PDA

View Full Version : Spidersilk backpack and paeline cloak

MadHatter
08-10-2021, 07:39 PM
going thru my old alts seeing if there are things that are worth anything, did a search but didnt find these so thought I'd check on here.

1. You tap a scarlet spidersilk backpack that you are wearing.

The creator has also provided the following information:
--------- SPIDER CONTAINERS - ANALYZE INFO ---------

Spider bags house living spiders that can be customized. Tier 2+ items are also part of the Ghule family of scripts. To see Ghule interactivity options and syntax help for Tier 2, ANALYZE again within 15 seconds.

You get a strong sense that the backpack can be altered by any merchant. The backpack must always be:
(1) a "regular" container of some sort (no clothing, jewelry, etc.)
(2) made out of webs or spidersilk.
Long descriptions are fine; no shows.

When altering the spiders inside, bear in mind the following:
(1) the article will always be a/an (for 1 spider) or a number such as 'two' (for multiple spiders)
(2) the noun can be pretty much any type of spider, but note that descriptors go into the
adjective field (eg. for 'brown recluse', 'brown' goes into the adjective field).
(3) Spiders can have a long description tacked on after the base 15/15/15 but no show.

This item is currently Tier 2 (of 3) with 8 (of 10) spider(s). Very few merchants can unlock it. Some merchants can add an additional spider.

Features supported: WEAR, REMOVE, POINT my backpack at {target}, OPEN, CLOSE, PULL, TURN (target option).
-----------------------------------------------------

You can tell that the backpack is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.
>anal back
You analyze your spidersilk backpack and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

--------- SPIDER CONTAINERS - GHULE INFO, VERB SYNTAX ---------

PULL interacts with Ghule cloaks and claws.
TURN interacts with Ghule claws, rings, and fangs.

If you are having trouble figuring out how to target a player on the 'target option' verbs, first make sure you are wearing the item. Then use the syntax: <VERB> MY backpack AT <player target>

ANALYZE again for main info.
----------------------------------------------------------------

You can tell that the backpack is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

2. You tap a satin-lined smoke grey paeline cloak, which is in your right hand.

You analyze your grey paeline cloak and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

This item can be altered, but it needs to remain a worn, LONG, container with some kind of a clasp, which should remain a singular item, and should be able to be flipped (ie: no frog closures). In addition, the clasp portion of this cloak is fully alterable. This clasp does NOT need to be included in the base/long of the item. This cloak is Tier 2/2. Original merchant: Xanai, Duskruin.

There is an auto-close feature when the item is worn. You can toggle this with PROD.

Your cloak is fully unlocked. Available verbs: clean, flip, fold, pull, ponder, raise, remove, rub, snap, tickle, touch, turn, wear, whisper.

You can tell that the cloak is as light as it

malmuddy
08-10-2021, 08:56 PM
#1 is a spider bag. I think you can get them OTS at EG for 100K silvers. The unlock to t2 and 8 spiders are really nice. Maybe worth 6M or higher, depending on how light/deep it is.

#2 is a whisper cloak. They are sold at t2 OTS at DR for 1100 BS. Probably worth 1M or less on the open market.