PDA

View Full Version : Rsgoldfast - We should try to utilize this thread constructively

wfuuopy
08-04-2021, 03:15 AM
Next? I raised my Herbore level, and RuneScape gold (https://www.rsgoldfast.com/) certain benefits were eliminated. It's ok. I'm 99 Herblore and I am able to feel your pain. However, we have made a decision to spend the time to update Herblore. This doesn't contradict the points/answers above. We should try to utilize this thread constructively so we can find a great potion in-game. We will be following this thread with great interest, so please share your ideas and inform us if you would prefer to sell it!

Here are some ideas I've thought of (no assurances!) Potions that give you the ability to regenerate over time or heal for a certain amount of time (like half of the damage you suffer) or even prevent the possibility of dying.

Did you ever have an instance where you felt the need to get back at the stupid noobs that follow you... using clever tricks? These are some of my personal favorites. You are welcome to share your little amusement and violent pastimes... Basically you get in the port sarim jail via the Shantai pass, and stay in there. One way to get around this is to get a Bud to bring noobs to the jail. I often inform them that they could or give Donuts to the sleeping guards or even take out rats.

Dress in a way that would look like a God and then provide a friend with something a 'believer' of your godliness would wear. Get your friend in the 'believer' cloth, and then lure a novice (no more than lvl 17) to your spot. You can convince the noob to believe that he is a Chosen and then give him an extra pair of robes. If everything goes as planned, you will be able to convince the novice that you've 'infused the person with magical powers. This prank can be very effective; it lasted me 3 months.

Gather all your friends to form a train with you as the leader. Start following a rude and unruly little novice. Try similar things. You should not be a follower if he's blocking your activities. Instead you should gather your friends and start ranting. most noobs get so angry they offer to bribe you. There is a way to buy RS gold (https://www.rsgoldfast.com/) post more!