PDA

View Full Version : Dieandra Cooks!

SpunGirl
04-12-2005, 01:22 AM
So tonight at the Festival of Contemplation there was a cooking contest. Naessi encouraged Dieandra to enter, despite the fact that Dieandra has never cooked a thing in her life.

Here are the results:

(Dieandra angrliy places her dish before the judges. A half-burnt, half-raw chunk of bass lodged in a wine soaked ball of rice rests on an upside-down bronze dish. A poorly-sliced loaf of bread sits next to the rice ball, a carrot perched atop a chunk of cheese crowning the bread. The faint and disturbing scent of charred mushrooms lingers around the dish.)

-K

Toxicvixen
04-12-2005, 01:24 AM
Hey! I have servants to cook for me! :D

FinisWolf
04-12-2005, 02:00 AM
Thats cool..., great creativity!

Finiswolf

YancyDC
04-12-2005, 07:59 PM
Pretty funny, what were the other dishes?

SpunGirl
04-12-2005, 08:06 PM
Well, you had to use all the ingredients given, which were (if I remember correctly) some rice, a bottle of wine, a slab of sea bass, a loaf of oatmeal bread, and some goat cheese. Then there was a sack you could pick three extra things from, and it had rosemary, carrots, mushrooms, water chestnuts, red currants and seaweed.

Naessi made a stew from carrots, sea bass and rosemary. Then she toasted the bread in thin slices and made a spread of mushed rice, goat cheese and red currant puree. Doesn't sound very good, but Naessi isn't much of a cook either.

-K

drigore
04-12-2005, 08:09 PM
All the dishes are listed here.

www.gemstone.game-host.org/festivalofcontemplation/tbd_contestants.htm