PDA

View Full Version : Wavedancer: Raffled Nifty Items

Kitsun
04-16-2005, 01:57 PM
Did anyone compile a list of nifty raffled or Grand Auction quality items off the Wavedancer? I remember a few but my memory is hazy on the amount and I'm probably missing a few.

Ranged Weapons:
1 Chaos Crossbow. Made out of Mesille. 5x, sighted, the chaos part is yet undiscovered.
1 Crossbow with a winch. Reduces cock time for the crossbow to 3 seconds flat.
1 Sighted Bow - Slightly under sighting for Sephwir. If held by Sylvan or Halfling, the bonus is doubled.
1 Random Enchant Deringo Pseudo-ebow. No flares or weighting but the enchant of the arrows is random.
1 Random Crit Pseudo-ecrossbow. Made of fireleaf. Random crit type and amount.
1 Random flare pseudo-ebow Ruic longbow. Random flare types.

Hurling:
1 Box that made sancted daggers/darts
1 Box that made daggers/darts and added 1x to whatever material was inside (IE: vultite would be 5x)
1 Box that made daggers/darts added 2x to whatever material was inside (vultite would be 6x)
4 Bandoliers (At least on the first run) that make unlimited 4x flaring ammo. Can be altered (both weapon and bandolier), enchanted, lightened, etc.

Black Ora:
Notes: Permanently cursed to owner, scripted. Void-like flares.
Bastard Sword
Maul
Katar
Longsword
Mix of 4x, 5x
1 6x with unlocked super goodness. All other abilities plus once a day foghome.

White Ora:
Notes: Sanctified, scripted
1 6x unlocked - Permanent +3 Wisdom bonus. Super goodness with once a day foghome.
2 5x unlocked

Knitting Needles:
Ability to knit any pattern

Shadowdeath:
Notes: Accumulates charges on kills, use charges to have it form armor or teleport.
Vambraces

Woods:
Notes: Pieces of woods large enough to fashion items. Can be made into staves, shields and archery equipment.
3 pieces of glowbark
1 fireleaf
1 ipantor
1 other?

Flares:
Mechanical flares - spikes, rods, blades. Flares strike area that is being ambushed too. Hello spikes to the eye!
Switchable flares

Misc:
1 Half hour with an alterer. Was able to alter, lighten and deepen.
Profession based spell prep phrases. Phrases are canned and available to 2 winners per trip. Will be six people total able to use em.

Runes:
Some sorcerer runes. I think an abyran'ra rune was up, not sure if it made it to sale because of the limited showing.

I know I'm missing stuff. Someone help me detail this up!

[Edited on 4-27-2005 by Kitsun]

[Edited on 5-5-2005 by Kitsun]

[Edited on 5-7-2005 by Kitsun]

StrayRogue
04-16-2005, 02:03 PM
Bandoliers that produce endless thrown weapons.

StrayRogue
04-16-2005, 02:04 PM
Oh and the black ora bracer.

Kitsun
04-16-2005, 02:04 PM
Drat! I knew those two too. Thanks Stay.

FinisWolf
04-16-2005, 02:22 PM
Kitsun 2 Bandoliers with infinate ammo

Strayrogue Bandoliers that produce endless thrown weapons.

Difference?

Finiswolf

[Edited on 4-16-2005 by FinisWolf]

StrayRogue
04-16-2005, 02:25 PM
The fact that he edited his initial post after I suggested the bandoliers.

FinisWolf
04-16-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
The fact that he edited his initial post after I suggested the bandoliers.

Ahh...

Finiswolf

Edaarin
04-16-2005, 02:32 PM
Curious...anyone want to describe those items in detail? Some sound pretty interesting. Yes, I know I don't play anymore, nor do I have any urge to return, but I still occasionally follow changes in the game.

StrayRogue
04-16-2005, 02:35 PM
The black bracers are shadowdeath vambraces that feed off the dead. It can power a host of abilities such as armor, teleportation etc.

The bandoliers create 4x weapons which disappear after contact.

The black ora has been extensively demonstrated already, and I'm not too sure on the bows.

Kitsun
04-16-2005, 03:37 PM
I'll try to add more info as I get it to that initial list. I'm updating as people remind me of stuff heh.

Off the top of my head:
White Ora unlocked weapons had a once a day teleport ability too.

Pieces of wood could be crafted into some kind of relevant equipment like runestaves, bows, crossbows, shields, etc.

StrayRogue
04-16-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Kitsun

I think only a handful of these were released.

hectomaner
04-17-2005, 12:10 AM

no, 1

well 1 white ora.

1 black ora as well

Kitsun
04-27-2005, 09:52 AM
Got some more info on the official boards and bumping for any new attendees to the Wave.

FinisWolf
04-27-2005, 04:07 PM

The one I have is unlocked...

... did I hear teleport? HOW? COme on... give up the info ...

Finis

FinisWolf
04-27-2005, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by hectomaner

no, 1

well 1 white ora.

1 black ora as well

Was it a raffled one Hect? Seems you have the info... so give ...

Finis

Kitsun
04-27-2005, 04:10 PM
Guess I need to clear up my listing a bit. There's unlocking the normal off-shelf stuff. And Khal released the really uber unlocked 6x ones. Those're the teleporters.

FinisWolf
04-27-2005, 04:13 PM
Ahh, Khal came to my room, and delivered mine, damn bastard didn't hook me up... ::mutters:: I woulda so loved to of given my paladin a 6X good weapon (definetly not uber), since he owns a 5X eonake fal, the 4X white ora just isn't all that to him, but he has two. O well, its still cool.

Finis

hectomaner
04-27-2005, 05:07 PM
yeah, only 1 of the white ora's teleports, goes to diety shrine if one is available in that realm, if not i'm sure some default location. also has perm +3 wisdom bonus, and is 6x

1 in black ora as well

FinisWolf
04-27-2005, 10:24 PM
ok, thanks Hect...

Finis

hectomaner
05-01-2005, 03:11 PM
i won this on the second run

Hurling:
1 Box that made sancted daggers/darts

looking to sell it, thought it was blessed, not sancted, so i got no use for it, if anyone wants to buy it U2U me

Kitsun
05-01-2005, 03:15 PM
I thought it was a little quirky to have a box make sancted tossables.

hectomaner
05-01-2005, 03:52 PM
well, i know some hurling paladins, but yes, it is

fallenSaint
05-07-2005, 07:52 AM
As far as the crit weighted bow that Lirion raffled off the way he described it was in most peoples hands the sighting was just under that of Sephwir, when held by a Sylph or Halfling that sighting was then doubled.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
05-07-2005, 08:50 AM
I'd kill for the halfling bow :(

fallenSaint
05-07-2005, 10:10 AM
Heh I guess it would be nice for the hobbits and sylphs, Im rather enjoying my pseudo ebow right now not sure if all the sighting the world would make up for it.

rupa
06-01-2005, 06:50 AM
I got the 5x black ora morning star from the raffle on the second run, and this run I got the the raffled spell prep phrase. It would have been great fun if we could have written it ourselves.

Kinda weak as it is, IMHO. Woulda preferred to win another nifty weapon, but oh well. All three journeys my roommate won a weapon raffle, two chaos bows and one black ora.

AnticorRifling
06-01-2005, 09:44 AM
I traded for the black ora pike that was won. It's sweet.

Nilandia
06-01-2005, 11:30 AM
I'll take your prep phrase if you don't want it, Rupa! :) Wanted it desperately on all three runs and it evaded me each time.

Nilandia

[Edited to clarify wording. I'm a perfectionist like that.]

[Edited on 6/1/2005 by Nilandia]

AnticorRifling
06-23-2005, 08:49 PM
I know this is a bumptastic bump but the other night I got a new message with my black ora pike, something about it talking to me in an unknown language causing something to stir in my chest. Now today when I went hunting the flare max seems to have gone from 35 to 50.

It might be that these babies are bonding weapons that take awhile to get used to the master. Sure they are cursed, hurt you, etc. but so far it's mana regen, big flares, and cool scripts. As more happens later on I'll update. Let me know if any other black ora owners have seen something like this as well.

w00t