PDA

View Full Version : Jastio

Red Devil
05-29-2003, 06:06 AM
Jastio is the epitome of a great roleplayer. He plays a thief and roleplays it well. He's taken advantage of probably most of you, since all I hear on these boards is

Jastio did blahblah we took his weapon he cried we gave it back...

WTF you giving his weapon back for? He's a THIEF, you dont trust thieves, You give that weapon back to him after he stole all your shit he's gonna come back and stab you when your sitting, like a true rogue would

Warriorbird
05-29-2003, 08:24 AM
That'd be fine.

If he didn't whine like a little girl in IMs to people who hadn't even given him theirs.

If he didn't whine about the big bad people wanting to send him demonic! No!

If he didn't whine to the GMs.

If you want to be a thief, and a good thief, suck it up....getting caught is a failiure, and you should cope with it YOURSELF when it happens.

Parkbandit
05-29-2003, 08:39 AM
While I don't have an issue with Jastio and enjoy the fun he's having at other people's expense... I don't seem him as a roleplayer much. He is far too out of character for my taste to consider him a great roleplayer.

AnticorRifling
05-29-2003, 10:59 AM
Because we, the people involved, realize that chucking someone's gear down the well, even if that someone deserves it, will not only ruin the character but it will piss off the person etc. I'm not that kind of griefer. I have a few pieces of gear that would take me years to replace and I know full well that if I dropped them and someone chucked them I would be more than livid. I know that I'm not out to ruin this kids fun and or life I'm just trying to get him to stop ruining my fun.

CrystalTears
05-29-2003, 11:26 AM
We're also giving this guy way too much attention. :D

Red Devil
05-29-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Warriorbird
That'd be fine.

If he didn't whine like a little girl in IMs to people who hadn't even given him theirs.

If he didn't whine about the big bad people wanting to send him demonic! No!

If he didn't whine to the GMs.

If you want to be a thief, and a good thief, suck it up....getting caught is a failiure, and you should cope with it YOURSELF when it happens.

If he whines to not send him demonic, and you dont, why shouldnt he do it everytime if it works? If you have consent, the gms wont do jack

[Edited on 5-29-2003 by Red Devil]

GOD
06-22-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Warriorbird
That'd be fine.

For this reason is why i have my AIM set up so u gotta be on my buddy list to IM me.

Xcalibur
06-22-2003, 10:26 AM
Jastio is a stupid OOC thief.

I killed him at least 5 times, and he keeps coming back.

He abuses mechanics and provoc people to kill him in town, knowing it will be a pain in the butt for the guy seeking justice.

I personnaly killed him using the
hide
stalk jastio
tap jastio
symb of return
w w w go trail
hide
sweep jastio
ambu jasio head

of course, he continues, as all OOC morons

Red Devil
06-23-2003, 03:11 AM
Just wait till your AFK buddy :lol:

Warriorbird
06-24-2003, 12:39 AM
Damn. You're so terribly 313373 it hurts.

Red Devil
06-26-2003, 10:47 AM
I hate k3w1s

Xcalibur
06-26-2003, 10:51 AM
Jastio is intelligent though, he keeps his Health low when he pisses off people, so any hit is a kill, at least it was that for me

was too funny when he decayed on teras, that guy's a clown

Red Devil
06-27-2003, 01:15 AM
How do you keep your health low?

Morstanya
06-27-2003, 02:30 PM
On discarding someone's gear after you itch curse them, disarm, or weapon fire something to the ground...

Don't. It's reportable. Even threatening to do it will have GM on your ass fast. I know cause this has happened to me. It took me two hours to get the GM to realize that I wasn't 'really' going to toss the weapon, that I was merely trying to scare the person into capitulation. I've taken weapons from chronic fools in the past and successfully altered their behavior, but after that incident I decided to end that practice. I had to get a referral just to deal with that issue at the time, and all I did was whisper to a friend, "I ought to take their weapons".

It's a shame you can't rp sometimes. No good deed ever goes unpunished.