PDA

View Full Version : The Universe Is a Simulation

ClydeR
11-30-2020, 09:08 AM
You know how some people think our universe is a simulation and that it will be impossible ever to tell for sure whether or not it is a simulation? I have good news and bad news.

First, the good news. If you live in a universe that is a simulation, then it is not impossible to determine that you live in a simulation! If you live in a universe that is not a simulation, then it might be impossible ever to prove that it is not a simulation. The good news is that I have poof that we live in a simulation, solving that old question once and for all by studying how scientists have solved an even older question, that being whether light is a wave or a particle or both. Scientists have determined and have known for several years, though they have been slow to acknowledge the profundity of this discovery, that light is a wave except when subjected to close observation by a human consciousness. Yes, you read it correctly. Light changes into a particle if a human consciousness looks at it closely. Just about every phenomenon in the universe is a wave. Jillions upon jillions of waves. It's much more efficient to describe each of those jillions of phenomena in terms of a single wave than in terms of many particles each.

That brings me to the bad news. Some of us are participants in the simulation and others of you are products of the simulation, without even knowing it. Since I figured out that it is a simulation, I'm definitely a consciousness. If you are unable to recognize from the facts in the preceding paragraph that we live in a simulation, then you are probably a piece of the simulation, programmed not to recognize the artificiality of the universe. Sorry.

This is all consistent wit the Bible, of course.

Methais
11-30-2020, 11:22 AM
Everyone already knows that GS is a simulation you noob.

Back
11-30-2020, 12:55 PM
Everyone already knows that GS is a simulation you noob.

Thats not really Methais posting. Its a human wizard role-playing in a text based game called Earth.

Stanley Burrell
11-30-2020, 01:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH1ekuvSYzE

Maybe this too, I guess:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5Yzd9IQyzHk/WcpcKn9KvmI/AAAAAAAADwY/Yi3nGDOmVeAlOJnc3_TB1dMih1VgscwQQCLcBGAs/s1600/Snip20170926_12.png

Murrandii
11-30-2020, 02:10 PM
You know how some people think our universe is a simulation and that it will be impossible ever to tell for sure whether or not it is a simulation? I have good news and bad news.

First, the good news. If you live in a universe that is a simulation, then it is not impossible to determine that you live in a simulation! If you live in a universe that is not a simulation, then it might be impossible ever to prove that it is not a simulation. The good news is that I have poof that we live in a simulation, solving that old question once and for all by studying how scientists have solved an even older question, that being whether light is a wave or a particle or both. Scientists have determined and have known for several years, though they have been slow to acknowledge the profundity of this discovery, that light is a wave except when subjected to close observation by a human consciousness. Yes, you read it correctly. Light changes into a particle if a human consciousness looks at it closely. Just about every phenomenon in the universe is a wave. Jillions upon jillions of waves. It's much more efficient to describe each of those jillions of phenomena in terms of a single wave than in terms of many particles each.

That brings me to the bad news. Some of us are participants in the simulation and others of you are products of the simulation, without even knowing it. Since I figured out that it is a simulation, I'm definitely a consciousness. If you are unable to recognize from the facts in the preceding paragraph that we live in a simulation, then you are probably a piece of the simulation, programmed not to recognize the artificiality of the universe. Sorry.

This is all consistent wit the Bible, of course.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/02/980227055013.htm

he's right about the observbations affecting reality

Blazar
11-30-2020, 09:38 PM
What if this simulation was programmed to allow the constructs to consider whether or not this was a simulation, as a test to see how to crash it or something? Could be we're just a QA simulation.

Also, if your mind represents the people outside of this simulation, it might be cause to reconsider this "reality" you think you're from.