PDA

View Full Version : HESS - 2021Q1

Alastir
02-13-2021, 10:52 PM
Tables no longer work.

"A thorny disc will cost 500,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 3 left!" |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the disc, instead of BUYing the disc, for a discounted price of 375,000."
"A greater undead bane charter will cost 500,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 3 left!" |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the charter, instead of BUYing the charter, for a discounted price of 375,000."
"A green rotflare debenture will cost 400,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 2 left!" |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the debenture, instead of BUYing the debenture, for a discounted price of 300,000."
"A long chainspear spiral will cost 300,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 2 left!" |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the spiral, instead of BUYing the spiral, for a discounted price of 225,000."
-|-
"A furry creature bane slip will cost 400,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 5 left!" |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the slip, instead of BUYing the slip, for a discounted price of 300,000."
"A tiny bane boost paper will cost 100,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the paper, instead of BUYing the paper, for a discounted price of 75,000."
-|-
"Some orb-shaped fused links is no longer for sale. The links cost 500,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip when available." (2)
"A fusion adding agreement is no longer for sale. The agreement cost 250,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip when available." (2)
"A smooth de-fusion tablet will cost 100,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the tablet, instead of BUYing the tablet, for a discounted price of 75,000."
-|-
"A purple acuity flare chit will cost 40,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the chit, instead of BUYing the chit, for a discounted price of 30,000."
"A puce flat acuity ticket will cost 30,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the ticket, instead of BUYing the ticket, for a discounted price of 22,500."
"A silvery flat mana deed will cost 15,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the deed, instead of BUYing the deed, for a discounted price of 11,250."
"A heavy mana flare bill will cost 15,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the bill, instead of BUYing the bill, for a discounted price of 11,250."
-|-
"A curled enhancive bonus checklist will cost 50,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the checklist, instead of BUYing the checklist, for a discounted price of 37,500."
"A stained enhancive stat papyrus will cost 50,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the papyrus, instead of BUYing the papyrus, for a discounted price of 37,500."
"An enhancive recovery plate will cost 50,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the plate, instead of BUYing the plate, for a discounted price of 37,500."
"An old enhancive max paper will cost 10,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
"An enhancive removal certificate will cost 10,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the certificate, instead of BUYing the certificate, for a discounted price of 7,500."
-|-
"A silvery asg change proclamation will cost 150,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 2 left!" |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the proclamation, instead of BUYing the proclamation, for a discounted price of 112,500."
"A folded shield resize bill will cost 25,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the bill, instead of BUYing the bill, for a discounted price of 18,750."
"A torn resistance stub will cost 25,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the stub, instead of BUYing the stub, for a discounted price of 18,750."
-|-
"A simple sigil staff label is no longer for sale. The label cost 250,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip when available."
-|-
"A green Ithzir Armor sheet will cost 500,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 2 left!" |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the sheet, instead of BUYing the sheet, for a discounted price of 375,000."
"An Ithzir unlock letter will cost 75,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the letter, instead of BUYing the letter, for a discounted price of 56,250."
-|-
"A blue Voln Armor invoice will cost 500,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 2 left!" |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the invoice, instead of BUYing the invoice, for a discounted price of 375,000."
"A mana-infused crystal will cost 250,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There is only 1 left!" |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the crystal, instead of BUYing the crystal, for a discounted price of 187,500."
"An engorged and fleshy parasite will cost 250,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 2 left!"
"A sprite-shaped statuette will cost 250,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 2 left!"
"A multicolored sphere will cost 250,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 2 left!"
-|-
"A chunk of xazkruvrixis ore is no longer for sale. The ore cost 500,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip when available."
"A chunk of low steel ore will cost 300,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 2 left!" |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the ore, instead of BUYing the ore, for a discounted price of 225,000."
"A chunk of high steel ore will cost 150,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 2 left!" |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the ore, instead of BUYing the ore, for a discounted price of 112,500."
"A chunk of zelnorn ore will cost 50,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the ore, instead of BUYing the ore, for a discounted price of 37,500."
"A chunk of adamantine ore will cost 40,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the ore, instead of BUYing the ore, for a discounted price of 30,000."
"A chunk of kroderine ore will cost 30,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the ore, instead of BUYing the ore, for a discounted price of 22,500."
-|-
"A stained single enchant document will cost 30,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the document, instead of BUYing the document, for a discounted price of 22,500."
"A red and white target defense board will cost 175,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 20 left!" |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the board, instead of BUYing the board, for a discounted price of 131,250."
"A defensive boost charter will cost 100,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."
"A fresh defender label will cost 100,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the label, instead of BUYing the label, for a discounted price of 75,000."
"A defender boost slip will cost 25,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the slip, instead of BUYing the slip, for a discounted price of 18,750."
-|-
"A maroon knockout flare debenture will cost 100,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the debenture, instead of BUYing the debenture, for a discounted price of 75,000."
"A cyan polearm flare debenture will cost 60,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the debenture, instead of BUYing the debenture, for a discounted price of 45,000."
"A multicolored greater element envelope will cost 40,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the envelope, instead of BUYing the envelope, for a discounted price of 30,000."
"A crumpled rare flare epistle will cost 30,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the epistle, instead of BUYing the epistle, for a discounted price of 22,500."
"A dispel boost booklet will cost 30,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the booklet, instead of BUYing the booklet, for a discounted price of 22,500."
"A pristine common flare chit will cost 15,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the chit, instead of BUYing the chit, for a discounted price of 11,250."
"A white sanctifying card will cost 15,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the card, instead of BUYing the card, for a discounted price of 11,250."
-|-
"An opaque bubble flare debenture will cost 100,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the debenture, instead of BUYing the debenture, for a discounted price of 75,000."
"An opalescent bubble-shaped document will cost 25,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the document, instead of BUYing the document, for a discounted price of 18,750."
-|-
"A pristine Nervestave contract will cost 100,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the contract, instead of BUYing the contract, for a discounted price of 75,000."
"A Tier 2 Nervestave note will cost 25,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the note, instead of BUYing the note, for a discounted price of 18,750."
"A Tier 3 Nervestave book will cost 25,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the book, instead of BUYing the book, for a discounted price of 18,750."
"A Tier 4 Nervestave flyer will cost 25,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the flyer, instead of BUYing the flyer, for a discounted price of 18,750."
-|-
"A leather spellbook will cost 200,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the spellbook, instead of BUYing the spellbook, for a discounted price of 150,000."
-|-
"A fork-shaped papyrus will cost 150,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the papyrus, instead of BUYing the papyrus, for a discounted price of 112,500."
"A silver forked note will cost 150,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the note, instead of BUYing the note, for a discounted price of 112,500."
"A master instrument sheet will cost 50,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the sheet, instead of BUYing the sheet, for a discounted price of 37,500."
-|-
"A faded activator receipt will cost 25,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the receipt, instead of BUYing the receipt, for a discounted price of 18,750."
"A translucent combiner vellum will cost 25,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the vellum, instead of BUYing the vellum, for a discounted price of 18,750."
-|-
"A lesser transmutation message will cost 15,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase." |A sales clerk looks around and continues, "You can ATTUNE the message, instead of BUYing the message, for a discounted price of 11,250."
"A silver-based sleek crystal sphere will cost 100,000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."

caelric
02-14-2021, 12:22 AM
Some of those things went really fast. Was hoping to grab 2 of the GUB certs. Nope. All gone.

gilchristr
02-14-2021, 12:32 AM
Thanks for posting this.

Skeletor
02-14-2021, 08:11 AM
I don't understand. If I ATTUNE it and then say use the attuned 'common flare chit' on my sword. Does that mean the sword becomes only useable by me? wtf?

Fortybox
02-14-2021, 08:18 AM
Some of those things went really fast. Was hoping to grab 2 of the GUB certs. Nope. All gone.

HoA buys them up a sec after it opens and just resells to their members.

Skeletor
02-14-2021, 08:39 AM

https://i.imgflip.com/4xzy1x.gif

Avaia
02-14-2021, 09:26 AM
I don't understand. If I ATTUNE it and then say use the attuned 'common flare chit' on my sword. Does that mean the sword becomes only useable by me? wtf?

Correct. At this point things are account-attuned I believe.They are giving a break to people who buy things to use, not re-sell.

rolfard
02-14-2021, 09:55 AM

I bought them both and tossed them in the well

drauz
02-14-2021, 09:55 AM

https://media2.giphy.com/media/LAKIIRqtM1dqE/giphy.gif

Skeletor
02-14-2021, 09:56 AM
Correct. At this point things are account-attuned I believe.They are giving a break to people who buy things to use, not re-sell.

Heh, nice ploy to effectively remove high end items from the secondary market. Making Simu bought items even more valuable.

https://i.imgflip.com/4y05mf.gif

Fortybox
02-14-2021, 10:03 AM
I bought them both and tossed them in the well

You stole my bike and threw it down the well too.

https://media.giphy.com/media/eIPM3j6YXHKXC/giphy.gif

rolfard
02-14-2021, 10:06 AM
You stole my bike and threw it down the well too.

https://media.giphy.com/media/eIPM3j6YXHKXC/giphy.gif

It was ruining my emersion.

Orthin
02-14-2021, 10:19 AM
Heh, nice ploy to effectively remove high end items from the secondary market. Making Simu bought items even more valuable.

https://i.imgflip.com/4y05mf.gif

If it makes a little easier for me to get my forever items I am all for it. I will be able to make use of it this run to get some acuity on my runestaff or mana flares which I am ALL for

Also you could still sell items they would just be account bound, if the item was unbelieveable enough I am sure someone would buy it and then +$20 to transfer their main to account

drauz
02-14-2021, 10:25 AM
I think limited certs in HESS should be attuned to the character who buys it, not make the item it's used on attuned but only that character can redeem that cert. Don't want it you have to get a refund and give it back to be put back in HESS.

Orthin
02-14-2021, 10:30 AM
I think limited certs in HESS should be attuned to the character who buys it, not make the item it's used on attuned but only that character can redeem that cert. Don't want it you have to get a refund and give it back to be put back in HESS.

Agreed

For those folks taking multiple runs to get enough BS for one of those 300-600k BS I can't imagine missing out on something that someone else swoops in on just to turn around and sell because they can.

Like for some folks they have to be probably doing appointment television for when the shop opens and just hoping to get it.

kutter
02-14-2021, 10:43 AM

Agreed

For those folks taking multiple runs to get enough BS for one of those 300-600k BS I can't imagine missing out on something that someone else swoops in on just to turn around and sell because they can.

Like for some folks they have to be probably doing appointment television for when the shop opens and just hoping to get it.

I have really mixed feelings about this. The capitalist's in me sees nothing wrong with it, but the pragmatist in me sees a lot wrong with it. I think a good compromise would be to offer a few, and I mean a FEW fully unlocked ones at a ridiculous amount and then locked ones for a more reasonable amount, be it character or account, I am good with either.

Fortybox
02-14-2021, 10:46 AM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/LAKIIRqtM1dqE/giphy.gif

The person who needs help is the stalker from your organization creeping out on everyone and a collaborator on cornering the DR market by buying these items up in seconds:

[Duskruin Arena, Scrip Shop]
Luminescent green moss lines the slick stone walls of this small chamber and provides adequate lighting despite a lack of windows or candles. Thin pathways between various sized containers and tables impede navigation to a beaded curtain. You also see a very important sign and a battered wooden treasure chest.
Also here: Spoilz
Obvious exits: out

drauz
02-14-2021, 10:58 AM
The person who needs help is the stalker from your organization creeping out on everyone and a collaborator on cornering the DR market by buying these items up in seconds:

I get it, you dislike HoA so every time you stub your toe it's HoA's fault. Get some help.

drauz
02-14-2021, 11:03 AM
I have really mixed feelings about this. The capitalist's in me sees nothing wrong with it, but the pragmatist in me sees a lot wrong with it. I think a good compromise would be to offer a few, and I mean a FEW fully unlocked ones at a ridiculous amount and then locked ones for a more reasonable amount, be it character or account, I am good with either.

This isn't RL so not everything can be done the same. New Iphone comes out and they have lines because they're highly sought after. You wait in line long enough you can make some money reselling, but in this game its just who has the fastest internet connection and the best script.

Fortybox
02-14-2021, 11:10 AM
I get it, you dislike HoA so every time you stub your toe it's HoA's fault. Get some help.

Here - let me make it simple for you to understand since you keep avoiding the issue:

1) HoA buys up the limited HESS items in seconds after the shop opens up each DR and then auctions them out to their members.

2) HoA proactively encourages a member to stalk players at HESS, Trove and entry points in other events for purposes of tracking/assessing the competition and whatever else creepy thing he wants to do with the data.

Remove the cancer please. I hope Wyrom eventually wakes up and comes down hard on your organization's practices.

That is all.

drauz
02-14-2021, 11:29 AM
Here - let me make it simple for you to understand since you keep avoiding the issue:

1) HoA buys up the limited HESS items in seconds after the shop opens up each DR and then auctions them out to their members.

2) HoA proactively encourages a member to stalk players at HESS, Trove and entry points in other events for purposes of tracking/assessing the competition and whatever else creepy thing he wants to do with the data.

Remove the cancer please. I hope Wyrom eventually wakes up and comes down hard on your organization's practices.

That is all.

Let me make this simple for you, none of that is true. You're pushing a conspiracy theory plain and simple.

1) Just no, not even a shred of truth to this

2) Also just no, no one in HoA encourages stalking in any shape or form.

If someone is telling you this then they are gaslighting you hard and you're gobbling it up cause it's what you want to hear.

Skeletor
02-14-2021, 11:32 AM
-Just out of curiosity is there some sort of ranking or organization structure for HoA? Need to know who to complain to.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e1/15/29/e1152982a58f6cb6e034ef687339209b.jpg

Melivn
02-14-2021, 11:51 AM
-Just out of curiosity is there some sort of ranking or organization structure for HoA? Need to know who to complain to.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e1/15/29/e1152982a58f6cb6e034ef687339209b.jpg

You can file any complaints to me I'll get back to you RSN about them.

Alastir
02-14-2021, 12:10 PM

That is all.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Alastir
02-14-2021, 12:11 PM
Also, Lormaek bought out the fusion links and Lexbubba bought out the fusion adds. Neither are in HoA.

Skeletor
02-14-2021, 12:57 PM
You can file any complaints to me I'll get back to you RSN about them.

https://i.imgflip.com/4y0qx7.jpg

BriarFox
02-14-2021, 01:01 PM

Please to be addressing your complaints to our superior elite complaint department, 100% superior service and perfect satisfaction assured. The head service manager is now waiting for your kindly call:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/46/Teddy_ruxpinBackpack.png

Fortybox
02-14-2021, 02:57 PM
Also, Lormaek bought out the fusion links and Lexbubba bought out the fusion adds. Neither are in HoA.

Thank you for proving point #2.

Go ahead. Please tell us the other actions players took.

[Duskruin Arena, Scrip Shop]
Luminescent green moss lines the slick stone walls of this small chamber and provides adequate lighting despite a lack of windows or candles. Thin pathways between various sized containers and tables impede navigation to a beaded curtain. You also see a very important sign and a battered wooden treasure chest.
Also here: Spoilz
Obvious exits: out

rolfard
02-14-2021, 03:10 PM
Thank you for proving point #2.

Go ahead. Please tell us the other actions players took.

Fortybox
02-14-2021, 03:33 PM

This is too tiny.

https://media.giphy.com/media/JUh0yTz4h931K/giphy.gif

Melivn
02-14-2021, 04:14 PM

Please continue to hold your call is important to me.

drauz
02-14-2021, 05:30 PM
This is too tiny.

https://media.giphy.com/media/JUh0yTz4h931K/giphy.gif

This is something you probably hear a lot.

beldar17
02-14-2021, 05:46 PM
you guys......are hilarious. Dont stop.

Fortybox
02-14-2021, 07:32 PM
This is something you probably hear a lot.

Cool. Got your info from creepy Alastir surveillance I see.

I wouldn't believe everything he tells you.