PDA

View Full Version : 6x Double Leather/Two-6x shield/5x blessable OHE for sale

Pops
04-19-2005, 06:46 PM
A few items for sale....post here, U2U or email to xrobidartx@yahoo.com. Thanks, Pops:cool::cool: The bidding will remain open until 9:00 edt, Sunday, April 24, 2005!!

Some fitted ruby-trimmed leathers with a magnificent drake tooled on the left breast –Your careful inspection of some fitted ruby-trimmed leathers with a magnificent drake tooled on the left breast allows you to conclude that it is soft leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head. You touch the crystal with one hand, your ruby-trimmed leathers in the other hand. Tiny sparks of brilliant golden light dance across your leathers. An indigo beam (6x, I believe) shoots up from your leathers toward the ceiling. A shrill, piercing note sounds, echoing through the room. mb: 2.5M bo:3.0M

A fiery scarlet buckler -- Your careful inspection of a fiery scarlet buckler allows you to conclude that it is a medium shield (not sure if converted). Careful examination indicates the scarlet buckler has a base strength of 45 and a base durability of 165. You touch the crystal with one hand, your scarlet buckler in the other hand. Tiny sparks of brilliant golden light dance across your buckler. An indigo beam (6x, I believe) shoots up from your buckler toward the ceiling. Weighs 8 pounds. mb: 1.75M bo:2.0M cb:1.75M

A glistening sea-blue buckler -- Your careful inspection of a a glistening sea-blue buckler allows you to conclude that it is a medium shield (not sure if converted). Careful examination indicates the sea-blue buckler has a base strength of 45 and a base durability of 165. You touch the crystal with one hand, your sea-blue buckler in the other hand. Tiny sparks of brilliant golden light dance across your buckler. An indigo beam (6x, I believe) shoots up from your buckler toward the ceiling. Weighs 8 pounds. mb: 1.75M bo:2.0M cb: 1.75M

A silver-edged black rolaren backsword -- Careful examination indicates the black rolaren backsword has a base strength of 95 and a base durability of 225. You touch the crystal with one hand, your black rolaren backsword in the other hand. Tiny sparks of brilliant golden light dance across your backsword. A blue beam (5x, I believe) shoots up from your backsword toward the ceiling. Weighs 5 pounds and is blessable. mb: 750K bo: 1M cb: 875K

[Edited on 4-20-2005 by Pops]

[Edited on 4-21-2005 by Pops]

Pops
04-20-2005, 10:24 AM
Added a timeframe for the auction, as well as revised prices for the leather armor and shield. And, needed to do the Bump!! Regards, Pops :cool::cool::cool:

FinisWolf
04-20-2005, 06:23 PM
I'll offer 3.5 million for all three.

Finis

Pops
04-20-2005, 11:23 PM
FinisWolf, thanks for the offer, but it is too low. Anyways, have bids on the backsword and added another 6x shield.

Regards....Pops:cool::cool::cool:

FinisWolf
04-21-2005, 04:40 AM
Can't blame a merchant for trying. ::wink::

Finis

Pops
04-21-2005, 09:59 AM
Finis....I would not expect less from you. Not getting any bites on the items, save for the backsword. No need to sell them, but may end up just wanting to get rid of them. So, maybe we can make a deal...at some later date. If not, my lockers will remain FULL of stuff.

Regards, Pops:cool::cool::cool:

Pops
04-22-2005, 10:11 AM
3 days left.....bump! Good deals here...better than any shop in the lands!!

Regards, Pops