PDA

View Full Version : This is what it's come to - Another example.

Shaps
03-01-2021, 04:12 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/us-soccer-removes-council-member-racist-speech-megan-rapinoe-kneeling-protest-143845724.html

A Native-American cripple removed from his position for stating facts and his perspective on a matter.

Promptly relieved of his position and called a racist.

Fucking pathetic what our Country is becoming.

Edit: You're right Gelston - I just overreact. No reason to be worried or concerned at all.

Tgo01
03-01-2021, 04:37 PM
spoke for several minutes and used numerous racist, white supremacist talking points, and argued that peaceful protests "taint" the sacrifice made by military members.

I was wondering if he actually used "racist, white supremacist" talking points, or if it was more like "You disagree with me so you're a racist, white supremacist!" It was the latter, I know that shocks everyone.

Shaps
03-01-2021, 04:40 PM
Especially love the part where the responses from US Soccer and such say - "the importance of US Soccer's focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts".

After firing a disabled Native American who expressed his opinion.

The fucking pathetic ignorance and irony.

caelric
03-01-2021, 05:46 PM
Claiming he was citing FBI statistics, Jahn said “95% of deaths in black communities come at the hands of another black man.”

Not sure if that is exactly right, but it's pretty damn close.

Gelston
03-01-2021, 06:18 PM
Are you against an organization being able to remove its members or no? Do you disagree with at-will employment?

Shaps
03-01-2021, 06:57 PM
Are you against an organization being able to remove its members or no? Do you disagree with at-will employment?

Seriously?

Ashliana
03-01-2021, 07:14 PM
Seriously?

You couldn't come up with a real answer to the flaw in your argument being pointed out.. And "Seriously" was your fallback?

:rofl:

Back under your bridge, Shaps.

Gelston
03-01-2021, 07:29 PM
Seriously?

Yes. It is a private organization, and they felt that his message was not congruent with the image they want to cultivate. You have the option to not watch if you disagree with their position.

I would use that exact same line for any firing, for any reason, btw, whether they refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple or they refused to say the pledge of allegiance or any of that.

Shaps
03-01-2021, 08:00 PM
Yes. It is a private organization, and they felt that his message was not congruent with the image they want to cultivate. You have the option to not watch if you disagree with their position.

I would use that exact same line for any firing, for any reason, btw, whether they refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple or they refused to say the pledge of allegiance or any of that.

Someone doesn't like you're white? Fired
Someone doesn't like you're black? Fired
Someone doesn't like your straight? Fired
Someone doesn't like your gay? Fired
Someone doesn't like who you voted for? Fired
Someone doesn't like what your after work hobby is? Fired
Someone doesn't like how you raise your kids? Fired
Someone doesn't like how you think? Fired

For any firing, for any reason right? I mean any of those standards a private organization might "feel that their message is not congruent with the image they want to cultivate". Right?

The guy gave his opinion and stated facts. If that's a standard that you think the UNITED STATES Soccer Federation should not allow, then /shrug. Used to read and listen to your comments with respect, even if we did disagree here and there - past couple times though, feels like you're getting lazy with it.

I wouldn't wish this on anyone, regardless of who they support or their personal beliefs. People really better hope it doesn't swing around to smack them in the face supporting positions like this.

EDIT: And the way it's portrayed? Calling a Native American a racist? For stating facts and his opinion? Get the fuck outa here. You're better than that.

Tgo01
03-01-2021, 09:04 PM

I think they have the right to fire him, I just think their reasoning for doing so is pretty dumb though.

Ashliana
03-01-2021, 09:27 PM

Except he was removed from a volunteer organization, not fired from a "job," and FYI, he could have been fired any public sector job in the US for his poorly reasoned, racist rant and, in all likelihood, even as a public sector employee depending on the type of job he was doing.

For any firing, for any reason right?

You mean at-will or "right to work" frameworks, the kind that conservatives celebrate?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/xKtfVBYd2OxbxIn5retBo5z7Ye1kDIeimFVhMiCgvC3ijRB5aL ojI0jCTQXCW5Mqd6PawziTJCccoI4fOzXXwJD3CmzIhuFwmz_9 LtiL1fnVZYFo1XqOWpCQ55R6I8pj1BAs3WiQhPQkIQIe6a-fsQ

Tell us more about about when a company should be able to fire you, and why.

I mean any of those standards a private organization might "feel that their message is not congruent with the image they want to cultivate". Right?

That's precisely why they let him go: he doesn't represent their values.

The guy gave his opinion and stated facts.

He gave his opinion, yes. Facts? Not really. He shat out tired distortion after distortion, mixed with outright lies. And he knew he'd be getting removed for it, as evidenced by his opening lines.

If that's a standard that you think the UNITED STATES Soccer Federation should not allow, then /shrug. Used to read and listen to your comments with respect, even if we did disagree here and there - past couple times though, feels like you're getting lazy with it.

I wouldn't wish this on anyone, regardless of who they support or their personal beliefs. People really better hope it doesn't swing around to smack them in the face supporting positions like this.

You're an idiot, getting called out by fellow conservatives. Perhaps you should take the time to revaluate your position rather than your usual strategy of doubling down.

EDIT: And the way it's portrayed? Calling a Native American a racist? For stating facts and his opinion? Get the fuck outa here. You're better than that.

Anyone can be racist, including minorities. And again, he didn't do much "fact stating." Get the fuck outa (sic) here. You're better than that. (... Not really).

Gelston
03-02-2021, 10:58 AM

For any firing, for any reason right? I mean any of those standards a private organization might "feel that their message is not congruent with the image they want to cultivate". Right?

The guy gave his opinion and stated facts. If that's a standard that you think the UNITED STATES Soccer Federation should not allow, then /shrug. Used to read and listen to your comments with respect, even if we did disagree here and there - past couple times though, feels like you're getting lazy with it.

You can literally be fired for anything that doesn't violate the civil rights act in any At-Will Employment state which includes:

Any of those things. And I'm not "getting lazy with it" I've consistently throughout the 14 years I've posted on here always expressed my belief that an employer should be able to fire an employee for basically anything they want.

Next time someone gets canned for wearing a BLM hat at work, remember this thread.

Shaps
03-02-2021, 01:23 PM
You can literally be fired for anything that doesn't violate the civil rights act in any At-Will Employment state which includes:

Any of those things. And I'm not "getting lazy with it" I've consistently throughout the 14 years I've posted on here always expressed my belief that an employer should be able to fire an employee for basically anything they want.

Next time someone gets canned for wearing a BLM hat at work, remember this thread.

The distinction to me was this was during a debate concerning an issue that the Soccer Federation was having. It was opened up for people to present their ideas and thoughts on what was being ruled on. This was not while work was being conducted.

That's like having a Command Climate Survey - told to honestly present your opinions - then facing repercussions for it. I find that abhorrent.

If that's how you feel, then so be it - but if that is the case, people need to shut the hell up about Colin Kaepernick, people should shut up about Bakeries, people should shut up about any number of things.

If this guy had protested while he was actually working or competing I get it - those actions affect the work environment. In a forum discussing a topic where opinions should be listened to and supposedly open for discourse? Pathetic.

Wonder what the response would be if the US Soccer Federation determined that anyone who kneels is fired? How would you feel then? How would it be presented on the media and in the news? It's the bullshit double standard.

Your example of a BLM hat at a workplace - I would ask is it during work hours? Is there a dress code? Is there interaction with the public or customers? Etc..... If someone got fired for putting on a BLM hat and supporting that cause in their personal time (so long as peaceful) and got fired - I would make the same argument, and fight for them to keep their job. If there was a meeting held at the company and a person supporting BLM spoke openly about their beliefs and got fired, I would make the same argument and fight for them to keep their job.

That is the difference.

Gelston
03-02-2021, 01:30 PM
Wonder what the response would be if the US Soccer Federation determined that anyone who kneels is fired? How would you feel then? How would it be presented on the media and in the news? It's the bullshit double standard.

Your example of a BLM hat at a workplace - I would ask is it during work hours? Is there a dress code? Is there interaction with the public or customers? Etc..... If someone got fired for putting on a BLM hat and supporting that cause in their personal time (so long as peaceful) and got fired - I would make the same argument, and fight for them to keep their job. If there was a meeting held at the company and a person supporting BLM spoke openly about their beliefs and got fired, I would make the same argument and fight for them to keep their job.

That is the difference.

If they decided to fire people for kneeling, I'd be fine with that too, because they are a private entity and have the right to fire employees.

In your "they shouldn't be able to fire them" world, who enforces this? Does the Government force an organization or business to keep someone? Are you saying you favor more government oversight of private organizations and businesses?

caelric
03-02-2021, 01:34 PM
If they decided to fire people for kneeling, I'd be fine with that too, because they are a private entity and have the right to fire employees.

In your "they shouldn't be able to fire them" world, who enforces this? Does the Government force an organization or business to keep someone? Are you saying you favor more government oversight of private organizations and businesses?

Well, to be fair, the government already does that for some classes of people. Political allegiances and/or political opinions do not constitute a protected class, though.

ETA: nor do I think those should be protected classes.

Shaps
03-02-2021, 01:37 PM

I'm saying that if a person's personal beliefs are expressed in the appropriate forum, and their actions while at work are in line with the companies guidelines then they should not face repercussions. Correct.

I am fine with Private Businesses hiring who they want. I am fine with Private Businesses firing who they want. I am not fine with businesses firing people, when the business themselves, opened up a forum of debate on an issue they are discussing - then penalizing an employee for speaking their mind during said forum.

That's just bullshit.

"HEY!!! HEY!!! WE WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!? GIVE US FEEDBACK ON THIS ISSUE AFFECTING THE COMPANY!!! WE VALUE YOUR INPUT!!!"

**raises hand** "I think we should..."

"NOT THAT INPUT!!! YOU'RE FIRED!!!!"

That's utter bullshit.

Now if this guy was out there before matches shouting about this and that, affecting the business, and telling people to go fuck themselves - I 100% get firing him... but he wasn't.

Gelston
Well, to be fair, the government already does that for some classes of people. Political allegiances and/or political opinions do not constitute a protected class, though.

I understand that the Civil Rights Act protects people from being fired for certain things, such as race, color, religion, sex, and national origin. I do not think it needs to be expanded for everything under the sun. I want as little Government involvement in private affairs as possible.

Gelston
I'm saying that if a person's personal beliefs are expressed in the appropriate forum, and their actions while at work are in line with the companies guidelines then they should not face repercussions. Correct.

I am fine with Private Businesses hiring who they want. I am fine with Private Businesses firing who they want. I am not fine with businesses firing people, when the business themselves, opened up a forum of debate on an issue they are discussing - then penalizing an employee for speaking their mind during said forum.

That's just bullshit.

"HEY!!! HEY!!! WE WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!? GIVE US FEEDBACK ON THIS ISSUE AFFECTING THE COMPANY!!! WE VALUE YOUR INPUT!!!"

**raises hand** "I think we should..."

"NOT THAT INPUT!!! YOU'RE FIRED!!!!"

That's utter bullshit.

So are you saying the want the Government to force them to reinstate him?

caelric
03-02-2021, 01:40 PM
I understand that the Civil Rights Act protects people from being fired for certain things, such as race, color, religion, sex, and national origin. I do not think it needs to be expanded for everything under the sun. I want as little Government involvement in private affairs as possible.

Totally agree. That's why I added my comment under ETA.

Gelston
03-02-2021, 01:42 PM
I completely agree it is shitty to fire/remove someone when you ask them to freely voice their opinion on a matter. I also completely agree it was the council's right to remove him. It is what it is.

Shaps
03-02-2021, 01:48 PM
I completely agree it is shitty to fire/remove someone when you ask them to freely voice their opinion on a matter. I also completely agree it was the council's right to remove him. It is what it is.

I guess "it is what it is" is good enough then. The mind fuck games and social engineering that have been occurring for decades is seeping in. "It is what it is", oh well.

Eventually they'll touch on something that you care about, and you'll be wondering what happened while others just look and go "it is what it is".

We can agree to disagree on this, or 50/50 it - but I'm not to the "it is what it is" headspace yet.

I do appreciate your clarification though so I could better understand your perspective on it - even if I do disagree, I can understand where you're coming from at least.

Seran
03-02-2021, 02:53 PM
Skimmed this forum and culled some pretty relevant points, Shaps feels there's a double standard when it comes to communicating ideas and protesting to support one's beliefs, while Gelston is on the mark pointing out that as a volunteer and residing in an at-will state, you put yourself at risk of losing your position by communicating your feelings. You're both right.

As I wrote my original post, my regional director recommended "White Fragility" by Robin DiAngelo and it made me revise my entire response.

Our Nation is experiencing an identity crises, the likes of which hasn't been so prominent since the 50s and 60s. A small group has grabbed the narrative that being Woke means not only recognizing the original sin of our nation, but also to grant huge entitlements to one segment on our society based upon the color of their skin. This group has been largely successful by incorporating social media to attack anyone who questions or attempts to parse their message as being racist. All the while ignoring the reality that any proposals to advance an individual solely on their race is in fact racist itself.

Now step back and think of yourself as a Caucasian, and you're being told that you're being passed over for a promotion, because the organization you work for feels hiring someone who is African American or Latinx is required to promote diversity.

You've never seen yourself as racist and you've been forced to swallow an entire lexicon of new designations that the Woke community changes on a weekly basis. Cos-Gendered, fine. Trans-Queer, whatever. Latinx, sure that was your favorite Pokémon. But now you're being told that the position you're well qualified for is being filled by someone imminently less qualified so you're organization can show how progressive it is.

What the fuck.

You ask yourself, what does someone's race have to do with how they'll perform at work? How can we be sued for discriminating against a protected class, yet see filling a diversity quota as a positive and not at all contradictory to the law? You can't reconcile it, yet you see you're one of many tens of millions of Americans who feel they're being marginalized, or you're being told you're being marginalized without any evidence of such. How would you feel when voicing your opinion, however repugnant to some, contains what you've grasped as being your last opportunity to stand up against being persecuted for simply existing?

For you tldr folks. There's a lesson to be learned about listening to both sides, to being cognizant of perception of those being left behind while our country Radically changes around them. You don't have to agree, but realize this is the reality for the majority of the country and they don't share your Woke reality. Not entirely.

Parkbandit
03-02-2021, 05:36 PM
You mean at-will or "right to work" frameworks, the kind that conservatives celebrate?

I have managed multiple companies over the past 30 years in a "right to work" state and I can tell you that you are, as usual, wrong and misinformed.

Just because it's a "right to work" state, doesn't mean you can fire anyone you want for any reason.

Parkbandit
03-02-2021, 05:40 PM

Yes. The ex-employee can sue the business for wrongful termination and the Department of Labor can also fine you if they feel you have violated their guidelines.

Ashliana
03-02-2021, 05:54 PM
I have managed multiple companies over the past 30 years in a "right to work" state and I can tell you that you are, as usual, wrong and misinformed.

Just because it's a "right to work" state, doesn't mean you can fire anyone you want for any reason.

As always, Parkbandit shat out a meaningless non-sequitur. You can fire someone for any reason in a "right to work" state as long as it isn't expressly prohibited by law. There's no state in the US that would prevent a company from firing someone for an overtly racist rant like the one he gave. If you've "managed multiple companies over the past 30 years," perhaps you should run the question by an attorney, idiot.

Parkbandit
03-02-2021, 06:15 PM
As always, Parkbandit shat out a meaningless non-sequitur. You can fire someone for any reason in a "right to work" state as long as it isn't expressly prohibited by law. There's no state in the US that would prevent a company from firing someone for an overtly racist rant like the one he gave. If you've "managed multiple companies over the past 30 years," perhaps you should run the question by an attorney, idiot.

Let's revisit your post. Here it is:

For any firing, for any reason right?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/xKtfVBYd2OxbxIn5retBo5z7Ye1kDIeimFVhMiCgvC3ijRB5aL ojI0jCTQXCW5Mqd6PawziTJCccoI4fOzXXwJD3CmzIhuFwmz_9 LtiL1fnVZYFo1XqOWpCQ55R6I8pj1BAs3WiQhPQkIQIe6a-fsQ

Tell us more about about when a company should be able to fire you, and why.

You were wrong and retarded. Granted, it's not quite the "Doomsday Clock" fiasco of 2021.. but it's a close 2nd.

So, to review: You can't fire someone for any reason as you eluded to.

Stop being wrong and stupid in every thread you post in.

Thanks.

Ashliana
03-02-2021, 06:23 PM
Let's revisit your post. Here it is:

You were wrong and retarded. Granted, it's not quite the "Doomsday Clock" fiasco of 2021.. but it's a close 2nd.

So, to review: You can't fire someone for any reason as you eluded to.

Stop being wrong and stupid in every thread you post in.

Thanks.

:rofl: Could you get any more desperate? Spoiler Alert: There's a reason you only partially quoted my post -- guess what the part you quoted is preceded by?

"He could have been fired any private sector job in the US for his poorly reasoned, racist rant"

I know you're super desperate to find anything I'm "wrong" about since you humiliated yourself in the other thread by endlessly doubling down on your reading comprehension failures -- requiring you to be put in your place by another right-winger -- but you'll have to get over it. Better luck finding something that isn't a desperate straw man next time, Retard Champion Parkbandit.

Thanks.

Shaps
03-02-2021, 09:38 PM
Skimmed this forum and culled some pretty relevant points, Shaps feels there's a double standard when it comes to communicating ideas and protesting to support one's beliefs, while Gelston is on the mark pointing out that as a volunteer and residing in an at-will state, you put yourself at risk of losing your position by communicating your feelings. You're both right.

As I wrote my original post, my regional director recommended "White Fragility" by Robin DiAngelo and it made me revise my entire response.

Our Nation is experiencing an identity crises, the likes of which hasn't been so prominent since the 50s and 60s. A small group has grabbed the narrative that being Woke means not only recognizing the original sin of our nation, but also to grant huge entitlements to one segment on our society based upon the color of their skin. This group has been largely successful by incorporating social media to attack anyone who questions or attempts to parse their message as being racist. All the while ignoring the reality that any proposals to advance an individual solely on their race is in fact racist itself.

Now step back and think of yourself as a Caucasian, and you're being told that you're being passed over for a promotion, because the organization you work for feels hiring someone who is African American or Latinx is required to promote diversity.

You've never seen yourself as racist and you've been forced to swallow an entire lexicon of new designations that the Woke community changes on a weekly basis. Cos-Gendered, fine. Trans-Queer, whatever. Latinx, sure that was your favorite Pokémon. But now you're being told that the position you're well qualified for is being filled by someone imminently less qualified so you're organization can show how progressive it is.

What the fuck.

You ask yourself, what does someone's race have to do with how they'll perform at work? How can we be sued for discriminating against a protected class, yet see filling a diversity quota as a positive and not at all contradictory to the law? You can't reconcile it, yet you see you're one of many tens of millions of Americans who feel they're being marginalized, or you're being told you're being marginalized without any evidence of such. How would you feel when voicing your opinion, however repugnant to some, contains what you've grasped as being your last opportunity to stand up against being persecuted for simply existing?

For you tldr folks. There's a lesson to be learned about listening to both sides, to being cognizant of perception of those being left behind while our country Radically changes around them. You don't have to agree, but realize this is the reality for the majority of the country and they don't share your Woke reality. Not entirely.

Thank you for putting it in more eloquent language than I am able to. Always a pleasure to read thoughtful responses.

My only point with your terminology I would like to rephrase is near the end... you say "of those being left behind while our country radically changes" - I don't think people feel left behind (just my personal perspective) - I think they feel imposed upon.

I've said before - there is a difference between being free to live how you want, and being told how you must. Any endeavor, law, or social movement that supports the freedom of people to live their lives as they wish, I will support. Any movement that imposes itself and forces someone to live as dictated, I will oppose.

Currently we as a people are being told how to live, instead of being free to make our own choices. Any society that allows full control to occur and be dictated to is not one that ANY of us would want to live in. I don't wish it on Back, Ash, or anyone else on these forums that I may disagree with. I would defend their right to say what they want on here, just as I support anyone who agrees with me on here.

When one side starts suppressing another though - that is where tension and strife lives - and eventually confrontation.

Shaps
03-02-2021, 10:06 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/18/us/chicago-statues-abraham-lincoln.html

Erase history? Why not.

And everyone laughed when the idea of this was warned against.

Edit: I'll give you an example of what is occurring now reminds me of: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/28/mali-timbuktu-library-ancient-manuscripts

I was fortunate enough to visit that library before it was destroyed. History forever erased, for any others that would ever want to visit in the future. It's a path of destruction that will only get worse if left unchecked. Feel free to laugh. See how it turns out.

Seran
03-02-2021, 10:45 PM
Thank you for putting it in more eloquent language than I am able to. Always a pleasure to read thoughtful responses.

My only point with your terminology I would like to rephrase is near the end... you say "of those being left behind while our country radically changes" - I don't think people feel left behind (just my personal perspective) - I think they feel imposed upon.

I've said before - there is a difference between being free to live how you want, and being told how you must. Any endeavor, law, or social movement that supports the freedom of people to live their lives as they wish, I will support. Any movement that imposes itself and forces someone to live as dictated, I will oppose.

Currently we as a people are being told how to live, instead of being free to make our own choices. Any society that allows full control to occur and be dictated to is not one that ANY of us would want to live in. I don't wish it on Back, Ash, or anyone else on these forums that I may disagree with. I would defend their right to say what they want on here, just as I support anyone who agrees with me on here.

When one side starts suppressing another though - that is where tension and strife lives - and eventually confrontation.

I believe left behind and being imposed on are different perspectives of the same issue, namely that while there's grounds for progress in tolerance and diversity, the far left has taken it upon themselves to vilify those whom they disagree with. What's frightening about it, these attacks are coming with much higher frequency against their own party, recognizing the ability to enforce compliance by making moderates afraid of losing support. Freedom to live should come with freedom of expression, just as we're free to make statements that'll cost us our positions. Personally I find morality clauses in employment contracts to be abhorrent. Outside of criminal behavior, you shouldn't fear for your job by being outspoken. Sadly, this /is/ where unions typically have a larger role, though they too are facing the Woke revolution.

Shaps
03-03-2021, 01:36 AM
I believe left behind and being imposed on are different perspectives of the same issue, namely that while there's grounds for progress in tolerance and diversity, the far left has taken it upon themselves to vilify those whom they disagree with. What's frightening about it, these attacks are coming with much higher frequency against their own party, recognizing the ability to enforce compliance by making moderates afraid of losing support. Freedom to live should come with freedom of expression, just as we're free to make statements that'll cost us our positions. Personally I find morality clauses in employment contracts to be abhorrent. Outside of criminal behavior, you shouldn't fear for your job by being outspoken. Sadly, this /is/ where unions typically have a larger role, though they too are facing the Woke revolution.

As previously stated - your thoughts are much more eloquent and concise than my own. Appreciate the discourse.

Parkbandit
03-03-2021, 07:13 AM
:rofl: Could you get any more desperate? Spoiler Alert: There's a reason you only partially quoted my post -- guess what the part you quoted is preceded by?

"He could have been fired any private sector job in the US for his poorly reasoned, racist rant"

I know you're super desperate to find anything I'm "wrong" about since you humiliated yourself in the other thread by endlessly doubling down on your reading comprehension failures -- requiring you to be put in your place by another right-winger -- but you'll have to get over it. Better luck finding something that isn't a desperate straw man next time, Retard Champion Parkbandit.

Thanks.

As I said, I didn't address this specific issue as I do not know much about it specifically.

I was just correcting your painfully ignorant post that a right to work state = employers can fire for anything.

It's monumentally wrong.

Hopefully, you have figured that out by now. I'm glad I can educate the mentally unstable and ill.

Also, it's far harder to find an instance where you are actually right, while sifting through the mountains of stupidity.

Neveragain
03-03-2021, 08:31 AM
I was just correcting your painfully ignorant post that a right to work state = employers can fire for anything.

It's monumentally wrong.

Assliana is just pushing the same false narrative that her handlers have been pushing for years. Right to work laws would have never become law had unions not turned into organized crime syndicates.

caelric
03-03-2021, 08:33 AM
Assliana is just pushing the same false narrative that her handlers have been pushing for years. Right to work laws would have never become law had unions not turned into organized crime syndicates.

His. little ashy poo is a boy that wishes he was a girl. Well, apparently, he is a fat, hairy man, but still.

Neveragain
03-03-2021, 09:33 AM
Thus far this is purely not scientific:

2020 US map of right to work states:

https://www.nrtw.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/2017-with-Missouri.jpg

US map of homelessness in the US:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/83/Homelessness_statistics_by_state%2C_United_States_ Interagency_Council_on_Homelessness_%282019%29.png

Comparatively, when we look at the rust belt area of the map there seems to be a drastic difference in homelessness in right to work states and forced union states. Illinois sticks out like a sore thumb sitting next to Indiana, Wisconsin and Michigan.

Gelston
03-03-2021, 10:38 AM
As I said, I didn't address this specific issue as I do not know much about it specifically.

It's monumentally wrong.

Hopefully, you have figured that out by now. I'm glad I can educate the mentally unstable and ill.

Also, it's far harder to find an instance where you are actually right, while sifting through the mountains of stupidity.

Everyone seems to be constantly confusing right to work and at-will employment. Right to work just concerns not being forced to join a union. A full on at-will employment state can fire you for any reason that doesn't violate the Civil Rights Act.

Fierna
03-03-2021, 11:07 AM
Thus far this is purely not scientific:

2020 US map of right to work states:

https://www.nrtw.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/2017-with-Missouri.jpg

US map of homelessness in the US:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/83/Homelessness_statistics_by_state%2C_United_States_ Interagency_Council_on_Homelessness_%282019%29.png

Comparatively, when we look at the rust belt area of the map there seems to be a drastic difference in homelessness in right to work states and forced union states. Illinois sticks out like a sore thumb sitting next to Indiana, Wisconsin and Michigan.

The most asinine map I have ever seen. You do realize California has by far the most americans than any other state, in fact if California was it's own country it would be bigger than the country of Poland.

Furthermore, a shit ton of homeless in California are not Californians but from other states due to Cali's super generous treatment of the homeless and the excellent year round weather.

Neveragain
03-03-2021, 12:26 PM
The most asinine map I have ever seen. You do realize California has by far the most americans than any other state, in fact if California was it's own country it would be bigger than the country of Poland.

Furthermore, a shit ton of homeless in California are not Californians but from other states due to Cali's super generous treatment of the homeless and the excellent year round weather.

This would make sense if California also didn't have the highest homeless rate per capita.

Do you only become a Californian if you can afford a home that is 3x over valued?

Ashliana
03-03-2021, 01:55 PM

It's monumentally wrong.

Except I didn't say that. You selectively quoted part of my post in order to make a straw man argument, since you got humiliated in the other thread and you're desperate for other opportunities to assert yourself as anything but a complete imbecile.

You're the definition of mentally unstable -- you've spent more than a decade obsessively cycling through the reputation system in order to anonymously leave as many sociopathic, sexually graphic messages to other forumgoers - mostly men - as you can. Similarly, you're an uneducated hot tub installer who can barely speak his native language, you constantly get bogged down by basic reading comprehension failures, and you have to be simultaneously educated about a topic even as you obstinately argue based on your false assumptions. But I wish you the best of luck in seeking a refund from your mail-in correspondence GED program, since they clearly fleeced you.

https://i.gifer.com/3aqY.gif

Neveragain
03-03-2021, 02:31 PM
Except I didn't say that. You selectively quoted part of my post in order to make a straw man argument, since you got humiliated in the other thread and you're desperate for other opportunities to assert yourself as anything but a complete imbecile.

You're the definition of mentally unstable -- you've spent more than a decade obsessively cycling through the reputation system in order to anonymously leave as many sociopathic, sexually graphic messages to other forumgoers - mostly men - as you can. Similarly, you're an uneducated hot tub installer who can barely speak his native language, you constantly get bogged down by basic reading comprehension failures, and you have to be simultaneously educated about a topic even as you obstinately argue based on your false assumptions. But I wish you the best of luck in seeking a refund from your mail-in correspondence GED program, since they clearly fleeced you.

It's obvious that you thought right to work meant you could fire someone for any reason.

But I wish you the best of luck in seeking a refund from your mail-in correspondence GED program.

You keep letting your hate for poor people shine through. I really wish someone would shoot you in the face, the world would be a better place without you.

Ashliana
03-03-2021, 04:53 PM
It's obvious that you thought right to work meant you could fire someone for any reason.

Sure, provided that you discount what I actually said and instead rely on a mix of fantasy and your reading comprehension failures. Where would modern-day conservatism be without intellectual dishonesty, though?

You keep letting your hate for poor people shine through.

It's actually disdain for PB's willfully ignorant behavior, but there's no surprise that you also failed to understand that, though, or the disdain you have for the poor by means of the party you uncritically support, betraying your crocodile tears. Better luck next time!

I really wish someone would shoot you in the face, the world would be a better place without you.

Likewise, someone should give you a sledgehammer vasectomy. :)

Neveragain
03-03-2021, 05:25 PM
Sure, provided that you discount what I actually said and instead rely on a mix of fantasy and your reading comprehension failures. Where would modern-day conservatism be without intellectual dishonesty, though?

It's actually disdain for PB's willfully ignorant behavior, but there's no surprise that you also failed to understand that, though, or the disdain you have for the poor by means of the party you uncritically support, betraying your crocodile tears. Better luck next time!

Likewise, someone should give you a sledgehammer vasectomy. :)

You keep saying I support the Republican party when I have literally had to remind you that I have voted democrat 7 out of the 9 presidential elections I have voted in.

People like you are why I stopped voting Democrat.

You're a hate filled, fake, repugnant, self centered, piece of shit. I literally mean it when I say the world would be better off without you. No smiley face, I hope you die in a fire tonight.

Ashliana
03-03-2021, 05:55 PM
You keep saying I support the Republican party when I have literally had to remind you that I have voted democrat 7 out of the 9 presidential elections I have voted in.

People like you are why I stopped voting Democrat.

What you claim to have done years ago -- back when Gemstone was new, fangled techonology -- doesn't mean shit. You're on record here uncritically supporting Republicans, for years. You're a dyed-in-the-wool partisan, as demonstrated your numerous assertions and mental gymnastics. How many times does it need to be said that intellectual dishonesty on your part doesn't constitute a coherent position?

You're a hate filled, fake, repugnant, self centered, piece of shit. I literally mean it when I say the world would be better off without you. No smiley face, I hope you die in a fire tonight.

You're literally on here wishing death on other people while simultaneously trying to pretend you have the moral high ground, without a shred of irony or self-awareness. You are human garbage, just like Parkbandit.

No smiley face, I hope you die in a fire tonight.

Since you couldn't win an argument on its merits -- again -- you reveal your true self, simply Bitter Conservative #74,222,958, raging as caucasians become a minority in America and you continue to lose every issue in the culture war. Your impotent fury is hilarious, so you definitely earned a smiley.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51zLZbEVSTL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Parkbandit
03-03-2021, 06:10 PM

I quoted the post. Asked and answered... and no matter what you actually said, you will spin it into some way to pretend you are right.

Sorry, you are wrong.

And the other thread? Do you mean the one where I said Trump was the most peaceful President since Ford.. and your best "factual" comebacks were:

1) TRUMP ALMOST STARTED NUCLEAR WAR!
2) TRUMP ALMOST STARTED WW3!
3) THE DOOMSDAY CLOCK MOVED AHEAD TO 100 SECONDS!!

You're not even smart enough to know you're wrong... which is why you are the current retard champion.

An actual gif of you, regurgitating the same bullshit alllllllll theeeeeee timmmmmmmmmmme.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/LGShl9I1rsNW/source.gif

I don't blame you though.. it must be difficult for someone who's so mentally challenged to come up with some actual new talking points.... although the Doomsday Clock is a good one.

Neveragain
03-03-2021, 06:20 PM
What you claim to have done years ago -- back when Gemstone was new, fangled techonology -- doesn't mean shit. You're on record here uncritically supporting Republicans, for years. You're a dyed-in-the-wool partisan, as demonstrated your numerous assertions and mental gymnastics. How many times does it need to be said that intellectual dishonesty on your part doesn't constitute a coherent position?

You're literally on here wishing death on other people while simultaneously trying to pretend you have the moral high ground, without a shred of irony or self-awareness. You are human garbage, just like Parkbandit.

Since you couldn't win an argument on its merits -- again -- you reveal your true self, simply Bitter Conservative #74,222,958, raging as caucasians become a minority in America and you continue to lose every issue in the culture war. Your impotent fury is hilarious, so you definitely earned a smiley.

raging as caucasians become a minority in America

This is where I could be cheap like you and point out your trade skill ignorance.

I'm so concerned about the white purity in my bloodline that all my children are part American Indian.

This is the piece of shit coming out in you. Please, put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger, you will be doing everyone a favor.

Ashliana
03-03-2021, 06:22 PM
I quoted the post. Asked and answered... and no matter what you actually said, you will spin it into some way to pretend you are right. Sorry, you are wrong.

Nope. You selectively quoted half of it, leaving out the part that directly contradicts your claims. Falsely mischaracterizing someone's position, a straw man argument, doesn't make you right. Nobody's surprised you've had to resort to one, though, since you've got humiliated repeatedly in the last few days and you're desperately seeking a way to soothe your bruised ego.

And the other thread?

That would be the thread where you couldn't figure out a simple distinction -- in your native language -- and your only play was to repeatedly double down, requiring another right-winger to gently let you down and inform you that you were wrong, which you still haven't been able to wrap your head around.

Do you mean the one where I said Trump was the most peaceful President since Ford.. and your best "factual" comebacks were:

1) TRUMP ALMOST STARTED NUCLEAR WAR!
2) TRUMP ALMOST STARTED WW3!
3) THE DOOMSDAY CLOCK MOVED AHEAD TO 100 SECONDS!!

You're not even smart enough to know you're wrong... which is why you are the current retard champion.

Oh no! Looks like it's Alzheimer's again for Parkbandit! Since your script broke and you returned to an earlier part of it, here's the appropriate response for this portion:

PB: TRUMP IS THE MOST PEACEFUL PRESIDENT BECAUSE OF (A)
Ashliana: What about (B) and (C)?
PB: ONLY (A) EXISTS!!
Ashliana: So you're pretending (B) and (C) don't exist?
Back: What about (D)?

Best of luck figuring out how to address the totality of Trump's actions.

An actual gif of you, regurgitating the same bullshit alllllllll theeeeeee timmmmmmmmmmme.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/LGShl9I1rsNW/source.gif

I don't blame you though.. it must be difficult for someone who's so mentally challenged to come up with some actual new talking points.... although the Doomsday Clock is a good one.

It's okay, Parkbandit. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

Ashliana
03-03-2021, 06:28 PM
This is where I could be cheap like you and point out your trade skill ignorance.

When your defense is "Not every tradesman is as ignorant as Parkbandit -- Parkbandit's numerous issues are just his personal failing," you're not actually providing much of a defense, you realize? And again, you have no moral authority of which to speak regarding my "maligning blue collar workers" when you uncritically support a party that demonizes the working class, and does everything in their power to exploit them and keep them in wage slavery.

I'm so concerned about the white purity in my bloodline that all my children are part American Indian.

Ah, yes.. your children are "part American Indian," and despite that -- you're using a term that Native populations don't tend to use much these days. What an odd coincidence. Could it be that you're full of shit, making undemonstrated claims on the Internet? Or are you just a shitty father? Neither would be surprising.

This is the piece of shit coming out in you. Please, put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger, you will be doing everyone a favor.

We know, you're super bitter about Trump losing all three branches of government in the biggest defeat in the last 89 years. I'd tell you to consider taking your own advice for once, but judging from the rest of your behavior, you're one unhinged post away from taking your AR-15 to the local Wal-Mart and going ham, so I'll refrain for the moment.

Neveragain
03-03-2021, 09:17 PM
When your defense is "Not every tradesman is as ignorant as Parkbandit -- Parkbandit's numerous issues are just his personal failing," you're not actually providing much of a defense, you realize? And again, you have no moral authority of which to speak regarding my "maligning blue collar workers" when you uncritically support a party that demonizes the working class, and does everything in their power to exploit them and keep them in wage slavery.

Ah, yes..your children are "part American Indian," and despite that -- you're using a term that Native populations don't tend to use much these days. What an odd coincidence. Could it be that you're full of shit, making undemonstrated claims on the Internet? Or are you just a shitty father? Neither would be surprising.

We know, you're super bitter about Trump losing all three branches of government in the biggest defeat in the last 89 years. I'd tell you to consider taking your own advice for once, but judging from the rest of your behavior, you're one
unhinged post away from taking your AR-15 to the local Wal-Mart and going ham, so I'll refrain for the moment.

My argument was your typo, the same excuse you used to equate trades people as ignorant but I passed because it's just a retarded argument.

your children are "part American Indian," and despite that -- you're using a term that Native populations don't tend to use much these days.

You're extremely retarded.

Or are you just a shitty father?

I raised doctors and lawyers.

unhinged post away from taking your AR-15

I don't own any guns. I just find you to be a disgusting human being that consumes resources that could be better allocated, it's that simple.

We know, you're super bitter about Trump losing all three branches of government in the biggest defeat in the last 89 years.

Unlike you, I have never put enough faith in politicians to get upset about losing elections. Pretty much everyone I have supported for president has lost anyway. I think Obama's first term was the last time I supported the winning candidate. I still really like Obama.

Ashliana
03-03-2021, 09:44 PM
My argument was your typo, the same excuse you used to equate trades people as ignorant but I passed because it's just a retarded argument.

Erm, no. You made the same nonsensical argument that Parkbandit did, which is wrong for the same reason, and has nothing to do with your crocodile tears for the working class.

You're extremely retarded.

Translation: You couldn't come up with a substantive reply, and were forced to ignore it and rely solely on a personal attack, effectively conceding. That's such a new strategy for you, and not at all your consistent, desperate fallback. Oh well!

I raised doctors and lawyers.

I can claim all sorts of things, too. :) What your response actually reveals, though, is the hilarious insecurity that goes into rationalizing the quality of your parenting with the supposed accomplishments of your children, as if those supposed accomplishments couldn't have been done despite you, and not because of you. Since, as we all know, you're the type of human garbage who wishes death upon people for the high crime of you not being able to win an argument in an online discussion, no one would be surprised if you were the type of person to take out your frustrations on the people around you, just like you do here.

I don't own any guns. I just find you to be a disgusting human being that consumes resources that could be better allocated, it's that simple.

Ah, another Internet Claim™. Sure you don't. But let's sum up.. You couldn't read basic English, made a demonstrably incorrect claim, couldn't respond substantively to two points, instead being forced to resort solely to insults, and have no self-awareness about the quality of person you are as you continue to wish death upon people you couldn't out-debate in an online forum.

Unlike you, I have never put enough faith in politicians to get upset about losing elections. Pretty much everyone I have supported for president has lost anyway. I think Obama's first term was the last time I supported the winning candidate. I still really like Obama.

Except for that pesky reality where you've demonstrated your bitterness, consistently, since Trump lost. Just like Parkbandit. Just like Methais. If anything, you're escalating.

Get help soon.

Neveragain
03-03-2021, 10:00 PM
Erm, no. You made the same nonsensical argument that Parkbandit did, which is wrong for the same reason, and has nothing to do with your crocodile tears for the working class.

Translation: You couldn't come up with a substantive reply, and were forced to ignore it and rely solely on a personal attack, effectively conceding. That's such a new strategy for you, and not at all your consistent, desperate fallback. Oh well!

I can claim all sorts of things, too. :) What your response actually reveals, though, is the hilarious insecurity that goes into rationalizing the quality of your parenting with the supposed accomplishments of your children, as if those supposed accomplishments couldn't have been done despite you, and not because of you. Since, as we all know, you're the type of human garbage who wishes death upon people for the high crime of you not being able to win an argument in an online discussion, no one would be surprised if you were the type of person to take out your frustrations on the people around you, just like you do here.

Ah, another Internet Claim™. Sure you don't. But let's sum up.. You couldn't read basic English, made a demonstrably incorrect claim, couldn't respond substantively to two points, instead being forced to resort solely to insults, and have no self-awareness about the quality of person you are as you continue to wish death upon people you couldn't out-debate in an online forum.

Except for that pesky reality where you've demonstrated your bitterness, consistently, since Trump lost. Just like Parkbandit. Just like Methais. If anything, you're escalating.

Get help soon.

I suggest at least a .45, you won't have to worry about having an open casket, nobody will be there for a visit anyway.

caelric
03-03-2021, 10:08 PM
I suggest at least a .45, you won't have to worry about having an open casket, nobody will be there for a visit anyway.

12 gauge. Little ashy poo is not a small person, but rather a big fat hairy guy. Need to be sure.

Ashliana
03-03-2021, 10:08 PM

See? It's much easier when you drop even the pretext of having a defensible position and instead just say what you really want to say. Methais and Parkbandit would save themselves a bunch of time by being as direct (directly mentally ill, that is) as you.

Seek psychiatric care soon.

caelric
03-03-2021, 10:59 PM
Oh, poor little ashy poo left grey rep. Only person here that needs psychiatric care is you.

Ashliana
03-03-2021, 11:05 PM
Oh, poor little ashy poo left grey rep. Only person here that needs psychiatric care is you.

.. says the person who lurks in a forum solely to snipe at people, since he doesn't know enough about any given topic to actually participate in the little discussion that does happen, and whose best attempt at an insult is "ashy poo."

Neveragain
03-04-2021, 08:27 AM
See? It's much easier when you drop even the pretext of having a defensible position and instead just say what you really want to say. Methais and Parkbandit would save themselves a bunch of time by being as direct (directly mentally ill, that is) as you.

Seek psychiatric care soon.

No, I was just taught that people that expose their hatred for basically everyone, proposes policy every other tyrant in human history has proposed when they are about to commit genocide, supports genocidal policies that are the number 1 killer of a minority group and throws fits of hysterics the moment someone disagrees, can only be dealt with by putting a bullet in their head.

Ashliana
03-04-2021, 09:37 AM
No, I was just taught that people that expose their hatred for basically everyone, proposes policy every other tyrant in human history has proposed when they are about to commit genocide, supports genocidal policies that are the number 1 killer of a minority group and throws fits of hysterics the moment someone disagrees, can only be dealt with by putting a bullet in their head.

Isn't it funny how you simultaneously believe Joe Biden is a doddering, senile fool and is a "tyrant about to commit genocide"?

Isn't it funny how you simultaneously claim other people "throw fits of hysteria the moment someone disagrees," while hysterically calling for the death of other people because you couldn't out-argue them in an online discussion?

Hint: It's because you're an idiot with zero redeeming qualities.

~Rocktar~
03-04-2021, 09:44 AM

Isn't it funny how you simultaneously believe Joe Biden is a doddering, senile fool and is a "tyrant about to commit genocide"?

Isn't it funny how you simultaneously claim other people "throw fits of hysteria the moment someone disagrees," while hysterically calling for the death of other people because you couldn't out-argue them in an online discussion?

Isn't it funny that you fit every category mentioned and have zero self awareness? No, it's not really funny, it's pretty tragic really.

Ashliana
03-04-2021, 09:57 AM
Isn't it funny that you fit every category mentioned and have zero self awareness? No, it's not really funny, it's pretty tragic really.

How so? This should be good. (Or rather, no, it won't, because you won't be able to demonstrate your assertion). :)

Neveragain
03-04-2021, 12:30 PM

I'm not talking about Joe Biden, I'm referring to you and others like you. When your main message is the hatred of people for the color of their skin, you deserve nothing less than a bullet, it's how you prevent mass genocide. Don't for a second try to pretend that this isn't where your "politics" end, when you openly support reeducation camps. We have been there before in human history and the answer is to eliminate people that spread this age old doctrine of ethnic cleansing.

Your ilk should have been put down when it was exposed how the eugenic policies you support addresses black Americans.

Ashliana
03-04-2021, 12:38 PM
I'm not talking about Joe Biden, I'm referring to you and others like you.

Right. So which "tyrant" will be overseeing this supposed genocide you're hysterically ranting about?

When your main message is the hatred of people for the color of their skin, you deserve nothing less than a bullet, it's how you prevent mass genocide.

Sorry, racially-based hatred is a conservative thing. Pointing out the fact that Republicans bought into white identity politics -- hook, line and sinker -- due to their fears about becoming their most hated group -- a minority -- doesn't confer "racial hatred" on the person pointing out your behavior. You are an idiot.

Don't for a second try to pretend that this isn't where your "politics" end, when you openly support reeducation camps. We have been there before in human history and the answer is to eliminate people that spread this age old doctrine of ethnic cleansing.

Again, you have no moral authority of which to speak when you're literally rooting for the deaths of other people based on imagined positions you fantasized, and when in reality, you're simply butthurt you couldn't best someone in an online debate. Best of luck providing a citation for my "open support of reeducation camps." :)

Your ilk should have been put down

See above. Pretending you have any kind of moral authority when you're, in reality, the one calling for people's deaths, reveals you for what you are:

1) a shameless hypocrite with zero self-awareness
2) the fascist everyone already knew you were.

when it was exposed how the eugenic policies you support addresses black Americans.

Sorry, your infantalizing, racist bullshit isn't going to fly here. I guess you'll just have to figure out on your own why 90%+ of Black Americans vote Democratic, and not Republican.

Spoiler Alert: It's because you people are racist as shit, imbecile. :)