PDA

View Full Version : Nalea gowns.

Shari
04-09-2005, 02:32 PM
I'm starting this up so people can proudly show off the gowns they got on the Wavedancer. OR, if you have any of the older ones, feel free to post here too.

I'm going on the next run (3rd class though, so sad) so I'd like to get an idea of what she has created so far.

HouseofElves
04-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Actually next weekend I'm going to post on the normal boards, but I can do so here as well about a website I'm going to start up dedicated to Nalea gowns where ladies (and men) can put email me their name, the gown they wish to trade, three possible textures, colors or details they are looking for in the gown they want and their contact info. Then people can browse the site and figure look for gowns they might want to trade for.

But heh, to answer your question now Nalea's gowns are very light and summery. Lots of chainsil, linen, light silks and pastels. She has done a lot of ocean-themed detailing as well. A lot of gorgeous gowns came out from her collection the last trip..and some not so nice ones. Heh. When I'm not running out the door I'll post the ones that I got.

Praefection
04-09-2005, 02:51 PM
This is the one I got. It was in her third batch.

a hyacinth blue spidersilk lace cotehardie buttoned with tiny silver flowers

Anailea
04-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Here is mine, one of the older ones.

a sumac berry-red wool kirtle hemmed with an embroidered twig-and-leaf pattern

Anailea

TheRoseLady
04-09-2005, 03:49 PM
a deep rose faille houppelande fastened with diamond buttons from neckline to hem.

(I had this altered, I guess in retrospect I was extremely fortunate to be able to find someone to change it.)

a soft pink silk cotehardie with flowing skirts and tiny silver flowers embroidered upon the sleeves

(This is from the last WD, a good friend of mine bought it for me :heart:

(I'll be FC on the next run Jesae, so we'll have to hook up and I'll do some upstairs shopping for you.)

Shari
04-09-2005, 03:56 PM
:heart:

That would be awesome, there's some stuff up there I missed when I had a friend of mine run and get stuff, so that helps greatly, thanks!

Jolena
04-09-2005, 05:08 PM
My Nalea is altered :( So I won't post it. Congrats to others who got one on the last WD cruise though!

DCSL
04-10-2005, 01:18 PM
These are the ones I own at the moment. The first two are from the WD, and the fourth one is sold to someone who needs an autumn for their collection, heh.

a shimmering pink samite kirtle with silver and morganite beadwork on the skirt

an elegant silvery gossamer ballgown adorned with a sleek spray of swan feathers

a delicate grey spidersilk kirtle with trailing lace-trimmed sleeves

a flowing umber cambric bliaut embroidered with autumn leaves

Shari
04-10-2005, 02:50 PM
I would so kill for the one with the swan feathers.

DCSL
04-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Jesae
I would so kill for the one with the swan feathers.

I got that one in a bidding war in Nalea's auctions. I laid down 5m for that thing. X_x

Raelee
04-11-2005, 12:04 AM
Here's my old gown:
a fitted cinnamon gauze gown with gold beadwork trimming the layered skirt

And here's my gown from the Wavedancer:
a champagne satin bliaut with tiny pearl buttons running from the plunging back to the trailing skirt

I try to keep a list of the gowns going as she gives them out. I have a list of 80 or so from the Artisan's Faire. Unfortunately I didn't do a very good job on this run of the Wavedancer and probably missed more than I recorded. (I only have about 30 listed, actually!)

SpunGirl
04-11-2005, 03:21 AM
Wow, Raelee, I LOVE the first one you have listed. Christmas present plz kthx.

-M

TheRoseLady
04-11-2005, 07:24 AM
When were the first Nalia gowns sold? Anyone remember?

rupa
04-11-2005, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by TheRoseLady
When were the first Nalia gowns sold? Anyone remember? I think it was the Artisan's faire, but someone will correct me if I am wrong. I wasn't around for the faire, it was during my last two year LOA.

I have four Nalea gowns now, one altered, three original. I'll post them soon.

http://www.ponderland.net/pop/OOC/Toy
Submit your pic to desimoons-ooc@yahoo.com

FinisWolf
04-11-2005, 08:02 AM
Yes, it was the Artisian Faire. I won one for my Fiance'e, and even swung her a Mellesands (spelling?) gown.

She got me one of the 5X MBP's that were being raffled.

Was a good event for us raffle wise.

Finiswolf

Amaron
04-11-2005, 09:44 AM
Yeah they were first at the second artisian faire.

I have a few I will post when I get home later tonight.

I love them.

J

TheRoseLady
04-26-2005, 07:48 PM
Okay, I drug out one of my Nalea gowns to check out the scripts, I've found 18...do you know of any that I missed?

****pull
pull my cotehardie
You feel a blush rise to your cheeks as you tug the neckline of your soft pink silk cotehardie a little bit higher.

TRL blushes and tugs the neckline of her soft pink silk cotehardie a little bit higher.

****push
push my cotehardie
You lightly fluff out the soft pink silk skirt of your cotehardie.

TRL fluffs out the soft pink silk skirt of her cotehardie with a carelessly graceful gesture.

****pinch
pinch my cotehardie
You pick fretfully at the flawless soft pink silk of your cotehardie.

TRL picks fretfully at the flawless soft pink silk of her cotehardie.

****touch
touch my cotehardie
You trace a fingertip down the side of your soft pink silk cotehardie, emphasizing its fitted, flattering lines.

TRL traces a fingertip down the side of her soft pink silk cotehardie, emphasizing its fitted, flattering lines.

****kiss
kiss my cotehardie
You pat your lips lightly on the soft pink silk of your cotehardie.

TRL pats her lips lightly on the soft pink silk of her cotehardie.

****kick
kick my cotehardie
In a fit of exasperation, you kick the skirts of your soft pink silk cotehardie out of your way with a bit more force than necessary as you pace back and forth.

Looking exasperated, TRL kicks the skirts of her soft pink silk cotehardie out of her way with a bit more force than necessary as she paces back and forth.

****turn
turn my cotehardie
As you pirouette, the skirts of your cotehardie flare outward in a billow of soft pink silk.

TRL pirouettes gracefully, causing the skirts of her cotehardie to flare outward in a billow of soft pink silk.

****hug
hug my cotehardie
You clutch your arms around yourself, trying to conceal as much of your throat and collarbone as you possibly can while wearing the low-cut cotehardie.

TRL quickly clutches her arms around herself, trying to conceal as much of her throat and collarbone as she possibly can in such a low-cut cotehardie.

****clench
clench my cotehardie
You nervously gather a fistful of your cotehardie's soft pink silk in one hand, then glance around uncertainly.

TRL gathers a fistful of her soft pink silk cotehardie in one hand, then glances uncertainly around.

****wave
wave my cotehardie
You sway back and forth, causing the skirts of your soft pink silk cotehardie to swish back and forth as well.

TRL sways, causing the soft pink silk of her cotehardie's long skirts to swish back and forth.

****raise
raise my cotehardie
You carefully gather the long skirts of your soft pink silk cotehardie and raise the hem to mid-calf.

TRL carefully gathers the long skirts of her soft pink silk cotehardie in her hands, exposing her legs to mid-calf.

****rub
rub my cotehardie
You gently smooth the skirts of your cotehardie, coaxing away the wrinkles and restoring the naturally elegant drape of the soft pink silk.

TRL gently smooths the skirts of her cotehardie, coaxing away the wrinkles and restoring the naturally elegant drape of the soft pink silk.

****lean
lean my cotehardie
Your long soft pink silk skirts rustle softly as you shift your weight from one side to the other.

TRL's long soft pink silk skirts rustle softly as she shifts her weight from one side to the other.

****tilt
tilt my cotehardie
The long, soft pink silk skirts of your elegant cotehardie puddle around your feet as you sink into a curtsy low enough to honor royalty.

The long, soft pink silk skirts of TRL's elegant cotehardie puddle around her feet as she sinks into a curtsy low enough to honor royalty.

****tickle
tickle my cotehardie
You trace aimless designs over the soft pink silk of your cotehardie with your fingertips.

TRL's fingers trace aimless designs over the soft pink silk of her cotehardie.

****breath
breath cotehardie
You draw a deep breath, square your shoulders, and suck in your stomach, feeling the soft pink silk of your cotehardie shift with the movements of your body.

TRL draws a deep breath, squares her shoulders, and sucks in her stomach, filling out her soft pink silk cotehardie to the best of her ability.

****exhale
exhale cote
You let out a long sigh as you gaze down at the hem of your soft pink silk cotehardie.

TRL abruptly slumps forward and lets out a long sigh as she gazes down at the hem of her soft pink silk cotehardie.

****tap
tap my cote
You drum your fingers thoughtfully against your thigh, causing the hem of your soft pink silk cotehardie to swirl in response.

TRL drums her fingers thoughtfully against her thigh, causing the hem of her elegant soft pink silk cotehardie to swirl slightly in response.

petroglyph
04-26-2005, 09:10 PM
>stomp kir
You stomp on the hem of your grey wool kirtle, almost falling! You barely manage to recover at the last possible second.

Elraena
05-08-2005, 08:23 AM
From the first run of the wavedancer::::heart:

a silk-laced lavender samite gown with pearls trimming the tiered skirts

Here are some of the other ones I saw that session:

a sleeveless lavender moire silk gown with a long train of lace that deepens to violet at the edge
a peridot green dupioni silk gown sashed with a thin silver ribbon at the empire waist
a delicate ivory faille gown trimmed with spills of fine elven lace
a champagne satin bliaut with tiny pearl buttons running from the plunging back to the trailing skirt hem
a delicate ivory faille gown trimmed with spills of fine elven lace
a formal alabaster satin gown with opaline moonstones tipping the fitted-point sleeves
a lace-trimmed pale lilac samite gown with long flaring sleeves
a shimmering pink samite kirtle with silver and morganite beadwork on the skirt
a rosebud pink gossamer bliaut stitched with silvery petals
an ornate golden lace cotehardie patterned with parrots in flight
a pale green satin houppelande stitched with silvery-white butterflies
a soft brown samite houppelande with a sheaf of grain stitched on the bodice
a sand-hued watered silk gown embroidered with moonsnail shells
a twilight blue marbrinus bliaut embroidered with wide-petalled water lilies
a backless apricot gossamer gown bedecked with swirls of glimaerstone beadwork
an opal-buttoned aquamarine linen cotehardie with an ankle-length skirt
an elegant sky-hued gauze ballgown adorned with blue sapphire pansy charms
a delicate silvery gauze bliaut with artfully tattered sleeves
a floor-length pale blue gossamer gown with silver and pearl-beaded skirts
a breezy white silk gown painted with raspberry briars

[Edited on 5-8-2005 by Elraena]

Anailea
05-08-2005, 12:01 PM
a sky blue watered silk gown with tiered pearl-beaded skirts

a silk-lined violet organza gown embroidered with delicate soyvn blossoms on the puffed sleeves

My two new ones, I :heart: them!

Anailea