PDA

View Full Version : a lacquered scrollworked illthorn runestaff

RAR
08-10-2021, 09:01 AM
I've been waiting to see if they potentially could show up again at duskruin (I kind of asked on the officials) but if they don't I'd be interested in a 6x/6x nerve staff. I'm torn bc it's either do duskruin or buy a staff and I still might be short on silvers depending on what folks are willing to let their runestaff go for. I watched one runestaff sit for like 3 months and not sell bc of the crazy high price but then again it was the only one I saw for sale during that entire time. I'm looking to pay 30m, possibly 40m. Let me know what you think. Thx

Edit: Looking to pay 50m, nada mas

Stolis
08-10-2021, 10:00 AM
I could be wrong, but I didn't see them at the last DR

Derex
08-10-2021, 10:00 AM
I sold last three plain no ensorcelled for 60-70 and earlier in the year a t3 for 90

But the market is a lot slower on these than they use to be seems like the price is falling you should grab the one with bane for 100

I’d imagine you could potentially find one for 50-55 but doubt any lower

Orthin
08-10-2021, 10:38 AM
I could be wrong, but I didn't see them at the last DR

They have been gone from DR for a good while now. The only way to get one is from the secondary market or if they still have the Nervestaff Certs buy those and get acuity certs which if you just want a nervestaff is not price friendly compared to secondary market

Stormfleet
08-10-2021, 01:21 PM
https://ps.lichproject.org/items?f=B_B&s=%22a+lacquered+twisted+lor+runestaff%22

5x/4x with a T5 if you want to go that route.

malmuddy
08-10-2021, 01:59 PM
I doubt these will ever be sold OTS again at DR, but anything is possible. There are certs available at DR that can turn a non-scripted runestaff into a nervestaff, but you would only go that route if you are starting with a pretty high end staff to being with as it would cost 175K BS to get it all the way to t4.

An OTS 5x/4x nervestaff is in the 30M range, and an OTS 6x/6x nervestaff is in the 50M range. I have one of each that I might sell for the right price. Shoot me a message if you're interested and I can provide more detail. I think they each have a low level ensorcell on them, either t1 or t2.

RAR
12-04-2021, 08:53 PM
Bump. Looking to buy one of these. Paying 50-60m. Thx

RAR
12-21-2021, 08:08 AM
I was originally thinking of paying up to 75m for one but have decided it's just not worth it to me. I'd still be willing to pay 50mish but these may be out of my price range now. Thx