PDA

View Full Version : Drug of choice

Solkern
09-20-2003, 11:50 AM
We've all done'em. Most probally still do, out of the drugs you've done, which did you like the most and why, and is there any drug you haven't done that you would want to do? or just to much of a bitch to try?

Meos
09-20-2003, 12:10 PM
...........well pokin smot is the national past time, when there's good booms around, I'll buy some. That about as far as I go. I'd like to take this time to share a little drinking game I just heard of too, called Edward 40 hands... basicly ya duct tape 40's to your hands and the catch is ya gotta drink 'em before ya gotta take a piss... it's pretty stupid, but a night out with the guys and 40'2 taped to the hands, it doen't get much funnier...

I apolozige for the picture quailty, or camraman is a pansy

Solkern
09-20-2003, 12:35 PM
I love X, Don't smoke weed, don't really drink anymore, but i love to fucking roll, is fan-fucking-tastic

GSLeloo
09-20-2003, 12:38 PM
Actually, I have never done drugs and don't plan on ever starting.

Solkern
09-20-2003, 12:39 PM
I feel sorry for you.
and i'm joking
I didn't start till i was 19, damn colorado people!

[Edited on 9-20-2003 by Solkern]

Edaarin
09-20-2003, 12:39 PM
Are you stupid?

Solkern
09-20-2003, 12:40 PM
As I posted, I mistyped, and I apolgize for it, but corrected it.

Soulpieced
09-20-2003, 12:42 PM
You do know X has documented data that it damages neurotransmitters. So non-technically speaking, it really does kill brain cells.

GSLeloo
09-20-2003, 12:42 PM
And it's not that I'm too much of a bitch to try it. I simply respect my health too much and my future and I feel drugs would get in the way of both. I also tend to see my friends (that smoke pot) as losers basically and I don't want to see myself as that.

Solkern
09-20-2003, 12:44 PM
That's good, I admire you, wish I stayed straight, but Colorado has an evila ffect on people, guess i'm SOL

Ilvane
09-20-2003, 12:45 PM
I've never done drugs, and I don't plan to either Leloo. Smart cookie.:)

-A

GSLeloo
09-20-2003, 12:52 PM
Yay I'm a smart cookie! And there are plenty of drugs here, almost everyone I know at the very least smokes pot. I simply am not like them, I don't fit into that and I don't plan to conform because it's what they do. In fact, that is the reason why I don't hang out with most of my friends, drugs separated us and I'm fine with that.

Solkern
09-20-2003, 12:54 PM
Why should drugs seperate friends? Since I turned 21 last oct, I have drank anything, havent done any drugs, but most of my friends smoke weed, doesn't bother me, but it shouldnt let it seperate friends.

[Edited on 9-20-2003 by Solkern]

GSLeloo
09-20-2003, 12:57 PM
They caused it to separate us. That was all they ever did anymore, go to one house and smoke pot and it wasn't so much as I said "I'm too good, I won't hang out with them", they just didn't bother to ever invite me. So the rift started and it still exists and I only tolerate them until I can graduate high school and no longer see them anymore.

GSLeloo
09-20-2003, 12:58 PM
Oh and to point out, the drugs turned my best friend into a stranger and she was an honor roll student, now she's lucky if she passes a class or even shows up.

HarmNone
09-20-2003, 01:47 PM
I do orange juice! :D

HarmNone loves orange juice

imported_Kranar
09-20-2003, 01:52 PM
Never drank alcohol, never smoked.

And GSLeloo, it only causes a rift in high school when you know, people want to be cool and do the "in" thing.

Once you make it to college and meet new friends and all, the rift will be gone because by then people realize how stupid it was to waste 3-4 years as a slave to a chemical.

IcyPoison
09-20-2003, 01:58 PM
The only drug I've ever used is pot.

Artha
09-20-2003, 02:06 PM
I smoked pot about 10 times. Once, I smoked some stuff that was way too strong, and smoked way too much. I projectile vomitted across my kitchen (i figure it was about 6 or 7 feet). No more drugs for me, straight edge.

[Edited on 9-20-2003 by Artha]

StrayRogue
09-20-2003, 02:24 PM
I had a cookie of doom at a recent music festival. It was not the first time I have done weed (I am a recreational user, and have been for a few years), but it certainly was the most wasted I've ever been.

Drew2
09-20-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Artha
I smoked pot about 10 times. Once, I smoked some stuff that was way too strong, and smoked way too much. I projectile vomitted across my kitchen (i figure it was about 6 or 7 feet). No more drugs for me, straight edge.

ROFL That reminds me of Scary Movie 2 when everyone is projectile vomiting on eachother. BLEH!!

Edit: I've never done drugs, never will.

[Edited on 9-20-2003 by Tayre]

Halfsilver
09-20-2003, 02:29 PM
Alcohol is my poison.

MmmMmm beer.

-grays/d

IcyPoison
09-20-2003, 02:42 PM

Funny you mention that... the first time I smoked it I puked my guts out. And just yesterday for some reason ... I had a repeat session.

Artha
09-20-2003, 02:45 PM
Oh, I did it not once...not twice...but four times. Then once in the bathroom into the toilet.

Fortunately, my kitchen is tiled.

ElanthianSiren
09-20-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
Oh and to point out, the drugs turned my best friend into a stranger and she was an honor roll student, now she's lucky if she passes a class or even shows up.

Heroin got my ex best friend murdered when she was 20. They still haven't caught whoever did it.

I've never done anything worse than acid, which was the first drug I did; I was quite young (early e school) and it wasn't my choice, but more of a scientific experiment by a sadistical sitter while I was on winter break. Through highschool, I just decided to follow the trend and was rarely sober -- reflective in my GSIII character's behavior heh.

Possibly for these reasons, I don't view marijuana, alcohol, or tabacco as real drugs. I smoked Hawiian blue (i think) with a friend one time, and decided it was quite lame and I'd rather trip for 8 hours than be high for 1.

Probably in 2000, the year my friend was murdered, I got completely clean. I haven't touched anything since.

-Melissa

ps. I took my last 2 years of highschool in college and am graduating for pre-vet and a genetic engineering degree, so I think a lot of what they tell people about drugs making you stupid is a lot of propaganda, or maybe I'm just special. I am however, drastically anti-physical contact (also known as "the 15 foot rule.")

Tendarian
09-20-2003, 03:42 PM
My drug of choice was and is weed. Ive experimented with others but i didnt like them as much or the difference of highs. In the last five years ive drastically cut back,pretty much never just maybe once or twice a year. Before that though i was pretty much a pot head,sound a lot like Leloo's ex friends. Wake up,go to my friends house smoke all day go home sleep rince repeat. Looking back i did have a good time but sheesh what a waste of those few years.

peam
09-20-2003, 03:47 PM
I only smoke pot. I still do sometimes, but it's certainly not a habit. Last summer I was staying with a friend, and it was nuts. There were over ten smoking devices in the apartment, and there wasn't a day that went by when we weren't gone.

After I came back home to start school, I gave it up. Now, I might smoke once every two or three months. My friend got taken hook, line, and sinker, though. He was already lazy and unproductive, and I'm afraid his venture into being a pothead made things worse by tenfold.

Solkern
09-20-2003, 04:41 PM
Thing with weed, it got boring for me after a few months, I'mt he type of person that will try anything(but herion) once) I don't regret anything i've done so far, but so far X is the drug of choice for meee!

peam
09-20-2003, 04:44 PM
I'm going to stick to weed. I'd probably try hash, though, because it's derived from the same thing.

Everything else is too dangerous and/or addictive for my taste.

Weedmage Princess
09-20-2003, 04:53 PM
I don't buy into the "pot is the gateway, all people who smoke pot are lazy, stupid individuals" theories, either. While it's people's opinions and I certainly respect it...it's simply not "fact."

I've smoked my fair share of weed in my day, along with my friends. None of them turned to more harsh drugs..they stuck with their weed, went on to college and lead regular, productive lives. They may puff on ocassion..but it's hardly a habit.

I look at marijuana the same way I look at cigarettes and alcohol. It's not really an issue unless you abuse it. You know the dangers, you know what you should and shouldn't do...if you let yourself get carried away...at the end of the day, it's your fault. *shrugs*

Solkern
09-20-2003, 04:54 PM
X is the king of all drugs woot! actually going to roll tonight woot! again

09-20-2003, 05:06 PM
Doing drugs is stupid.

Snapp
09-20-2003, 06:02 PM
<<Doing drugs is stupid.>>

I agree X 10

GSLeloo
09-20-2003, 07:10 PM
Pot is a gateway drug because like my friend has told me, from that she has tried cocaine and a few other drugs. And it does make you lazy, she's too lazy to draw a stupid picture for homework for Art class. And this was the girl who did all of her homework, who studied for school, who tried hard. Now all she does is spend all of her time smoking, drinking, and staying at her "Boyfriends" house... a guy about 7 years older than her who lives at home with his mom and she's only with him cause she didn't want to be a virgin anymore. She doesn't even like him. When I think of drugs, she is what I think of and screw it, I'm better than that.

Ben
09-20-2003, 07:28 PM
Drugs are for idiots.

HarmNone
09-20-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Solkern

Tell ya what, Solkern. Check with your local hospital and ask them to give you a call the next time they get an "X" user in to the ER after things go chemically wrong. You can sit with them in the ICU while they lay there tied to the bed with an endotracheal tube down their throat and a breathing machine keeping their little ass alive.

I have seen my mother come home in tears many a time because some damned fool took "X" and she ended up watching them die, or caring for them while they struggled to stay alive. The picture she paints is not a pretty one, and it happens way too often.

HarmNone is serious

*Edited to add: We will not even broach the subject of the drunks, cocaine users, and other such detritus that floats into her care*

[Edited on 9-20-2003 by HarmNone]

Betheny
09-20-2003, 08:18 PM
I used to smoke a lot of pot, and indulged in some acid and cocaine. Cocaine hit me pretty heavily, but luckily I was able to stop.

Makkah
09-20-2003, 08:19 PM
Toot 3 lines of Hydros or Oxy, drink a Eightball, I'm done.

rht

An other to add: Sherm

GS4Gurl
09-20-2003, 09:39 PM
I've never done drugs at all. Luckily, I learned that lesson from my dad cus that shit can screw you up royally. Not just you but your family too. So I have never had a desire to do drugs. Not even weed. I don't even smoke cigarettes. However I will guzzle a beer every now and then. Or have a fruity mixed drink.. yummy. :bounce:

[Edited on 9-21-2003 by GS4Gurl]

Skirmisher
09-20-2003, 10:06 PM
Iv'e got mixed feelings about weed.

I don't think that we can really question that it IS to some extent gateway drug simply because it is the first drug that so many use.

I have used it in the past and did enjoy the high, but did not enjoy seeing the effect it had on some of my friends.

We stopped hanging out and smoking some weed before or after another activity(going to a concert, party, movie, whatever) and it became the activity. It was all they really wanted to meet for anymore. I didn't have any difficulty stopping, just told them I would like to hang out whenever they wanted to see a movie or whatever, but no more smoking for me and that was that.

One of my coworkers was really into the stuff and more. He would brag how he could get us anything we wanted. Drugs, any kind, guns, again any kind up to an uzi he specified. Well one day he just dissapeared. Never came back for his last check, never called, just gone.

I think some people are just more succeptible to addiction than others, just like with alcohol so I don't have a good answer as to if weed should be legalized or not, but I find myself siding more and more toward making it legal so we can at least make some taxes off it and regulate it to some extent.

Weedmage Princess
09-21-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
I think some people are just more succeptible to addiction than others, just like with alcohol

Yep...and cigarettes, and caffeine, hell even food is an addiction for some...

I'm sorry to hear the horror stories some of you have...and again, I respect your opinions but...just like you guys have yours, I have mine...and I'm going to say it wasn't marijuana that made them get themselves involved with harder drugs, or into trouble...it was their lack of self control...

I think one of the new commercials out, part of the campaign against smoking say that kids who smoke are more likely to use marijuana. Does that mean they're going to outlaw cigarettes now too?

I will agree though, you're better off if you don't do it...just like you're better off if you don't smoke..or drink....but to damn marijuana yet leave the other two...just seems hypocritical to me.

Back
09-21-2003, 02:08 AM
Weed. Tops. Beer, good. The other stuff? I don't need it... I get high enough on the mellow shit.

I've done it all, except heroin... when I first started I told myself I'd never shoot. Unfortunately, I have friends who didn't think the same way.

X fucks my vision up. If I ever do it again I'll only do a half.

Acid... not sure why I did so much, it was rare that I liked it.

Booms? Never had any good ones. We called them shrooms.

Done my share of coke, both lines and pipe. Fun but major downer coming down. Like there was something wrong with the Earth...

Best psychedelic I ever did was mescaline. Pure. In gel form. Not sure I'd do it again though... wouldn't want to ruin the experience of the first.

Faellyn
09-21-2003, 03:19 AM
Weed, I tried a lot of other stuff but I liked weed more. I quit 20 years ago when I met my then future and now ex husband. I don't think anyone should try to do important things like raise kids or start careers while high, but, now that my kids are older, I have smoked some a couple times a year. Although I like the quality I could find better back east, the stuff here is spendier and poor quality. If my kids move out, I might grow my own, but they would just steal it if I did that now. Yes, I believe both of them do smoke pot, and I like that better than drinking, since their Dad and 3 out of 4 grandparents are or were alcoholics. I would choose for them not to, but they are old enough where stopping them would be impossibe.

Pot as a gateway drug? NO. But, if you're willing to do one illegal activity to get high, that puts you in a demographic.

Did you know that 99% of all herion addicts, potheads, crackheads and meth junkies drank milk as children? Does that mean that drinking milk causes drug addiction? You can make statistics say anything you want to.

Drew2
09-21-2003, 03:35 AM
Geez.. seriously... what's wrong with me?

I've never smoked, I don't drink, the thought of touching ANY drug just makes me nausiated. I don't understand... what's so great about the 'high'? You feel good about yourself? You just feel good? I don't get it... perhaps it's something you have to experience to know but.. I'd rather keep my body healthy and clean than feel good for a short while. I can feel good doing other things. I need not go in detail.

People who do drugs on a regular basis, in my opinion, are weak. Period. They lack the ability to find pleasurable stimulation without resorting to perception altering substances. That's just weak. Or dumb. Not sure which. You can save money, health, and time (which can be better spent picking your nose than rotting holes in your brain) by just choosing to divulge in something that actually requires you to string together a couple thought processes.

Then again, I seem to be the minority here, so I won't debate this further.

Faellyn
09-21-2003, 07:41 AM
Tayre do you drink coffee? Eat chocolate? Drink soda?

Zanagodly
09-21-2003, 08:12 AM
heh marijuana is a gateway drug in the sense that it is usually the first drug people try, but its not a problem drug by any means. Shrooms are my favorite thing to do, but I haven't tripped in quite a long time. In college I'd drop a few gel tabs of acid before going out for the night, or eat close to 7 grams of mosh. As far as X, I'd stay away from that shit Solkern. First, its heavily overpriced at around 20 bucks a pill, and it does have nasty long term effects. Friend of mine from high school has constant shakes and shit. But as far as marijuana goes, its not a problem if you don't let it be a problem. Its a good way to relax.

[Edited on 21-Sep-2003 by Zanagodly]

Fabled
09-21-2003, 08:24 AM
Oh the memories!! (And flashbacks, hehe) I would say anything in moderation isn't bad, but of course in this instance its just not true. We all make our own decisions and we pay for any consequences that come with them (or reap the rewards for that matter).

I've done all of the above and it has affected me years after I have stopped. (anxiety, panic attacks, depression) I have many fond memories of the good times, and dont regret any of it. I have learned many of life's lessons during those times and have grown into a better person because of it.

imported_Kranar
09-21-2003, 11:11 AM
<< Tayre do you drink coffee? Eat chocolate? Drink soda? >>

If you're in anyway shape or form comparing coffee, chocolate, or soda to marijuana, alcohol, or X, then please do us a favor and just stop instead of taking this conversation way out of context. It's almost as bad as saying:

"Hey Tayre man, do you take Asprin man? Cause man, you're doing drugs bro! Hahahaha! Not so innocent or healthy now are ya pal!"

GSLeloo
09-21-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Tayre
Geez.. seriously... what's wrong with me?

I've never smoked, I don't drink, the thought of touching ANY drug just makes me nausiated. I don't understand... what's so great about the 'high'? You feel good about yourself? You just feel good? I don't get it... perhaps it's something you have to experience to know but.. I'd rather keep my body healthy and clean than feel good for a short while. I can feel good doing other things. I need not go in detail.

People who do drugs on a regular basis, in my opinion, are weak. Period. They lack the ability to find pleasurable stimulation without resorting to perception altering substances. That's just weak. Or dumb. Not sure which. You can save money, health, and time (which can be better spent picking your nose than rotting holes in your brain) by just choosing to divulge in something that actually requires you to string together a couple thought processes.

Then again, I seem to be the minority here, so I won't debate this further.

Nah, you're not the minority. I think it too! I tend to think my friends, people I work with, and sibling that does it are weak losers and that's just how I see it.

Skirmisher
09-21-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
Nah, you're not the minority. I think it too! I tend to think my friends, people I work with, and sibling that does it are weak losers and that's just how I see it.

Leloo, for someone asking people to not be so judgemental you are coming down pretty hard here.

I agree that many, if not most people seem to have trouble with drugs, but there are also a large number of people who have or are able to use them recreationally and not fall into addiction or become total losers.

While I personally stopped, one of my friends who I respect incredibly for all she has had to overcome and accomplished does smoke occasionally, and I would gladly match her work ethic and morals to anyones here on this board or anywhere else.

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by HarmNone

Tell ya what, Solkern. Check with your local hospital and ask them to give you a call the next time they get an "X" user in to the ER after things go chemically wrong. You can sit with them in the ICU while they lay there tied to the bed with an endotracheal tube down their throat and a breathing machine keeping their little ass alive.

I have seen my mother come home in tears many a time because some damned fool took "X" and she ended up watching them die, or caring for them while they struggled to stay alive. The picture she paints is not a pretty one, and it happens way too often.

HarmNone is serious

*Edited to add: We will not even broach the subject of the drunks, cocaine users, and other such detritus that floats into her care*

[Edited on 9-20-2003 by HarmNone]

Actually HarmNone, I went tot he hospital cause of X related, Took zoloft accidently also, my doctor said "I'm not going to tell you not to roll, or to roll, You do what you want, because i've rolled before, just try to take care of yourself when you do it, try to eat, and drink salty drinks, and try to roll only one a month, the ill effects are next to none."

GSLeloo
09-21-2003, 11:41 AM
I am aware that I am very judgemental over drug users. I watched my friends go from potential to trash in a few months because of them. And I had an uncle who would call up our house high, insult my mother, and make sexual references towards me. And by the way, he died recently, found dead in his shower. I feel that drugs make you a loser, even if you weren't one to begin with.

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:46 AM
But harmNone also don't get me wrong, X can do some fucked up shit, i'm sure you all heard about britney chambers, girl who lived in colorado and she died on "x"
I was at the party, and the papers were complete shit, the doctors actually killed her.
X is a man made drug, you don't know what is in it, could be herion, crack cocain and so on, but in any grocery store now, they have a new little tool called "a pill tester" will actually tell you whats in the pill, I only get molly, from my good friends (and i've only rolled 5 times in a 2 year period), So dont ake me as a serious druggie, i've been clean of drugs and liq for 9 months plus.
But I do know X has a bad side, if you over use it, the ill effects of X from sparatic use is next to none, unless you get a pill laced with some nasty shit, but thats your choice, I got clean pills, and I tested them to see what's in them.
Drugs is like anything else, do it responseable.

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 11:49 AM
I've lost friends to drugs. But then you could say beer and such is a drug, and it is. I don't consider Weed a harsh drug. The law over here reflects that. Its a recreational tool, it calms me down, makes me feel good. Just like beer for some people. In moderation, I feel it is OK, as it is with anything.

Now what I think is a bit fucked up is how weed dealers get more years in prison, in some states, than murderers.

Weedmage Princess
09-21-2003, 11:57 AM
Stray...hitting the nail on the head.

imported_Kranar
09-21-2003, 12:23 PM
<< Now what I think is a bit fucked up is how weed dealers get more years in prison, in some states, than murderers. >>

No they don't.

Solkern
09-21-2003, 12:50 PM
I can't stand the people, that talk shit about drugs, saying all this shit, when they've never done it, who are you to give an opinion on something you know nothing about, oh i read the papers, my friends do drugs...? SO?
People all experiance drugs diffrently, the news should i even go there?
If you have something, say about drugs, you better have self experiance about it, before you say anything bad or good about it, if you have an opinion on what your friends have done and what you think of that, you can state that, but the way the one acts is alot diffrently then the way they feel.

imported_Kranar
09-21-2003, 12:55 PM
Damn yeah Solkern!

Like what pisses me off are all those people who don't eat dog crap or drink dog piss, they're in NO POSITION to talk about it.

How do THEY know it tastes bad or that someone would have to be pretty messed in the head to eat and drink those two things regularly. Who on God's green earth do that think they are to have an opinion on it, what ignoramusses.

Dog piss and dog crap is where the future's at man and don't let anyone who has no experience tasting it tell you otherwise!

imported_Kranar
09-21-2003, 12:58 PM
And on a more serious note...

Humans are given the ability to interpolate and reason about their environment without actually having to experience it first hand.

Like for example... jumping off a bridge, I don't have to actually do it to know it's bad. I don't actually have to eat dog crap to know it's not good for me. I use a very primitive form of logical reasoning, so primitive that even insects are capable of doing it, to conclude that something may or may not be harmful.

Same goes for drugs.

[Edited on 9-21-2003 by Kranar]

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 01:00 PM
25 years for possession is longer than some murderer's get Kranar.

As for saying bad shit...everyone has the right to think what they like. Drugs can be dangerous. As I say, I've lost friends to them. However, the instant belief that all people on drugs are stupid pricks, is a perception I quickly tire of.

Solkern
09-21-2003, 01:01 PM
Oh and I love the people that go, I've seen my friends do drugs, they do nothing but smoke now...WHO THE FUCK CARES! all because they don't do shit but smoke does that mean your going too?
People all say weed is addicting, Shit, I love the taste of weed, smell everything, the feeling, but I havent smoked in ages..why? because I dont need to or want to, people can choose if they want to or not, but dont sit there and base it off, the few stories you hear in the paper, or what your friends have become, doesn't mean you'll do the same shit.
I have a friend, that has done over 300 drops(x)
countless acid, cocain all the time, use to do meth and everything.
he's a 4.0 student at CU, gets perfect grades, is a musician, and has a job, GEE but he's a druggie so? people react to drugs diffrently don't assume everyone is going to be fucked up in the head, or do nothing with there life due to the fact they use drugs, shit if you wanna hear something funny, OUR GOVERMENT is the major importer of drugs, how cute is that?

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 01:03 PM
Heh, its like coke. Alot of richer folk, alot of famous folk do it. All in moderation. The press just sensationalize the bad stories. They never give you the good stories. I've had some fucking brilliant (and bad times) while drunk or stoned.

If it wasn't good, I wouldn't do it.

Solkern
09-21-2003, 01:04 PM
Exactly, like you let your children watch movies made my HUGE druggies, alice in wonderland...guy who made it was tripping acid the WHOLE time.

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 01:05 PM
Heh, most good music, is the result of drugs of somesort ;)

Solkern
09-21-2003, 01:12 PM
yup yup

Back
09-21-2003, 01:17 PM
Kranar if you don't want to do them its fine and good for you. Certainly there are drugs that have damaging effects and obviously abusing anything is unhealthy. But...

Casual drinkers live longer than abstainers or abusers.

Elephants have been known to seek out fermented oranges and villagers beer stashes.

Its theorized that in man's evolution we had the aid of sense enhancers to help us rise above the animal kingdom.

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 01:18 PM
Hey, isn't it actually BETTER for you to drink wine daily?

Solkern
09-21-2003, 01:22 PM
How do we know taking drugs every so often makes you live longer or shorter?
We don't no one has bothered to try, people assume drugs are evil due to the fact the news makes it that way...

I'm all infavor of taking weapons out of the hands of dangerous people...lets start with the typewriters

[Edited on 9-21-2003 by Solkern]

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 01:23 PM
Yep. Just sensationalization.

Skirmisher
09-21-2003, 02:41 PM
But harmNone also don't get me wrong, X can do some fucked up shit, i'm sure you all heard about britney chambers, girl who lived in colorado and she died on "x"
I was at the party, and the papers were complete shit, the doctors actually killed her.

Ok, just slow it down a bit here.

You are going to say that it was NOT her drug use, but a physician who killed her?

Alright, unless you recently obtained your medical degree, your opinion here is worth just about nothing so just keep it to yourself.

X is NOT a harmless drug by any stretch of the imagination and the worst part is all the crap that people take without ANY idea what they are really taking.

Please.:rolleyes:

Defend some minor recreational usage perhaps, but do NOT try to say that someone who screwed up and took too much or took something they shouldn't have didn't kill themselves and try to blame the physician.

You want to play with fire then don't bitch when you get burned.

HarmNone
09-21-2003, 02:56 PM
Our bodies operate on chemicals. There is not always the same amount of any given chemical in the blood stream at a particular time, because our systems are not perfect. When you choose to add another chemical, synthetic or otherwise, to the mix it is difficult to predict what the result will be.

I have smoked pot. So has my mother. Neither of us has chosen to go beyond that, and neither of us is interested in smoking pot anymore. However, I do not have anything against moderate recreational use of marijuana. It is probably less harmful than some of the other things one can do.

Ecstasy (and some of the other chemical compounds) is a different thing altogether. If you choose to use it, it is your choice. Personally, I have enough personal knowledge of what it CAN do to avoid it like the plague.

Also, if one dies as a result of drug use, it would be pretty damned difficult to blame the physicians for that death and even hope to be taken seriously. We are ultimately responsible for what we put into our bodies. If it kills us, to blame someone else is ludicrous in the extreme.

HarmNone believes that

*Edited a typo :P*

[Edited on 9-21-2003 by HarmNone]

Meos
09-21-2003, 03:06 PM
Drugs are bad, um Kay

Kurili
09-21-2003, 03:09 PM
I agree, HarmNone. Goes to no personal responsibility for personal choices. Like the people who get burned on hot coffee, then try to place blame on the seller of it. Idiots! Natural selection demands those who are too stupid to realize coffee may burn sensitive areas when placed near those areas and spilled must die! Sadly society doesnt agree with natural selection, and we now have warning labels telling those of us WITH a functioning brain that coffee is hot. And drugs may react differently in different people, and overusing them could cause more problems.

Even though they wont die, I do wish idiots like that wouldnt breed. But they do, like rabbits.

Acolyte Kurili

HarmNone
09-21-2003, 03:26 PM
Heh. We have often gotten a laugh out of some of these labels, Kurili. Hell, I had a playpen when I was a baby that had rope-like sides and folded up. Mom used to use it at home, and take it to the beach with us so I could go along. Those were banned because a baby could strangle in the rope sides. Excuse me? Where in the hell is mom while that baby is hanging him/herself in the playpen?

HarmNone has a problem with that concept

09-21-2003, 03:38 PM
Heh seriously. People just need to take responsibility for themselves. I come from a long line of alcoholics and drug addicts. I can see why too. Its because no body in my family experiences any of the negative after effects of most substances. Hell when i was 15 i could polish off a fifth of seagrims and feel just fine the next day. However, thats no excuse for me going out and becoming addicted just like everyone else in my family. I know i'm predetermined to addicts, so i don't start. Simple as that. And if i ever did start an dbecame addicted, it wouldn't be genetics fault, or anybody elses except mine. If you choose to do drugs, thats fine but whenever it comes to bite you in the ass blame yourself and not your parents, doctors, teachers, genetics or whoever.

imported_Kranar
09-21-2003, 03:52 PM
I'm actually VERY surprised the genetics excuse hasn't been thrown out in this thread.

Kudos.

Solkern
09-21-2003, 09:18 PM
I'm surprised we havent heard 4975884325093 diffrent excuses

Back
09-21-2003, 10:16 PM
Was thinking about all this and had some funny thoughts.

As chemicals go, I'm seriously addicted to H2O. Its the first thing I drink every day, and I'll have quite a few glasses on a daily basis. If I go without it for more than a few days, my general mood will be depressed. I'm so addicted, that if I go longer than that, I'll die.

I love it so much I'll pour it on myself and afterwards I feel like a new man. Sometimes I'll go so far as to jump into a large body of it even though I could potentially die.

It comes in many forms, steam, ice, hot or cold liquid... and best of all, its free.

Oxygen is pretty awesome too. Unfortunately, if I don't get it, I'll die, and all the while it is corroding my body.

Chemical dependency is a bitch.

ElanthianSiren
09-21-2003, 10:44 PM
LOL - hillarious Backlash

I think everyone has something in their personality that they are addicted to. Some people are just a lot more susceptable to chemical addiction... almost like a switch that doesn't turn off that says "do more! do more!" whereas casual drinkers etc, that switch DOES turn off.

Same way with gateway drugs, same way with anything. It depends on who you are as an individual.

-Melissa

Solkern
09-21-2003, 10:46 PM
See addiction is 100% mental
reasons:
X is suppose to be one of the msot addicting drug
why?, if yuo've done X and you've had the feeling you'd understand
you could be KICKED in the head hard, and you'd think it felt real good
but anyways I've dropped, and i love X, and I want to do it all the time, but I know better then to roll all the damn time. so what do i do? i don't, I control myself
Same with everything else.

[Edited on 9-22-2003 by Solkern]

CrystalTears
09-21-2003, 10:48 PM
Hey why isn't caffeine on there?!

"Hi my name is Jeanine and I'm a Cola-Cola addict."
"Hello Jeanine."

Solkern
09-21-2003, 10:51 PM
notice the option of others :)

CrystalTears
09-21-2003, 10:52 PM
Yeah I checked that one, since caffeine and slapping Solkern are mine. <twitches>

Solkern
09-21-2003, 10:53 PM
hey hey! don't make me start a Ct bashing thread!

CrystalTears
09-21-2003, 10:54 PM
LOL! I dare ya!

imported_Kranar
09-21-2003, 10:59 PM
I honestly didn't think someone would be absurd enough to put air and water in the same category as cocaine, ecstacy, marijuana and alcohol.

It's absolutely incredible how far people are willing to go to justify the most insane claims. Congratulations.

CrystalTears
09-21-2003, 11:00 PM
I had friends that took X and I was very much against it. They tried to get me to try it and they start out by saying, "Don't take it while having sex because it will never be the same again." Ooh yeah let me have one, please?! :rolleyes:

The only thing I have done and will ever do is weed. None of the other stuff has ever interested me.

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:02 PM
So your saying my best friends that i hang out with ALL the time only like me on X? how would you know? do you know me or MY friends? don't make opinions about me or my friends that you nothing about,
And you tell me what is real? what you can touch? see? taste?
Feelings are real, who are you to say they are not?
I have fun all the time off X with my friends that i've rolled with, I enjoy the feleing of X, due to the fact, things that normally don't feel good feel awesome, and plus I like looking at the stars and lights, cause they trip me out
BUt anyways, Don't make remarks about my personal life, when you know nothing of it, or about it

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:03 PM
And i've had sex on X, the only real diffrence is you last ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT longer, and the feleing is al over, but it doesnt make normal sex any less fun, it's all the same

imported_Kranar
09-21-2003, 11:05 PM
<< do you know me or MY friends? >>

Take the following experiment to verify and prove her statement.

Hang out with your friends for one month without touching ecstacy or any other drug, and see how many of them still think you're cool, or even like hanging out with you.

Your friends who you hang out with doing drugs don't like hanging out with YOU, they like hanging out with ecstacy.

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:07 PM
Kranar, I havent rolled in a year, and I hang out with them all the time, they still roll I don't, they are my best friends, I've known them before I started rolling, and I still know them. they call me daily to hang out, yet we dont bring up X at all, why? cause they know i don't roll

Ravenstorm
09-21-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Solkernwhy?, if yuo've done X and you've had the feeling...

I have actually. Hated it. And personally I feel a lot of pity for people who think it's just so wonderful. That you need to pop a pill in order to feel so good is kind of sad, really. Here's a news flash. It's not real. It's all the drug, not you.

Those people popping pills with you don't give a shit about you. They probably don't even like you. They like you on the drug. Actually, they on the drug like you on the drug. Yeah, that's so wonderful.

But to each their own method of suicide and escaping reality, so long as it doesn't affect me.

Raven

(reposted cause I thought it posted twice and deleted one and then turned out to be wrong.)

imported_Kranar
09-21-2003, 11:11 PM
Solkern, you now seem to be in denial. The fact that you're doing a piss poor job of lying indicates that you fear what both I and Ravenstorm have said could be true.

One post you're bragging about how you're going to roll ecstacy, that you're going to roll some more tonight, that you stopped doing weed but you still LOVE to roll ecstacy, then when Raven and I call you on it and tell you that you're friends think nothing of you, you go into full denial and defensive mode and state you haven't rolled in a year.

Woot, woot, I'm rolling up tonight man, I'm so cool man.

Not all of us here on this BBS are stupid you know... if you're gonna lie, you gotta make sure you cover ALL your tracks.

Take the experiment man, you'll see your friends don't give a damn.

[Edited on 9-22-2003 by Kranar]

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:13 PM
I havent done X in over a year, i was going to do it that night, but ended up not, Due to the fact plans changed.
So in fact I havent rolled in a year,

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:15 PM
Also, how can you claim my friends only enjoy me when I roll, When we hang out all the time?
just explain that to me

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:16 PM
Everyones naturally reaction is to go defenseive, thats the common response to an outrages comments.

imported_Kranar
09-21-2003, 11:16 PM
Whatever man...

You can lie to yourself all you want, but it's just that... you're not fooling anyone else.

You can't brag about doing drugs going woot, woot on a freaking Gemstone board all you want and then take it all back when you realize how much of a fool you look like.

Either you love doing drugs and it's all cool and you're so cool because you do it, or you realize the truth, that drugs isn't all that it's cut out to be.

Can't have it both ways.

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:17 PM
I can count the times i've rolled on one hand, and I can't count the number of times i've hanged out with my friends, so let me see...hmm

CrystalTears
09-21-2003, 11:18 PM
Didn't you say your friends still roll though? Do you really feel comfortable knowing that your friends are always wasted and not really themselves when they are with you most of the time? I know I would.

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:18 PM
Come on kraner your advoiding my question, why don't you answer it? or wait maybe you don't have an answer?

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:21 PM
here Ct let me explain, yes they still roll, but your assuming they roll all the time.
No they Don't roll all the time.
and no, when they do roll, they don't roll around me. only reason I was considering rolling that night, was casue of a rave, techno is my drug
not all of my friends roll, only like 2 or 3 of them, most only drink

imported_Kranar
09-21-2003, 11:22 PM
Solkern you're lying so much and contradicting yourself so much that it's hard to take your question seriously to begin with.

You lose your integrety every time you lie in order to sound cool. It's not worth it.

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:23 PM
Oh and kranar if you think i'm saying that to be cool?
X in colorado is looked down upon BIG time due to the fact of britney chambers, I get alot of shit for taking X after she died, due to a fact i was her friend, So don't go around I'm saying that to "act" cool when I get enough shit about even rolling before cause of the previous fact

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:26 PM
And it's ok kranar, I understand you don't have a viable answer to my question, so just move on.
and honestly integrety on these boards?
I actually only know one person on these boards.
Sound cool, 1 in 6 people in the world say they are cool
thats what a billion people are cool?

Skirmisher
09-21-2003, 11:43 PM
Oh and kranar if you think i'm saying that to be cool?
X in colorado is looked down upon BIG time due to the fact of britney chambers, I get alot of shit for taking X after she died, due to a fact i was her friend, So don't go around I'm saying that to "act" cool when I get enough shit about even rolling before cause of the previous fact

X should be looked down upon.

All it shows when you take that is either ignorance or a huge self destructive streak as it messes up many many people every day.

Cool isn't one of the options.

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:45 PM
X is looked down upon and it should be.
I've done X, i've enjoyed doing it, but i'f i could go back, i would have never done it.

Drew2
09-21-2003, 11:46 PM
I think the simple fact that you keep stacking your excuses one on top of another through a string of posts shows how insecure you are in your own belief that it's ok to do it.

Fact is, you know it's bad for you. You know it's illegal. Whether you do it to be socially accepted or because you like it, it speaks volumes to those of us who don't have to seek out that type of physical stimulation to enjoy or feel good about ourselves.

CrystalTears
09-21-2003, 11:48 PM
Some physical stimulation is good though. <wiggles her eyebrows>

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:48 PM
That casue i am insecure in my belief that it should be ok to do it or not.
I believe if people want to do it, they should, and vice versa
But i've seen what X can do to people, and I also don't think it should be done, So I honestly don't know what to say about it

Drew2
09-21-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Some physical stimulation is good though. <wiggles her eyebrows>
Correct. And that's my point. Sex, exercise, auto-erotic activity, sports... all of those things can give you a sort of 'high' that little else can. All of which are very healthy for you as well and don't create holes in your brain, etc.

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:51 PM
Britney chambers died, one of the reasons X, some of it other complications
So i've had first hand experiance with the ill effects of X
I've also experianced the normal side of X, and I honestly don't know if it's worth the risk, even tho I must cause i was willing to do it again, but thats simply because i'm unsure of my stance of X

Drew2
09-21-2003, 11:52 PM
How about it's illegal. That right there should be a good reason to convince yourself not to do it.

That, and it literally puts holes in your brain. Either that or it smooths it out. I don't remember which.

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:55 PM
If you over use X, it burns holes in your brain.
illegal?
All because the law says it's illegal doesn't mean it should be followed...that's like you beliveing everything the news says, you can't casue you know it's bullshit
But I do understand where you are coming from, and that should be a main reminder

Drew2
09-21-2003, 11:56 PM
What the hell??

Explain to me the correlation between LAW and a news report. You lost me.

[Edited on 9-22-2003 by Tayre]

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:56 PM
But in order to have holes burned into your brain, yuo'd have to do it constantly like every weekened for a few months straight, when i mean every weekened i mean like rolling fri and sat.

Snapp
09-21-2003, 11:58 PM
I thought it had been proven that X does permanent damage to the brain..no matter how often you use it.. and can cause serious depression later on in life. I haven't read up much on it, so I don't know how true it is or all the little technical stuff.

Solkern
Sorry let me explain, out goverment thinks drugs are bad, so they make them illegal, who are they to say whats right or wrong?
same with the news,
who are they to tell us right from wrong?
only diffrence is the news doesn't have the power to arrest you for doing drugs unlike the goverment.
what power the news has, to infulence the mnds of people in the way the goverment wants them to think

Fabled
I remember hearing years ago that pure MDMA (active ingredient in Exctasy) was prescribed to couples in marriage counseling in Europe or somewhere. Has anyone else heard this?

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Snapp
I thought it had been proven that X does permanent damage to the brain..no matter how often you use it.. and can cause serious depression later on in life. I haven't read up much on it, so I don't know how true it is or all the little technical stuff.

As i stated before, i went to the hospital due tot he fact i took zoloft on accident when i was rolling, the doctor told me, number of uses of X and how often you use, effects how damaged your brain can be, i had a full check up, and they found nothing wrong with me thank god

Solkern
09-22-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Fabled
I remember hearing years ago that pure MDMA (active ingredient in Exctasy) was prescribed to couples in marriage counseling in Europe or somewhere. Has anyone else heard this?

I heard about that. don't know the exact details on it tho

Snapp
09-22-2003, 12:12 AM
<<As i stated before, i went to the hospital due tot he fact i took zoloft on accident when i was rolling, the doctor told me, number of uses of X and how often you use, effects how damaged your brain can be, i had a full check up, and they found nothing wrong with me thank god >>

This was also the doctor that told you X was "okay" and that he "rolled before." Just because you got some party-doctor doesn't mean his word is law.

Fabled
09-22-2003, 12:15 AM
Was your doctor Timothy Leary by chance ;)

Solkern
09-22-2003, 12:16 AM
I know, and he didnt say it was ok, all he stated was, that he's rolled before, hes not going to tell me not to roll, or to roll, that hes done it before and he said if i was going to do it again, to make sure I eat and drink salty drinks due to the fact water is bad for you on X

Drew2
09-22-2003, 12:18 AM
What the hell is a salty drink??

Solkern
09-22-2003, 12:19 AM
Gatorade and that sort of drink

Ravenstorm
09-22-2003, 12:25 AM
Excessive sweating takes salt and electrolytes out of the body which can cause it to go into shock, beyond the normal dehydration. That's why there are those sports drinks.

Also good to know if you live in a hot climate.

Raven

Solkern
09-22-2003, 01:04 AM
Exactly

Lord Deprav
09-22-2003, 01:34 AM
Glad to always see how productive people have become even though we have seen the outcome of drugs over the years. Seems like a fun thing to slow down the human race and let other countries move quicker on technology over North America.

Deprav

Solkern
09-22-2003, 02:06 AM
Honestly I don't think thing's have changed or gotten worse over the years, I just believe we are more open about it now, then before.

HarmNone
09-22-2003, 02:33 AM
Sorry let me explain, out goverment thinks drugs are bad, so they make them illegal, who are they to say whats right or wrong?
same with the news,
who are they to tell us right from wrong?
only diffrence is the news doesn't have the power to arrest you for doing drugs unlike the goverment.
what power the news has, to infulence the mnds of people in the way the goverment wants them to think

Hookay. Let us look at how the use of such drugs ends up as a civic problem:

Not all, but most of the people admitted to hospitals with overdose of either alcohol or drugs do not have medical insurance. Therefore, they are unable to pay the cost of their care and treatment. Who do you suppose pays that cost? We, the non-drug-using public pay it. We pay it in the higher costs of medical insurance and hospitalization. Chronic alcoholics and drug addicts are costing us a fortune.

That is why governmental authority may be exerting itself here in an effort to protect the public from those who would take but not give.

HarmNone

Drew2
09-22-2003, 02:42 AM
And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Solkern
09-22-2003, 03:10 AM
Then how come alcohol isn't illegal? haven't test proved alcohol is actually worse then weed?
the goverment is all about making more money, I would say something about it, but I don't feel like getting into a deep discussion about our goverment and the involvement they have in drugs

Solkern
09-22-2003, 03:30 AM
Ah fuck it i'll bring it up
Did you know drugs is a 200+ billon dollar industry?
Do you honestly believe the govt. doesn't want a piece of that?
The real reason behind afgan, was herion, 86% of the worlds herion comes from afgan
George bush sr, had business dealings with bin laden's father..hmmm that makes me think
Then you ask, if the govt is involved in drugs why crack down on the dealers..easy answer
The govt is a business, they remove the competition.
The govt traffics in most of the drugs. it's all about the money people.
Our govt is dirty real dirty, CIA runs the govt, they decide who gets put into office...Take ourr last election and flordia, come on a candiate stepping down in the running, that's bullshit, he was paid off.
80% of govt is dirty, some Cia agent comes up to a govt offical and simply goes, i'll give you 25m to turn your head when this comes up to you, shit, all they want is money of course they take it.
the whole bin laden ordeal was a coverup, so we have a reason to go into afgan, to get herion and import it to the US...perfect cover up, the towers? that was simply to get the backing of the US population. and it worked perfectly.
It's almost sad People choose money over the life and humanity all for money.
Go ahead bash me for what I think is going on. But that's my feeling on the subject at hand.
Oh and just like iraq, we are going there to help the people of iraq BULLSHIT.
We want more money, we want oil.
Look at that the govt, make is sound like we are going in there for another reason, but most know it was for oil and nothing more.

Solkern
09-22-2003, 09:00 AM
Oh so think twice who you buy weed from, he might be a govt employee!

Artha
09-22-2003, 09:03 AM
The real reason behind afgan, was herion, 86% of the worlds herion comes from afgan

I'm sure it didn't have anything to do with fighting terrorism and making sure two more planes didn't crash into two more towers.

George bush sr, had business dealings with bin laden's father..hmmm that makes me think

The same Bin Laden's father who disowned him?

Solkern
09-22-2003, 09:05 AM
Why don't you finish reading my post, towers,=cover up

Solkern
09-22-2003, 09:08 AM
WHat's two towers and human life? tax payers are the ones paying to rebuild the towers, not the govt, lives? oh well, we got more lives we can use.

Artha
09-22-2003, 09:19 AM
Why don't you finish reading my post, towers,=cover up

My browser has a moronic conspiracy theory filter. I didn't see that part. I just saw this picture:

http://www.tomorrowlands.org/misc/images/kitty_sml.jpg

[Edited on 9-22-2003 by Artha]

Tendarian
09-22-2003, 09:32 AM
This thread has made me want to stop all drug use as fast as possible. Yikes

Meos
09-22-2003, 10:13 AM
Here's something constructive... how about those public service annocments. Like the one where the kids are smokin the joint and he shots his freind..... that shits a joke, I really did laugh when I saw it the first time... discuss

imported_Kranar
09-22-2003, 10:31 AM
I love threads like these.

Honestly NOTHING is more entertaining and funnier to see and do than leading someone to dig a massive hole for themselves.

Solkern, you looked pretty funny when you switched from "Drugs are cool, I love X, woot, woot." to "My friends think I'm special and like me for who I am! Damn you Kranar!"

But now going on with this coverup and bringing September 11th into it well... Just keep it up man, we need more funny shit like this.

Solkern
09-22-2003, 11:01 AM
When did I state drugs are cool kranar? like you normally do you put words in others people mouth. Your comments are quite amusing, Why don't you come up with constent facts about what i say, and use them accordingly instead of coming up with bullshit that you claim i say, please tell me when i said doing drugs was cool, please do, Me saying i'm rolling tonight, and happy about it, doesn't say i think drugs are cool.
Hole, what hole am i currently in? the hole that you tried to put me in, and failed terribly, Kranar, ever since i first knew you god knows how long ago, you've done the same shit. or maybe your not even the real kranar, maybe this is the one that took over, how am I suppose to know.
Stop making shit up, putting words in my mouth to make yourself sound better, Cause frankly it's not working.
You STILL haven't answered my question. maybe cause you can't think of any bullshit reasons to come up with. So take your finger out of your ass, admit your wrong and move on quietly.

Solkern
09-22-2003, 11:05 AM
And artha, please do tell me, how does one fight terroism?
please give me the direction one goes to fight it. i'd love to see hwo this works. You really don't seem to grasp teh concept of it
You squash, one group of suppose terroist, what happens?
another pops up, that didnt agree with what the "us" did.
Terroism is a never ending battle, you can't win against it.

Artha
09-22-2003, 11:09 AM
Of course you can. Take out their financial backing and then they're just disgruntled people who can't do anything.

Tendarian
09-22-2003, 11:10 AM
Please tell me you dont really believe the CIA flew plans into the twin towers so we could get heroin from afghanistan. Please...

Solkern
09-22-2003, 11:12 AM
No thats not what i'm applying

Solkern
09-22-2003, 11:14 AM
Of course you can. Take out their financial backing and then they're just disgruntled people who can't do anything.
of artha PLEASE PLEASE explain how you do this, oh I'd love to hear this one
explain how you make people not support terroist, when half the fucking world hates teh US cause they think we are bullies and throw around our power. please artha do explain

Kurili
09-22-2003, 11:17 AM
You're applying for something? I hear there are institutions around, but I dont think you technically have to 'apply' for them.

Acolyte Kurili

Solkern
09-22-2003, 11:18 AM
Applying a fact into the arguement, words have more then one use in diffrent contextes.
You should check it out.

imported_Kranar
09-22-2003, 11:20 AM
<< Hole, what hole am i currently in? >>

ROFLMAO.

The hole you're in is that you're so confused about what you're trying to say that you're now claiming the U.S. went into Afghanistan to get heroin!!! That's a hole if I've ever seen one.

Man that's gotta be the funniest thing I've ever heard on this BBS.

Hey, all I'm saying is keep it up, this is funny, this is great! I enjoy reading this stuff and I can't wait to read the next absolutely hilarious claim you have to make.

Rolling sure is fan-tastic, isn't it. Woot, woot.

Solkern
09-22-2003, 11:21 AM
Kranar, care to answer my question? you stil haven't yet, youlook liek your advoiding it to me. Keep up the good work. Your amusing me greatly. the great kranar, can't even back up his own statement wait....hold a sec, i almost forgot that's common for kranar.

Solkern
09-22-2003, 11:23 AM
Anyways, i'll stop pointing out kranars bullshit and him advoiding simple questions, I got class to get too
Keep going kranar, when i get home tonight I can't wait to hear what other great bullshit and excuses you have

Kurili
09-22-2003, 11:34 AM
Solkern, just because you're convinced of your superior intelligence, and vast knowledge of things not even the CIA knows about most likely, doesnt mean it's real. You do not need to try to give me lessons in grammar, trust me.

Acolyte Kurili, unimpressed

09-22-2003, 12:32 PM
Solkern, Your a fucking retard.

GOD
09-22-2003, 12:35 PM
Nothin better than pokin some smot, glass would be my second choice.

Snapp
09-22-2003, 01:00 PM
Solkern is my anti-drug.

Solkern
09-22-2003, 02:44 PM
Watch the movie the pentagon papers, based off a true story, OH but theres no scandals in the US govt.

Solkern
09-22-2003, 02:47 PM
YOu all are like 95% of the worlds population, what you dont hear or see, doesn't really happen, you just couldnt believe something that fucked up, could possibly be true

Kurili
09-22-2003, 04:37 PM
I think you've watched one too many movie while high, Solkern. Seems to have had an effect on you.

Acolyte Kurili

Tsa`ah
09-22-2003, 04:52 PM
I think this thread needs to die before the Ad council gets a hold of it for their next campaign.

"Why shouldn't you use drugs?" Read on ...

Weedmage Princess
09-22-2003, 04:54 PM
What I want to know is...

who was the person who chose crack?! LMAO

Solkern
09-22-2003, 04:57 PM
LOL

Kurili
09-22-2003, 04:58 PM
Good point, Tsa'ah

Acolyte Kuril

Snapp
09-22-2003, 05:06 PM
<<who was the person who chose crack?! >>

::raises hand slowly:: Sorry, I can't help it, it's genetics & the government!

Skirmisher
09-22-2003, 06:12 PM
Yah. Solkern, just look at yourself.

It's so sad what X has done to you.

At least I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and hope that you were at least slightly less deranged before destroying the few working brain cells you had.