PDA

View Full Version : A flimsy wizard's hat

Fleur-de-me
11-24-2020, 02:49 PM
Looking for one of those old flimsy wizard's hats. Would also like to find one of those acid stained alchemy kits from years ago, i'm sorry the exact description escapes me. PM me let's make a deal.

Thanks

wetsand
11-24-2020, 03:18 PM
FYI unless that specific wizard hat is special, you can buy pocketed wizard's hats at any wizard guild shop:

You carefully examine the display sample for a pointed brown wizard's hat and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
It is estimated that a pointed brown wizard's hat can store a very small amount with enough space for a couple of items.
The hat can be worn on the head. The hat appears to serve some purpose.

Methais
11-24-2020, 04:46 PM
FYI unless that specific wizard hat is special, you can buy pocketed wizard's hats at any wizard guild shop:

You carefully examine the display sample for a pointed brown wizard's hat and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
It is estimated that a pointed brown wizard's hat can store a very small amount with enough space for a couple of items.
The hat can be worn on the head. The hat appears to serve some purpose.

They're special because they're old and awesome.

I wanna say they have scripts too, but I can't remember for sure now if those ones did or not.

Ardwen
11-24-2020, 04:51 PM
I wanna know how they know the wizard is flimsy, I mean I know they all used to be but give em a chance!

No scripts on em, way to old for that. Just one of the original pocketed hats.

Voldemort
11-24-2020, 08:47 PM

I wanna say they have scripts too, but I can't remember for sure now if those ones did or not.

No, you’re old and awesome!

https://media4.giphy.com/media/KtKi9n1k5h5bW/giphy.gif

Methais
11-25-2020, 10:45 AM
No, you’re old and awesome!

https://media4.giphy.com/media/KtKi9n1k5h5bW/giphy.gif

This is correct.

Ashliana
11-25-2020, 10:52 AM

And to think I sold you my flimsy wizard hat, for a pittance. I guess you had the last laugh. Oh well!

BLZrizz
11-25-2020, 11:10 AM
Alter 21, which prohibits professional descriptions, makes an exception for " something that creates a distinct and familiar visualization, such as a wizard's hat." It should be simple to recreate with an alter if there's nothing otherwise remarkable about it.

Methais
11-25-2020, 08:28 PM
And to think I sold you my flimsy wizard hat, for a pittance. I guess you had the last laugh. Oh well!

Did you? I don't remember owning one. But that's not really saying much. I always had the scripted one from what I can remember. Then I eventually sold it. Then I got some other scripted hat later on and had it altered into "a wizard's hat" that I've been using since then.

Fleur-de-me
11-26-2020, 03:40 AM
Found, Thank you.

Ardwen
11-26-2020, 09:22 AM
One more flimsy wizard joins the gang!