PDA

View Full Version : I just got boned

Urinal Poops
04-09-2005, 07:35 PM
So Longmang cheapshots my rogue about three months ago while he's picking a box and not wearing his hauberk, No biggie. I finally find him today and kill him, and then I see this from a jailcell.

* Longmang has disconnected.
>
* Darckdeath just bit the dust!
>
* Sillvento joins the adventure.
>
You begin to lose touch with your internal sources of strength.
>
Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.
>
You feel fully energetic again.
>
* Sillvento has disconnected.
>
* Longmang joins the adventure.

Well, it was really subtle to say the least. So I march down to TSC after I get my gear and whisper to Longmang, "Dont you dare bring your other character into this, that's your warning."

So after about 30 minutes of being followed around my Sillventos demon while hunting and running around town, not too mention being located the whole time as well. Let's just say I got fucking pissed.

He locates me, I let him finally catch up to me in town, walk one room over and hide. He runs through and I stalk him and then proceed to bury his head into his shoulders.

I get arrested, he gets raised. Next thing I know he's in the jailcell with me for having a demon in town. I ask him how his head is feeling and he proceeds to do this.

Sillvento arrogantly says, "It's time you gave me some head."
>
Sillvento nods to you.
>
Sillvento stands up.
>
(Sillvento makes ***** give up some good head)

After that I believe there was even an act command about bending me over. I reported it all, to which he doesnt get yanked.

I get out of jail and gear up and go wait for my new buddy in the courthouse. He shows up and I stalk him. After the numerous dick sucking and butt fucking comments im pretty hot and kill him again.

Immidiately I get pulled to the lounge and take a warning from Khaladon for PvP. Which I really feel I did not innitiate, I was lectured on how I could have reported this. But I learned from my mistakes once before when I killed Kithus' thief and then he brings in a character i've never met with that current character, has no verbal interaction and proceeds to blast me everywhere

My final verdict is this is the biggest catch 22 piece of bullshit ever. I recieved a warning for someone abusing a verb to make me orally gratify them and being vengeful for it. Even if it were for the first murder we all know Sillvento, it's not like he was coming to meet me for tea and fucking scrumpets.

isebumples
04-09-2005, 08:18 PM
I hope Sillvento/Longmang's players testicles rot and fall off someday. I'ts a roleplay game, and I've never seen any attempt at roleplay out of either of them, unless they are trying to roleplay a complete assbag. In that case, they are great RP'ers.

-Bumples player

Pallon
04-09-2005, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Urinal Poops

>
Sillvento nods to you.
>
Sillvento stands up.
>

How does this not get someone immediately thrown out of the game on their ass? Fucker should have at least gotten pulled

Kitsun
04-09-2005, 08:28 PM
Seriously, if someone does that you have to take a step back and report, report, report. Keep him doing what he's doing while the GMs come in and watch.

As is, you probably both got GM attention and all they saw was you blasting him back with no interaction at all.

You have to give them to have something to work with. Being baited into retaliation while THEY'RE reporting is going to get you nabbed.

HarmNone
04-09-2005, 08:29 PM
I had a similar situation with my warrior once. I took no action against the offender. I did an assist/report and spoke with a gamehost about the problem. The gamehost told me that if it happened again, I was to assist/report as it was going on. I agreed. Sure enough, about 15 minutes went by and the idiot arrives and starts again. I said nothing to him, but assist/reported again. Before I even got the Report in, dOOd was gone in a puff of smoke.

If I remember right, the GM involved was Kennesaw. I don't remember who the gamehost was, but whoever it was...thanks. :)

ElanthianSiren
04-09-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Kitsun
Seriously, if someone does that you have to take a step back and report, report, report. Keep him doing what he's doing while the GMs come in and watch.

As is, you probably both got GM attention and all they saw was you blasting him back with no interaction at all.

You have to give them to have something to work with. Being baited into retaliation while THEY'RE reporting is going to get you nabbed.

This... yah.

Abusing the act verb should be a decapitation offense however imo.

Since they can't discuss his/her account(s) with you though, you have no way of knowing if Khal didn't pull the head-loving individual up.

-Melissa

Gan
04-09-2005, 08:32 PM
I'd send a letter into feedback. Seems the GM's missed some things on this and need corrected.

Or give him an opportunity to do this again and report every 3 seconds until the GM's pull their head out of their ass and correct it.

[Edited on 4-10-2005 by Ganalon]

Dionisius
04-10-2005, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Urinal Poops
>
Sillvento nods to you.
>
Sillvento stands up.
>

Although I really HATE Sillvento this made me laugh.

In other words... PWNED! :lol:

[Edited on 4-10-2005 by Dionisius]

Apotheosis
04-10-2005, 03:29 AM
sillvento, shumpster, longmang, and related cronies should have been removed from the GS gene pool long ago

FinisWolf
04-10-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Yswithe
sillvento, shumpster, longmang, and related cronies should have been removed from the GS gene pool long ago

Do not forget Coinner...

Silvento's little ass pounding buddy.

I just choose to ignore that whole group, they are fucking asshats from way back. I don't recall which is the sorcerer, but I think I ran a post here once about how the sorcerer one tried to implode me in kiramon in Illisitam... I got (ready? Huh? Ready?) 1 point of damage.

Morons! The lot of them!

Finiswolf

Dionisius
04-10-2005, 09:32 PM
Longmang = ranger
Shumpster = wizard
Coinner = rogue
Sillvento = sorcerer

How do I know this? I have killed them all over and over and over again.