several days ... is he gone?

StrayRogue
04-26-2005, 10:48 AM
Hopefully. I'm getting the impressing Dexthromous or whatever the hell his name was was also the Soledoofhm too.

Showal
04-27-2005, 12:30 AM
oh yeah, he also had innasensefocus

Drew
04-27-2005, 03:37 AM
He had a "capone" for Abztract, this one was a cleric though, Capone was a empath. I don't remember who it was, but he once raised my character after I specifically told him not to and then the moment he raised him Larstone (who was being controlled by Abztract at the time I think) jumped out and killed my character.

Sean
04-27-2005, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by Drew
He had a "capone" for Abztract, this one was a cleric though, Capone was a empath. I don't remember who it was, but he once raised my character after I specifically told him not to and then the moment he raised him Larstone (who was being controlled by Abztract at the time I think) jumped out and killed my character.

I'm assuming this was along time ago before unlinking.

Drew
04-27-2005, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by Tijay

I'm assuming this was along time ago before unlinking.

Pretty recent actually, it was busy and I didn't see him link up, but he declared his intention before. Anyway, I don't like to unlink, how can a dead person stop someone from casting a spell on them?

isebumples
04-27-2005, 05:45 AM
how can a dead person stop someone from casting a spell on them?

By decaying immediately, especialy during conflicts.

-Bumples player

Skirmisher
04-27-2005, 06:57 AM
I may be in error, but I believe they were asking in a common sense rp manner rather than in a nuts and bolts mechanics sense.

Latrinsorm
04-27-2005, 12:34 PM
Anyway, I don't like to unlink, how can a dead person stop someone from casting a spell on them? Do you ever talk while dead?

Drew
04-27-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm

Anyway, I don't like to unlink, how can a dead person stop someone from casting a spell on them? Do you ever talk while dead?

Well I'm not such a stickler that I won't say anything, but that doesn't affect anyone.