PDA

View Full Version : Are these worth anything?

Vesago
03-29-2021, 11:04 PM
Just looking through lockers and im curious.

a cobweb-covered jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim
a mithril juggernaut pin

Thanks

dszabo
03-29-2021, 11:07 PM
If the cloak is one of the ones with spiders in it, and attuning, then yes, it's worth several million, maybe more, depending on the capacity/weight.

I am unsure of the pin.

Vesago
03-29-2021, 11:34 PM
If the cloak is one of the ones with spiders in it, and attuning, then yes, it's worth several million, maybe more, depending on the capacity/weight.

I am unsure of the pin.

It is the one with the spiders, but i don't know anything about attuning. How do you determine what it holds?

RAR
03-29-2021, 11:36 PM
I think the jugg pin is from when the Juggernaut (dwarven merchant earth machine) visited in icemule a long time ago. I kind of remember it being attuned but double check. I think it rumbles when you rub it. Awesome keepsake. I remember getting somewhat crit padding added to Taar's double leathers during that visit...I was in Heaven...good old days.

Candor
03-30-2021, 01:02 AM
I think the jugg pin is from when the Juggernaut (dwarven merchant earth machine) visited in icemule a long time ago. I kind of remember it being attuned but double check. I think it rumbles when you rub it. Awesome keepsake. I remember getting somewhat crit padding added to Taar's double leathers during that visit...I was in Heaven...good old days.

It is definitely from the Juggernaut - I was also there (1996 I think) and still have my pin. My memory is that it was docked at the Landing, but this was a long time ago - I could be wrong.

wolfsage
03-30-2021, 12:47 PM
It is the one with the spiders, but i don't know anything about attuning. How do you determine what it holds?

INSPECT it.

bluecenterlight
03-30-2021, 05:49 PM
The cloak has a neat spider themed script. Note:they aren't the kind that you can add to/get stuff for you. Currently 3 for sale on PS (5m-7m).

Info on verb traps: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?51076-jet-black-spidersilk-cloak-edged-with-silver-silk-trim-attuning-scripty-cloak

For Sale in Playershops:https://ps.lichproject.org/items?s=Spidersilk+cloak+edged&f=F_B

Aluvius
03-30-2021, 08:50 PM
The first couple of trips the jugg was in the landing, I think it did make at least one trip to icemule though that could also have been the icemule opening merchants I'm thinking of.

The pin is indeed attuned, I think character not account.

Frebble
03-30-2021, 09:05 PM
The juggernaut pin is attuned for the RUB script, but not for the weird SHOW PIN TO <PLAYER> script.

You show PLAYER your juggernaut pin.
PLAYER stares intently at her mithril juggernaut pin. PLAYER's eyes glaze over and a slight smile plays across her lips.

They see:

Frebble shows you a mithril juggernaut pin, which he is wearing. The gleaming mithril pin is a souvenir from the one and only Enormous Mithril Juggernaut. The Juggernaut, home to a clan of dwarven craftsmen, travels on and under the world of Elanthia. Few can brag to have seen the Juggernaut, much less been inside it.