PDA

View Full Version : My first raise

Dwarven Empath
04-07-2005, 02:32 PM
>prep 1620
You trace a simple symbol as you reverently call on your patron in the prayer for Aid the Fallen...
Your spell is ready.
>
.pray

[Press the ESCape key to abort script.]
pray I ask for Kai's blessing to aid the fallen;Transport their bodies to the home of the holy;If he should guide me, my duty shall be fulfilled;The dead would be safe in my hands

[Script finished!]

You intone a low prayer:

"I ask for Kai's blessing to aid the fallen
Transport their bodies to the home of the holy
If he should guide me, my duty shall be fulfilled
The dead would be safe in my hands"

As you bow your head with the last words of the prayer, you sense a reinforcement in your bond with with the area.

The magic of your spell fades from your mind.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
>The robed elven cleric retrieves a small pouch from his robes and sprinkles a few pinches of sparkling dust into the air where it floats serenely then winks out of existence.

>prep 1640
You trace a simple symbol as you reverently call on your patron in the prayer for Divine Word...
Your spell is ready.
>l

[Hall of Patrons, Chamber]
A variety of verdant ivy adorns the walls, creeping along the high windows in a twining embrace. The surroundings are a stark white -- the brilliant luster of the polished marble reflecting the light in beautiful, sparkling waves. A deep black pool stands within the center of the room, its edges chased with delicate silver-hued designs. You also see a willowy robed elven cleric.
Also here: the body of Lyrisa who is lying down
Obvious exits: west
>cast lyrisa
You gesture at Lyrisa.
Roundtime: 50 sec.

A brilliant glow forms around Lyrisa, lingers for a moment, then fades.
Your surroundings grow dim ... you lapse into a state of awareness only, unable to do anything ....
Lyrisa seems slightly different.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

After all that's over I got 150 xp and 4300 in fame. But I did get to help someone get up!

:saint::saint::saint:

----My Paladin----

AnticorRifling
04-07-2005, 03:16 PM
You only need to anchor 1620 once. And from then on all you have to do is lk the body, have it in your group, then cast 1620 @ body to send them to the anchor spot. It's not something you need to do to raise a body.

You stole Bob's prayer which will make his head swell.

Bobmuhthol
04-07-2005, 03:19 PM
<<You stole Bob's prayer which will make his head swell.>>

Haha, I was just about to say the same thing sans the end.

Dwarven Empath
04-07-2005, 03:25 PM
Yah Bob can be helpfull. Thanks Bob!

Gizmo
04-07-2005, 04:44 PM
1640 is junk. Any Paladin who raises is a nancy boy.

Gan
04-07-2005, 06:39 PM
Glad I kept my cleric as a cleric... perhaps if my cleric was my main character would I change to a palidin but thats solely because I like to wreck things... and living the priestly life just wouldnt be me.

Sucks that you dont get the raising spell until you're 40 though. Being able to get folks up and running is a nice skill to have, regardless of your profession. Its a nice representation of Power... especially if you can take life as well as give it.

Back
04-07-2005, 09:04 PM
I was about to be all “Drinks on Celember!” but then read the thread and it was about text-based game accomplishment...

Oh what the hell, Drinks on Celember! Hoo ha!