PDA

View Full Version : Enchanting Wizard for Sale, Take Two

Fengus
04-08-2005, 12:32 AM
Wizard designed to enchant and does this well, grew bored of this and am now looking to sell the character.

Capable of enchanting upto 7x. Still has working giftbox stat increaser, never removed and very little decay time in-game (ie rarely ever in the game very long). Stats are optimum for an enchanter, character has lots of unused TPs currently and has a fixskills available. Character is about 2k experience away from level 26.

Also is able to do a wizard spellup with own mana and wracking (which he can do in public because he has 11 spirit). Not including the masses, those would just take longer. So you can have a sideline buisness in addition to enchanting.

So as not to rehash what was voiced in the other thread, here is my reply:
The character has done 7x projects, multiple 6x, and untold lesser projects. That is all this character does, his stats and skills are trained for one purpose, that is to enchant.

I respect Tsoran's opinion above anyone here on the subject of enchanting. And his knowledge of enchanting is what the basis of this character was founded a year ago. Thus when he personally weighted in on the subject when shown the stats and skills of this character, he thought it should be possible (paraphrased).

Gift of adventure can be accepted or other methods. Also note you'll have to cover any transfer costs. PM with your offers or questions.

Current bid is $15. This sale will end soon, no longer than a week from now.

Fengus
04-08-2005, 12:55 AM
Recent discussion on the official boards:

http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=102&category=29&topic=7&message =1847

Apotheosis
04-08-2005, 12:55 AM
How is decay time in game relevant?

oh, and based on that discussion, during the 2 month trek from 6x to 7x, how much time does one have to spend in game during this process

[Edited on 4-8-2005 by Yswithe]

Fengus
04-08-2005, 02:14 AM
Stat increaser items randomly decay over time, so even if you never remove it, it still will eventually expend its charges.

In game time for just enchating is very small, pouring and the enchant cast each have a minute roundtime, Haste drops that to 47s. Gathering potions, the items to enchant and going to from your locker and workshop will account for more time. My character has scripts that travel to all those spots directly so I have very little time spent in-game while enchanting.

As a matter of fact I will place those scripts on the server before I transfer this character so the new owner can peruse those and perhaps use them. I guess that is, if the user is using SF.

StrayRogue
04-08-2005, 06:57 AM
If you move to an account who already has a stat enhancer you'll lose it too.

Fengus
04-08-2005, 11:52 PM
Bid is currently $20.

Originally posted by StrayRogue
If you move to an account who already has a stat enhancer you'll lose it too.

You won't lose the item, it will lose its powers. Of course many of them items were very generic so have little value outside their stat increasing bonus.

Fengus
04-10-2005, 09:30 PM
Bid is currently $22.

Fengus
04-11-2005, 07:46 PM
Bid is currently $50.

This auction will wrap up in the next few days.

Fengus
05-17-2005, 02:28 AM
Since the winning bidder, one named Solkern here, was a complete deadbeat and wasted my time and sullied this good forum I've decided to list the character at eBay to prevent this, or at least hold losers responsible.

You can find it here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8192914249

FinisWolf
05-17-2005, 06:23 PM
Just an FYI, you can not hold anyone responsible, even at EBay. Nice thought though.

Finis

~ The original winner at $15.00 in the first thread, and you were the dead beat then, and wasted my time.

Fengus
05-18-2005, 02:46 PM
Thanks for your intelligent comments. There was no original winner, as I hadn't ended the auction (as you'll note this thread began with a $15 bid), just moved to another thread since the original got side tracked. As for ebay, the negative comment feature is enough.

I can understand the wish or desire to get some thing on the cheap, but I'm never so deluded to think or suggest the person I am getting it off is a dead beat for not letting me rip them off. Get real.

FinisWolf
05-18-2005, 05:10 PM
Much to easy to ruin your sale there as well. Create an account, and who the fuck cares about a negative comment on a sub account.

I did have the winning bid, until you decided to pull the auction, thus making you a complete "dead beat" in my book that wasted MY time.

You put him up, I was winning at a bid you did not like, so you pulled it. Regardless of all the other crap that was going on.

Finis

~ Good luck on your future sale.

[Edited on 5-18-2005 by FinisWolf]

Fengus
05-18-2005, 11:50 PM
What do you mean pulled? Check the threads and dates, I posted in the other thread and then created a new one. This isn't such a mysterious concept, if the mods did their job this wouldn't have happened, but it did, and you didn't mention anything to me then, so there is no reason for you to be whining now. The main reason I created another thread should be obvious I have access to real factual data and its unlikely someone is going to sift thru 4 pages to find it, additionally I didn't want readers to sift thru pages to see the current bid.

The problem was that the people posting had no facts and no grounds for their comments, me creating a new thread was to post links to reliable infomation and remove myself from the squibbling of a few posters, whos main objection seemed to be with each other. If you are going to sit there and act like I shouldn't do whats best for my auction and create a new thread then you are deluding yourself. Now, its on eBay, you know how eBay runs its auctions, you can agree or disagree, you can sabotage the auction, and I can relist, waste everyones time or not, the fact is and will always be that if someone else is going to pay more than $15, someone else will get the character.

FinisWolf
05-19-2005, 01:50 PM
Nice excuses. NOT!

Finis

~ Or, as my T-Shirt for the day reads:

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS?

YOU"RE STUPID."