PDA

View Full Version : Eylanna and SemiDarkwannabemage

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-20-2003, 05:34 PM
So, resting between hunts today, and a friend at my table overhears on the net, Eylanna telling a first trained mage that he should wear double. She comments on how idiotic that is. I merely concurred, because as you'll see below, she IS an idiot.

[Private (Eylanna - subdued)] "A "level 1 wizard" can wear doubles if he's swinging, thanks. I said "unless he's casting""

You focus your mind on Eylanna and think:
"why ya tell'n me dat?"

[Private (Eylanna - subdued)] "because you and your friend were calling me an idiot...Thanks."

"actually, I was jest agree'n. An now I have furder proof"

[Private (Eylanna - subdued)] "Furthur proof that I'm an idiot? How, because just about anyone can swing an OHE in doubles? "

"naw, that ya sew insecure ya thought ya needed ta think ta be cause yer an idiot. Dats tha proof. Yew an Semidarkkkkmage are like tew peas inna pod."

[Private (Eylanna - subdued)] "Okay "Bill" First off you don't know me, second off, don't start being an idiot. You know as well as I do that a 1 train swinging wizard can wear doubles just fine. Second off, leave him out of it, I believe he's already warned you and this will be told him thanks."

"LOL, yer kill'n me. Who's "Bill", an ya think I give a GODDAMN that lightgreymoron warned me?"

Two things bothered me about this, she thinks to be about something I concurred with at my table (was selling a thigh-quiver to someone named Avagen, he's the only one who'd have told her). The second being she brings me, the person behind Mytmo, into it? I was laughing so hard I couldn't type. There should be a personality test administered before anyone can play, to weed out the stupid fucks like her and her bought moron.

So you see, this is EXACTLY why the dumb fucks will take over the world. They breed like rabbits.

Edaarin
09-20-2003, 06:06 PM
They deserve each other. I can't think of any other fitting punishment. Wonder how light Dorckwizard's account is getting.

And is anyone else getting sick of them flooding the net with Artisan's Faire shit? How long has Korenthos been selling that damn set of black alloy field-plate?

GSLeloo
09-20-2003, 06:38 PM
They're actually both very nice people and maybe we shouldn't be so critical of others.

Edaarin
09-20-2003, 07:22 PM
...what forum have YOU been reading?

Anyway, I used to be of the same opinion, till I actually talked to them. And talked to Telekin.

GSLeloo
09-20-2003, 07:23 PM
Well in game I'm related to both of them.

GS4Gurl
09-20-2003, 07:36 PM
Why the fuck are you talking like an idiot?

--Furder proof?

"naw, that ya sew insecure ya thought ya needed ta think ta be cause yer an idiot. Dats tha proof. Yew an Semidarkkkkmage are like tew peas inna pod."

GAG ME. Oh and then you suddenly stop the accent.

"LOL, yer kill'n me. Who's "Bill", an ya think I give a GODDAMN that lightgreymoron warned me?"

So you see, this is EXACTLY why the dumb fucks will take over the world. They breed like rabbits.

They sure do.

[Edited on 9-20-2003 by GS4Gurl]

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-20-2003, 07:36 PM
You have my pity.

GS4Gurl
09-20-2003, 07:51 PM
Right. Better save some of that for yourself there, Einstein. :cool:

Betheny
09-20-2003, 08:12 PM
Eylanna and the Lord of Dorckness are both not so nice people. They'd rather push others around than be nice to anyone. Why? Dorckness must have a small penis and have something to prove. As for Eylanna, she didn't even do half the work to get her character to whatever train she is. My respect for her is like my respect for a clogged toilet.

Edaarin
09-20-2003, 09:40 PM
Being related to them doesn't mean you have to like them.

Just ask Was or Anticor.

GSLeloo
09-20-2003, 10:00 PM
well I do like them. Eylanna was always nice and Darck was too, even funny. They've both been great and helped me when I died and gave me spells and mana for no other reason other than to help me. So in my opinion, I really do like them.

Betheny
09-20-2003, 10:01 PM
The problem I've observed with Eylanna and Dorckboy is they're nice to people if they get something from them. But if they get nothing from someone, then they're shits.

GSLeloo
09-20-2003, 10:05 PM
What could they possibly get from me? They're both older than me, they don't need my spells. They got nothing in return by being nice to me. So I think maybe we just see different sides of them. There are different sides to everyone.

Warriorbird
09-20-2003, 10:47 PM
He's been around 9 years, you know, so he obviously knows everything about altering items.

:commits seppuku textually:

TheRoseLady
09-20-2003, 11:08 PM
Eylanna is a bitch. No question about it. We've all seen bad ass girls like her - she kind of reminds me of Clearina - who's player I guess turned out to be a real skank in real life. Funny how some folks you can't tell from character to real life.

I remember getting into a little discussion with Eylanna and ended up telling her that she was just a boring short black leather skirt, low cut bodice, high heeled thigh high boot wearing cliche of a rogue chick. Kind of like the dark elf sorceror done and redone ad nauseum.

She needs a damn muzzle, Dorckwizard needs to be fined for such a retarded name. There will never be a shortage of assholes in the game, some will just require the spotlight more often like Eylanna and Vif.

-TRL

GSLeloo
09-20-2003, 11:13 PM
The thing is, we could all say this about anyone. TheRoseLady, if I didn't like you I could go and say "Yeah she's such a little slut, I bet she slept with every guy blah blah blah..." but it doesn't mean any of it's true.

Your emotions cloud your perspective so if you like someone, you like someone and you never notice all the bad shit they do, you just blow over it. You hate them and you can see things that are horrible about them. But it doesn't make either side completely true.

Nichan
09-20-2003, 11:17 PM
cant speak for personalities and such but Darckwizard is simply a horrible name

Warriorbird
09-20-2003, 11:24 PM
Well, I tend to try to nudge my friends a bit when they're infringing on others too much...one'd hope other people would do the same.

TheRoseLady
09-21-2003, 12:17 AM
Here's some perspective for you Leloo - why do you see the majority of the same names come up here? Out of the thousands of characters in the player base, there's probably about 50 or so that have made the headlines here.

Do you think that perhaps this is said about just "anyone"? Why do people who don't even KNOW each other in this game, post in concurrence about certain characters? It's because they have had similiar experiences, often enough that they are infamous and get brought up on these boards.

You have to admit that you have to be pretty damned infamous to get some of the top billing that I've seen folks get here.

I posted about my actual experience, not some heresay about Eylanna. She does remind me of a hard ass bitch - just like Clearina.

Enjoy Eylanna all you like, but don't tell me that my emotions are clouding my judgement. Eylanna has really consumed more of my time today than she actually ever deserved. Overall in my mind, she's just like a rash of other nasty overbearing bitchy characters that eventually leave - cept of course Berylla she's still here. I digress...

You can have your opinion and I'll have mine.

-TRL

GSLeloo
09-21-2003, 12:22 AM
Of course, we can both have our own opinions. But here's my point... everyone we hate, they do have friends. So their friends do see something worthy in them. That's why threads such as this, that turn into pages flaming them, are wrong because everyone that posts on it hate themand are trying to hurt them and none of their friends are there to show the other side that is worth something. Besides, no one ever wants to see the good side when the bad provides so much more drama.

(edited due to lack of sense)

[Edited on 9-21-2003 by GSLeloo]

TheRoseLady
09-21-2003, 12:47 AM
I don't think that anyone is disputing that Eylanna and Dorckwizard have friends.

Chew on this for a minute okay....over the past 6 months - 1 year I have had two separate encounters with Eylanna with two totally separate characters under vastly different circumstances and she was a bitch both times. With yet a THIRD character, I had a brief and unfavorable encounter with Dorckwizard in the merchanting area. That's three characters, all vastly different situations yet the same theme seemed to emerge.

Here's a small tip for you, if you are so close to them, perhaps you can work to change them into decent roleplayers who aren't obnoxious and overbearing bad asses. If they are so nice, then perhaps you can encourage them to show that side more often... until then their ways will continue to gain them free air time on this website and at tables all across Elanthia and in IMs. You are the ONLY person so far that has posted anything positive... there's a reason for that hon, it's called being infamous. You get infamous by doing one of about 3 things - 1.) Being a bitch, an asshole or just so overtly annoying, drama queen, repeated suicider, 2.) Being a liar, 3.) Being a serious thief ( not a rogue) but a character stealer, gear stealer etc. 4.) A combination of the above.

Perhaps you can direct your efforts to the source of the irritation and then we could all move on to happy places.

-TRL

Edaarin
09-21-2003, 12:53 AM
98% certain whoever plays Darckwizard now isn't the original.

Scott
09-21-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Edaarin

He's not. At least someone claimed he wasn't.

LaVaca
09-21-2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
So, resting between hunts today, and a friend at my table overhears on the net, Eylanna telling a first trained mage that he should wear double. She comments on how idiotic that is. I merely concurred, because as you'll see below, she IS an idiot.

[Private (Eylanna - subdued)] "A "level 1 wizard" can wear doubles if he's swinging, thanks. I said "unless he's casting""

"why ya tell'n me dat?"

[Private (Eylanna - subdued)] "because you and your friend were calling me an idiot...Thanks."

[Private (Eylanna - subdued)] "Furthur proof that I'm an idiot? How, because just about anyone can swing an OHE in doubles? "

[Private (Eylanna - subdued)] "Okay "Bill" First off you don't know me, second off, don't start being an idiot. You know as well as I do that a 1 train swinging wizard can wear doubles just fine. Second off, leave him out of it, I believe he's already warned you and this will be told him thanks."

Two things bothered me about this, she thinks to be about something I concurred with at my table (was selling a thigh-quiver to someone named Avagen, he's the only one who'd have told her). The second being she brings me, the person behind Mytmo, into it? I was laughing so hard I couldn't type. There should be a personality test administered before anyone can play, to weed out the stupid fucks like her and her bought moron.

Their both idiots. I hate them both. While I was sleeping I had darkidiot drag me though the mist into the wild to die because I warned Eylanna (Cause she's a flaming idiot). I'm just sick of them.

Tayvin, your a cool guy. And your nice. But no offence. I realize its all RP and stuff. But when you RP your voice in gs ..

It just drives me crazy! Heh. Its like that bird on loony tunes. Maybe its just me but I find it extremely annoying.

AnticorRifling
09-21-2003, 01:21 AM

Just ask Was or Anticor.

Go to hell, but go slowly.

Scott
09-21-2003, 01:23 AM
Forget Edaarin! I still think you are super Anticor.

Red Devil
09-21-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
They're actually both very nice people and maybe we shouldn't be so critical of others.

Your opinion is flawed and biased, but what can you expect from someone who has cybersex with 95% of the cul-de-sac?

Red Devil
09-21-2003, 08:15 AM

When I played that sylvankind warrior that hangs out in the cul-de-sac and "leads an army" used him as a zombie, his name start's with an A or something like that

Parkbandit
09-21-2003, 08:25 AM

Just ask Was or Anticor.

Are you saying Anticor doesn't like his new Daddy?

I'm hurt.

Parkbandit
09-21-2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by TheRoseLady
Eylanna is a bitch. No question about it. We've all seen bad ass girls like her - she kind of reminds me of Clearina - who's player I guess turned out to be a real skank in real life. Funny how some folks you can't tell from character to real life.

I remember getting into a little discussion with Eylanna and ended up telling her that she was just a boring short black leather skirt, low cut bodice, high heeled thigh high boot wearing cliche of a rogue chick. Kind of like the dark elf sorceror done and redone ad nauseum.

She needs a damn muzzle, Dorckwizard needs to be fined for such a retarded name. There will never be a shortage of assholes in the game, some will just require the spotlight more often like Eylanna and Vif.

-TRL

Heh.. I just wanted to quote this because of the word 'skank'.

How ya doing TRL? Miss me?

Betheny
09-21-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Red Devil

Your opinion is flawed and biased, but what can you expect from someone who has cybersex with 95% of the cul-de-sac?

WHOA

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 09:29 AM
They are both fucking bought and sold idiots who deserve all the shit they get. Dorck's whore gave me alot of bother because the greedy slut wanted more more more at the Artisan's Faire. And Captain Vaalin can go suck a tail pipe for all I care.

Betheny
09-21-2003, 09:38 AM
HEY, what's wrong with sucking pipes?

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 09:40 AM
I meant the nasty kind.

Betheny
09-21-2003, 09:45 AM
Is there a not nasty kind?

Are those two still married? And was the marriage pre or post selling.

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 09:48 AM
God knows. She mooches off his bought levels, just as most the upper's do these days. I am eagerly awaiting Mandatory, similarily to Drizzsdt here, so I can fucking rip them off quite considerably.

Soulpieced
09-21-2003, 10:40 AM
Darckwizard has been sold > 5 times. Saying the personality of the "current" owner doesn't really do justice to someone who has been ebayed multiple times.

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the info SP. What about his whore?

I almost wish they read these forums, just so they can find out how much people think they are fucking idiots.

Soulpieced
09-21-2003, 10:46 AM
I mean, not even going into current owners, Darckwizard has been a spell bitch for Striling, Zanagan, and Scintillion. Nothing like some good old fashioned soulless spell casting.

GSLeloo
09-21-2003, 10:48 AM

I don't really care what you say. I have no idea who you are and the first time I ever posted here you said similar shit to me and I let it hurt me but now I don't care. You don't know me so say whatever you want if it helps you feel good about yourself.

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 10:49 AM
Bloody idiots. Anyone who needs other accounts to hunt in this game, are totally lacking in skill and ability.

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 10:52 AM
Leloo, you have to appreciate that you, me and everyone IS bias. From my own experiences Dorck and Whore are nasty bullies who like to throw their bought power around. if you happen to like these people, if they are good to you, so be it, I am happy for you. However, the evidence of what they have done is there for all to see. I can post logs if you want. Do I need to?

Skirmisher
09-21-2003, 10:55 AM
-TRL

Heh..Clearina....now there is an example of a classy girl.:rolleyes:

[Edited on 9-21-2003 by Skirmisher]

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 10:56 AM
Damn, I wish I'd met her now.

GSLeloo
09-21-2003, 10:57 AM
Of course you don't have to like them. I just think that it's wrong to bash anyone like this. Can you imagine having an entire thread devoted to people hating you and saying how much they hate you? Even if you're a horrible person that has to hurt.

Skirmisher
09-21-2003, 10:59 AM
I don't really care what you say. I have no idea who you are and the first time I ever posted here you said similar shit to me and I let it hurt me but now I don't care. You don't know me so say whatever you want if it helps you feel good about yourself.

Yah LeLoo,
Regardless of my opinion of the two pc's that this thread was originally about never let anything Red Devil say affect you in any way.

He was, is and ever shall be the head troller of the players corner.:yawn:

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 11:00 AM
I have had a thread devoted to me like that. I don't really care, to be honest. They are nasty specimen's Leloo. The entire point of this thread is to convey a mutual annoyance with two idiots who wouldn't know what it is to RP. If we weren't allowed to do this, like the Official boards, do you think even half of us would even be here?

GSLeloo
09-21-2003, 11:01 AM
Does anyone even know who he is in game? I think he's just very unoriginal and the only way he can insult a girl is to call her a slut. But he doesn't bother me anymore.

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 11:16 AM
Yeah, I am dubious of those who don't give their PC name. Though, like in the case of Atheana approaching Maimara IG over an OOG issuse, can be avoided.

GSLeloo
09-21-2003, 11:19 AM
I would never approach anyone over something in here. I just think it's kind of cowardly of him because he's hiding his character.

Skirmisher
09-21-2003, 11:25 AM
My pc's names are not known for exactly the reason Stray mentioned.

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 11:42 AM
Well, if anyone approaches me in a negative way (I have gotten to know alot of people because of positive OOG istances, such as Maimara), they'll be up on these boards in flames.

Scott
09-21-2003, 12:03 PM
Red Devil plays xurian and koviack if remember correctly.

Snapp
09-21-2003, 12:19 PM
Xurian was an asshole, makes sense.

Warriorbird
09-21-2003, 12:47 PM
He plays some other folks too.

Kurili
09-21-2003, 01:16 PM
Not to stir up old news, does anyone remember Eyelanna was once married to poor maligned Huka?

Acolyte Kurili

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 01:17 PM
Did she use and abuse him too?

Trinitis
09-21-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Well, if anyone approaches me in a negative way (I have gotten to know alot of people because of positive OOG istances, such as Maimara), they'll be up on these boards in flames.

You mean like how Alanamarie attacked me via open amulet in Icemule for no reason what so ever (other then what I posted about her on the boards)? Heh, in that case, I like posting my name, helps me weed out the complete morons who cannot understand RP.

-Adredrin

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 01:52 PM
Yep exactly.

TheRoseLady
09-21-2003, 02:07 PM
>>How ya doing TRL? Miss me?<< -ParkBandit

Always.

Check your U2U under Option or whatever they call it here - I sent you some.

-TRL

[Edited on 9-21-2003 by TheRoseLady]

GSLeloo
09-21-2003, 02:08 PM
Well I don't know Xurian or the other guy... someone suggested that he probably asked me out IG and I turned him down so it pissed him off. Oh well.

GSTamral
09-21-2003, 02:30 PM
you know, not that I know the details of any of the sales, but darckwizard (the original player of I knew very well, as he and tamral often hunted dark orcs up to the glacier together about 7 years ago) decided to confront me and insult me about something in the dais.

Well, I confronted him about his sold soul, and he vehemently denied ever being sold, insisting he's been the same person for 9 years. I found the following flaws with this reasoning.

1) Darkcwizard, like Tamral is less than 7 1/2 years old.

2) Darckwizard fails to remember Zaje, who was his primary enemy for the better part of his first 2 years here, and who almost caused him to retire.

3) Darckwizard fails to remember Annaleesa, his first love in the game, another over whom he DID leave the game for a few months early in his career.

4) Darkwizard failed to remember Delif, myself, Lauranathasala, Vlatimire, Jesp, Xanius (who once owned him for a period of time as a result of some duel, before his lance was made a two hander and he left) and just about every other member of our old dark orc/glacier hunting expeditions.

So, to make a long story short, I find a lot of holes in his own argument that he's the same person as he always was. He could have warclaidhm's memory of course, but that I doubt.

Tamral's house odds

Darckwizard is a sold soul (7-1)

Hips
09-21-2003, 02:54 PM
I guess I'll be the second person to post here and say that I like Darck and Eylanna.

My character is related to them IG just like Leloo, and she's personally never had a problem with them. They're nice to her and have nothing to gain from it.

It's true that Darck was used by "that Sylvan warrior in the cul" (not mentioning names because I've seen what happens when you mention names here), but that's because the two of them are friends and Darck's player wasn't using Darck at that point in time.

I'm not saying I agree with that. I know how people feel about exchanging passwords. I'm just saying that's what happened at that particular time.

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 02:55 PM
Yep, thanks again for confirming what we all knew.

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 02:57 PM
Michiko, he is sold. And has been sold a number of times. He is a dick, and acts like one. He does not know how to roleplay and goes out of character constantly. He flaunts his power, as does his bitch. Like them all you want, but you cannot dispute these FACTS.

Hips
09-21-2003, 03:00 PM
I never said he wasn't sold, nor did I say he never abuses his power.

I've personally never seen him do any of that (with the exception of going OOC, I've seen that), though I know he most likely has. Older characters tend to abuse their power. That's just the way things go. -shrug-

[Edited on 9-21-2003 by GS3 Michiko]

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 03:04 PM
Personally, I don't like to associate with OOC bullies, nor call them friends. But thats just me.

Skirmisher
09-21-2003, 03:12 PM
Reminds me of a line from a favorite book.

"It's possible to like bad people, but liking them doesn't make them good."

"You can think someone is good at heart because you like them and want them to be good at heart but it doesn't work that way."

Sure even the harshest of individuals can be sweet and gentle with those closest to them. That isn't the measure of a person though. The true measure of a person is how they interact on a daily basis with those they don't really know.

Hips
09-21-2003, 03:12 PM
Like I said, I've only seen him be OOC. And what I did see, was at a table. I've never seen him bully anyone.

Maybe if you actually read my post instead of trying to attack me for defending them, you'd understand what I said.

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 03:16 PM
Exactly Skirmisher, exactly. I've noticed a lax approach to OOC people and idiots at the Cul-de-sac, however.

HarmNone
09-21-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko
Older characters tend to abuse their power. That's just the way things go. -shrug-

[Edited on 9-21-2003 by GS3 Michiko]

Umm, no. Many older characters spend their time helping younger characters and new players, and bringing a positive influence to the game. A lot of them have left, but I am sure there are still those who understand that with power comes responsibility.

HarmNone does not like generalizations

Hips
09-21-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Many older characters spend their time helping younger characters and new players, and bringing a positive influence to the game.

I can say that with ALL of my characters, not once has someone tried to help me. Especially not my first character, when I had NO idea what was going on. When I wanted help, I went to the Mentors.

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 05:57 PM
Thats a shame Michiko. I always try to help the noobs, and I know alot of older folk still do try to help people.

ElvenRangeress
09-21-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Yeah, I am dubious of those who don't give their PC name. Though, like in the case of Atheana approaching Maimara IG over an OOG issuse, can be avoided.

I never approached Maimara IG about ooc things, or anything negative. We talked in IM for a while a became friends, in game I was running from the invasion and she was where I ran for safety. We didn't say anything bad, and the oog crap started when we both started talking alot of stuff, such as exchanging pictures.

[Edited on 9-22-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

ElanthianSiren
09-21-2003, 10:15 PM
Had an interaction with those two as my PC. The male tried to inform me that he was around for 9 years, and similarly, I asked him a few questions about things from GemBeta on AOL, and he failed the test.

I just let him go on pretending that he was around that long. It always makes me sad that in a fantasy game people feel the need to lie compulsively about something so stupid. The worse part is, there is no changing their minds, I've found because they actually believe it.

I don't post my character name on the forums for the same reason that I don't like to be called by it in RL. That's not who I am, and I'm proud of who I am.

-Melissa

Betheny
09-21-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by ElvenRangeress
I never approached Maimara IG about ooc things, or anything negative. We talked in IM for a while a became friends, in game I was running from the invasion and she was where I ran for safety. We didn't say anything bad, and the oog crap started when we both started talking alot of stuff, such as exchanging pictures.

STOP THE MADNESS

Red Devil
09-22-2003, 06:04 AM
Well I don't know Xurian or the other guy... someone suggested that he probably asked me out IG and I turned him down so it pissed him off. Oh well.

ROFL, no.

Red Devil
09-22-2003, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Gemstone101

I stopped playing Xuri and Kov a long time ago, after that I played Nerthen and Cruelaq.. but I don't play GS anymore so knowing my character's names doesn't help you :yes:

HarmNone
09-22-2003, 07:20 AM
I stopped playing Xuri and Kov a long time ago, after that I played Nerthen and Cruelaq.. but I don't play GS anymore so knowing my character's names doesn't help you :yes:

Something tells me this is a Very Good Thing. :D

HarmNone figures GemStone has gained from this particular loss

Red Devil
09-22-2003, 08:00 AM
you still have warclaidhm and hashum.. most of my characters were on the down low, never got threads spammed about me... except when i was in ta'vaalor for awhile, there was a big ass thread on the play.net for my warrior, the citizens wanted to take me to ta'vaalor court to exile me, rofl

[Edited on 9-22-2003 by Red Devil]

Fabled
09-22-2003, 08:11 AM
Yikes, and this is something you are proud of?

Warriorbird
09-22-2003, 09:28 AM
That was funny as hell, Red. Was what made me want to do that Vaalor takeover thing. Then the GMs made the Golden Hawks, though, so I gave up on it.

ElvenRangeress
09-22-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Maimara

Originally posted by ElvenRangeress

STOP THE MADNESS

What madness? I felt it was right to explain this issue, because I never went to you IG over OOC reasons and you know that.

StrayRogue
09-22-2003, 02:11 PM
Stop ambushing threads with your campaigns of annoyance Atheana.

ElvenRangeress
09-22-2003, 02:13 PM
Stop pissing *me* off constantly, Stay.

StrayRogue
09-22-2003, 02:15 PM
Learn grammar you dumb hick.

ElvenRangeress
09-22-2003, 02:15 PM
I'm a hick now? I thought I was a 14 year old slut ;o(

StrayRogue
09-22-2003, 02:19 PM
You can't be both?

ElvenRangeress
09-22-2003, 02:20 PM
No, so pick one!

Camri
09-22-2003, 02:22 PM

Originally posted by Gemstone101

I remember Cruelaq. He was a major annoying asshole. Why doesn't the fact that Red Devil played him suprise me?

Halfsilver
09-22-2003, 02:39 PM
OMG, I remember cruelaq...he came to the boulder out of no where and rapid fire boiled grays to death.

Not once...but twice!

That was a while ago.
Wish he was still around so I could kick his ass around the landing a few times.

-grays/d

Red Devil
09-22-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Halfsilver
OMG, I remember cruelaq...he came to the boulder out of no where and rapid fire boiled grays to death.

Not once...but twice!

That was a while ago.
Wish he was still around so I could kick his ass around the landing a few times.

-grays/d

DAoC is getting boring, i'd bring him back and powerlevel him to like 40 and continue to kick your ass but i strongly dislike the GS4 changes

And yeah, that shit that went down in Ta'vaalor on my warrior was extremely amusing, I wish I saved logs :lol:

GS4Gurl
09-22-2003, 05:22 PM
I've had interactions with Eylanna, she was really nice to me on all occasions. However, Darckwizard was a dickhead.

TheRoseLady
09-22-2003, 06:00 PM
Speaking of Hashum - as heard on the net last night:

[Hashum (subdued)] "Vif, why ya need a weapon?, if ya need to kill something just lift up your skirt."

Damn that was about the funniest thing I've ever heard.

GS4Gurl
09-22-2003, 06:51 PM
Speaking of Hashum - as heard on the net last night:

[Hashum (subdued)] "Vif, why ya need a weapon?, if ya need to kill something just lift up your skirt."

Damn that was about the funniest thing I've ever heard.

ROFLMAO!!!:lol:

Artha
09-22-2003, 06:52 PM
Was that when Vif was trying to buy OHE Weapons of Mass Destruction?

TheRoseLady
09-22-2003, 08:50 PM
Yeah She/He? was trying to buy a 6x crit weighted OHE - I am still snickering over that one.

;)

Syberus
09-26-2003, 11:16 PM
I know that this may be a bit late, but I wanted to just toss this info out for you guys to do what you will with it. I have personally known Darckwizard's RL player my entire life, he lives 4 houses down the street from me. While I don't believe he's been around 9 years, he HAS been around for quite some time, and believe it or not he really has never been sold. Let me break it down for ya as best I know, though I admit my knowledge of his early days is somewhat limited.

Darckwizard was originally played by two friends who shared the same account. I'm not sure if they played Darck with different personalities or not, but that's what was the case there. Darck left the game after he was almost banned (he had to write a letter to simu to make it not permanent) because someone (believed to be Striling, but I point no fingers as I don't honestly know) Logged onto his character, dropped all his items down the well and then meteor swarmed tsc. This was when he was about train 70 or so.

Darck took a rather length break from Gemstone at that point, but since he didn't wish to lose the character kept the account. After a year or so he let me have access to it in case I wanted to borrow Darck for whatever reason ( He was never used by myself for anything like killing people etc, I find that incredibly tasteless and sad) In return that sylvan warrior of which you speak (Ariond) was also given the same liberties, which he unfortuantly abused, resulting in me taking Darck away from him.

A while ago (maybe a year or so?) Darck decided to return to the lands, and took full control of his account back again, He is who he says he is, even if he has changed. Hate him all you want, have your opinions and call him a dick, but as far as I know, he has never been sold.

Syb

The Cat In The Hat
09-26-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl
Why the fuck are you talking like an idiot?

--Furder proof?

GAG ME. Oh and then you suddenly stop the accent.

They sure do.

[Edited on 9-20-2003 by GS4Gurl]

Maybe he lost the accent because she went OOC and called him Bill! ROFLMAO people amaze me...:lol:

GSLeloo
09-27-2003, 12:11 AM
Edited for purposes.

[Edited on 9-27-2003 by GSLeloo]