PDA

View Full Version : Thrakmas List Ideas

Darksin
12-21-2020, 05:19 PM
shop hopping for those on your Thrakmas holiday list?

Landing shop - 352 a rose-covered dark stone boutique with a sloped mosaic tiled roof

in the main room is Winter hats and stockings
red and white ,black and white, green and white, orange and white ,black rose lace,sheer and dark silk,even a Coal black and white silk stockings for the one thats kinda naughty ~ stockings all 50k ea some have matching winter hats there is red/white ,green/ white and a black/flame
there is also cloths.
On the table -piercing needles and jewelry

North room
Mount -tortoise - 12 mill or 10k in BS message me if you want to buy with BS
Mount-white horse 12mill or 10k in BS
Pet Snake-an exotic ruby-eyed white anaconda
This white anaconda is Tier 1 ,Verbs are: Mumble, Wear, Remove, and Rub .It may be worn for about 25 minutes before becoming exhausted and entering cooldown mode. 12mill or will take 10k in BS

ON the Table* Darts ,Dice ,Pipes , Tobacco,cigars *ON the counter - horse mount,halter,shoes,saddle ,blanket ,tortoise mount ,tortoise harness ,tortoise shell paint will put flames or a skull on your tortoise's shell and polish cloth for his shell. Siegery miniatures and figurines some are VERY RARE from the last RW, leeches
In the east room
there is some Death sting salve and Death candles if you have ever been in a place when you die with full exp and not enough time for someone to save you this might help if not just for safety measure
Death Candles = Upon death, it will cast Preservation (305) on you and Minor Sanctuary (213) It is only usable once.*
a squat dark grey vigil candle-100k
also in the east room - 1x Death salve on counter or 6x in chest, 20x encumbrance - charm, ebony +5 whip , +9 single-tail whip, Full leathers - ebony +15, Blue +10 ,Figures are chrism holders ,Moon Amulet blank imbed ,Knuckle Duster 4x with fire flares morphs to cigar cutter,Indigo fishing wire the BEST ,a sparkling fire opal earring 911 x55,cobblers dye pine
happy holidays!
also a T5 mid range and a T2 -BS only contact me if interested
and a +46 enchanting essence -BS only contact me