PDA

View Full Version : Since people keep asking.. Open to taking offers on Death Flaring UAC set.

Pages : [1] 2 3

jhsu
03-07-2021, 05:00 PM
Since people keep asking.. Open to taking offers on Death flaring UAC set. Open to selling gauntlet and boots separately or together as a set.

some black mesh-covered xazkruvrixis gauntlets
some black mesh-covered xazkruvixis boots - yes, it's misspelled but thought it be nice to keep it like that.

https://gswiki.play.net/Xazkruvrixis

Gauntlet/Boots: +25, 4CER damage weighting, Death Flare. I'll be adding 20 services of damage weighting for fun due to new wps window.

I Flurry of Blows and have death flared up to 5 critters in a single mstrike. Have yet to hit the sixth but one day..

Open to answering any questions.

SonoftheNorth
03-07-2021, 05:23 PM
I have a question how do you blatantly afk script all night and never get in trouble. You capped on May 27th, 2020 and have 652,684,091 fame already. To put that in perspective Roblar has 1,083,361,898 fame.

caelric
03-07-2021, 05:36 PM
Asking the real questions!!!

gs4Pawn
03-07-2021, 05:37 PM
Funny,

He *ALWAYS* responds when I reach out to him, why does this scripting stuff keep popping up?

I mean I've reached out to him at least 30 times in the last year, and almost everytime I die he reaches out to me?

So what gives?

SonoftheNorth
03-07-2021, 05:54 PM
Funny,

He *ALWAYS* responds when I reach out to him, why does this scripting stuff keep popping up?

I mean I've reached out to him at least 30 times in the last year, and almost everytime I die he reaches out to me?

So what gives?

Yup everyone disregard the 600m+ fame in less than a year, this dude had him respond on lnet.

Fortybox
03-07-2021, 05:55 PM
Funny,

So what gives?

Because he does. I've seen it firsthand when he was afk forever hunting day/night in Nelemar. Sounds like Simu is finally doing something about it and he wants to cash out.

gs4Pawn
03-07-2021, 06:04 PM
I'm pretty sure almost everyone afk's one time or another.

Fortybox
03-07-2021, 06:23 PM
I'm pretty sure almost everyone afk's one time or another.

He would die from implosion in Nelemar and be unresponsive at tower. Then he became "super smart" and put on his kill switch...except you still see the messaging if you're at the tower.

adred
03-07-2021, 06:26 PM
Why so care

lexbubba
03-07-2021, 07:46 PM
100m let me know where to meet you

LukeDuke
03-07-2021, 07:57 PM
Whether or not someone is at their keyboard has absolutely no effect on me.

Vorpodu
03-07-2021, 08:44 PM
Whether or not someone is at their keyboard has absolutely no effect on me.

who has a better chance at legendary feeder drops? the 5 account afk ma group that just goes 24 hours, or the 1 account at his computer playing by the rules for maybe a few hours a day?

edit: and please try to remember, every high end item in the game translates to hundreds if not thousands of real life dollars. tell me again how afk script hunting doesnt effect you?

LukeDuke
03-07-2021, 09:17 PM
The person has to be at their computer to receive a legendary drop, right?

edit: If they aren't at their computer, they won't get the feeder drop. The way I understand it is once a person hits the loot cap, they won't get a feeder drop. Also, aren't legendary feeder drops only in capped areas?

Even with a capped character, people away from their keyboards really don't affect me much.

Doomsday
03-07-2021, 10:48 PM
Im seriously interested depending on price. If you get a price in mind let me know

gs4Pawn
03-08-2021, 12:40 AM
I've never won anything except for a Padding raffle that I gave away, So. /shrug.

I'm not going to get a hard-on because someone might win something I want

Gizmo
03-08-2021, 12:45 AM
The person has to be at their computer to receive a legendary drop, right?

edit: If they aren't at their computer, they won't get the feeder drop. The way I understand it is once a person hits the loot cap, they won't get a feeder drop. Also, aren't legendary feeder drops only in capped areas?

Even with a capped character, people away from their keyboards really don't affect me much.

You can be AFK and get a feeder drop, no problem at all

But yes, if at the HARD cap for loot, a person will not be able to get a legendary loot

Legendary loot can drop from any creature 90+ capable of dropping loot/gems etc

khorpulent
03-08-2021, 10:12 AM
I have a question how do you blatantly afk script all night and never get in trouble. You capped on May 27th, 2020 and have 652,684,091 fame already. To put that in perspective Roblar has 1,083,361,898 fame.

For the sake of fairness, I checked my records and see that he has only gained 517m fame in the past 11 months. A mere 1.5m fame/day is a perfectly reasonable average, don't you think? I feel confident that he was at the keyboard to witness the death of each of the ~500,000 creatures he has killed during that timeframe. It's only about 1,500 mobs a day.

caelric
03-08-2021, 10:22 AM
It's only about 1,500 mobs a day.

That's not murderhobo level anymore, that's genocidehobo.

POWPOW
03-08-2021, 10:52 AM
What's the flare rate? Are these player enchantable?

hamsquatch
03-08-2021, 10:56 AM
I’d agree that it’s annoying since these items translate into real dollars.

I have 16 million fame and I started on EarthLink, I think I’m losing at gemstone.

SonoftheNorth
03-08-2021, 11:20 AM
I have 16 million fame and I started on EarthLink, I think I’m losing at gemstone.

You must not afk script, big mistake apparently

jhsu
03-08-2021, 12:10 PM
Standard flare rate from what I can tell. Yes, they are enchantable and can be ensorc. The fun part is actually working on the weighting and figuring out what Cat D script to throw on it since UAC has quite a bit of restrictions.

The Death set has helped increased killing speed.. And it feels nice to see it flare on the 5th or 6th mstrike hit on a critter after it's beaten you up; maximum punishment. There are quite a few people who still kill faster.. Here's a breakdown since I still don't understand why the math is so hard for some of you.

Critters I hunt provide 1k +/- fame per. At 1m fame/day /1000 /8 hours /60 minutes = about 2 critters per minute. If you want to go with the warped figures some others have said, then it's 3 critters per minute.

I know it's very difficult to kill 2-3 critters in a minute.. Especially when you see DR Arena times of under 2 minutes.. Since I've had a lot of help from other players in the past, I'm more than happy to share what I've learned but it involves hotkeys, the up arrow, a lot of time reading the wiki, and talking to other nice adventurers in the game.

GLHF

audioserf
03-08-2021, 12:25 PM
;bigshot

ftfy

SonoftheNorth
03-08-2021, 12:25 PM
it involves hotkeys, the up arrow, a lot of time reading the wiki, and talking to other nice adventurers in the game.

Lmao ok

khorpulent
03-08-2021, 01:08 PM
Critters I hunt provide 1k +/- fame per. At 1m fame/day /1000 /8 hours /60 minutes = about 2 critters per minute. If you want to go with the warped figures some others have said, then it's 3 critters per minute.

Exactly. That's what makes this fellow a true champion. He's not satisfied with perpetually hunting for a mere 8 hours a day. True champions hunt without stopping (while carefully monitoring the game environment) for 12+ hours a day. The rest of you plebs need to step up your game.

gs4Pawn
03-08-2021, 01:18 PM
Speaking of Fame I knew a few folks that got 55m+ in fame from DR. I'm sure they got higher then that.

Gizmo
03-08-2021, 01:25 PM
I mean...COVID...work from home....Single life....Alot of nerds can pull it off if they wanted to..

Rjex
03-08-2021, 01:34 PM
Speaking of Fame I knew a few folks that got 55m+ in fame from DR. I'm sure they got higher then that.

And let us not forget the cautionary tale of Hoy, who rose so high that the sun burned his wings and he fell into the great abyss.

Yakushi has -2,138,440,821 fame.

SoulSeer
03-08-2021, 02:29 PM
The gm's are alerted when the feeder drops a legendary item. They will script check you if they think you may be afk. The first legendary drop in OTF was taken away because the player did not pass a script check right after he found the prize.

Ewayn
03-08-2021, 02:36 PM
Yay or nay: this UAC set is the best modern day-created (i.e., excluding some of those super old items) PvP item in the game. I think so because it leverages the broken UAC system.

Rjex
03-08-2021, 02:40 PM
The gm's are alerted when the feeder drops a legendary item. They will script check you if they think you may be afk. The first legendary drop in OTF was taken away because the player did not pass a script check right after he found the prize.

When I won a legendary I didn't get any kind of check, so it's definitely not 100%.

Yay or nay: this UAC set is the best modern day-created (i.e., excluding some of those super old items) PvP item in the game. I think so because it leverages the broken UAC system.

Pretty much.

drumpel
03-08-2021, 02:53 PM
I’d agree that it’s annoying since these items translate into real dollars.

Not sure what Earthlink has anything to do with playing Gemstone. Earthlink is still an active company as far as I'm aware.

I setup my cable internet with Earthlink around 2005 and all they did was source my internet through Comcast. I went through Earthlink for about the first 5 years and after that they sold off their customer accounts to Comcast and I've been Comcast/Xfinity customer since around 2010 or so.

SonoftheNorth
03-08-2021, 03:28 PM

What if no GMs are on duty at the time it drops

Donquix
03-08-2021, 03:51 PM
They busted the first person because they had the drop rate cranked up to guarantee the first drop pretty quickly, probably to check to ensure it was working and/or as a fun thing to congratulate the first winner. Then they were afk and it was like OOPSIE POOPSIE.

I doubt there is anything ensuring a gm is present or cares when a drop happens, but I also would you know...put very robust safeguards around my character behavior based on the drop messaging / item if I were inclined to afk script.

zennsunni
03-08-2021, 05:33 PM
Yup everyone disregard the 600m+ fame in less than a year, this dude had him respond on lnet.

I guarantee you that if you afk-scripted for a year straight 24/7, your account would be banned (i.e. you'd get popped 4 times).

Fortybox
03-08-2021, 05:42 PM
I guarantee you that if you afk-scripted for a year straight 24/7, your account would be banned (i.e. you'd get popped 4 times).

Nah, he did most of it in Nelemar close to and after cap.

Vorpodu
03-08-2021, 07:21 PM
Standard flare rate from what I can tell. Yes, they are enchantable and can be ensorc. The fun part is actually working on the weighting and figuring out what Cat D script to throw on it since UAC has quite a bit of restrictions.

The Death set has helped increased killing speed.. And it feels nice to see it flare on the 5th or 6th mstrike hit on a critter after it's beaten you up; maximum punishment. There are quite a few people who still kill faster.. Here's a breakdown since I still don't understand why the math is so hard for some of you.

I know it's very difficult to kill 2-3 critters in a minute.. Especially when you see DR Arena times of under 2 minutes.. Since I've had a lot of help from other players in the past, I'm more than happy to share what I've learned but it involves hotkeys, the up arrow, a lot of time reading the wiki, and talking to other nice adventurers in the game.

GLHF

your math is off. i calculated 510m xp in 270 days at 8 hours a day. you would have to kill ~4 a minute NONSTOP for 8 hours every single day. Id say its not impossible but highly unlikely. you wouldnt never rest to absorb, never stop to sell anything.

caelric
03-08-2021, 07:24 PM
He plays more than 8 hours a day.

Vorpodu
03-08-2021, 07:25 PM
im just using the numbers he said.

LukeDuke
03-08-2021, 07:34 PM
You can be AFK and get a feeder drop, no problem at all

But yes, if at the HARD cap for loot, a person will not be able to get a legendary loot

Legendary loot can drop from any creature 90+ capable of dropping loot/gems etc

I thought the first legendary feeder drop was not given to the person who found it because they were AFK.

Gizmo
03-08-2021, 07:38 PM
I thought the first legendary feeder drop was not given to the person who found it because they were AFK.

Sure, that was the very first one....

Fortybox
03-08-2021, 08:06 PM
your math is off. i calculated 510m xp in 270 days at 8 hours a day. you would have to kill ~4 a minute NONSTOP for 8 hours every single day. Id say its not impossible but highly unlikely. you wouldnt never rest to absorb, never stop to sell anything.

That’s literally all he did. Nonstop killing in Nelemar on auto pilot. Only time he’d leave was if he died or had to unload treasure.

He didn’t even bother to maximize his monk skills. Fought with 102 up constantly with a low UAF when he didn’t need to, lol.

ElevenElven
03-09-2021, 04:05 PM
He's now doing it in OTF.

SonoftheNorth
03-09-2021, 06:46 PM

Doubtful, gs4pawn said he responded on lnet one time so he clearly doesn't just run bigshot 22 hours a day

gemstonefella
03-09-2021, 06:54 PM
Because he does. I've seen it firsthand when he was afk forever hunting day/night in Nelemar. Sounds like Simu is finally doing something about it and he wants to cash out.

Without a doubt.

Fortybox
03-09-2021, 07:10 PM

Don’t worry. He will eventually respond when he is back from being afk by saying he never wanted to respond to you cuz you’re a troll.

Gizmo
03-09-2021, 07:11 PM
Just report and move on mostly. Eventually they'll do something about it.

But it fathoms me at how MANY people afk script in this game and it's not a policy enforced as well as it should be

Fortybox
03-09-2021, 07:15 PM
Just report and move on mostly. Eventually they'll do something about it.

But it fathoms me at how MANY people afk script in this game and it's not a policy enforced as well as it should be

Reporting is for losers. Don’t be a snitch.

Gizmo
03-09-2021, 07:15 PM
Reporting is for losers. Don’t be a snitch.

I mean, so is posting half the shit on these forums, but alas, unavoidable

budartagnan
03-10-2021, 12:17 AM

Just as a point of reference - my wizard in shattered, going 24/7, well over 2x cap now - who hunts using 519 and rapid fire (thereby killing 40 creatures per 2 minute hunt)...gained 475m fame in the last 256 days.

gained in exp avg/h fame avg/h
--------------- --------- ------ ----------- -------
256d 7h 35m 9,537,136 1,550 475,873,192 77,357

gs4Pawn
03-10-2021, 12:27 AM
Doubtful, gs4pawn said he responded on lnet one time so he clearly doesn't just run bigshot 22 hours a day

Thats an incorrect quote. Why did you FoxNews/CNN what I said and twist it to push your point?

jhsu
03-10-2021, 11:40 AM
Clearly I'm the only person who uses bigshot.. and per the mathematical prowess of the math savants, I MUST run it 24/7 for the last 270 days of my existence in Elanthia (TY for making me feel young in this world) else how can I possibly reach such impossible fame numbers.. I like doing the impossible so I'll continue doing Epic Sh*t, so we get to see cool things in this lovely Elanthia :).

@Ewayn - I did a lot of research since there was a big gap in UAC gear vs Pure gears.. Well until the UAC Death set and then Animal stuff came out. Animal stuff are nice, and then the GMS made it even better being able to generate combos from "like" gears; Weapon/Armor/Shield. This Death set is very sweet. I truly appreciate this Death set.

Again. People who are interested, feel free to PM offers. Considering Cash, Trades, Silver, BS combos. Feel free to PM in game but as you know.. I will never respond since the
Math Savants deem it impossible for me to be "in-game"

Love,
The Flarer of Death

SonoftheNorth
03-10-2021, 11:47 AM
I like doing the impossible so I'll continue doing EPIC SH*T, so we get to see cool things in this lovely Elanthia :).

You lucked into a set of death metal ucs gear they said they wouldn't make because of a GM fuckup (are you implying there was some sort of collusion?) and then afk scripted with 102 up, what epic shit do you do exactly? You begged every monk in the game how to play your class while running around with trollclaws and shit before that.

jhsu
03-10-2021, 12:04 PM
Ah.. so math and reading comprehension is difficult for you. I'm sorry.. I was referring to my impossible fame gain you and the math savant crew keep trolling me about.

You make 102 sound like the "devil's spell".. What is wrong with 102? Ah yes, the "sh*t" I was testing turned out a lot of information, it was Epic information.. for me at least.

Whatever happened.. this Death set exists.. I've gotten to try it out this set and eventually as time passes by and our bodies get stiffer and our hair less wavy, someone else will and then someone after that will.

So.. wait.. you don't like seeing cool things?

SonoftheNorth
03-10-2021, 12:37 PM
I was referring to my impossible fame gain you and the math savant crew keep trolling me about.

Except for the fact that I've interacted with you in nelemar before you moved to OTF and you were non-responsive while hunting 90% of the time and I'd have my familiar follow you for hours with no response, then you would run around asking for wizard spells every 4ish hours then go back afk again until they ran out again, and when you died you would instantly logout(even when imploded and automatically returned to town) and come back several hours (usually 3-4) later and ask for rescues on lnet because you checked on your spellup and realized you had died hours later. You capped in under a year, towncrier posted the date you capped https://www.instagram.com/p/CA4n-61p3lD/ and your current fame Villorn has 658,703,475 fame.......the numbers don't lie. You've only started logging out at all after hitting monk fame 1 and everyone knows it. Doesn't take a savant. Do you really feel like the best monk in the game now?

Crooksncastles
03-10-2021, 01:05 PM
Man all I know is someone asked him how much in private messages and let’s just say these won’t ever sell lol

SonoftheNorth
03-10-2021, 01:16 PM
Is villorn married to a GM so he's immune to script checks and gets made items they won't allow for anyone else, or he's the luckiest dude on earth and caught a GM fucked up on oxycotin during DR?

Tgo01
03-10-2021, 01:25 PM
or he's the luckiest dude on earth and caught a GM fucked up on oxycotin during DR?

What exactly is the story with these items? This type of item was never meant to be created but a GM accidentally made the item and gave it away or what? I'm so confused.

Crooksncastles
03-10-2021, 01:28 PM
What exactly is the story with these items? This type of item was never meant to be created but a GM accidentally made the item and gave it away or what? I'm so confused.

a couple people asked for death metal UAC gear and got denied. When he asked a noob GM, it was made for him.

SonoftheNorth
03-10-2021, 01:28 PM
What exactly is the story with these items? This type of item was never meant to be created but a GM accidentally made the item and gave it away or what? I'm so confused. Yes basically it wasn't allowed on ucs, a bunch of people asked if it could be ucs gear, were told no, villorn bought the ore and it got made(twice) and they let him keep it. So basically the same as if you bought kroderine ore for 30k at DR and made a claidhmore with it 'by accident'.

Tgo01
03-10-2021, 01:34 PM
Weird. GMs take things away or retroactively nerf things all the time, wonder why this was different.

Not that I'm knocking anyone for keeping the item, I mean why not? I'd keep it if the GMs allowed me.

C.Difficile
03-10-2021, 01:45 PM
Weird. GMs take things away or retroactively nerf things all the time, wonder why this was different.

Yeah this is what doesn't add up for me. GMs pull things back pretty routinely, and a refund or redo on the ore for a single person on a mistaken item fixes the problem neatly. But the fact they made an exception for this guy kinda sullies the reputation of the staff and looks sketchy as all get out. Shows theyre not willing to make the hard right choice to ensure the integrity of the game. I like Wyrom but the old PMs would have cracked down on this.

gs4Pawn
03-10-2021, 02:43 PM
pulling back on an item that Cost 6-10,000.00 will create some pushback from finance.

Its not like something previously, your getting into some larger numbers.

Take away players spending that much on items, do you think we'd have as much demand for DR and the like?

SonoftheNorth
03-10-2021, 02:44 PM
pulling back on an item that Cost 6-10,000.00 will create some pushback from finance.

Take away players spending that much on items, do you think we'd have as much demand for DR and the like?

They cost 500k bs and they absolutely have taken away or nerfed more expensive items than that.

gs4Pawn
03-10-2021, 02:49 PM
There were other things done to them up to this point.

Anyways, again its messing with the dynamics of the game.

There are LOTS Of unbalancing items that should be taken away, and were carried for years.

And LOTS that are still in effect.

Jesus, How many billion silvers did Folks with Workshops make off their Workshops, that was more unbalancing then anything.

malmuddy
03-10-2021, 03:04 PM

Actually, pulling back these items likely wouldn't affect the bottom line of the company at all. The refund likely would have been the 1M bloodscrip (if my understanding is correct), not the actual $ spent to get the 1M bloodscrip. That 1M bloodscrip would then be used to buy 1/6 of a SK item or rift boots.

gs4Pawn
03-10-2021, 03:14 PM
Refunding 1m doesn't make a difference, However messing with DR and folks that are spending 10-15k per DR would mess with the bottom line.

Its not the bottom line, its the profitability. Rattle the folks that spend, they spend less. That impacts a lot more then a nerf.

Fleur-de-me
03-10-2021, 03:14 PM
I think the problem is less with the item(s) themselves and more with a general feeling of shenanigans (to put it mildly) that the Staff/GM/Whoever at simutronics ended up creating an item which more than a couple people who asked were implicitly told no you can't make, and then POOF one gentleman seems to have avoided the rule all together that all the rest of us were forced to live with. That, then add on top having to watch someone afk scrip with what seems like impunity while using said item to rocket ahead, and you have hurt feelings.

gs4Pawn
03-10-2021, 03:23 PM
I think the problem is less with the item(s) themselves and more with a general feeling of shenanigans (to put it mildly) that the Staff/GM/Whoever at simutronics ended up creating an item which more than a couple people who asked were implicitly told no you can't make, and then POOF one gentleman seems to have avoided the rule all together that all the rest of us were forced to live with. That, then add on top having to watch someone afk scrip with what seems like impunity while using said item to rocket ahead, and you have hurt feelings.

I can agree with the first part of that, I Hated how folks have gotten the golden path over the years.

Hell, I remember the first time I got a Key to a workshop and a GM ported down and said this ISN'T happening.

WTF? looking back I can see that it was a pretty focused dick move by them. I think that's around the time that I said screw this and quit.

audioserf
03-10-2021, 03:30 PM

This is a good post

beldannon5
03-10-2021, 03:34 PM
Someone crafted a claidhmore a year or 2 ago was in a player shop for cheap I bought it and they took it away. Bums. 4x and all :(

Methais
03-10-2021, 03:38 PM

For what it's worth, Yakushi gained like 400m fame during this past DR.

Fortybox
03-10-2021, 03:40 PM

This is correct.

Fortybox
03-10-2021, 03:40 PM

Through DR. Not endless AFK scripting in Nelemar.

Rjex
03-10-2021, 03:41 PM

Are you're currently just 32,544,755 fame away from joining him on the negative fame list.

malmuddy
03-10-2021, 03:45 PM
Refunding 1m doesn't make a difference, However messing with DR and folks that are spending 10-15k per DR would mess with the bottom line.

Its not the bottom line, its the profitability. Rattle the folks that spend, they spend less. That impacts a lot more then a nerf.

I see your point on this. I would maintain that ultimately, we don't know what would have happened if they pulled back the UAC gear. Maybe the OP doesn't get his UAC gear but crafts other items, and it winds up being exactly the same experience for the buyer and the same profitability for the company. Maybe the OP gets the 1M BS back and decides to buy more simucoins for more BS to get something even higher end. Or maybe the OP gets pissed off and says screw you guys, I'm not spending another dime here.

I go back and forth on the last two. On one hand, we tend to have a lot of emotional investment in the stuff we acquire in this game. So if I don't get my way, I'm taking my ball and going home. On the other hand, I see a lot of people (myself included) throw a lot of RL money at stuff we don't need. Can't get my death UAC gear? No problem, I'll get something else.

gs4Pawn
03-10-2021, 03:49 PM
I'm pretty sure there are lots of us that could have bought a new Tesla X instead of the gear we have!~

Methais
03-10-2021, 03:49 PM
Are you're currently just 32,544,755 fame away from joining him on the negative fame list.

Yes, but I play from work all day though and run around aoe'ing swarms and shit while dragging 2 alts with me for even more swarmage.

I will say that I can't recall any instance where Villorn was being responsive to anything though. I've saved his character from getting killed tons of times from clearing out a room he was stunned/prone in with stuff everywhere, and then it's like...

You wave your oaken wand at Villorn.
1d100: 2 + Modifiers: 335 == 337

The glazed look leaves Villorn.
Cast Roundtime 1 Second.

Villorn stands up.

Villorn just went west.

I don't care if people script though as long as they're not fucking with anything I'm doing.

Tgo01
03-10-2021, 03:52 PM
Clearly the only way we're gonna solve this issue is if the weapons are given to me.

I'll be waiting outside Landing bank.

audioserf
03-10-2021, 03:55 PM
Yes, but I play from work all day though and run around aoe'ing swarms and shit while dragging 2 alts with me for even more swarmage.

I will say though that I can't recall any instance where Villorn was being responsive to anything though. I've saved his character from getting killed tons of times from clearing out a room he was stunned/prone in with stuff everywhere, and then it's like...

You wave your oaken wand at Villorn.
1d100: 2 + Modifiers: 335 == 337

The glazed look leaves Villorn.
Cast Roundtime 1 Second.

Villorn stands up.

Villorn just went west.

I don't care if people script though as long as they're not fucking with anything I'm doing.

That tracks with his time in Nelemar, yeah. In there nonstop, you'll see him die (this was before you could flag your death messaging off) and then some random iteration of time 10 minutes to several hours later he'll hop on the Help channel on Lnet and ask for a pickup.

Methais
03-10-2021, 03:56 PM
That tracks with his time in Nelemar, yeah. In there nonstop, you'll see him die (this was before you could flag your death messaging off) and then some random iteration of time 10 minutes to several hours later he'll hop on the Help channel on Lnet and ask for a pickup.

Decaying is serious business. I remember people in GS3 used to sit dead for days sometimes just to avoid losing 10k exp from decaying. :lol:

Tgo01
03-10-2021, 04:01 PM
I remember people in GS3 used to sit dead for days sometimes just to avoid losing 10k exp from decaying. :lol:

Oh man weren't those the days?

I remember my bard had to decay once up on the mountains in Icemule and I was so sad and so pissed.

Tgo01
03-10-2021, 04:07 PM
(this was before you could flag your death messaging off)

Awesome, I didn't even know this was an option now. Been wanting this for years.

gs4Pawn
03-10-2021, 04:09 PM

I think this is pretty much it for me

I kinda get annoyed at busybodyish people and the conduct police.

I had someone tell me the other day that I shouldn't be wearing an Iceage Pin, and I should have a GM fix it to vultite.

W-T-F.

Methais
03-10-2021, 04:36 PM
Oh man weren't those the days?

I remember my bard had to decay once up on the mountains in Icemule and I was so sad and so pissed.

Back when I was level 19 and like 800 exp away from hitting LORD, I used sign of wracking and decayed because I wasn't paying attention to my spirit.

Talk about a buzzkill. :(

Gizmo
03-10-2021, 04:36 PM
Ah.. so math and reading comprehension is difficult for you. I'm sorry.. I was referring to my impossible fame gain you and the math savant crew keep trolling me about.

You make 102 sound like the "devil's spell".. What is wrong with 102? Ah yes, the "sh*t" I was testing turned out a lot of information, it was Epic information.. for me at least.

Whatever happened.. this Death set exists.. I've gotten to try it out this set and eventually as time passes by and our bodies get stiffer and our hair less wavy, someone else will and then someone after that will.

So.. wait.. you don't like seeing cool things?

You know, you don't have to censor curse words on the PC.

Mom and dad won't see you type them unless they too have accounts here.

adred
03-10-2021, 05:09 PM
Can someone tldr this? Sounds like he is selling xazyakushi gloves and boots and people are shit talking because he uses bigshot in nelemar?

Rjex
03-10-2021, 05:13 PM
Can someone tldr this? Sounds like he is selling xazyakushi gloves and boots and people are shit talking because he uses bigshot in nelemar?

About right. Many got irked cause a bunch of people were explicitly told "no" when they tried to make the same xaz set.

audioserf
03-10-2021, 05:14 PM
He bamboozled a noob GM into making prohibited items and for some reason got to keep them, which on top of a lot of people just already not liking him is a perfect storm for shitposting

adred
03-10-2021, 05:21 PM
Okay got it... sounds like he got lucky... more power to him, usually the players are the ones getting bamboozled by the GMs

NoJobJahmilli
03-10-2021, 05:45 PM
Okay got it... sounds like he got lucky... more power to him, usually the players are the ones getting bamboozled by the GMs

Get a loot cap added about it loser

adred
03-10-2021, 05:47 PM
Get a loot cap added about it loser

You made my day.

jhsu
03-10-2021, 06:15 PM
Almost at 100 posts and over 3k views. This is making my day. Let's keep it going :).

@Ruol - It's not hard to spot people wasting time asking for pricing when they aren't really interested, want to low-ball, or can't put in an offer. That's what your source failed to mention.

Love,
Flarer of Death, The Third Most Hated

Fortybox
03-10-2021, 07:29 PM
Can someone tldr this? Sounds like he is selling xazyakushi gloves and boots and people are shit talking because he afks bigshot in nelemar?

Ftfy

caelric
03-10-2021, 07:33 PM
Real question: what fucking idiot GM came up with the inane name of this ore?

Fortybox
03-10-2021, 07:35 PM

Vishra

Archigeek
03-11-2021, 12:05 AM

This is the real question that needs to be answered.

caelric
03-11-2021, 12:07 AM
Vishra

That would make total sense, except she wouldn't make something with death flares.

Slit-eye
03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
Villorns a good guy. Who cares if he runs a lot of bigshot... it doesn't make any of my interactions with him terrible. I mean - it's death metal. It's not bad stuff.

To answer an earlier question though "are these the best pvp items in the game"? Look at it this way: you get a 1/7th chance to kill the target every swing. Mstrike it and it could be broken. But you can also end a fight with low steel, or enough arm behind a claid or lance. They can also always be dodged.

I guess it's up to your style. Someone like Villorn, it's the best pvp item he can get because he's not going to kill any more efficiently another way. Someone with a solid AS would find more bang elsewhere in PvP... like immolation or a string.

Fortybox
03-11-2021, 09:02 AM
Villorns a good guy. Who cares if he runs a lot of bigshot... it doesn't make any of my interactions with him terrible. I mean - it's death metal. It's not bad stuff.

To answer an earlier question though "are these the best pvp items in the game"? Look at it this way: you get a 1/7th chance to kill the target every swing. Mstrike it and it could be broken. But you can also end a fight with low steel, or enough arm behind a claid or lance. They can also always be dodged.

I guess it's up to your style. Someone like Villorn, it's the best pvp item he can get because he's not going to kill any more efficiently another way. Someone with a solid AS would find more bang elsewhere in PvP... like immolation or a string.

You all keep confusing running with bigshot vs. afk running with bigshot.

Also, GS PvP is stupid.

Methais
03-11-2021, 09:54 AM
To answer an earlier question though "are these the best pvp items in the game"?

The best pvp item in GS is having a faster connection and/or script than your opponent.

drauz
03-11-2021, 12:27 PM
Except for the fact that I've interacted with you in nelemar before you moved to OTF and you were non-responsive while hunting 90% of the time and I'd have my familiar follow you for hours with no response, then you would run around asking for wizard spells every 4ish hours then go back afk again until they ran out again, and when you died you would instantly logout(even when imploded and automatically returned to town) and come back several hours (usually 3-4) later and ask for rescues on lnet because you checked on your spellup and realized you had died hours later. You capped in under a year, towncrier posted the date you capped https://www.instagram.com/p/CA4n-61p3lD/ and your current fame Villorn has 658,703,475 fame.......the numbers don't lie. You've only started logging out at all after hitting monk fame 1 and everyone knows it. Doesn't take a savant. Do you really feel like the best monk in the game now?

Well, thats not creepy...

Since when did fame become such a big deal...

Taernath
03-11-2021, 12:37 PM
Not seeing any EPIC SH*T in this thread, maybe just some UNCOMMON SH*T.

Rjex
03-11-2021, 01:08 PM
I don't think most people actually give a shit that someone has a rare OP item or bigshots all day. It's more about the feeling that we're not all playing by the same rules, or rather suspicions that that is the case. Some people seem to get direct access to top management of GS and get personalized items and service, yet others can't even get a response to an assist for weeks. Some get busted just for spelling up at a table, or healing, or forging, or singing gems, yet others can seemingly afk hunt 24/7 with impunity.

Fleur-de-me
03-11-2021, 01:15 PM
I don't think most people actually give a shit that someone has a rare OP item or bigshots all day. It's more about the feeling that we're not all playing by the same rules, or rather suspicions that that is the case. Some people seem to get direct access to top management of GS and get personalized items and service, yet others can't even get a response to an assist for weeks. Some get busted just for spelling up at a table, or healing, or forging, or singing gems, yet others can seemingly afk hunt 24/7 with impunity.

Exactly. Well said.

audioserf
03-11-2021, 01:16 PM

Yeah

Luntz
03-11-2021, 01:49 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/40/ae/62/40ae624876f174f2a23bec4df1af97be.gif

Tgo01
03-11-2021, 02:01 PM

Someone told me the other day that they were busted by a GM for spelling themselves up at a table. I thought that was crazy.

gs4Pawn
03-11-2021, 02:05 PM

This I can agree with the concept.

Methais
03-11-2021, 02:05 PM
Well, thats not creepy...

Since when did fame become such a big deal...

Ever since I made fame great again #MFGA

jhsu
03-11-2021, 02:30 PM
We are over 100 posts, Yay! I'm happy. If only I get paid to generate posts :)

@Slit-Eye - Pretty much nailed it.
@Drauz - No clue.
@Taernth - Tell that to the people making a big deal about it.
@Rjex - Ah.. I see.. So some people believe I have an advantage so it must be true.. And because it must be true, I should be the target of all this negativity.
@SonoftheNorth - No, even though I'm top Monk fame currently, there's 3-4 other monks who can easily blow past me if they choose to.

I got lucky with this set. As previously mentioned, I truly appreciate it. I've learned more about the game since then and have had so much fun talking with others figuring out what make sense to add on it.

It's silly.. Stalkers are trying to dictate how I should play GS through the non-stop badgering in-game and on PC. The difference is I don't effect your gameplay but you are trying to effect mine.

This post was to more easily field questions since people asked about buying and many asked the same questions. Even some of the people making negative comments have expressed interest in buying. We can all see what direction this went.. I did not need to post this nor do I need to sell it.

Since there is so much controversy about this set, I'll just not field anymore sale asks. I'll finish up existing conversations from those who have expressed interested. Next time I post something, I'll make sure it's something more than just one person had the opportunity to it ;)

Sincerely,
The Flarer of Death, The Third Most Hated

Crooksncastles
03-11-2021, 02:44 PM
Well I mean 25-50 grand for some text items is kinda wild aint it? I mean shit.

Tgo01
03-11-2021, 02:46 PM
Well I mean 25-50 grand for some text items is kinda wild aint it? I mean shit.

Is anyone walking around with 1 million dollars in gear yet?

jhsu
03-11-2021, 02:58 PM
@Crooks - Ask a non-serious question, get a non-serious answer.

Tgo01
03-11-2021, 03:13 PM
Is anyone walking around with 1 million dollars in gear yet?

Speaking of which what are the details on the Rift boots again? Tried to search the Wiki but couldn't find it.

Fleur-de-me
03-11-2021, 03:22 PM
@Rjex - Ah.. I see.. So some people believe I have an advantage so it must be true.. And because it must be true, I should be the target of all this negativity.

Sometimes it is less about whether or not it is actually true that you had an advantage and more about GMs or Staff not giving people a reason to believe that you had. The fact this set exists lends credence to the idea there's some hidden advantage whether ultimately true or not because:

1) Multiple people were flat turned down by different staff to make the exact same items.

2) Despite getting made against the rule numerous people were told existed against making those items, once they were made, they have not been confiscated.

It's more that the very existence of this set seems to defy simutronics own policy, yet they let it stand. That's why so many people cry shenanigans. Ryjex is absolutely right. It's not negativity so much as a feeling the games been rigged. I think anger is natural, even if some of the hostility might be misdirected.

Methais
03-11-2021, 03:25 PM
Estild or Naijin will nerf them one day. Because sooner or later, everything gets nerfed by Estild or Naijin.

Rjex
03-11-2021, 03:36 PM

I think the resentment is just toward the way things are done in GS, not you specifically. Some people get 5-star treatment, others only hear "No", that's just a fact. I didn't even have you specifically in mind when talking about the way GS works, even if we drop this particular case entirely, doesn't really change the greater narrative of how things are done in GS. I know tons of other examples of people having things done that wouldn't be done for others. That's what always annoyed me personally, as a mechanical min-maxer, the realization that you can never catch up to some of those other people, because you're just not in the shoes of those other people. Not even necessarily because there's always something nefarious going on, they could have just gotten lucky, or gotten a good GM on a good day, etc. But the fact remains, different rules apply at different times to different people and it's generally annoying when you're expecting a fair playing field.

Fortybox
03-11-2021, 05:27 PM

Some people just like to watch the world burn and enchant coraesine.

Slit-eye
03-11-2021, 06:09 PM
When was the last time I heard a response in the mechanics discord channel that wasn't "No"? lol

It's very much that people feel there's a disparity between treatment. You can bigshot over half a million fame in less than a year without issue, but Claid bigshots a couple arena runs and gets into a virtual fist fight with Estild. Ryjex speaks truth.

BLZrizz
03-11-2021, 06:20 PM

I'd say more "lightning rod" than "target." Right after a big money festival is a sensitive time, and folks were increasingly frustrated because they were spending big money, generating tons of scrip, and were being told no based on inconsistent and seemingly arbitrary enforcement of policies.

I wouldn't take it too personally, as it's that frustration that is leading to the sharp reaction, combined with unfortunate timing in you putting up for sale the item that whose very existence (and value) results from that poor and inconsistent enforcement.

As an aside, DEV should simply normalize the flare rate of death ore UAC items to a 5 second RT then make it available to everyone. For example, jab at 2 seconds would flare at 2/5ths the rate of a non-UAC xaz item.

Rjex
03-11-2021, 06:24 PM
seemingly arbitrary enforcement of policies

This right here is the essence of GS.

Luntz
03-11-2021, 06:25 PM
This right here is the essence of GS.

https://i.gifer.com/origin/4e/4ee021a1725ddc8208217d6167184390_w200.gif

Fortybox
03-11-2021, 07:01 PM
I'd say more "lightning rod" than "target." Right after a big money festival is a sensitive time, and folks were increasingly frustrated because they were spending big money, generating tons of scrip, and were being told no based on inconsistent and seemingly arbitrary enforcement of policies.

I wouldn't take it too personally, as it's that frustration that is leading to the sharp reaction, combined with unfortunate timing in you putting up for sale the item that whose very existence (and value) results from that poor and inconsistent enforcement.

As an aside, DEV should simply normalize the flare rate of death ore UAC items to a 5 second RT then make it available to everyone. For example, jab at 2 seconds would flare at 2/5ths the rate of a non-UAC xaz item.

If people are mad at him because of the item then they just jelly. It’s the blatant 24/7 afking in combination with the item that’s the problem. Dude needs to be Pathrager’d for 6 months.

Dantx
03-11-2021, 11:05 PM
@SonoftheNorth - No, even though I'm top Monk fame currently, there's 3-4 other monks who can easily blow past me if they choose to.

I highly doubt this, you don't prioritize xp, you have the best mechanical advantage, and you play 12+ hrs per day minimum.

I got lucky with this set. As previously mentioned, I truly appreciate it. I've learned more about the game since then and have had so much fun talking with others figuring out what make sense to add on it.

What blows my mind is how you got the boots made also. It would take 2 HESS redemptions (1 for the gloves 1 for the boots), right? By the same noob GM? Or did you buy the gloves first, then risk getting them stripped - by doing another redemption - to try and get the boots made - which are like 10% as effective as the gloves would be? The most logical answer to all this is you had a pocket GM the entire time giving you inside info that you could get these made.

Not hating, just trying to rationalize how something like this even happens.

Gizmo
03-11-2021, 11:18 PM
GM Intervention. (Which wouldn't be a first). Refund BS spent on said items. Poof problem solved.

But then again, we don't play in a fair playground either a lot of times, given how Yes/No the staff can be when it comes to stuff like this.

Rjex
03-11-2021, 11:28 PM
GM Intervention. (Which wouldn't be a first). Refund BS spent on said items. Poof problem solved.

But then again, we don't play in a fair playground either a lot of times, given how Yes/No the staff can be when it comes to stuff like this.

SGMs and Wyrom have already responded to this issue about a month ago, stating that the items will not be removed or nerfed, so there's that.

Gizmo
03-11-2021, 11:30 PM
SGMs and Wyrom have already responded to this issue about a month ago, stating that the items will not be removed or nerfed, so there's that.

Ah ok.

Remember when GMs used to give away stuff for free to friends on the low low?

Thank god that never happens anymore

Demihuman
03-12-2021, 01:20 PM
Hey Jhsu/Villorn:

I'll not weigh in on everything going on here, but just came to ask that you kindly adjust your scripts to stop dispelling my vines in OTF. I use them to immobilize prey, and unfortunately your character has been eradicating my vines whenever you walk into and through the room. There are no creatures that really cast tangleweed in OTF, only rangers like my char. So if you could remove that from your script it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

D

audioserf
03-12-2021, 01:28 PM
Hey Jhsu/Villorn:

I'll not weigh in on everything going on here, but just came to ask that you kindly adjust your scripts to stop dispelling my vines in OTF. I use them to immobilize prey, and unfortunately your character has been eradicating my vines whenever you walk into and through the room. There are no creatures that really cast tangleweed in OTF, only rangers like my char. So if you could remove that from your script it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

D

Sounds like a reasonable thing that an at the keyboard hunter just using the up arrow and enter would do, not sure why you assume there's a script involved imo, he chats on Lnet sometimes, definitely not afk

Fortybox
03-12-2021, 02:04 PM
Hey Jhsu/Villorn:

Thanks,

D

Well clearly because he doesn't afk script and is actively chatting on lnet every 4 hours it's an RP decision.

SonoftheNorth
03-12-2021, 02:56 PM
Well clearly because he doesn't afk script and is actively chatting on lnet every 4 hours it's an RP decision.

Yeah he is hyperactive on lnet now so people don't know how afk he has been the past year. Once the attention dies down he will return to zombie mode.

zennsunni
03-14-2021, 12:55 PM

I feel exactly like this as well. I got busted for a script check a few weeks ago while I was literally staring at my screen every time I was hunting. The only way it was possible was if I was script checked during slootsell and poolparty (which I thought didn't matter, so I would tune out for that). After seeing multiple people script 24/7 in the Citadel recently, it was pretty hard to swallow.

Tgo01
03-14-2021, 12:59 PM
I feel exactly like this as well. I got busted for a script check a few weeks ago while I was literally staring at my screen every time I was hunting. The only way it was possible was if I was script checked during slootsell and poolparty (which I thought didn't matter, so I would tune out for that). After seeing multiple people script 24/7 in the Citadel recently, it was pretty hard to swallow.

Running ;poolparty is serious business.

zennsunni
03-14-2021, 01:00 PM
Estild or Naijin will nerf them one day. Because sooner or later, everything gets nerfed** by Estild or Naijin.

**except wizards

Fixed that for ya =P

bunnymustdie
03-14-2021, 01:24 PM
Both the game's policy and its enforcement on botting are pretty antiquated. Multi-accounting also exacerbates the issue. I don't think back when Simu created the current policies that they expected many players to be able to bot big MA groups and be able to easily negate script checks, but nowadays players indeed can due to the improvements in scripting capabilities over time. At the recent DR I've seen at least one player running multiple 3 character teams to farm BS. Even if that player was technically following the letters of the botting policy, I'm sure whatever spirit & intent behind said policies got violated and tossed out the window long ago. Simu's current policies & their enforcement just flat out don't work that well if obviously botting characters can go on forever, untouched.

FWIW I don't care when individual or even small groups of characters appear to be scripting, afk or not. It's the big 5+ character MA groups that shits up hunting grounds just by being there that annoys me. Whatever extra subscription money Simu gets out of those groups are acquired at the expense of lost subscriptions from people those big groups drive away from the game.

audioserf
03-14-2021, 01:42 PM
If Simu cracked down on scripting it would cost them money. Anyone running 3+ accounts at once is scripting the bulk of their game time. Make it impossible to script MA hunting and people just cancel their extra accounts or quit entirely.

Tgo01
03-14-2021, 02:02 PM
It's the big 5+ character MA groups that shits up hunting grounds just by being there that annoys me.

This is why I'm thinking of having my guys just do warcamps, an instanced area where I won't cause huge swarms for people who can't handle the huge swarms.

I'm gonna have to see how poor warcamps are though, I ain't gonna earn 1k in silvers per hunt.

Make it impossible to script MA hunting and people just cancel their extra accounts or quit entirely.

I would for sure close all of my accounts if they made it against the rules to multi account. Running a single character became boring for me well over a decade ago. Almost all of the fun I derive from the game anymore is creating scripts for multi characters and to keep improving upon the scripts and trying to do more.

bunnymustdie
03-14-2021, 02:17 PM
This is why I'm thinking of having my guys just do warcamps, an instanced area where I won't cause huge swarms for people who can't handle the huge swarms.

Years ago when I hunted in the icemule area I noticed that you were considerate enough to split your guys up in multiple groups and spread them out in different areas, so not a single area got overwhelmed with many characters at once. I appreciated that.

You might want to consider doing OSA. The big assed ships that can fit 10+ characters on them all cost hundreds of millions of silvers each, but a fully decked out sloop, which can fit 3 characters, cost only about 10m. You can start with a single sloop to try the system out, and if you like it, buy a few more sloops and just spread your team out among several sloops. OSA is doable from the Landing and Solhaven. Compared to my experience when I joined warcamping parties, OSA pays a lot better than warcamps. Loot in OSA depends on the type of pirates you hunt, undeads are poor, humans are average and krolvins are rich - when loot pressure is decent, you can get diamonds and such from the humans & krolvins even without using loot boosts.

Fortybox
03-14-2021, 02:29 PM
Both the game's policy and its enforcement on botting are pretty antiquated. Multi-accounting also exacerbates the issue. I don't think back when Simu created the current policies that they expected many players to be able to bot big MA groups and be able to easily negate script checks, but nowadays players indeed can due to the improvements in scripting capabilities over time. At the recent DR I've seen at least one player running multiple 3 character teams to farm BS. Even if that player was technically following the letters of the botting policy, I'm sure whatever spirit & intent behind said policies got violated and tossed out the window long ago. Simu's current policies & their enforcement just flat out don't work that well if obviously botting characters can go on forever, untouched.

FWIW I don't care when individual or even small groups of characters appear to be scripting, afk or not. It's the big 5+ character MA groups that shits up hunting grounds just by being there that annoys me. Whatever extra subscription money Simu gets out of those groups are acquired at the expense of lost subscriptions from people those big groups drive away from the game.

You're not doing something right if you can't handle more than one creature in an area.

bunnymustdie
03-14-2021, 02:34 PM
You're not doing something right if you can't handle more than one creature in an area.

I can handle it just fine, but it's still a nuisance. It sends a message of "I pay for more accounts, so I get to be more annoying to everyone else" to those on the receiving end of those big MA groups.

Fortybox
03-14-2021, 02:59 PM
I can handle it just fine, but it's still a nuisance. It sends a message of "I pay for more accounts, so I get to be more annoying to everyone else" to those on the receiving end of those big MA groups.

I've always liked it because it means I can fry and get more treasure faster.

bunnymustdie
03-14-2021, 03:35 PM
I've always liked it because it means I can fry and get more treasure faster.

I think a good part of it comes down to each player's class & build. Some classes deal with crowds a lot better than others and would not be as affected by the mobs. Usually when a big MA group has been farming in an area for a while, though, the treasure tend to get pretty bad and I don't tend to see anything decent hunting in such areas, despite the crowd they generate requiring more effort on my part to deal with.

Rjex
03-14-2021, 04:04 PM

Hmm. The only script check I ever failed (out of like 6 or 7), I was running loot selling as well, and general go2 stuff between hunts. I went back through my logs after and I couldn't find where the script check actually happened... at the time I just assumed I overlooked something, and never really pursued it any further. But it might be some GM that gets off on doing sneaky checks, since all the other checks were pretty obvious.

beldannon5
03-14-2021, 05:33 PM
gm's like that should be drawn and quartered (and for those who might take offense to me saying something like that BITE ME). It's ridiculous. afk script checks are supposed to be if you are doing something to gain exp or circumvent stuff in my understanding. Being done with a hunt and selling stuff and getting checked is utter stupidity and those gm's need to be beaten with whips. (unless they like that then whips will be taken away)

gs4Pawn
03-15-2021, 12:25 AM
I got a scripting warning for Unloading Gems at the gemstore. (in fairness there were prob 250 gems I filtered thru).

But thats the same as someone script hunting?

Archigeek
03-15-2021, 12:59 AM
People get reported when they're unloading, when their script hangs up and they leave/return to the gemshop 300 times in a row and piss everyone off. Actually it used to happen more in the locksmiths before the pool. I mostly just ignored it, but it does make it pretty obvious that you aren't at keyboard. A lot of people won't care what you're doing till it causes an annoyance, then you're going to get reported.

Donquix
03-15-2021, 03:18 PM
the ole "i forgot to put silver in my new alts bank account" deathloop on sloot sell / useherbs has claimed a number of people. It's really really annoying to people in the area and it's real obvious you aren't paying attention so that's a surefire way to get shitcanned.

SonoftheNorth
04-15-2021, 04:07 PM

Villorn has 745,566,519 fame.

audioserf
04-15-2021, 04:11 PM

lmao

SonoftheNorth
04-15-2021, 04:17 PM
I wonder which GM he is married to for real

Tgo01
04-15-2021, 04:19 PM
I wonder which GM he is married to for real

All of them.

Helsfeld
04-16-2021, 02:08 AM
50,000 PayPal on both

Rjex
04-16-2021, 06:34 AM
50,000 PayPal on both

gtfo with that lowballing

peam
04-16-2021, 08:12 AM
https://i.imgur.com/MrW5mUX.gif

SonoftheNorth
04-16-2021, 04:21 PM

Villorn has 747,760,008 fame.

audioserf
04-16-2021, 04:25 PM
just walking around doing up+enter, by hand, at the keyboard, farming 2m fame a day, as you do normally

Methais
04-18-2021, 12:48 PM
Fame is about to get nerfed and lose a 0 on the end just like they did last time when Tarakan broke the cap, so that 747m is going to become 74.7m.

khorpulent
04-18-2021, 01:19 PM
I hope this means Yakushi will soon have -210m fame. That'll be like a 1.9b windfall.

Methais
04-19-2021, 11:21 AM
I hope this means Yakushi will soon have -210m fame. That'll be like a 1.9b windfall.

All of that will fix itself when they nerf fame again.

I think they should redo the fame system altogether. Give it some sort of purpose other than just being a leaderboard, even if it doesn't affect actual combat.

SonoftheNorth
04-19-2021, 11:35 AM
Villorn has 747,760,008 fame.

Villorn has 751,558,789 fame.

Taernath
04-19-2021, 11:40 AM
Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know.

audioserf
04-19-2021, 01:04 PM
All of that will fix itself when they nerf fame again.

I think they should redo the fame system altogether. Give it some sort of purpose other than just being a leaderboard, even if it doesn't affect actual combat.

Just make it an exp board and call it a day

Rjex
04-19-2021, 03:54 PM
Just make it an exp board and call it a day

This. Fame is just a more convoluted way of tracking the same thing anyway.

Fleur-de-me
04-19-2021, 03:56 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rjex again

Methais
04-19-2021, 04:31 PM

Healers and lockpickers disagree.

Rjex
04-19-2021, 06:27 PM
Healers and lockpickers disagree.

Methais has 2,146,812,502 fame.
Magic number: 2,147,483,647

You should disappear in about 670k fame, or a few hours of hunting at your rate.

SonoftheNorth
04-19-2021, 09:06 PM
Villorn has 751,558,789 fame.

Villorn has 753,423,294 fame.

Methais
04-20-2021, 10:03 AM
Methais has 2,146,812,502 fame.
Magic number: 2,147,483,647

You should disappear in about 670k fame, or a few hours of hunting at your rate.

That would require me to check in at the inn so I'll just chill at 2b.

Yakushi checked in at like 2.13 and he disappeared off the fame list anyway.

I didn't realize I was that close. Thanks for the reminder.

SonoftheNorth
04-20-2021, 07:49 PM
Villorn has 753,423,294 fame.

Villorn has 756,317,518 fame.

Tgo01
04-20-2021, 07:59 PM
How much fame do you get per kill? Is it like 1000 for like level? 100? I forget.

Rjex
04-20-2021, 08:46 PM
1000, but it's kinda all over the place since few things are exactly like level

Methais
04-21-2021, 10:14 AM
1000, but it's kinda all over the place since few things are exactly like level

It should be 10 per level right now, since level 100 stuff gives 1k fame.

The old system before the Tarakan nerf in GS3 it was 100 per level.

1 level 100 kill = 1000 fame under the current system.

Rjex
04-21-2021, 03:47 PM
It should be 10 per level right now, since level 100 stuff gives 1k fame.

The old system before the Tarakan nerf in GS3 it was 100 per level.

1 level 100 kill = 1000 fame under the current system.

I just remember spending lots of time killing stuff in Nelemar while trying to get to an exact fame value (back when I was going for 555555555), and you can't do it, because for w/e reason they vary and have odd values. Like here are some notes I saved:

# radical - 1010
# defender - 988, 966
# executioner - 966, 911
# combatant - 955, 988
# siren - 988

Helsfeld
04-21-2021, 05:20 PM
My offer of 50k PayPal still stands

SonoftheNorth
04-21-2021, 07:27 PM
Villorn has 756,317,518 fame. 04-20-2021, 07:49 PM

Villorn has 759,494,441 fame.

Rjex
04-21-2021, 07:44 PM
3m fame a day is pretty damn impressive

khorpulent
04-21-2021, 09:31 PM

It's more like 3m a night.

Methais
04-22-2021, 10:17 AM
I just remember spending lots of time killing stuff in Nelemar while trying to get to an exact fame value (back when I was going for 555555555), and you can't do it, because for w/e reason they vary and have odd values. Like here are some notes I saved:

# radical - 1010
# defender - 988, 966
# executioner - 966, 911
# combatant - 955, 988
# siren - 988

I notice that too. Dreaven made a script that tracks fame per kill. It's pretty handy. It's not perfect since it's based off text strings when looting stuff, so it will miss a kill here and there, but it'll stack it onto the next one.

This probably makes no sense. It'll make sense when you use it though. But yeah I do see weird numbers too, as if a critter is level 98.8 or something like that, which I never really understood either.

silence_me

silence = nil
before_fame = nil
current_fame = nil
number = nil

silence = proc {
action = proc { |server_string|
if server_string =~ /^Your personal fame is (.*)\./
number = $1
number = number.split(",")
number = number.join('')
current_fame = number.to_i
nil
elsif server_string =~ /^You are a level .*/
nil
else
server_string
end
}
DownstreamHook.add("#{script.name}_silence", action)
fput "fame"
wait_until { current_fame }
DownstreamHook.remove("#{script.name}_silence")
}

before_dying {
DownstreamHook.remove("#{script.name}_silence")
}

silence.call
while line = get
if line =~ /You search the|as your multicolored soulstone overflows with power|from the elemental and into your multicolored soulstone/
before_fame = current_fame
silence.call
echo "You received #{current_fame - before_fame} fame."
fput "fame"
end
end

You hurl a seething blast of steam at a white sidewinder!
AS: +553 vs DS: +295 with AvD: +44 + d100 roll: +44 = +346
... and hit for 135 points of damage!
Spray of hot water vapors to face causes large blisters. Painful, but at least it obscures the acne.
A white sidewinder writhes uncontrollably before subsiding into stillness.
You feel the unnatural surge of necrotic power wane away.
Cast Roundtime 1 Second.
>

>
--- Lich: sloot active.
You don't have a prepared spell to release!
>
You search the white sidewinder.
It had nothing of interest.
a white sidewinder's flesh slough off its bones, which shatter into glimmering dust.
>
--- Lich: sloot has exited.

>
[fame: You received 988 fame.]

--- Lich: wander active.
Your personal fame is -2,147,185,641.
You are a level 100 Half-Elf Wizard.

Fortybox
04-22-2021, 10:28 AM

Easy to do when you afk all day.

SonoftheNorth
04-22-2021, 06:49 PM
Villorn has 759,494,441 fame. 04-21-2021, 07:27 PM

>Villorn has 762,033,120 fame.

wetsand
04-22-2021, 09:30 PM
I grabbed this last time they broke fame.

Fame List -- All Players -- Rank 1 to 25
2 Methais 1337479310 100 M H-Elf Wiz
3 Cabeus 987576271 43 M Halfl Emp
4 Tsin 944718625 100 M H-Elf Rog
5 Zaoloo 900306476 100 M Human Sor
6 Naseer 893802669 100 M Giant Cle
7 Tarakan 800000291 100 M Human Sor
8 Roblar 785107014 100 M Giant War
9 Melivn 729965673 100 M D-Elf Sor
10 Vindicate 718044467 100 M Giant War
11 Aranthius 678421563 100 M Elf Wiz
12 Hoy 667162875 100 M Halfl Ran
13 Raggler 600350175 100 M Halfl Wiz
14 Ryjex 555555555 100 M Elf Bar
15 Fleurs 555032240 100 F H-Elf Wiz
16 Shimmerain 540318292 100 M D-Elf Sor
17 Aurach 535005301 100 M D-Elf Ran
18 Yakushi 532201614 100 M D-Elf Bar
19 Leafiara 504011533 100 F H-Elf Cle
20 Gob 502966255 100 M Halfl Emp
21 Vrannar 463532232 100 M Elf Wiz
22 Menos 457500345 100 M Elf Pal
23 Wolfloner 442895769 100 M Human Rog
24 Sabreon 440039760 100 M D-Elf Pal
25 Sacru 432867178 100 M Elf Rog

Methais
04-23-2021, 09:46 AM
I grabbed this last time they broke fame.

Fame List -- All Players -- Rank 1 to 25
2 Methais 1337479310 100 M H-Elf Wiz
3 Cabeus 987576271 43 M Halfl Emp
4 Tsin 944718625 100 M H-Elf Rog
5 Zaoloo 900306476 100 M Human Sor
6 Naseer 893802669 100 M Giant Cle
7 Tarakan 800000291 100 M Human Sor
8 Roblar 785107014 100 M Giant War
9 Melivn 729965673 100 M D-Elf Sor
10 Vindicate 718044467 100 M Giant War
11 Aranthius 678421563 100 M Elf Wiz
12 Hoy 667162875 100 M Halfl Ran
13 Raggler 600350175 100 M Halfl Wiz
14 Ryjex 555555555 100 M Elf Bar
15 Fleurs 555032240 100 F H-Elf Wiz
16 Shimmerain 540318292 100 M D-Elf Sor
17 Aurach 535005301 100 M D-Elf Ran
18 Yakushi 532201614 100 M D-Elf Bar
19 Leafiara 504011533 100 F H-Elf Cle
20 Gob 502966255 100 M Halfl Emp
21 Vrannar 463532232 100 M Elf Wiz
22 Menos 457500345 100 M Elf Pal
23 Wolfloner 442895769 100 M Human Rog
24 Sabreon 440039760 100 M D-Elf Pal
25 Sacru 432867178 100 M Elf Rog

When was that taken? I've never seen Kinjaro on the list before. I don't think I've ever heard of him even. :lol:

wetsand
04-23-2021, 11:45 AM
When was that taken? I've never seen Kinjaro on the list before. I don't think I've ever heard of him even. :lol:

7/06/2019. I can't remember specifically what happened but tons of people had either negative fame or 100's of millions more than they should. IE check out number 3.

Methais
04-23-2021, 11:50 AM
7/06/2019. I can't remember specifically what happened but tons of people had either negative fame or 100's of millions more than they should. IE check out number 3.

Oh yeah I remember that now. I forgot what the bug was, but it went insane for a little while.

Rjex
04-23-2021, 01:01 PM
It was mini bosses I think or some level 50 creatures somewhere that produced stupid fame.

SonoftheNorth
04-23-2021, 08:03 PM
>Villorn has 762,033,120 fame. 04-22-2021, 06:49 PM

Villorn has 765,566,915 fame.

SonoftheNorth
04-27-2021, 03:14 PM
Villorn has 765,566,915 fame.

He took the weekend off but he's back at it hard

Villorn has 771,533,811 fame.

SonoftheNorth
04-27-2021, 03:16 PM
Less than 3 months until 1b fame as his going rate unless a GM script checks him which they won't

Berost
04-27-2021, 04:13 PM
He took the weekend off but he's back at it hard

Villorn has 771,533,811 fame.

This is the daily update I did not know I needed in my life. Continue on good sir, and god speed! /salute

Tgo01
04-27-2021, 04:19 PM
This is the daily update I did not know I needed in my life. Continue on good sir, and god speed! /salute

Yeah really. I need a site that tracks his acquired fame by minute, hour, and day.

Methais
04-27-2021, 04:28 PM
Yeah really. I need a site that tracks his acquired fame by minute, hour, and day.

This could be scripted you know...

Tgo01
04-27-2021, 04:44 PM
This could be scripted you know...

Yeah but I'm lazy.

SonoftheNorth
04-27-2021, 05:04 PM

I enjoy doing it, really casts some light onto the favortism that goes on in this "business" they are so worried about power creep etc in

Tgo01
04-27-2021, 05:36 PM
Well this is what I have so far, I'll play with it more later:

Fame at 2021-04-27 17:19:51 -0400: 771,927,946. Fame gained in last minute:
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:20:51 -0400: 771,928,967. Fame gained in last minute: 1021
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:21:51 -0400: 771,934,972. Fame gained in last minute: 6005
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:22:51 -0400: 771,937,925. Fame gained in last minute: 2953
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:23:51 -0400: 771,942,867. Fame gained in last minute: 4942
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:24:51 -0400: 771,945,842. Fame gained in last minute: 2975
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:25:52 -0400: 771,951,156. Fame gained in last minute: 5314
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:26:52 -0400: 771,955,119. Fame gained in last minute: 3963
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:27:52 -0400: 771,959,850. Fame gained in last minute: 4731
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:28:52 -0400: 771,962,715. Fame gained in last minute: 2865
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:29:52 -0400: 771,965,679. Fame gained in last minute: 2964
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:30:53 -0400: 771,970,842. Fame gained in last minute: 5163
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:31:53 -0400: 771,972,997. Fame gained in last minute: 2155
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:32:53 -0400: 771,974,940. Fame gained in last minute: 1943
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:33:53 -0400: 771,979,737. Fame gained in last minute: 4797
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:34:53 -0400: 771,984,605. Fame gained in last minute: 4868

Basically it just checks his fame every minute and notes what his fame was at that minute and how much fame he gained since the previous minute.

SonoftheNorth
04-27-2021, 05:59 PM
Well this is what I have so far, I'll play with it more later:

Fame at 2021-04-27 17:19:51 -0400: 771,927,946. Fame gained in last minute:
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:20:51 -0400: 771,928,967. Fame gained in last minute: 1021
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:21:51 -0400: 771,934,972. Fame gained in last minute: 6005
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:22:51 -0400: 771,937,925. Fame gained in last minute: 2953
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:23:51 -0400: 771,942,867. Fame gained in last minute: 4942
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:24:51 -0400: 771,945,842. Fame gained in last minute: 2975
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:25:52 -0400: 771,951,156. Fame gained in last minute: 5314
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:26:52 -0400: 771,955,119. Fame gained in last minute: 3963
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:27:52 -0400: 771,959,850. Fame gained in last minute: 4731
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:28:52 -0400: 771,962,715. Fame gained in last minute: 2865
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:29:52 -0400: 771,965,679. Fame gained in last minute: 2964
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:30:53 -0400: 771,970,842. Fame gained in last minute: 5163
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:31:53 -0400: 771,972,997. Fame gained in last minute: 2155
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:32:53 -0400: 771,974,940. Fame gained in last minute: 1943
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:33:53 -0400: 771,979,737. Fame gained in last minute: 4797
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:34:53 -0400: 771,984,605. Fame gained in last minute: 4868

Basically it just checks his fame every minute and notes what his fame was at that minute and how much fame he gained since the previous minute.

You are gonna get pulled by his GM wife and told your fame script is creating server lag

Tgo01
04-27-2021, 06:23 PM
You are gonna get pulled by his GM wife and told your fame script is creating server lag

:(

Tgo01
04-27-2021, 06:24 PM
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:35:25 -0400: 771,987,305. Fame gained in last minute:
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:36:25 -0400: 771,989,237. Fame gained in last minute: 1932
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:37:25 -0400: 771,993,090. Fame gained in last minute: 3853
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:38:26 -0400: 771,998,471. Fame gained in last minute: 5381
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:39:26 -0400: 772,002,313. Fame gained in last minute: 3842
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:40:26 -0400: 772,003,279. Fame gained in last minute: 966
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:41:26 -0400: 772,004,842. Fame gained in last minute: 1563
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:42:26 -0400: 772,007,691. Fame gained in last minute: 2849
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:43:27 -0400: 772,010,633. Fame gained in last minute: 2942
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:44:27 -0400: 772,012,609. Fame gained in last minute: 1976
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:45:27 -0400: 772,018,294. Fame gained in last minute: 5685
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:46:27 -0400: 772,021,412. Fame gained in last minute: 3118
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:47:27 -0400: 772,023,490. Fame gained in last minute: 2078
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:48:28 -0400: 772,024,401. Fame gained in last minute: 911
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:49:28 -0400: 772,024,401. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:50:28 -0400: 772,024,401. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:51:28 -0400: 772,025,345. Fame gained in last minute: 944
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:52:28 -0400: 772,028,266. Fame gained in last minute: 2921
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:53:28 -0400: 772,031,113. Fame gained in last minute: 2847
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:54:29 -0400: 772,035,839. Fame gained in last minute: 4726
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:55:29 -0400: 772,037,782. Fame gained in last minute: 1943
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:56:29 -0400: 772,041,822. Fame gained in last minute: 4040
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:57:29 -0400: 772,045,796. Fame gained in last minute: 3974
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:58:29 -0400: 772,049,179. Fame gained in last minute: 3383
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:59:29 -0400: 772,055,020. Fame gained in last minute: 5841
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:00:29 -0400: 772,061,081. Fame gained in last minute: 6061
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:01:30 -0400: 772,064,091. Fame gained in last minute: 3010
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:02:30 -0400: 772,069,064. Fame gained in last minute: 4973
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:03:30 -0400: 772,071,007. Fame gained in last minute: 1943
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:04:30 -0400: 772,076,752. Fame gained in last minute: 5745
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:05:31 -0400: 772,080,108. Fame gained in last minute: 3356
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:06:31 -0400: 772,086,047. Fame gained in last minute: 5939
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:07:31 -0400: 772,090,877. Fame gained in last minute: 4830
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:08:31 -0400: 772,095,553. Fame gained in last minute: 4676
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:09:31 -0400: 772,098,286. Fame gained in last minute: 2733
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:10:32 -0400: 772,104,267. Fame gained in last minute: 5981
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:11:32 -0400: 772,107,297. Fame gained in last minute: 3030
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:12:32 -0400: 772,109,262. Fame gained in last minute: 1965
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:13:32 -0400: 772,113,214. Fame gained in last minute: 3952
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:14:32 -0400: 772,117,177. Fame gained in last minute: 3963
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:15:32 -0400: 772,120,097. Fame gained in last minute: 2920
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:16:33 -0400: 772,126,014. Fame gained in last minute: 5917
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:17:33 -0400: 772,130,043. Fame gained in last minute: 4029
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:18:33 -0400: 772,135,993. Fame gained in last minute: 5950
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:19:33 -0400: 772,140,966. Fame gained in last minute: 4973
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:20:33 -0400: 772,144,918. Fame gained in last minute: 3952
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:21:34 -0400: 772,148,936. Fame gained in last minute: 4018
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:22:34 -0400: 772,153,788. Fame gained in last minute: 4852
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:23:34 -0400: 772,157,663. Fame gained in last minute: 3875
--- Lich: villorn-fame has exited.

See he's not getting fame EVERY minute, there are a whole 2 minutes there he didn't get any fame at all :O

SonoftheNorth
04-27-2021, 06:39 PM
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:35:25 -0400: 771,987,305. Fame gained in last minute:
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:36:25 -0400: 771,989,237. Fame gained in last minute: 1932
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:37:25 -0400: 771,993,090. Fame gained in last minute: 3853
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:38:26 -0400: 771,998,471. Fame gained in last minute: 5381
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:39:26 -0400: 772,002,313. Fame gained in last minute: 3842
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:40:26 -0400: 772,003,279. Fame gained in last minute: 966
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:41:26 -0400: 772,004,842. Fame gained in last minute: 1563
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:42:26 -0400: 772,007,691. Fame gained in last minute: 2849
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:43:27 -0400: 772,010,633. Fame gained in last minute: 2942
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:44:27 -0400: 772,012,609. Fame gained in last minute: 1976
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:45:27 -0400: 772,018,294. Fame gained in last minute: 5685
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:46:27 -0400: 772,021,412. Fame gained in last minute: 3118
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:47:27 -0400: 772,023,490. Fame gained in last minute: 2078
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:48:28 -0400: 772,024,401. Fame gained in last minute: 911
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:49:28 -0400: 772,024,401. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:50:28 -0400: 772,024,401. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:51:28 -0400: 772,025,345. Fame gained in last minute: 944
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:52:28 -0400: 772,028,266. Fame gained in last minute: 2921
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:53:28 -0400: 772,031,113. Fame gained in last minute: 2847
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:54:29 -0400: 772,035,839. Fame gained in last minute: 4726
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:55:29 -0400: 772,037,782. Fame gained in last minute: 1943
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:56:29 -0400: 772,041,822. Fame gained in last minute: 4040
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:57:29 -0400: 772,045,796. Fame gained in last minute: 3974
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:58:29 -0400: 772,049,179. Fame gained in last minute: 3383
Fame at 2021-04-27 17:59:29 -0400: 772,055,020. Fame gained in last minute: 5841
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:00:29 -0400: 772,061,081. Fame gained in last minute: 6061
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:01:30 -0400: 772,064,091. Fame gained in last minute: 3010
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:02:30 -0400: 772,069,064. Fame gained in last minute: 4973
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:03:30 -0400: 772,071,007. Fame gained in last minute: 1943
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:04:30 -0400: 772,076,752. Fame gained in last minute: 5745
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:05:31 -0400: 772,080,108. Fame gained in last minute: 3356
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:06:31 -0400: 772,086,047. Fame gained in last minute: 5939
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:07:31 -0400: 772,090,877. Fame gained in last minute: 4830
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:08:31 -0400: 772,095,553. Fame gained in last minute: 4676
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:09:31 -0400: 772,098,286. Fame gained in last minute: 2733
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:10:32 -0400: 772,104,267. Fame gained in last minute: 5981
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:11:32 -0400: 772,107,297. Fame gained in last minute: 3030
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:12:32 -0400: 772,109,262. Fame gained in last minute: 1965
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:13:32 -0400: 772,113,214. Fame gained in last minute: 3952
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:14:32 -0400: 772,117,177. Fame gained in last minute: 3963
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:15:32 -0400: 772,120,097. Fame gained in last minute: 2920
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:16:33 -0400: 772,126,014. Fame gained in last minute: 5917
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:17:33 -0400: 772,130,043. Fame gained in last minute: 4029
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:18:33 -0400: 772,135,993. Fame gained in last minute: 5950
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:19:33 -0400: 772,140,966. Fame gained in last minute: 4973
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:20:33 -0400: 772,144,918. Fame gained in last minute: 3952
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:21:34 -0400: 772,148,936. Fame gained in last minute: 4018
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:22:34 -0400: 772,153,788. Fame gained in last minute: 4852
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:23:34 -0400: 772,157,663. Fame gained in last minute: 3875
--- Lich: villorn-fame has exited.

See he's not getting fame EVERY minute, there are a whole 2 minutes there he didn't get any fame at all :O

Sloot sell

audioserf
04-27-2021, 07:43 PM
Brilliant. Suggest adding an uptime tracker for his login duration.

Tgo01
04-27-2021, 07:46 PM
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:23:44 -0400: 772,157,663. Fame gained in last minute:
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:24:44 -0400: 772,160,624. Fame gained in last minute: 2961
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:25:44 -0400: 772,163,434. Fame gained in last minute: 2810
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:26:45 -0400: 772,164,356. Fame gained in last minute: 922
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:27:45 -0400: 772,166,288. Fame gained in last minute: 1932
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:28:45 -0400: 772,170,986. Fame gained in last minute: 4698
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:29:45 -0400: 772,174,244. Fame gained in last minute: 3258
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:30:45 -0400: 772,177,087. Fame gained in last minute: 2843
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:31:45 -0400: 772,179,019. Fame gained in last minute: 1932
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:32:46 -0400: 772,183,921. Fame gained in last minute: 4902
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:33:46 -0400: 772,184,954. Fame gained in last minute: 1033
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:34:46 -0400: 772,190,576. Fame gained in last minute: 5622
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:35:46 -0400: 772,192,486. Fame gained in last minute: 1910
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:36:46 -0400: 772,195,340. Fame gained in last minute: 2854
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:37:47 -0400: 772,200,258. Fame gained in last minute: 4918
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:38:47 -0400: 772,203,023. Fame gained in last minute: 2765
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:39:47 -0400: 772,206,494. Fame gained in last minute: 3471
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:40:47 -0400: 772,209,139. Fame gained in last minute: 2645
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:41:48 -0400: 772,212,874. Fame gained in last minute: 3735
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:42:48 -0400: 772,215,435. Fame gained in last minute: 2561
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:43:48 -0400: 772,218,333. Fame gained in last minute: 2898
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:44:48 -0400: 772,221,253. Fame gained in last minute: 2920
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:45:48 -0400: 772,225,051. Fame gained in last minute: 3798
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:46:49 -0400: 772,227,817. Fame gained in last minute: 2766
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:47:49 -0400: 772,231,714. Fame gained in last minute: 3897
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:48:49 -0400: 772,235,688. Fame gained in last minute: 3974
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:49:49 -0400: 772,241,745. Fame gained in last minute: 6057
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:50:49 -0400: 772,245,828. Fame gained in last minute: 4083
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:51:49 -0400: 772,247,716. Fame gained in last minute: 1888
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:52:49 -0400: 772,253,451. Fame gained in last minute: 5735
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:53:50 -0400: 772,256,672. Fame gained in last minute: 3221
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:54:50 -0400: 772,263,879. Fame gained in last minute: 7207
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:55:50 -0400: 772,267,677. Fame gained in last minute: 3798
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:56:50 -0400: 772,272,474. Fame gained in last minute: 4797
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:57:50 -0400: 772,275,482. Fame gained in last minute: 3008
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:58:51 -0400: 772,279,258. Fame gained in last minute: 3776
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:59:51 -0400: 772,281,212. Fame gained in last minute: 1954
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:00:51 -0400: 772,285,006. Fame gained in last minute: 3794
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:01:51 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 5675
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:02:51 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:03:51 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:04:52 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:05:52 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:06:52 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:07:52 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:08:52 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:09:52 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:10:52 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:11:52 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:12:53 -0400: 772,291,691. Fame gained in last minute: 1010
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:13:53 -0400: 772,295,687. Fame gained in last minute: 3996
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:14:53 -0400: 772,299,694. Fame gained in last minute: 4007
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:15:53 -0400: 772,304,310. Fame gained in last minute: 4616
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:16:53 -0400: 772,308,185. Fame gained in last minute: 3875
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:17:54 -0400: 772,312,939. Fame gained in last minute: 4754
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:18:54 -0400: 772,315,804. Fame gained in last minute: 2865
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:19:54 -0400: 772,322,489. Fame gained in last minute: 6685
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:20:55 -0400: 772,325,266. Fame gained in last minute: 2777
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:21:55 -0400: 772,329,097. Fame gained in last minute: 3831
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:22:55 -0400: 772,334,739. Fame gained in last minute: 5642
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:23:55 -0400: 772,335,650. Fame gained in last minute: 911
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:24:55 -0400: 772,340,458. Fame gained in last minute: 4808
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:25:56 -0400: 772,345,222. Fame gained in last minute: 4764
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:26:56 -0400: 772,350,096. Fame gained in last minute: 4874
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:27:56 -0400: 772,353,830. Fame gained in last minute: 3734
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:28:56 -0400: 772,356,855. Fame gained in last minute: 3025
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:29:56 -0400: 772,358,886. Fame gained in last minute: 2031
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:30:57 -0400: 772,362,794. Fame gained in last minute: 3908
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:31:57 -0400: 772,368,447. Fame gained in last minute: 5653
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:32:57 -0400: 772,374,943. Fame gained in last minute: 6496
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:33:57 -0400: 772,378,529. Fame gained in last minute: 3586
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:34:57 -0400: 772,381,416. Fame gained in last minute: 2887
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:35:57 -0400: 772,384,528. Fame gained in last minute: 3112
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:36:57 -0400: 772,387,382. Fame gained in last minute: 2854
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:37:58 -0400: 772,392,091. Fame gained in last minute: 4709
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:38:58 -0400: 772,394,989. Fame gained in last minute: 2898
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:39:58 -0400: 772,398,930. Fame gained in last minute: 3941
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:40:58 -0400: 772,400,873. Fame gained in last minute: 1943
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:41:58 -0400: 772,409,115. Fame gained in last minute: 8242
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:42:58 -0400: 772,415,230. Fame gained in last minute: 6115
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:43:58 -0400: 772,420,953. Fame gained in last minute: 5723
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:44:59 -0400: 772,424,762. Fame gained in last minute: 3809
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:45:59 -0400: 772,429,275. Fame gained in last minute: 4513

Tgo01
04-27-2021, 09:07 PM
This is kind of fun.

Fame at 2021-04-27 19:46:18 -0400: 772,430,155. Fame gained in last minute:
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:47:18 -0400: 772,436,420. Fame gained in last minute: 6265
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:48:18 -0400: 772,442,194. Fame gained in last minute: 5774
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:49:18 -0400: 772,444,170. Fame gained in last minute: 1976
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:50:19 -0400: 772,448,956. Fame gained in last minute: 4786
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:51:19 -0400: 772,453,335. Fame gained in last minute: 4379
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:52:19 -0400: 772,455,223. Fame gained in last minute: 1888
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:53:19 -0400: 772,456,145. Fame gained in last minute: 922
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:54:19 -0400: 772,457,111. Fame gained in last minute: 966
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:55:20 -0400: 772,461,144. Fame gained in last minute: 4033
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:56:20 -0400: 772,466,913. Fame gained in last minute: 5769
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:57:20 -0400: 772,470,700. Fame gained in last minute: 3787
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:58:20 -0400: 772,473,688. Fame gained in last minute: 2988
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:59:20 -0400: 772,476,253. Fame gained in last minute: 2565
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:00:21 -0400: 772,477,219. Fame gained in last minute: 966
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:01:21 -0400: 772,482,840. Fame gained in last minute: 5621
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:02:21 -0400: 772,488,104. Fame gained in last minute: 5264
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:03:21 -0400: 772,490,777. Fame gained in last minute: 2673
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:04:21 -0400: 772,495,562. Fame gained in last minute: 4785
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:05:21 -0400: 772,499,415. Fame gained in last minute: 3853
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:06:22 -0400: 772,502,346. Fame gained in last minute: 2931
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:07:22 -0400: 772,506,265. Fame gained in last minute: 3919
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:08:22 -0400: 772,509,913. Fame gained in last minute: 3648
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:09:23 -0400: 772,513,725. Fame gained in last minute: 3812
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:10:23 -0400: 772,513,725. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:11:23 -0400: 772,515,577. Fame gained in last minute: 1852
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:12:23 -0400: 772,521,268. Fame gained in last minute: 5691
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:13:23 -0400: 772,524,133. Fame gained in last minute: 2865
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:14:23 -0400: 772,525,055. Fame gained in last minute: 922
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:15:24 -0400: 772,527,019. Fame gained in last minute: 1964
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:16:24 -0400: 772,528,933. Fame gained in last minute: 1914
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:17:24 -0400: 772,530,036. Fame gained in last minute: 1103
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:18:24 -0400: 772,533,779. Fame gained in last minute: 3743
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:19:25 -0400: 772,535,502. Fame gained in last minute: 1723
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:20:25 -0400: 772,538,207. Fame gained in last minute: 2705
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:21:25 -0400: 772,544,095. Fame gained in last minute: 5888
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:22:25 -0400: 772,552,689. Fame gained in last minute: 8594
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:23:25 -0400: 772,555,627. Fame gained in last minute: 2938
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:24:25 -0400: 772,557,625. Fame gained in last minute: 1998
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:25:26 -0400: 772,563,517. Fame gained in last minute: 5892
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:26:26 -0400: 772,567,400. Fame gained in last minute: 3883
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:27:26 -0400: 772,573,475. Fame gained in last minute: 6075
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:28:26 -0400: 772,576,461. Fame gained in last minute: 2986
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:29:26 -0400: 772,580,347. Fame gained in last minute: 3886
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:30:27 -0400: 772,580,347. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:31:27 -0400: 772,580,347. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:32:27 -0400: 772,580,347. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:33:27 -0400: 772,584,419. Fame gained in last minute: 4072
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:34:27 -0400: 772,587,515. Fame gained in last minute: 3096
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:35:28 -0400: 772,592,131. Fame gained in last minute: 4616
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:36:28 -0400: 772,594,063. Fame gained in last minute: 1932
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:37:28 -0400: 772,598,373. Fame gained in last minute: 4310
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:38:28 -0400: 772,601,271. Fame gained in last minute: 2898
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:39:28 -0400: 772,603,900. Fame gained in last minute: 2629
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:40:28 -0400: 772,608,587. Fame gained in last minute: 4687
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:41:29 -0400: 772,610,508. Fame gained in last minute: 1921
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:42:29 -0400: 772,613,323. Fame gained in last minute: 2815
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:43:29 -0400: 772,618,014. Fame gained in last minute: 4691
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:44:29 -0400: 772,620,986. Fame gained in last minute: 2972
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:45:29 -0400: 772,620,986. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:46:30 -0400: 772,620,986. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:47:30 -0400: 772,620,986. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:48:30 -0400: 772,620,986. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:49:30 -0400: 772,622,984. Fame gained in last minute: 1998
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:50:30 -0400: 772,627,924. Fame gained in last minute: 4940
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:51:30 -0400: 772,629,988. Fame gained in last minute: 2064
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:52:31 -0400: 772,637,014. Fame gained in last minute: 7026
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:53:31 -0400: 772,640,988. Fame gained in last minute: 3974
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:54:31 -0400: 772,646,949. Fame gained in last minute: 5961
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:55:31 -0400: 772,649,990. Fame gained in last minute: 3041
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:56:31 -0400: 772,655,040. Fame gained in last minute: 5050
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:57:32 -0400: 772,659,080. Fame gained in last minute: 4040
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:58:32 -0400: 772,664,093. Fame gained in last minute: 5013
Fame at 2021-04-27 20:59:32 -0400: 772,665,114. Fame gained in last minute: 1021
Fame at 2021-04-27 21:00:32 -0400: 772,668,155. Fame gained in last minute: 3041
Fame at 2021-04-27 21:01:32 -0400: 772,670,789. Fame gained in last minute: 2634
Fame at 2021-04-27 21:02:33 -0400: 772,672,815. Fame gained in last minute: 2026
Fame at 2021-04-27 21:03:33 -0400: 772,677,289. Fame gained in last minute: 4474
Fame at 2021-04-27 21:04:33 -0400: 772,681,156. Fame gained in last minute: 3867
Fame at 2021-04-27 21:05:33 -0400: 772,686,140. Fame gained in last minute: 4984
Fame at 2021-04-27 21:06:33 -0400: 772,689,660. Fame gained in last minute: 3520

wetsand
04-27-2021, 10:46 PM
How fast do you think they would report a Twitter bot tweeting minute by minute fame updates to the official GSIV account?

bunnymustdie
04-27-2021, 10:58 PM

Does the guy genuinely have a GM wife or was that just Macguyver's autistic conspiracy? Can't tell anymore with this game.

SonoftheNorth
04-27-2021, 11:19 PM
Does the guy genuinely have a GM wife or was that just Macguyver's autistic conspiracy? Can't tell anymore with this game.

Who knows but something is fishy and it just makes "policy enforcement" look like a clown show since they told everyone else no ucs death metal, then it accidentally got made for the dude who is immune to script checks while blatantly afk scripting 98% of the time

Helsfeld
04-28-2021, 12:03 AM
Who knows but something is fishy and it just makes "policy enforcement" look like a clown show since they told everyone else no ucs death metal, then it accidentally got made for the dude who is immune to script checks while blatantly afk scripting 98% of the time

The hero we need.

Taernath
04-28-2021, 12:05 AM
This would be the perfect time for Simu to pull out their "no long term scripting" clause.

hahaha but seriously tho

Tgo01
04-28-2021, 12:12 AM
Fame at 2021-04-27 22:42:30 -0400: 772,706,127. Fame gained in last minute:
Fame at 2021-04-27 22:43:30 -0400: 772,710,090. Fame gained in last minute: 3963
Fame at 2021-04-27 22:44:30 -0400: 772,712,055. Fame gained in last minute: 1965
Fame at 2021-04-27 22:45:30 -0400: 772,714,964. Fame gained in last minute: 2909
Fame at 2021-04-27 22:46:31 -0400: 772,715,886. Fame gained in last minute: 922
Fame at 2021-04-27 22:47:31 -0400: 772,717,833. Fame gained in last minute: 1947
Fame at 2021-04-27 22:48:31 -0400: 772,721,738. Fame gained in last minute: 3905
Fame at 2021-04-27 22:49:32 -0400: 772,725,646. Fame gained in last minute: 3908
Fame at 2021-04-27 22:50:32 -0400: 772,727,633. Fame gained in last minute: 1987
Fame at 2021-04-27 22:51:32 -0400: 772,730,783. Fame gained in last minute: 3150
Fame at 2021-04-27 22:52:32 -0400: 772,732,627. Fame gained in last minute: 1844
Fame at 2021-04-27 22:53:32 -0400: 772,736,496. Fame gained in last minute: 3869
Fame at 2021-04-27 22:54:33 -0400: 772,740,281. Fame gained in last minute: 3785
Fame at 2021-04-27 22:55:33 -0400: 772,746,149. Fame gained in last minute: 5868
Fame at 2021-04-27 22:56:33 -0400: 772,748,360. Fame gained in last minute: 2211
Fame at 2021-04-27 22:57:34 -0400: 772,751,978. Fame gained in last minute: 3618
Fame at 2021-04-27 22:58:34 -0400: 772,755,333. Fame gained in last minute: 3355
Fame at 2021-04-27 22:59:35 -0400: 772,757,210. Fame gained in last minute: 1877
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:00:35 -0400: 772,763,017. Fame gained in last minute: 5807
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:01:35 -0400: 772,765,992. Fame gained in last minute: 2975
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:02:35 -0400: 772,770,888. Fame gained in last minute: 4896
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:03:35 -0400: 772,777,138. Fame gained in last minute: 6250
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:04:36 -0400: 772,783,165. Fame gained in last minute: 6027
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:05:36 -0400: 772,789,093. Fame gained in last minute: 5928
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:06:36 -0400: 772,790,350. Fame gained in last minute: 1257
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:07:36 -0400: 772,797,365. Fame gained in last minute: 7015
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:08:36 -0400: 772,802,129. Fame gained in last minute: 4764
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:09:36 -0400: 772,806,103. Fame gained in last minute: 3974
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:10:36 -0400: 772,812,152. Fame gained in last minute: 6049
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:11:37 -0400: 772,820,024. Fame gained in last minute: 7872
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:12:37 -0400: 772,825,996. Fame gained in last minute: 5972
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:13:37 -0400: 772,830,958. Fame gained in last minute: 4962
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:14:37 -0400: 772,833,955. Fame gained in last minute: 2997
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:15:37 -0400: 772,836,765. Fame gained in last minute: 2810
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:16:37 -0400: 772,841,672. Fame gained in last minute: 4907
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:17:38 -0400: 772,849,332. Fame gained in last minute: 7660
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:18:38 -0400: 772,850,666. Fame gained in last minute: 1334
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:19:38 -0400: 772,852,322. Fame gained in last minute: 1656
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:20:38 -0400: 772,854,278. Fame gained in last minute: 1956
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:21:38 -0400: 772,858,393. Fame gained in last minute: 4115
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:22:38 -0400: 772,861,673. Fame gained in last minute: 3280
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:23:39 -0400: 772,866,602. Fame gained in last minute: 4929
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:24:39 -0400: 772,872,004. Fame gained in last minute: 5402
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:25:39 -0400: 772,873,936. Fame gained in last minute: 1932
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:26:39 -0400: 772,873,936. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:27:39 -0400: 772,873,936. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:28:39 -0400: 772,873,936. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:29:40 -0400: 772,876,933. Fame gained in last minute: 2997
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:30:40 -0400: 772,882,757. Fame gained in last minute: 5824
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:31:40 -0400: 772,888,225. Fame gained in last minute: 5468
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:32:40 -0400: 772,893,253. Fame gained in last minute: 5028
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:33:40 -0400: 772,899,160. Fame gained in last minute: 5907
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:34:40 -0400: 772,902,374. Fame gained in last minute: 3214
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:35:41 -0400: 772,903,453. Fame gained in last minute: 1079
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:36:41 -0400: 772,904,485. Fame gained in last minute: 1032
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:37:41 -0400: 772,904,485. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:38:41 -0400: 772,907,460. Fame gained in last minute: 2975
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:39:41 -0400: 772,907,460. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:40:41 -0400: 772,911,467. Fame gained in last minute: 4007
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:41:41 -0400: 772,912,499. Fame gained in last minute: 1032
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:42:42 -0400: 772,916,528. Fame gained in last minute: 4029
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:43:42 -0400: 772,919,891. Fame gained in last minute: 3363
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:44:42 -0400: 772,923,854. Fame gained in last minute: 3963
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:45:42 -0400: 772,930,665. Fame gained in last minute: 6811
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:46:42 -0400: 772,934,440. Fame gained in last minute: 3775
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:47:42 -0400: 772,938,546. Fame gained in last minute: 4106
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:48:43 -0400: 772,947,622. Fame gained in last minute: 9076
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:49:43 -0400: 772,953,626. Fame gained in last minute: 6004
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:50:43 -0400: 772,957,633. Fame gained in last minute: 4007
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:51:43 -0400: 772,961,750. Fame gained in last minute: 4117
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:52:43 -0400: 772,963,748. Fame gained in last minute: 1998
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:53:44 -0400: 772,967,991. Fame gained in last minute: 4243
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:54:44 -0400: 772,974,579. Fame gained in last minute: 6588
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:55:44 -0400: 772,978,170. Fame gained in last minute: 3591
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:56:44 -0400: 772,982,221. Fame gained in last minute: 4051
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:57:44 -0400: 772,988,281. Fame gained in last minute: 6060
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:58:44 -0400: 772,993,221. Fame gained in last minute: 4940
Fame at 2021-04-27 23:59:44 -0400: 772,997,250. Fame gained in last minute: 4029
Fame at 2021-04-28 00:00:45 -0400: 773,000,181. Fame gained in last minute: 2931
Fame at 2021-04-28 00:01:45 -0400: 773,003,156. Fame gained in last minute: 2975
Fame at 2021-04-28 00:02:45 -0400: 773,008,118. Fame gained in last minute: 4962
Fame at 2021-04-28 00:03:45 -0400: 773,010,050. Fame gained in last minute: 1932
Fame at 2021-04-28 00:04:45 -0400: 773,014,002. Fame gained in last minute: 3952
Fame at 2021-04-28 00:05:46 -0400: 773,017,010. Fame gained in last minute: 3008
Fame at 2021-04-28 00:06:46 -0400: 773,022,946. Fame gained in last minute: 5936
Fame at 2021-04-28 00:07:46 -0400: 773,026,732. Fame gained in last minute: 3786
Fame at 2021-04-28 00:08:46 -0400: 773,029,934. Fame gained in last minute: 3202
Fame at 2021-04-28 00:09:46 -0400: 773,033,913. Fame gained in last minute: 3979
Fame at 2021-04-28 00:10:46 -0400: 773,036,822. Fame gained in last minute: 2909
Total minutes tracked: 89, total minutes with no fame increase: 5, Number of minutes person was not logged on: 0
Total fame gain: 330695, average fame per minute: 5511

Pretty impressive.

Tgo01
04-28-2021, 12:13 AM
To be fair though when is fame added? Is it instantly as soon as you kill/loot the critter? Or is it awarded every minute like experience is? I never really paid attention and I suppose I could just test it but I'm lazy.

beldar17
04-28-2021, 12:39 AM
if some of you put your detective skills to real world use..........could be thanos

gs4Pawn
04-28-2021, 02:46 AM
21 Pages of stuff. About 3 valid pages of post.

never had Vill ever not respond to me.

/shrug.

audioserf
04-28-2021, 04:33 AM
To be fair though when is fame added? Is it instantly as soon as you kill/loot the critter? Or is it awarded every minute like experience is? I never really paid attention and I suppose I could just test it but I'm lazy.

It’s as soon as the creature is looted/decays

SonoftheNorth
04-28-2021, 09:51 AM

/shrug.

And you've already said this multiple times previously /shrug

adverbious
04-28-2021, 02:30 PM

/shrug.

Villorn responds to all queries in the order they are received. Sometimes the wait time is a bit long, but I just play the classic GSIII midi and pretend it's hold music.

Tgo01
04-28-2021, 02:58 PM
I forgot to post my stats before I went to bed last night, but here is what I have so far today:

Fame at 2021-04-28 13:32:37 -0400: 774,164,206. Fame gained in last minute:
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:33:37 -0400: 774,167,543. Fame gained in last minute: 3337
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:35:38 -0400: 774,169,523. Fame gained in last minute: 1980
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:36:38 -0400: 774,169,523. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:37:38 -0400: 774,169,523. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:38:39 -0400: 774,175,572. Fame gained in last minute: 6049
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:39:39 -0400: 774,178,503. Fame gained in last minute: 2931
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:40:39 -0400: 774,182,237. Fame gained in last minute: 3734
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:41:39 -0400: 774,185,865. Fame gained in last minute: 3628
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:42:39 -0400: 774,186,930. Fame gained in last minute: 1065
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:43:40 -0400: 774,188,939. Fame gained in last minute: 2009
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:44:40 -0400: 774,193,146. Fame gained in last minute: 4207
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:45:40 -0400: 774,198,207. Fame gained in last minute: 5061
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:46:40 -0400: 774,203,114. Fame gained in last minute: 4907
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:47:40 -0400: 774,206,001. Fame gained in last minute: 2887
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:48:41 -0400: 774,209,075. Fame gained in last minute: 3074
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:49:41 -0400: 774,212,983. Fame gained in last minute: 3908
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:50:41 -0400: 774,216,979. Fame gained in last minute: 3996
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:51:41 -0400: 774,220,020. Fame gained in last minute: 3041
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:52:41 -0400: 774,223,952. Fame gained in last minute: 3932
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:53:41 -0400: 774,226,927. Fame gained in last minute: 2975
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:54:42 -0400: 774,230,901. Fame gained in last minute: 3974
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:55:42 -0400: 774,235,698. Fame gained in last minute: 4797
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:56:42 -0400: 774,238,630. Fame gained in last minute: 2932
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:57:42 -0400: 774,238,630. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:58:42 -0400: 774,242,571. Fame gained in last minute: 3941
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:59:42 -0400: 774,243,548. Fame gained in last minute: 977
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:00:43 -0400: 774,246,618. Fame gained in last minute: 3070
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:01:43 -0400: 774,249,345. Fame gained in last minute: 2727
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:02:43 -0400: 774,254,054. Fame gained in last minute: 4709
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:03:43 -0400: 774,257,808. Fame gained in last minute: 3754
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:04:43 -0400: 774,261,145. Fame gained in last minute: 3337
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:05:43 -0400: 774,262,111. Fame gained in last minute: 966
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:06:44 -0400: 774,268,675. Fame gained in last minute: 6564
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:07:44 -0400: 774,273,751. Fame gained in last minute: 5076
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:08:44 -0400: 774,279,525. Fame gained in last minute: 5774
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:09:44 -0400: 774,284,310. Fame gained in last minute: 4785
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:10:45 -0400: 774,289,162. Fame gained in last minute: 4852
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:11:45 -0400: 774,291,138. Fame gained in last minute: 1976
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:12:45 -0400: 774,295,946. Fame gained in last minute: 4808
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:13:45 -0400: 774,300,732. Fame gained in last minute: 4786
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:14:45 -0400: 774,304,466. Fame gained in last minute: 3734
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:15:46 -0400: 774,308,187. Fame gained in last minute: 3721
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:16:46 -0400: 774,311,908. Fame gained in last minute: 3721
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:17:46 -0400: 774,316,672. Fame gained in last minute: 4764
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:18:46 -0400: 774,318,648. Fame gained in last minute: 1976
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:19:46 -0400: 774,323,511. Fame gained in last minute: 4863
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:20:46 -0400: 774,328,231. Fame gained in last minute: 4720
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:21:47 -0400: 774,330,174. Fame gained in last minute: 1943
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:22:47 -0400: 774,332,072. Fame gained in last minute: 1898
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:23:47 -0400: 774,335,837. Fame gained in last minute: 3765
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:24:47 -0400: 774,339,015. Fame gained in last minute: 3178
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:25:47 -0400: 774,343,044. Fame gained in last minute: 4029
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:26:47 -0400: 774,348,681. Fame gained in last minute: 5637
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:27:48 -0400: 774,352,644. Fame gained in last minute: 3963
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:28:48 -0400: 774,356,381. Fame gained in last minute: 3737
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:29:48 -0400: 774,359,290. Fame gained in last minute: 2909
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:30:48 -0400: 774,364,109. Fame gained in last minute: 4819
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:31:48 -0400: 774,369,050. Fame gained in last minute: 4941
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:32:48 -0400: 774,373,035. Fame gained in last minute: 3985
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:33:49 -0400: 774,375,379. Fame gained in last minute: 2344
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:34:49 -0400: 774,379,502. Fame gained in last minute: 4123
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:35:50 -0400: 774,383,152. Fame gained in last minute: 3650
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:36:50 -0400: 774,387,877. Fame gained in last minute: 4725
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:37:50 -0400: 774,387,877. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:38:50 -0400: 774,392,309. Fame gained in last minute: 4432
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:39:50 -0400: 774,398,091. Fame gained in last minute: 5782
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:40:51 -0400: 774,401,297. Fame gained in last minute: 3206
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:41:51 -0400: 774,406,039. Fame gained in last minute: 4742
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:42:51 -0400: 774,410,764. Fame gained in last minute: 4725
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:43:51 -0400: 774,413,873. Fame gained in last minute: 3109
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:44:51 -0400: 774,416,097. Fame gained in last minute: 2224
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:45:51 -0400: 774,419,950. Fame gained in last minute: 3853
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:46:52 -0400: 774,422,848. Fame gained in last minute: 2898
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:47:52 -0400: 774,423,814. Fame gained in last minute: 966
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:48:52 -0400: 774,425,768. Fame gained in last minute: 1954
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:49:52 -0400: 774,427,656. Fame gained in last minute: 1888
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:50:52 -0400: 774,430,191. Fame gained in last minute: 2535
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:51:53 -0400: 774,434,011. Fame gained in last minute: 3820
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:52:53 -0400: 774,436,321. Fame gained in last minute: 2310
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:53:53 -0400: 774,440,064. Fame gained in last minute: 3743
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:54:53 -0400: 774,447,110. Fame gained in last minute: 7046
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:55:53 -0400: 774,450,011. Fame gained in last minute: 2901
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:56:53 -0400: 774,450,011. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:57:54 -0400: 774,450,011. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Total minutes tracked: 86, total minutes with no fame increase: 6, Number of minutes person was not logged on: 1
Total fame gain: 285805, average fame per minute: 4763

SonoftheNorth
04-28-2021, 03:02 PM
I forgot to post my stats before I went to bed last night, but here is what I have so far today:

Fame at 2021-04-28 13:32:37 -0400: 774,164,206. Fame gained in last minute:
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:33:37 -0400: 774,167,543. Fame gained in last minute: 3337
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:35:38 -0400: 774,169,523. Fame gained in last minute: 1980
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:36:38 -0400: 774,169,523. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:37:38 -0400: 774,169,523. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:38:39 -0400: 774,175,572. Fame gained in last minute: 6049
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:39:39 -0400: 774,178,503. Fame gained in last minute: 2931
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:40:39 -0400: 774,182,237. Fame gained in last minute: 3734
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:41:39 -0400: 774,185,865. Fame gained in last minute: 3628
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:42:39 -0400: 774,186,930. Fame gained in last minute: 1065
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:43:40 -0400: 774,188,939. Fame gained in last minute: 2009
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:44:40 -0400: 774,193,146. Fame gained in last minute: 4207
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:45:40 -0400: 774,198,207. Fame gained in last minute: 5061
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:46:40 -0400: 774,203,114. Fame gained in last minute: 4907
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:47:40 -0400: 774,206,001. Fame gained in last minute: 2887
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:48:41 -0400: 774,209,075. Fame gained in last minute: 3074
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:49:41 -0400: 774,212,983. Fame gained in last minute: 3908
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:50:41 -0400: 774,216,979. Fame gained in last minute: 3996
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:51:41 -0400: 774,220,020. Fame gained in last minute: 3041
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:52:41 -0400: 774,223,952. Fame gained in last minute: 3932
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:53:41 -0400: 774,226,927. Fame gained in last minute: 2975
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:54:42 -0400: 774,230,901. Fame gained in last minute: 3974
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:55:42 -0400: 774,235,698. Fame gained in last minute: 4797
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:56:42 -0400: 774,238,630. Fame gained in last minute: 2932
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:57:42 -0400: 774,238,630. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:58:42 -0400: 774,242,571. Fame gained in last minute: 3941
Fame at 2021-04-28 13:59:42 -0400: 774,243,548. Fame gained in last minute: 977
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:00:43 -0400: 774,246,618. Fame gained in last minute: 3070
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:01:43 -0400: 774,249,345. Fame gained in last minute: 2727
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:02:43 -0400: 774,254,054. Fame gained in last minute: 4709
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:03:43 -0400: 774,257,808. Fame gained in last minute: 3754
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:04:43 -0400: 774,261,145. Fame gained in last minute: 3337
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:05:43 -0400: 774,262,111. Fame gained in last minute: 966
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:06:44 -0400: 774,268,675. Fame gained in last minute: 6564
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:07:44 -0400: 774,273,751. Fame gained in last minute: 5076
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:08:44 -0400: 774,279,525. Fame gained in last minute: 5774
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:09:44 -0400: 774,284,310. Fame gained in last minute: 4785
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:10:45 -0400: 774,289,162. Fame gained in last minute: 4852
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:11:45 -0400: 774,291,138. Fame gained in last minute: 1976
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:12:45 -0400: 774,295,946. Fame gained in last minute: 4808
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:13:45 -0400: 774,300,732. Fame gained in last minute: 4786
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:14:45 -0400: 774,304,466. Fame gained in last minute: 3734
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:15:46 -0400: 774,308,187. Fame gained in last minute: 3721
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:16:46 -0400: 774,311,908. Fame gained in last minute: 3721
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:17:46 -0400: 774,316,672. Fame gained in last minute: 4764
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:18:46 -0400: 774,318,648. Fame gained in last minute: 1976
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:19:46 -0400: 774,323,511. Fame gained in last minute: 4863
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:20:46 -0400: 774,328,231. Fame gained in last minute: 4720
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:21:47 -0400: 774,330,174. Fame gained in last minute: 1943
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:22:47 -0400: 774,332,072. Fame gained in last minute: 1898
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:23:47 -0400: 774,335,837. Fame gained in last minute: 3765
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:24:47 -0400: 774,339,015. Fame gained in last minute: 3178
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:25:47 -0400: 774,343,044. Fame gained in last minute: 4029
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:26:47 -0400: 774,348,681. Fame gained in last minute: 5637
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:27:48 -0400: 774,352,644. Fame gained in last minute: 3963
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:28:48 -0400: 774,356,381. Fame gained in last minute: 3737
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:29:48 -0400: 774,359,290. Fame gained in last minute: 2909
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:30:48 -0400: 774,364,109. Fame gained in last minute: 4819
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:31:48 -0400: 774,369,050. Fame gained in last minute: 4941
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:32:48 -0400: 774,373,035. Fame gained in last minute: 3985
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:33:49 -0400: 774,375,379. Fame gained in last minute: 2344
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:34:49 -0400: 774,379,502. Fame gained in last minute: 4123
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:35:50 -0400: 774,383,152. Fame gained in last minute: 3650
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:36:50 -0400: 774,387,877. Fame gained in last minute: 4725
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:37:50 -0400: 774,387,877. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:38:50 -0400: 774,392,309. Fame gained in last minute: 4432
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:39:50 -0400: 774,398,091. Fame gained in last minute: 5782
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:40:51 -0400: 774,401,297. Fame gained in last minute: 3206
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:41:51 -0400: 774,406,039. Fame gained in last minute: 4742
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:42:51 -0400: 774,410,764. Fame gained in last minute: 4725
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:43:51 -0400: 774,413,873. Fame gained in last minute: 3109
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:44:51 -0400: 774,416,097. Fame gained in last minute: 2224
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:45:51 -0400: 774,419,950. Fame gained in last minute: 3853
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:46:52 -0400: 774,422,848. Fame gained in last minute: 2898
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:47:52 -0400: 774,423,814. Fame gained in last minute: 966
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:48:52 -0400: 774,425,768. Fame gained in last minute: 1954
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:49:52 -0400: 774,427,656. Fame gained in last minute: 1888
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:50:52 -0400: 774,430,191. Fame gained in last minute: 2535
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:51:53 -0400: 774,434,011. Fame gained in last minute: 3820
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:52:53 -0400: 774,436,321. Fame gained in last minute: 2310
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:53:53 -0400: 774,440,064. Fame gained in last minute: 3743
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:54:53 -0400: 774,447,110. Fame gained in last minute: 7046
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:55:53 -0400: 774,450,011. Fame gained in last minute: 2901
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:56:53 -0400: 774,450,011. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-28 14:57:54 -0400: 774,450,011. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Total minutes tracked: 86, total minutes with no fame increase: 6, Number of minutes person was not logged on: 1
Total fame gain: 285805, average fame per minute: 4763

So basically he runs bigshot 20 hours a day and is never afk

Tgo01
04-28-2021, 03:06 PM
So basically he runs bigshot 20 hours a day and is never afk

Well I can't say for sure if he's on 20 hours a day because I just have the script running while I'm logged on and I turn my computer off before bed :p

But it does seem he's gaining fame almost every minute he's logged on, at least from what I can tell so far.

Tgo01
04-28-2021, 03:30 PM
All of my characters hit a huge lag spike and the ONLY character who was actually booted from the game was the character running this script.

Coincidence?! Probably, but I like a good conspiracy theory.

Methais
04-28-2021, 03:46 PM
Yeah but I'm lazy.

I shall assist in .cmd because Wizard 4 Lyfe!

#fame

fame:
put fame villorn
pause 60
goto fame

http://i.imgur.com/plJGnCb.gif

https://i.imgur.com/HqD1cIC.jpg

EDIT: :(

Methais
04-28-2021, 03:50 PM
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:23:44 -0400: 772,157,663. Fame gained in last minute:
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:24:44 -0400: 772,160,624. Fame gained in last minute: 2961
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:25:44 -0400: 772,163,434. Fame gained in last minute: 2810
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:26:45 -0400: 772,164,356. Fame gained in last minute: 922
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:27:45 -0400: 772,166,288. Fame gained in last minute: 1932
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:28:45 -0400: 772,170,986. Fame gained in last minute: 4698
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:29:45 -0400: 772,174,244. Fame gained in last minute: 3258
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:30:45 -0400: 772,177,087. Fame gained in last minute: 2843
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:31:45 -0400: 772,179,019. Fame gained in last minute: 1932
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:32:46 -0400: 772,183,921. Fame gained in last minute: 4902
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:33:46 -0400: 772,184,954. Fame gained in last minute: 1033
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:34:46 -0400: 772,190,576. Fame gained in last minute: 5622
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:35:46 -0400: 772,192,486. Fame gained in last minute: 1910
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:36:46 -0400: 772,195,340. Fame gained in last minute: 2854
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:37:47 -0400: 772,200,258. Fame gained in last minute: 4918
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:38:47 -0400: 772,203,023. Fame gained in last minute: 2765
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:39:47 -0400: 772,206,494. Fame gained in last minute: 3471
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:40:47 -0400: 772,209,139. Fame gained in last minute: 2645
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:41:48 -0400: 772,212,874. Fame gained in last minute: 3735
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:42:48 -0400: 772,215,435. Fame gained in last minute: 2561
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:43:48 -0400: 772,218,333. Fame gained in last minute: 2898
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:44:48 -0400: 772,221,253. Fame gained in last minute: 2920
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:45:48 -0400: 772,225,051. Fame gained in last minute: 3798
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:46:49 -0400: 772,227,817. Fame gained in last minute: 2766
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:47:49 -0400: 772,231,714. Fame gained in last minute: 3897
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:48:49 -0400: 772,235,688. Fame gained in last minute: 3974
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:49:49 -0400: 772,241,745. Fame gained in last minute: 6057
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:50:49 -0400: 772,245,828. Fame gained in last minute: 4083
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:51:49 -0400: 772,247,716. Fame gained in last minute: 1888
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:52:49 -0400: 772,253,451. Fame gained in last minute: 5735
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:53:50 -0400: 772,256,672. Fame gained in last minute: 3221
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:54:50 -0400: 772,263,879. Fame gained in last minute: 7207
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:55:50 -0400: 772,267,677. Fame gained in last minute: 3798
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:56:50 -0400: 772,272,474. Fame gained in last minute: 4797
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:57:50 -0400: 772,275,482. Fame gained in last minute: 3008
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:58:51 -0400: 772,279,258. Fame gained in last minute: 3776
Fame at 2021-04-27 18:59:51 -0400: 772,281,212. Fame gained in last minute: 1954
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:00:51 -0400: 772,285,006. Fame gained in last minute: 3794
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:01:51 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 5675
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:02:51 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:03:51 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:04:52 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:05:52 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:06:52 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:07:52 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:08:52 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:09:52 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:10:52 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:11:52 -0400: 772,290,681. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:12:53 -0400: 772,291,691. Fame gained in last minute: 1010
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:13:53 -0400: 772,295,687. Fame gained in last minute: 3996
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:14:53 -0400: 772,299,694. Fame gained in last minute: 4007
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:15:53 -0400: 772,304,310. Fame gained in last minute: 4616
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:16:53 -0400: 772,308,185. Fame gained in last minute: 3875
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:17:54 -0400: 772,312,939. Fame gained in last minute: 4754
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:18:54 -0400: 772,315,804. Fame gained in last minute: 2865
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:19:54 -0400: 772,322,489. Fame gained in last minute: 6685
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:20:55 -0400: 772,325,266. Fame gained in last minute: 2777
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:21:55 -0400: 772,329,097. Fame gained in last minute: 3831
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:22:55 -0400: 772,334,739. Fame gained in last minute: 5642
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:23:55 -0400: 772,335,650. Fame gained in last minute: 911
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:24:55 -0400: 772,340,458. Fame gained in last minute: 4808
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:25:56 -0400: 772,345,222. Fame gained in last minute: 4764
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:26:56 -0400: 772,350,096. Fame gained in last minute: 4874
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:27:56 -0400: 772,353,830. Fame gained in last minute: 3734
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:28:56 -0400: 772,356,855. Fame gained in last minute: 3025
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:29:56 -0400: 772,358,886. Fame gained in last minute: 2031
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:30:57 -0400: 772,362,794. Fame gained in last minute: 3908
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:31:57 -0400: 772,368,447. Fame gained in last minute: 5653
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:32:57 -0400: 772,374,943. Fame gained in last minute: 6496
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:33:57 -0400: 772,378,529. Fame gained in last minute: 3586
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:34:57 -0400: 772,381,416. Fame gained in last minute: 2887
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:35:57 -0400: 772,384,528. Fame gained in last minute: 3112
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:36:57 -0400: 772,387,382. Fame gained in last minute: 2854
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:37:58 -0400: 772,392,091. Fame gained in last minute: 4709
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:38:58 -0400: 772,394,989. Fame gained in last minute: 2898
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:39:58 -0400: 772,398,930. Fame gained in last minute: 3941
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:40:58 -0400: 772,400,873. Fame gained in last minute: 1943
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:41:58 -0400: 772,409,115. Fame gained in last minute: 8242
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:42:58 -0400: 772,415,230. Fame gained in last minute: 6115
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:43:58 -0400: 772,420,953. Fame gained in last minute: 5723
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:44:59 -0400: 772,424,762. Fame gained in last minute: 3809
Fame at 2021-04-27 19:45:59 -0400: 772,429,275. Fame gained in last minute: 4513

https://media.tenor.com/images/e0c95868f2c5005d7f74a789ea1303fc/tenor.gif

SonoftheNorth
04-28-2021, 04:17 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/e0c95868f2c5005d7f74a789ea1303fc/tenor.gif

Are they tho? He capped May 27th, 2020.

Methais
04-28-2021, 04:52 PM
Are they tho? He capped May 27th, 2020.

Overall, no since he runs it 24/7. Per minute though, it can be outdone pretty easily.

SonoftheNorth
04-28-2021, 05:10 PM
Overall, no since he runs it 24/7. Per minute though, it can be outdone pretty easily.

Oh yeah he isn't good at GS, he's good at not getting caught bigshotting and finding gms that will make hess certs that aren't allowed.

Tgo01
04-28-2021, 06:30 PM
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:36:42 -0400: 774,558,740. Fame gained in last minute:
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:37:42 -0400: 774,563,315. Fame gained in last minute: 4575
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:38:42 -0400: 774,568,834. Fame gained in last minute: 5519
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:39:43 -0400: 774,571,677. Fame gained in last minute: 2843
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:40:43 -0400: 774,573,853. Fame gained in last minute: 2176
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:41:43 -0400: 774,578,595. Fame gained in last minute: 4742
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:42:43 -0400: 774,581,537. Fame gained in last minute: 2942
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:43:43 -0400: 774,583,425. Fame gained in last minute: 1888
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:44:43 -0400: 774,584,391. Fame gained in last minute: 966
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:45:44 -0400: 774,592,258. Fame gained in last minute: 7867
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:46:44 -0400: 774,596,034. Fame gained in last minute: 3776
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:47:44 -0400: 774,600,831. Fame gained in last minute: 4797
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:48:44 -0400: 774,603,810. Fame gained in last minute: 2979
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:49:44 -0400: 774,606,587. Fame gained in last minute: 2777
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:50:45 -0400: 774,608,475. Fame gained in last minute: 1888
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:51:45 -0400: 774,613,356. Fame gained in last minute: 4881
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:52:45 -0400: 774,616,868. Fame gained in last minute: 3512
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:53:45 -0400: 774,621,850. Fame gained in last minute: 4982
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:54:45 -0400: 774,625,788. Fame gained in last minute: 3938
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:55:46 -0400: 774,630,364. Fame gained in last minute: 4576
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:56:46 -0400: 774,635,161. Fame gained in last minute: 4797
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:57:46 -0400: 774,637,081. Fame gained in last minute: 1920
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:58:46 -0400: 774,642,876. Fame gained in last minute: 5795
Fame at 2021-04-28 15:59:46 -0400: 774,647,703. Fame gained in last minute: 4827
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:00:47 -0400: 774,653,749. Fame gained in last minute: 6046
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:01:47 -0400: 774,655,054. Fame gained in last minute: 1305
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:02:47 -0400: 774,659,946. Fame gained in last minute: 4892
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:03:47 -0400: 774,662,583. Fame gained in last minute: 2637
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:04:47 -0400: 774,666,965. Fame gained in last minute: 4382
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:05:48 -0400: 774,672,717. Fame gained in last minute: 5752
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:06:48 -0400: 774,676,437. Fame gained in last minute: 3720
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:07:48 -0400: 774,682,895. Fame gained in last minute: 6458
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:08:48 -0400: 774,687,537. Fame gained in last minute: 4642
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:09:48 -0400: 774,691,401. Fame gained in last minute: 3864
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:10:49 -0400: 774,693,638. Fame gained in last minute: 2237
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:11:49 -0400: 774,695,817. Fame gained in last minute: 2179
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:12:49 -0400: 774,700,680. Fame gained in last minute: 4863
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:13:49 -0400: 774,706,037. Fame gained in last minute: 5357
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:14:49 -0400: 774,708,376. Fame gained in last minute: 2339
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:15:49 -0400: 774,711,461. Fame gained in last minute: 3085
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:16:50 -0400: 774,712,372. Fame gained in last minute: 911
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:17:50 -0400: 774,715,246. Fame gained in last minute: 2874
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:18:50 -0400: 774,720,219. Fame gained in last minute: 4973
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:19:50 -0400: 774,724,961. Fame gained in last minute: 4742
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:20:50 -0400: 774,730,793. Fame gained in last minute: 5832
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:21:51 -0400: 774,732,670. Fame gained in last minute: 1877
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:22:51 -0400: 774,739,564. Fame gained in last minute: 6894
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:23:51 -0400: 774,744,063. Fame gained in last minute: 4499
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:24:51 -0400: 774,748,849. Fame gained in last minute: 4786
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:25:51 -0400: 774,752,658. Fame gained in last minute: 3809
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:26:51 -0400: 774,758,104. Fame gained in last minute: 5446
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:27:52 -0400: 774,762,835. Fame gained in last minute: 4731
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:28:52 -0400: 774,764,962. Fame gained in last minute: 2127
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:29:52 -0400: 774,769,598. Fame gained in last minute: 4636
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:30:52 -0400: 774,774,362. Fame gained in last minute: 4764
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:31:52 -0400: 774,776,184. Fame gained in last minute: 1822
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:32:53 -0400: 774,779,154. Fame gained in last minute: 2970
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:33:53 -0400: 774,780,584. Fame gained in last minute: 1430
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:34:53 -0400: 774,786,226. Fame gained in last minute: 5642
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:35:53 -0400: 774,790,013. Fame gained in last minute: 3787
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:36:53 -0400: 774,791,932. Fame gained in last minute: 1919
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:37:53 -0400: 774,797,616. Fame gained in last minute: 5684
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:38:54 -0400: 774,800,751. Fame gained in last minute: 3135
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:39:54 -0400: 774,807,057. Fame gained in last minute: 6306
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:40:54 -0400: 774,810,701. Fame gained in last minute: 3644
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:41:55 -0400: 774,814,160. Fame gained in last minute: 3459
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:42:55 -0400: 774,816,092. Fame gained in last minute: 1932
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:43:55 -0400: 774,819,912. Fame gained in last minute: 3820
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:44:55 -0400: 774,823,688. Fame gained in last minute: 3776
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:45:55 -0400: 774,823,688. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:46:56 -0400: 774,823,688. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:47:56 -0400: 774,823,688. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:48:56 -0400: 774,825,642. Fame gained in last minute: 1954
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:49:56 -0400: 774,830,681. Fame gained in last minute: 5039
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:50:56 -0400: 774,832,657. Fame gained in last minute: 1976
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:51:57 -0400: 774,834,589. Fame gained in last minute: 1932
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:52:57 -0400: 774,836,587. Fame gained in last minute: 1998
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:53:57 -0400: 774,840,495. Fame gained in last minute: 3908
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:54:57 -0400: 774,845,510. Fame gained in last minute: 5015
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:55:57 -0400: 774,849,418. Fame gained in last minute: 3908
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:56:57 -0400: 774,850,511. Fame gained in last minute: 1093
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:57:58 -0400: 774,857,460. Fame gained in last minute: 6949
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:58:58 -0400: 774,862,499. Fame gained in last minute: 5039
Fame at 2021-04-28 16:59:58 -0400: 774,867,417. Fame gained in last minute: 4918
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:00:58 -0400: 774,872,181. Fame gained in last minute: 4764
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:01:58 -0400: 774,876,936. Fame gained in last minute: 4755
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:02:58 -0400: 774,881,854. Fame gained in last minute: 4918
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:03:59 -0400: 774,885,523. Fame gained in last minute: 3669
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:04:59 -0400: 774,891,830. Fame gained in last minute: 6307
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:05:59 -0400: 774,895,760. Fame gained in last minute: 3930
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:06:59 -0400: 774,902,384. Fame gained in last minute: 6624
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:07:59 -0400: 774,908,312. Fame gained in last minute: 5928
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:09:00 -0400: 774,911,416. Fame gained in last minute: 3104
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:10:00 -0400: 774,915,975. Fame gained in last minute: 4559
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:11:00 -0400: 774,918,983. Fame gained in last minute: 3008
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:12:00 -0400: 774,923,611. Fame gained in last minute: 4628
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:13:00 -0400: 774,927,541. Fame gained in last minute: 3930
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:14:00 -0400: 774,932,960. Fame gained in last minute: 5419
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:15:00 -0400: 774,935,847. Fame gained in last minute: 2887
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:16:01 -0400: 774,936,813. Fame gained in last minute: 966
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:17:01 -0400: 774,939,733. Fame gained in last minute: 2920
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:18:01 -0400: 774,943,011. Fame gained in last minute: 3278
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:19:02 -0400: 774,945,898. Fame gained in last minute: 2887
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:20:02 -0400: 774,950,116. Fame gained in last minute: 4218
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:21:02 -0400: 774,952,132. Fame gained in last minute: 2016
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:22:02 -0400: 774,955,988. Fame gained in last minute: 3856
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:23:02 -0400: 774,958,875. Fame gained in last minute: 2887
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:24:02 -0400: 774,962,673. Fame gained in last minute: 3798
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:25:02 -0400: 774,964,539. Fame gained in last minute: 1866
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:26:03 -0400: 774,965,974. Fame gained in last minute: 1435
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:27:03 -0400: 774,969,805. Fame gained in last minute: 3831
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:28:03 -0400: 774,974,470. Fame gained in last minute: 4665
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:29:03 -0400: 774,977,390. Fame gained in last minute: 2920
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:30:04 -0400: 774,980,200. Fame gained in last minute: 2810
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:31:04 -0400: 774,983,131. Fame gained in last minute: 2931
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:32:04 -0400: 774,985,019. Fame gained in last minute: 1888
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:33:04 -0400: 774,989,218. Fame gained in last minute: 4199
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:34:05 -0400: 774,994,301. Fame gained in last minute: 5083
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:35:05 -0400: 774,997,717. Fame gained in last minute: 3416
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:36:05 -0400: 775,003,594. Fame gained in last minute: 5877
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:37:05 -0400: 775,010,620. Fame gained in last minute: 7026
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:38:05 -0400: 775,013,620. Fame gained in last minute: 3000
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:39:06 -0400: 775,020,058. Fame gained in last minute: 6438
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:40:06 -0400: 775,022,923. Fame gained in last minute: 2865
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:41:06 -0400: 775,027,808. Fame gained in last minute: 4885
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:42:06 -0400: 775,032,461. Fame gained in last minute: 4653
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:43:06 -0400: 775,035,962. Fame gained in last minute: 3501
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:44:06 -0400: 775,042,515. Fame gained in last minute: 6553
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:45:06 -0400: 775,044,582. Fame gained in last minute: 2067
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:46:07 -0400: 775,047,568. Fame gained in last minute: 2986
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:47:07 -0400: 775,048,552. Fame gained in last minute: 984
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:48:07 -0400: 775,049,518. Fame gained in last minute: 966
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:49:07 -0400: 775,052,440. Fame gained in last minute: 2922
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:50:07 -0400: 775,056,183. Fame gained in last minute: 3743
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:51:08 -0400: 775,059,992. Fame gained in last minute: 3809
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:52:08 -0400: 775,063,735. Fame gained in last minute: 3743
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:53:08 -0400: 775,066,710. Fame gained in last minute: 2975
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:54:08 -0400: 775,071,507. Fame gained in last minute: 4797
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:55:08 -0400: 775,071,507. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:56:08 -0400: 775,073,439. Fame gained in last minute: 1932
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:57:08 -0400: 775,075,526. Fame gained in last minute: 2087
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:58:09 -0400: 775,081,215. Fame gained in last minute: 5689
Fame at 2021-04-28 17:59:09 -0400: 775,085,809. Fame gained in last minute: 4594
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:00:09 -0400: 775,090,831. Fame gained in last minute: 5022
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:01:09 -0400: 775,094,238. Fame gained in last minute: 3407
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:02:09 -0400: 775,097,862. Fame gained in last minute: 3624
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:03:09 -0400: 775,101,627. Fame gained in last minute: 3765
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:04:10 -0400: 775,105,950. Fame gained in last minute: 4323
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:05:10 -0400: 775,107,882. Fame gained in last minute: 1932
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:06:10 -0400: 775,109,759. Fame gained in last minute: 1877
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:07:10 -0400: 775,109,759. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:08:10 -0400: 775,109,759. Fame gained in last minute: 0
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:09:10 -0400: 775,110,725. Fame gained in last minute: 966
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:10:11 -0400: 775,114,633. Fame gained in last minute: 3908
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:11:11 -0400: 775,119,606. Fame gained in last minute: 4973
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:12:11 -0400: 775,124,700. Fame gained in last minute: 5094
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:13:11 -0400: 775,128,619. Fame gained in last minute: 3919
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:14:11 -0400: 775,133,766. Fame gained in last minute: 5147
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:15:11 -0400: 775,136,785. Fame gained in last minute: 3019
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:16:12 -0400: 775,140,814. Fame gained in last minute: 4029
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:17:12 -0400: 775,144,777. Fame gained in last minute: 3963
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:18:12 -0400: 775,146,797. Fame gained in last minute: 2020
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:19:12 -0400: 775,152,527. Fame gained in last minute: 5730
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:20:12 -0400: 775,158,378. Fame gained in last minute: 5851
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:21:13 -0400: 775,161,397. Fame gained in last minute: 3019
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:22:13 -0400: 775,167,121. Fame gained in last minute: 5724
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:23:13 -0400: 775,169,313. Fame gained in last minute: 2192
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:24:13 -0400: 775,174,187. Fame gained in last minute: 4874
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:25:14 -0400: 775,176,262. Fame gained in last minute: 2075
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:26:14 -0400: 775,180,159. Fame gained in last minute: 3897
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:27:14 -0400: 775,185,944. Fame gained in last minute: 5785
Fame at 2021-04-28 18:28:15 -0400: 775,187,909. Fame gained in last minute: 1965

Almost 3 hours of data:

Total minutes tracked: 172, total minutes with no fame increase: 6, Number of minutes person was not logged on: 0
Total fame gain: 629169, average fame per minute: 3657

There was a bug in the script showing average fame per minute being much higher than it really is.

jhsu
04-28-2021, 06:54 PM
Holy... moly... there's a dedicated script to me. I feel the love :love:

5-6 seconds per kill is about right, could be more/less per depending on the type of critters I'm meeting.

The fame gain per critter is about 900-1010 depending on type again.

Methais is right. Those are scrub numbers per minute. But I guess thats the balance between squares and pures.

Now i have something to keep track of what kills faster. Be sure to post often! Tango Mike.

Your Truly,
The Flarer of Death, The Third most hated, Maker of Tears.

SonoftheNorth
04-28-2021, 07:13 PM

5-6 seconds per kill is about right, could be more/less per depending on the type of critters I'm meeting.

The fame gain per critter is about 900-1010 depending on type again.

Methais is right. Those are scrub numbers per minute. But I guess thats the balance between squares and pures.

Now i have something to keep track of what kills faster. Be sure to post often! Tango Mike.

Your Truly,
The Flarer of Death, The Third most hated, Maker of Tears.

Make sure you repeatedly spam lnet tonight so it looks like you aren't afk the past year and then just pick back up business as usual tomorrow.

jhsu
04-28-2021, 07:19 PM
Sounds like you found the meaning of your life; Me! Thanks for all the fame. :worship:

Tgo01
04-28-2021, 07:32 PM

I set it up to track anyone really.

total_fame_per_minute = Hash.new
fame_gained_per_minute = Hash.new

person_tracking = "ENTER NAME OF PERSON TO TRACK HERE"

last_fame_check = 0
total_minutes_tracked = 0
minutes_with_no_fame_increase = 0
number_of_minutes_person_was_not_logged_on = 0
starting_fame = 0
ending_fame = 0

before_dying{
ending_fame = last_fame_check
total_fame_gain = ending_fame - starting_fame
total_fame_per_minute.each{ |key,value| respond "Fame at #{key}: #{value}. Fame gained in last minute: #{fame_gained_per_minute[key]}" }
respond "Total minutes tracked: #{total_minutes_tracked}, total minutes with no fame increase: #{minutes_with_no_fame_increase}, Number of minutes person was not logged on: #{number_of_minutes_person_was_not_logged_on}"
respond "Total fame gain: #{total_fame_gain}, average fame per minute: #{total_fame_gain / (total_minutes_tracked - number_of_minutes_person_was_not_logged_on)}"
}

loop{
fput "fame #{person_tracking}"
total_minutes_tracked += 1
while line = get
if line =~ /^#{person_tracking} has (.*) fame\./
date = Time.now
starting_fame = $1.delete(",").to_i if starting_fame == 0
total_fame_per_minute[date] = $1
if last_fame_check > 0
fame_gained_in_last_minute = $1.delete(",").to_i - last_fame_check
fame_gained_per_minute[date] = fame_gained_in_last_minute
end
last_fame_check = $1.delete(",").to_i
minutes_with_no_fame_increase += 1 if fame_gained_in_last_minute == 0
break
elsif line =~ /^I could not find what you were referring to\./
number_of_minutes_person_was_not_logged_on += 1
break
end
end
sleep 60
}

You can track anyone! Track your friends! Track your enemies! Track yo'self!

MispronouncedHeroine
04-28-2021, 07:49 PM
Great thread. Lots of butt hurt and creepy stalking going on. A few observations:

I sincerely hope jhsu is afk. The alternative is horrifc.

No doubt jhsu is connected. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Well played.

Between who and fame, you can easily figure out who is afk, who are running MA, who has a million alts, etc, etc. I don't even need the IP or account info. I briefly considered setting up a couple scripts and feeding the logs into an analytics cluster. Sprinkle a little ML on a couple months of data and voila: it would be trivial to figure out who is AFK. But who has the time? Apparently Dreaven does. If with my limited intelligence I can spend five minutes to design a system to catch AFK scripters, I am sure Wyrom has already figured it out. But he doesn't want to catch AFK scripters. They pay the bills. He just can't say that because he'll piss off the rest of the community who isn't cheating. Hopefully he reads this thread and busts jhsu for being blatant about it.

How many people actually play this game? Not a lot, friends, not a lot. And please spare me the "I never AFK script" talk, most of you are in the barely paying attention category.

Tgo01
04-28-2021, 07:59 PM
creepy stalking going on.

It's not "creepy" stalking, it's "scientific" stalking.

SonoftheNorth
04-28-2021, 08:38 PM
Apparently Dreaven does.

In fairness Dreaven just came in recently from curiosity at how much fame he was getting per day because of my posts.

Fortybox
04-28-2021, 08:51 PM
Great thread. Lots of butt hurt and creepy stalking going on. A few observations:

I sincerely hope jhsu is afk. The alternative is horrifc.

No doubt jhsu is connected. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Well played.

Between who and fame, you can easily figure out who is afk, who are running MA, who has a million alts, etc, etc. I don't even need the IP or account info. I briefly considered setting up a couple scripts and feeding the logs into an analytics cluster. Sprinkle a little ML on a couple months of data and voila: it would be trivial to figure out who is AFK. But who has the time? Apparently Dreaven does. If with my limited intelligence I can spend five minutes to design a system to catch AFK scripters, I am sure Wyrom has already figured it out. But he doesn't want to catch AFK scripters. They pay the bills. He just can't say that because he'll piss off the rest of the community who isn't cheating. Hopefully he reads this thread and busts jhsu for being blatant about it.

How many people actually play this game? Not a lot, friends, not a lot. And please spare me the "I never AFK script" talk, most of you are in the barely paying attention category.

I'm going to win the Roleplaying contest this month.

Fortybox
04-28-2021, 08:52 PM

It just highlights that people are right.

At some point I'm sure he will be Jahmilli'd.

SonoftheNorth
04-28-2021, 09:41 PM
>find villorn

There are no adventurers questing that match the names specified.

The usage for this command is: find {player1} {player2} ... {player9} and will provide a list of those players present you wish to find provided they are questing.

gs4Pawn
04-29-2021, 03:35 AM
And you've already said this multiple times previously /shrug

You are right.

Just like the same stuff is getting posted.

This isn't a republican Convention where we just say the same shit over and over and it makes it true!

Creepy ass stalking, Borderline Harassment.

SonoftheNorth
04-29-2021, 05:28 AM
Creepy ass stalking, Borderline Harassment.

Don't worry flame oogway will still sell you DR books if you don't suck his dick.

audioserf
04-29-2021, 07:37 AM
Don't worry flame oogway will still sell you DR books if you don't suck his dick.

lol

audioserf
04-29-2021, 07:39 AM
Villorn is just a symptom of the problem. The double standards are fucking atrocious. You've got people getting warnings for running passive-spellbot at their table while clear as a bell, and then this motherfucker is AFK scripting 18 hours a day and nobody gives a shit. Simu is a clown show.

Nathala Crane
04-29-2021, 10:08 AM

Why do you bring up autism so often in your posts? It almost seems like an autistic fixation of yours at this point.

Gelston
04-29-2021, 10:23 AM

That was a rumour everyone used to say about Vivaldi (it wasn't true, of course.) I imagine he just applied it to this guy. Sometimes shit slips though.

Rjex
04-29-2021, 10:43 AM

I'm just waiting on national geographic style documentary on Villorn's hunting habits.

bunnymustdie
04-29-2021, 10:44 AM
Why do you bring up autism so often in your posts? It almost seems like an autistic fixation of yours at this point.

It's just a useful general catch all for behavior that's strange, but still mostly harmless and not warranting harsher descriptors. Like your usage of autistic up there.

Fleur-de-me
04-29-2021, 12:13 PM
Cheating, Stalking, Autism, Nerd Rage, Jealousy, indiscriminate pop shots on Republicans, 50k offer to purchase, Gamemaster shenanigans and a vast Simutronics conspiracy....This is truly the one thread to rule them all.

gs4Pawn
04-29-2021, 12:50 PM

So you don't like what I said so you turn it into a personal attack.

Classy, I guess considering the content of your posts for the last month its to be expected.

jhsu
04-29-2021, 04:11 PM
Villorn is just a symptom of the problem. The double standards are fucking atrocious. You've got people getting warnings for running passive-spellbot at their table while clear as a bell, and then this motherfucker is AFK scripting 18 hours a day and nobody gives a shit. Simu is a clown show.

Why so Hangry? Feel free on throwing out more Negs with them lovely messages you like adding to me if that will make you feel better.

audioserf
04-29-2021, 04:39 PM
Why so Hangry? Feel free on throwing out more Negs with them lovely messages you like adding to me if that will make you feel better.

ok

Nathala Crane
04-29-2021, 04:48 PM
It's just a useful general catch all for behavior that's strange, but still mostly harmless and not warranting harsher descriptors. Like your usage of autistic up there.

I am making an observation that you appear to be projecting, based on your post history. That's giving you the benefit of the doubt; the alternative is that you are an ableist piece of shit. Though I suppose it's possible for both to be true.

zhagen
04-29-2021, 05:22 PM
Can we please end and bury this train wreck of a thread, I am tired of seeing it as the top post in the High-End folder preview.... I wants my easy merchanting backs! >:(

bunnymustdie
04-29-2021, 05:26 PM
I am making an observation that you appear to be projecting, based on your post history. That's giving you the benefit of the doubt; the alternative is that you are an ableist piece of shit. Though I suppose it's possible for both to be true.

There's also a third possibility, which is that you're just a tard.

Pic related, it describes the source of your asshurt and your mentality:

https://i.imgur.com/0YQClyM.png

You're a hyper autistic tard who took offense where none was meant, and assigned special hidden meanings to messages & words where there were none.

SonoftheNorth
04-29-2021, 05:33 PM
Can we please end and bury this train wreck of a thread, I am tired of seeing it as the top post in the High-End folder preview.... I wants my easy merchanting backs! >:(

Fuck off ableist this thread rules