PDA

View Full Version : Neutral Pantheon Intercession Gem, preferrably the Huntress

groverevorg
04-09-2021, 09:13 AM
Looking for a Neutral Pantheon devoted cleric to make an intercession gem, ideally someone devoted to the Huntress but I'm just going to assume that's impossible to find. Unless I manage to find someone devoted to the huntress, i'm gonna have to track down 2 other clerics as well, so if you are devoted to Zelia, Gosaena, The Huntress, Arachne, and Aeia, as well as unconverted clerics and clerics converted to "other", and can make the gem or at least cast 325 please let me know.

ps I'm SHOCKED there isn't a simucoin potion for this...

Nothing
04-09-2021, 09:19 AM
Ask around River's Rest.... there are several Clerics devoted to Aeia, though I can't recall the last time I heard of one devoted to the Huntress. If my cleric was higher level I could make one for Aeia, but he doesn't have the lores for it yet.

Whirlin
04-09-2021, 09:20 AM
I can offer Arachne... But, I dunno if you're going to use it to convert to Huntress... That seems counterintuitive.

groverevorg
04-09-2021, 09:37 AM
Thematically yeah, that's a bad look, probably the worst look as far as possible intercession goes (yay neutral), mechanically though it may be tough to not get an Arachne cleric involved seems like there aren't many around in the neutral pantheon

Mikalmas
04-09-2021, 11:23 AM
Thematically yeah, that's a bad look, probably the worst look as far as possible intercession goes (yay neutral), mechanically though it may be tough to not get an Arachne cleric involved seems like there aren't many around in the neutral pantheon

Mikalmas is neutral pantheon (Gosaena). If you can get a total of three from the neutral pantheon to wave a gem at you, you can use it to convert to anyone in the neutral list. I can make a gem for you any time, just let me know.

groverevorg
04-09-2021, 11:41 AM
Thank you, that would be great! also slightly thematically not the best (was gosaena originally, forsake thinking there was a potion to switch), but like I said, I think it'd be tough to find RP favorable scenario. You can find me in game/lnet as Greenshadow or on discord the_skeptic#1791