Light
08-12-2021, 10:22 PM
single setting is fine, but lemme know what ya got

thx!

Methais
08-13-2021, 03:26 PM
single setting is fine, but lemme know what ya got

thx!

In the meantime, 2 regular Adventurer's Guild gold rings in the same container (for convenience) set to the location is effectively 1 unnavable ring.

Macillus
08-13-2021, 04:43 PM
In the meantime, 2 regular Adventurer's Guild gold rings in the same container (for convenience) set to the location is effectively 1 unnavable ring.

Can those things be dyed, so you can tell them apart?

Methais
08-13-2021, 04:59 PM
Can those things be dyed, so you can tell them apart?

I don't think so, but I never tried.

What I always did is give each "location" a separate container and put 2 rings in it. I think my setup is something like:

Robe: Confluence (cold side)
Trousers: Confluence (hot side)
Rucksack: Mine Carts
Wand harness: Thrak Inn
Bag: Icemule

Might be forgetting a couple, but you get the idea..

They have a flat 20 uses so you won't get navved and fuck your settings up (the ring just disappears after the last use, which you probably already know this)

It works out pretty well, especially if you set a macro or even just write a simple .cmd script for them like...

ring:
put get my ring from my %1
put wear my ring
put turn my ring
put remove my ring
put put my ring in my %1

Then just activate it with .ring sack or whatever container you're using and voila, now you have the most ghetto multi-setting ring ever, all for just a few thousand bounty points.

The reason for having 2 rings in each container is so that you never lose your location when one ring expires. Just buy another and use the ring that's still there to get back to the location and then set the new ring.

https://i.imgur.com/xIoT0PV.gif