PDA

View Full Version : T6 Fishie

Alyos
11-18-2020, 11:37 AM
This is a T6 fully unlocked "Fishie" named Hans from Ambie at EG. https://gswiki.play.net/Fishie

Eats everything you feed it, zesty and has ambients, some of which interact with cats in the room I believe.

CB 20M Fleur-de-me SOLD Buyouts accepted, PM me. Bidding goes once, twice, sold updated about once a day. Cash accepted at $5.5 per 1m

You analyze your translucent sack and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

You get the feeling that your sack contains a very special "Fishie"!

This is a relatively small piranha.
This fish is muddy brown in color.
This fish has milky white eyes.
This fish's sack is being held closed by a length of wire.

Certain merchants may alter the items listed above in bold text, but no other alterations are possible.

Your fishie is Tier 6 of 6. It has ambient scripts which can be toggled with RUB and PROD!
It will also react to STARE, RAISE (when worn), POKE, POINT, NUDGE, TURN, and SHAKE. Your fishie has a name, and you can feed it anything at all (that's not too valuable)! Be aware that you will LOSE any item you feed it forever.

>put pot in t sack
You carefully undo a length of wire at the top of your translucent sack and lower your ginkgo nut potion into the water. Inside, Hans eyes the potion appraisingly for a long moment before darting up and devouring it in a frenzy of churning water and flashing teeth! Before the carnage finishes, you quickly replace a length of wire, sealing your translucent sack shut once more.

>shake t sack
You grab hold of the wire holding your translucent sack closed and give the sack a hard shake! Hans goes tumbling around the inside of the sack, flailing wildly before slowly recovering his equilibrium. His gills flare wide for several moments, then he turns with deliberate menace to face you, staring directly into your eyes. His jaw shifts, exposing far more teeth than he should possibly possess, and flicks his tail once. When he feels you've gotten the message, he turns away once more and glides to the far side of the sack, ignoring you completely.

>nudge t sack
You casually nudge your translucent sack. Hans stoically ignores you, his tail twitching in annoyance as the water shifts around him.

>raise t sack
You heft your translucent sack in one hand without removing it from your belt. Hans darts down towards the bottom of the sack, jaws open as he closes in on a finger! At the last moment he veers away, giving you a reproachful look as you settle the sack back in its original position.

>poke t sack
You poke an extended finger against the side of your translucent sack, pushing it inward towards Hans, who recoils momentarily before gathering himself and charging towards it! In the split second before his oversized teeth can close around it, you jerk your finger free. Hans bounces harmlessly off the side of the sack, but he's clearly none too pleased about it.

>turn t sack
You glance at your translucent sack for a moment, then reach down and give a length of wire holding it closed an extra turn, just to be safe. Hans watches you closely, tracking your every movement until you withdraw your hand, at which point he goes back to patrolling his territory.

>point t sack
Hans glares up at you in annoyance, clearly uninterested.

>prod sack
You reach down and prod your translucent sack. Hans does not appear pleased at this, and he glares up at you for a long moment before turning his attention to your surroundings.

>rub sack
You run a hand across the surface of your translucent sack, and Hans calms immediately, his milky white eyes turning half-lidded as he lets himself drift in the water.

Helsfeld
11-18-2020, 12:24 PM
These are so epic someone buy me this for Christmas !

Fleur-de-me
11-18-2020, 01:27 PM
20 mil please

Alyos
11-20-2020, 06:29 PM
bump- last call

Fleur-de-me
11-23-2020, 12:53 PM
Been a Long last call, any updates?